The Beginning of a Prodigy: Part 1

Akihiko takes final training steps to master the Genma within him. He has already come so far and only needed to truly gain the final trust of Ryeunso who resided within him.

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:07 pm

1015/4000

Akihiko knew that this was the moment. He had been training slightly here and there, but what was important to him was complete and total control of the Genma within him. Per his own request, Aki was below the Kage's building in the underground dome that was constructed strictly for Hosts. Now he knew that his training was going well, based on the progress he made.... the pink haired delinquent wanted to finally come to a full understanding with his Genma within him. The child stood in the middle of the dirt training grounds alone. At this point he had established trust when it came to control of his Genma. Ryeunso although was devious, did approve of Aki's behavior and mentality. Overall, at the end of the day, the two were strikingly similar. This didn't stop him from giving great suggestions. The two personality wise were meant to be. Maybe that was why out of everyone in his clan, Aki was chosen for this great responsibility.

Even though the child was still a Genin, he had made a major focus on mastering the jutsu, abilities, and behavior of Ryeunso. The two came to an understanding for the most part, but as Akihiko stood in the training room, it was time. The child altered his entire body, going from standing up, to bending his knees and lowering his body. As he lowered further, Aki would cross his legs and plop his butt down. The child wanted to be revered in his village and be acknowledge by the Raikage. The first step is completely mastering and partnering with Ryeunso. Before this day, Aki had only a working relationship. However, the child would like to escalate that to full on partners. If Akihiko was to have a successful career and full life, Ryeunso whether he liked it or not, would be with him for a very long time. It would make sense for them to be more than what they were before.

This culmination of thought felt like hours, when in reality it was only seconds. The slight daydream the child was in was quickly snapped out as he sat down. The dirt ground was very much not soft, in fact it was a weird contradicting combination of soft and hard. Akihiko knew that after this session of understanding his butt would hurt a lot. To focus, the young child closed his golden green eyes. He closed both of his hands to fists and connected them together a few inches from his chest. When his fists connected, Aki emptied his mind and focused on his inner conscious.

Within seconds of focusing on his inner conscious, Aki' mind entered a completely different realm. A familiar place for a Genma Host at this point. Akihiko opened his eyes within the plain, it was a very dark place. However, he was lit up. It was the type of place where only the beings within, Akihiko and Ryeunso, would be lit up and perfectly visible. Akihiko's head tilted and his face scrunched up in confusion. Usually when he entered the plain, Ryeunso would be menacingly waiting. This time, it was just Akihiko standing there. The child looked around as if to find him hiding behind something... but there was nothing. Emptiness, a Black Void. After looking "everywhere", Akihiko continuously looked to his left and right turning his body in a circle. Several minutes went by within the void of his own mind before he started getting the feeling that someone was watching him.

Snapping his neck up, the pink haired delinquent thought maybe Ryeunso was above him. He was wrong. A chill ran down his spine before the child decided to look down. His golden mixed green eyes peered below very slowly. With shock, Akihiko jumped up and did a little "WhATA!?!" Below him was a massive eye. Ryeunso was below him within the void. The Genma gave an extremely large chuckle. He shrunk himself to only be a 6' version of his original massive self. Still, as a small being compared to what he normally looks like, he towered over the pink haired preteen. His scaled body with crystals over his shoulders were towering, combined with the dead eyes, Ryeunso continued to laugh but muster out a couple of words to the short kumo shinobi. "AHAahahAHA, That will never get old child." As the laughter settled, Ryeunso continued. "Now boy, you actually came back here on your own... so what is it what do you want from me. Have I not given you enough?"

Akihiko's surprised face quickly turned to laughter with Ryeunso. As someone who enjoyed playing pranks on other people and trying to get a reaction out of anyone he meets, the boy could fully appreciate a good scare. When both of their laughter's settled, his expression went from scared, to laughter, to extremely serious. It was almost uncharacteristically serious. After the Genma spoke, Akihiko wanted to express his mind. "Ryeunso, you and I are somewhat similar. Honestly, I don't know you too well and have been using your power thanks to you. I know you are sealed within me and ideally this is not the situation you would like to be in, honestly we are in the same boat there. I come to you today, to talk not like a Genma and a Host, but as comrades. I have thought a lot about it and although you and I didn't want to be in the situations we are in... we are stuck together. If I am to live a full life, you are stuck with me for a very very long time. I know I am just a child, but I know that I have potential. My offer to you, is, let us both work together. I promise that our way of fun will continue, but when it comes to helping the village of Kumo, we should both work together to prove we are more than what our reputations are." As Akihiko finished, he lifted his arm as if to shake the Genma's hand.
Last edited by Texas on Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:07 pm

1005+1015=2020/4000

Ryeunso knew this day would come. However, considering the child wasn't even technically a teenager, he didn't expect this to happen so soon. It is true that this boy was training incredibly hard to master the Ryeunso's ability. Akihiko had been both studying and training incredibly hard in order to channel and master Ryeunso's capabilities. So much so, the child has only really scratched the surface on what he could to with it. In the moment that he child lifted his hand out in order to be shaken, Ryeunso decided that this was the time. If this brat of a child was really capable of getting so far a young age, then Aki wasn't wrong when he said that they would be together for a long time. They both as a whole would in fact be fighting and surviving together for decades. With that acceptance in mind, Ryeunso made his decision. He would accept Akihiko, however not in the way he was probably thinking. As his last massive trick on the child, he would give him an impossible task.

The Genma standing at 6' tall and still towering over the boy, adjusted his posture before speaking up. He left his arms to his side and slowly folded them as he began to speak. "If you boy can hit me, then I woul...." Before Ryeunso could finish, Akihiko didn't hesitate. He kicked with his right foot against the ground in order to propel himself forward. As the boy left the ground, he would twerk his hips to the right allowing the leverage with his left leg to swing in the air. The leg itself would propel into the side of the Genma. However, when contact was suppose to be made, the boy realized that he was still swinging. The child looked up to the head of Ryeunso.... The Genma hadn't moved. In fact, his arms were crossed and he was still standing tall towering over the pink haired delinquent. After this moment passed, although it seemed to last forever, Aki landed on his feet awkwardly and even stumbled a little bit. The child twisted his body in a frustrated fashion and without asking questions, made his way forward towards the Genma standing still with his arms crossed.

Akihiko reached with his right hand to his ninja pouch and grabbed a kunai. He leaped once again towards the Genma, but this time he was leaned forward. When the boy landed he tried a punch to the gut, which went right through the Genma. While his left arm was through the monster, he swung his right fist holding the kunai to the left. He swiped with the Kunai, but the twisting of his arms caused him to spin in the direction that his right arm was swinging. This complete twist of the body left Akihiko with a break in his equilibrium. This resulted in him twisting to the ground. Upon landing on the ground, the kunai flew from his hand and to the ground.

With great frustration the obnoxiously pink haired shinobi stood up fast. "How... how!! You can't be physically here and also in the Limbo Realm..." This perplexed the devious rascal, so much so, he stopped striking and truly began to think about what was happening. After several minutes of waiting, the Genma snickered softly.. "Boring" and with that he lifted a couple fingers that were resting on his arm and flicked them toward Akihiko. Due the young boy's training, he recognized what was going on and saw the a pure Limbo manifested object being launched at him. He attempted to dodge it, but while swerving down to the left something stopped him from moving. This resulted in him getting hit by the object and falling over. When Akihiko looked to his left he saw a figure standing there present in the first layer of the Limbo Realm. This, what would have been to others, invisible manifestation of Ryeunso was holding Akihiko and limiting his movements. How long was this creature here? Akihiko shoved his shoulder further down and used the leverage to bulldoze the being down.

With a moment that seemed like an eternity, Akihiko decided to charge forward again. However, as the child got closer to the Genma he realized what was fully happening. The pink haired delinquent stopped right before making another strike at Ryeunso. The boy folded both of his arms and lifted his chin up so he could look at the 6' short Genma right in the eyes... or at least where he thought his eyes were. "I'm not going to be able to hit you aren't I? I am aware of it, but haven't fully been able to enter into it yet, you are utilizing the second layer of the limbo realm. I recognize it by the lack normal qualities. I haven't heard you make any moves and I can't hit you. Somehow... you have reversed the visual property of the second layer in order to do some kind of visual presence. Am I right?" The boy pouting at this point. He knew that based on his skill level he wouldn't be able to fight him.

The Genma, Ryeunso, was incredibly impressed. He didn't expect, what would appear as a dumb child, to comprehend what was really happening. It had seemed that the child really was studying his ability and training incredibly hard. "Well Boy, what I wanted to show you was one of the many endgame capabilities of what WE can offer. If you understand what I have just done, then you now will have a base for what you can train for. Now boy, would you like to fully experience the second layer of the limbo realm? It will be important for not just entering a different layer, but utilizing a whole other set of capabilities."

The Genma reached is hand out for Akihiko to touch. He stood 6' tall looking down at the child waiting to take him to the second layer.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:08 pm

2020+1999=4019/4000

The area they were in was dark and empty. However, Akihiko knew that at this point he could trust the Genma to a certain extent. Being reaffirmed of what the child had predicted gave the genin a full sense of confidence that had been attempted to be hidden. With great excitement, the child swung his right hand in the air and slapped the hand of the Genma, followed by a light giggle. This put a smirk on the Genma's face before the entirety of the landscape changed completely. With a blink of an eye, the black and hollow landscaped changed to Kumo. Akihiko was confused by this, he was all of a sudden in one of the many districts that Kumo had to offer. He recognized the police headquarters and a few other landmarks. What Akihiko noticed as well, was the many people walking within the area. It was as if it was a nice saturday afternoon and everyone was shopping and walking around to get some sun. The Raikage had done an incredible job of making the village as a whole feel safe and secure. So this behavior of the civilians didn't startle the child, it was more or less the fact that it seemed like they were in the middle of civilians walking around. Ryeunso showed how realistic it was by pushing one of the men that walked over. The slight nudge adjusted the course that he was walking, but he was only distracted and treated the nudge like it was nothing.

Ryeunso spoke up quickly in order to counter the child's confusion. He didn't want the pink haired pain to be focused on the wrong thing. "You have not experienced it yet, since you have been focusing on channeling and merging our chakras without harming yourself.... or allowing me to take control. So I will walk you through the base and concept of the 2nd layer of the limbo realm." Akihiko nodded and shifted his full attention to the Genma before him. "Now boy listen well. When you are in the 1st layer of the Limbo Realm you shatter the Personal Realm's reality of sight by entering into the middle between the Present Realm and Space/Time realms. We exist within the middle. However, the first layer only removed you from the visual aspect of the Present Realm. By shifting into the Second Realm, you leave the physical and visual presence that resides in the Present Realm. Do you understand so far?" This information was not new to the boy. In fact, he already knew all of this. He leaned his hips slightly to the right and folded his arms. A simple nod from Akihiko to indicate, that he understood. However, he had a feeling this was more of an attention check than anything else.

Once the Genma got the nod and assurance that the child was fully paying attention, he continued with his deeper explanation. "As you may or may not know, when we enter the second layer organic and non established inorganic material cannot touch us. Non Established inorganic material are simply things within the present realm that moves and isn't established for a duration of time. So this can be kunai, clothing, swords, or even jutsu that don't manipulate existing elements. What can touch us and what we can't go through are buildings, natural structures like mountains, etc. Lastly, because the Limbo Realm exists within a plain of the Present Realm, if you were to exit when within an organic, you simply wouldn't be able to exit. You cannot appear within something in the Present Realm. Ryeunso pointed to the statue where a group of people are circled around. "See that statue? I am going to place you in the Second Layer of the Limbo Realm. I want you to walk through those people, touch the statue, and come back to me."

Akihiko changed his glare, he was looking at the Genma, but as he pointed to the statue the child spun his head 90 degrees to look at the statue and the people surrounded by it. Once he looked over, Ryeunso channeled his chakra and created a rift right in front of pink haired genin. The child peered at the rift in front of him. This is the first time that he had gazed upon the 2nd layer rift. It was slightly different, but enough to notice. The problem child walked forward and made his way through the 2nd layer rift. When entered, he noticed that the limbo realm was almost exactly the same. Instead the outlines of the Limbo realm were a little bit darker. This must have been the result of entering the final layer of the limbo realm. While the child was fully into the realm, he started to sprint forward. The child had an idea in mind he wanted to test. Would he fully pass through organic matter? In his mind, if he was to bump into someone at his full speed... then it would make a funny scene. So the delinquent side of his brain saw this as an absolute win. The child continued to run to the crowd that were standing around the statue.

As he got closer, the boy closed his eyes and put his shoulder down before, what would have been, an impact. The bracing combined with the lack of connecting with something solid caused the boy to lose his balance and actually fall forward before being able to touch the statue. The child landed on the ground oddly. He used his knees and hands to lift himself up quickly hopping up at an incredibly fast pace. Once he jumped up and landed on his feet, his hair followed the momentum and almost got in his line of sight. With a gentile whip of his head to the left, he got his hair back in line. The child looked forward and saw that the was right in front of the statue. He pivoted his feet in a circle to look behind him and used that moment to go back to looking at the statue. While he looked behind him however, he saw that the people were still standing there looking up at the statue. There was no notice or movement from the people he quite literally ran through. It was as if nothing had happened to them.

With this discover, Akihiko had a devilish smirk that he simply couldn't hide. If this was another capability of the future, then he could do a lot. His first thought was of course causing pranks to those around. Unfortunately for his village, this was only inevitable. Akihiko's second thought revolved around the protection he could provide for the village not only outside of the borders, but within. He could provide a service that almost no one else could. The combination of satisfying himself and helping the village was something he strived to do. Maybe, just maybe, it could be the best of both worlds.

After a few seconds of deep thought, the boy snapped out of it with a slight shake of his head. He looked at the statue, but now he could actually see it clearer. It was a statue of Ryeusno? The devilish smirk quickly turned into a pale look of disappointment. The ego! Aki thought as he made his way to the statue. The child was distracted enough where he forgot what he was taught by the Genma. The child winded back his right arm and opened the palm of his hand. He swung it with the force of shifting his left shoulder thinking that his hand would pass right through. Instead, he slapped the statue and hurt his hand. His right hand stung a bit which caused him to yelp a little bit. He used his left hand to hold his right. He knew he acted like an idiot. With a bit of feeling like a nitwit, Aki made his walk of shame. He turned his body and hopped down. While he held his right hand, the child walked through the group of people standing in the crowd. As he did he heard one of the guys say "Did you see that dust puff up on the statue?" The child tilted his head as he passed through the last person and cleared the crowd. That comment made it clear to Akihiko a weakness of the 2nd layer. Although someone couldn't hear or see him... they sure can see what he touches. This was a good mental note to take down for the future.

Akihiko walked up to the Genma on the ground rolling and laughing. He got up quickly when Akihiko arrived. The child walked through the rift that was there to exit the 2nd layer. "That was too funny child, you did end up getting distracted and completely forgot what I told you." This left Akihiko with an unimpressed look on his face while he held his hurt hand. However, the child can acknowledge when something is funny and gave a slight smirk. The Genma continued with his explanation. "Now although you didn't notice, I'll just explain it to you now. You have seen some higher level techniques regarding the Limbo Realm and it's layers. However, what you didn't notice, probably because of the confusion this plain of existence provides is the other technique I used. I utilized the first layer of the limbo realm to create this space you see now. Because most of your archaeological knowledge is the village of Kumo, I was able to take that from the Limbo Realm and mirror a space that resembled it. In the future, you will see you can take things from the limbo realm or create replicas and form things from it as well. Depending on which layer you do this, it will take the properties of that. Since I took this from the 1st layer, you were able to actually touch the statue. Keep that in mind of everything I have shown you. That is pretty much it for now though. The rest of how you use this power will be up to you. I'll be here as long as you meet our quota." The Genma paused and waited for Akihiko to speak up. Once the child nodded and opened his mouth, Ryeunso smirked menacingly. "Get lost boy."

With those final words Ryeunso disappeared from the plain that they were in. The village that was created turned white and dissipated. With a blink of an eye, Akihiko was floating in pure black. Akihiko decided that it was time to leave.... although he really didn't have a choice. So the boy released his mind from the black plain of existence he was within and when he opened his eyes, he was in the same position that he started in. However, something felt very different. HE felt very different. So much so, the child quickly stood up. When he did, he noticed that he was much faster and in fact he felt much stronger as well. When looking at his hands and body, he noticed a significant different. His aura was oozing throughout his body and expelling outwards. He had done what he sought out to do. The child channeled his chakra on and off and felt a prefect combination of both his chakra and Ryeunso's chakra. The two were intertwined.

The child dissipated the form he was in while channeling the chakra throughout his body. It was clear that his chakra had changed forever. Instead of focusing on the merger, it was naturally merged already. He could feel the unique ability more of a hybrid than what it ever was before. With all of his training of mastering the Genma within him the, what felt like a prodigy, child decided that it was finally time to teach himself some jutsu in order to fight and protect. Maybe one or two for pranks as well.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:31 pm

E-Rank Min words - 400
D Rank Min Words - 450
C-Rank Min Words - 850
B-rank Min Words - 1250

Rough Draft of Jutsu to train:

[color=#FF80BF][/color]
Limbo Jutsu (Rough Draft)Show

1st Layer - Passive Touch - E
Due to extreme exposure within the Limbo Realm, Akihiko as a slight bit of chakra located on his hands and feet. When touching an inanimate object (or inorganic), Akihiko leaves a slight signature on it. This allows throwables, weapons, and other items to pass through the Limbo realm 1st Layer.

1st Layer - Passive Sight - E
Due to extreme exposure within the Limbo Realm, Akihiko as a slight bit of chakra located on eyes. Nothing changes visually, however he can see the different layers and what items or people are within it or coated in it.

1st Layer - Remote Crack - D
By either channeling chakra or weaving hand signs, Akihiko releases a Rectangle 5m high and 3m wide at a distance up to 15m. This rectangle is lighter in nature, allowing minor weapons to pass through and seemingly disappear.

Layer Movement Crack - D
This is an extra hand seal that allows Aki to move a crack he has already created.

1st Layer - Universal Step - D
a space where the limbo realm is reversed allowing placed for Aki to step as if he is on air

2nd Layer - One Layer Away - D
Prerequisite - Already in the first layer of the limbo realm
Since the limbo realm is only one layer away, Aki just needs to channel his chakra or weave a single hand sign. Once preformed, the child can shift from the 1st Layer and enter the 2nd Layer.

1st Layer - Storage - D
Coating anything the size up to X can be placed in the limbo realm.

1st & 2nd Layer Just the Body - C
Prerequisite - 2nd and 1st layer
By coating themselves in Limbo Chakra, Aki can physically go in and out of the First layer or second layer whenever he wishes.

1st Layer - Medium Weapon Creation - C
Aki can create a medium weapon created from the Limbo Realm. To the normal eye Aki would simply have his hand in a way that makes it seem like he is holding something. By ripping chakra from the First Layer he can create an invisible to the eye medium weapon like a Sword, Shield, Whip, etc. The sturdiness of the weapon and the speed it is created is determined by the control stat

2nd Layer Storage - C
Store something either organic or unobstructed in organic materials up to C RANK SIZE.

1st Layer - Hidden objects - C
Store stuff up to C Rank SIZE

1st Layer - Akihiko Silhouette - C
Create a Limbo Realm being, not to be mistaken as a clone, although it does share size and features. This is a silhouette that attacks and defends based on commands given mentally upon creation. The silhouette's stats are dictated by the control stat.

Limbo - Cone of Defense - B
creating a dome of the 1st layer and 2nd layer around Aki for B SIZE. The first layer does almost nothing but coats the inorganic items in his chakra, then as it passes through the 2nd layer it enters the 2nd layer of the limbo realm. This causes the inorganic items to pass through organics.

1st Layer - Elevated Coating - C
Same as d but with a C RANK SIZE
Flawless AimShow
*[Flawless Aim Style • Sentinel Shot]
D-Rank Taijutsu Stance
Taking multiple projectiles into hand and priming the muscle groups required for launching projectile weapons, the practitioner can quickly shoot projectiles in rapid succession and just as quickly reload. While in this Stance, the practitioner can maintain a near-constant stream of projectile attacks. However, due to the amount of coordination required for this Stance, their movement is limited, suffering a -3 Speed penalty while in this Stance.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Rapid Reload]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
After years of training, the practitioner has learned how to quickly and accurately access their ranged weapon stores at all times in combat. This cuts the effective "reload" time by half, up to a maximum speed equal to the practitioner's Speed score. This also applies to returning unused projectiles to their storage containers or switching between types of projectile weaponry.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Tracking]
After much training and study, the practitioner has learned how to read an opponent's movements and adjust their aim accordingly to compensate without penalty. This Discipline allows the practitioner to accurately hit moving targets, though sudden changes in the opponent's movements will still affect accuracy.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Dead Angle Targeting]
After much training and study, the practitioner has learned how to use projectiles at close range, even point-blank range, with the same Strength as attacks against more distant targets. This Discipline allows the practitioner to use Flawless Aim techniques against melee-range targets without excessive exposure to counterattack and without losing Speed, Strength, or accuracy.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Repeater Shot]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Preparing multiple projectiles, the practitioner launches each of the projectiles at one or more targets. For each target beyond the first, the accuracy of each of the attacks is decreased, suffering a -1 Strength penalty for each additional target.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Arcing Shot]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner can launch projectiles in arcs up and over most obstacles, being able to accurately hit a target that is behind obstructions as if they were in the open. The practitioner must still be able to locate their target by some other means to ensure the projectile will hit its target.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Bouncing Shot]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner launches a projectile at a shallow angle, targeting the ground or a hard surface. The shallow angle of the shot causes the projectile to bounce off of the surface, moving at -1 Speed and striking with -1 Strength after the bounce. This technique can be used to launch an attack from an unexpected angle or to shoot around, over, or under obstacles.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Evasive Maneuvers]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The practitioner has learned how to accurately launch projectiles while moving through the flow of combat. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to accurately launch projectiles while moving at full Speed, while jumping, rolling, sliding off the ground, or while performing other basic combat movements.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Improvised Ammo]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The practitioner knows their own reliance on ammunition can be exploited by the enemy and prepare themselves to acclimate to less than favorable circumstances. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to effectively launch any item, so long as it possesses at least the mass of a standard kunai, as if it were meant to be a projectile weapon without sacrificing accuracy. Attacks using improvised weaponry suffer a decrease in Strength, all such attacks being treated as having -3 Strength.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Forcible Redirection]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner first launches a projectile at -1 Strength. Then, they launch a second projectile at full Strength, targeting the first projectile. The second projectile ricochets off of the first projectile, capable of changing direction within 360 degrees of the location of the first projectile upon impact. The practitioner first launches a projectile at -1 Strength. Then, they launch a second projectile at full Strength, targeting the first projectile. The second projectile ricochets off of the first projectile, capable of changing direction within 360 degrees of the location of the first projectile upon impact. The second projectile is treated as an attack with a -5 Strength penalty.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Hidden Shot]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
By launching two projectiles, one immediately after the other, the practitioner attempts to create a decoy for the second. The first projectile is often larger or of equal size, and the second projectile is slightly behind and below it, the second projectile hiding in the first projectile's shadow. This masks the second projectile and makes it more difficult for the opponent to completely avoid. Opponents with a Perception technique equal or higher in rank may be able to see both projectiles clearly within a reasonable distance, though they'll still have to properly defend against it.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Twisting Path]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Preparing a projectile, the practitioner launches the weapon with a slight tailspin, causing the flight path of the weapon to warp as it travels. The practitioner uses this slight change in the projectile's trajectory to hit a variety of targets that could not be targeted by normal means. This can be used to hit a target that is hiding behind another person or object, particularly useful against opponents behind human shields.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Sweeping Shot]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Momentarily crouching, the practitioner launches one or more projectiles in a low arc, the weapon(s) flying close to the ground before arcing up in a single direction when approaching the target. If the practitioner launches more than one projectile, their trajectories can cross over each other, making it difficult for the opponent to ascertain which projectile will rise up to strike them first.
Last set would be ninja based ninjutsu that would require a Perception and Stealth Concentration.

After Training 3 concentrations will be added in Taijutsu: Perception, Stealth, & Projectile Weapons
Last edited by Texas on Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:57 am

Word Count - 1253/1250

The child had made a habit of getting himself to the Raikage's basement for training. Usually he would have a guard or two when it came to normal types of training. Or even would appear at the training grounds when doing normal training. However, the pink haired loud mouth knew that he would spend the majority of the day training to perform some more jutsu.

As the child arrived in the dome below the basement, he would stick his tongue out at the guards before really getting down there. Maybe eventually when he had more jutsu in his arsenal, he would be able to strut his stuff and prank them. With his very very very slight maturity, he knew better than to show off what he could do.... at least to them. He still had grand plans to get the Raikage. Especially after the physical domination he displayed when picking him up... not to mention the mental game he played by ignoring the child's behaviors

Akihiko made his way to the middle of the dome, per his request, there were wooden training dummies that surrounded the spherical perimeter. They would act as his enemies for the day. The child stood with his legs shoulder length apart and looked down at the ground. His previous conversation with Ryuenso still stuck in his mind. But what really stuck was the fact that Ryeunso could see what was going on in and out of the Limbo Realm. This was something the boy was not used to. In fact, it was a minor thought that came across his mind during the finality of his established meeting with the powerful Genma.

How was he able to do that? The boy looked around and didn't see anything. It took a couple minutes before he raised his right hand and targeted it to his forehead. Luckily no one was around to see his stupidity. He couldn't see anything because there was nothing to see. The child picked up a kunai from his pocket and spun the kunai on his pointer finger. As he did this, Aki slowly shifted his body to look at each training dummy. This was in attempt to determine which one to throw the kunai at in frustration.

After several minutes of deciding, he picked one unlucky wooden training dummy. He shifted his right elbow and expanded his arm forward. The goldish eyed child whipped the kunai in the direction of the wooden training dummy. Unfortunately, Akihiko wasn't that great at throwing and slightly missed the training dummy. With more frustration festering, the child trotted down to the training dummy to pick up the kunai. Once he made his way, he gave the wooden training dummy, that was built into the ground, a little kick. The kick actually hurt his toe. At this point Akihiko was furious. The frustration with how he was acting combined with the failed result, created a child ready for a temper tantrum. With anger in his heart, he jerked his body down to grab the kunai. As he got closer to the Kunai to grab it, Aki noticed a slight chakra signature on the kunai itself. He had yet to see something like this. It was a white chakra, similar to what his chakra had looked like. In fact, as he picked the kunai up, he could feel the calming aura. Although it was incredibly minor, he noticed the aura and could physically see it.

This confusion actually switched Aki's mentality. It was 180 going from full frustration and anger, to confusion combined with excitement. He was finally seeing parts of the Limbo Realm Chakra. What Aki didn't understand though was why was it even there?? The boy walked back with the kunai in his left hand. When he arrived at the middle again, he placed the kunai on the ground to the right of his feet. The boy unattached his ninja pouch and dumped everything in it on the ground to his left. As the items fell out, they would start clanking as they hit each other and eventually made a final dinging noise as they not only collided on the ground, but also landed on each other. The boy looked down on his kunai and shuriken, only to see absolutely nothing. He would shift his head from left to right. The right still had a slight signature on it. This situation didn't make sense to the boy. He placed his fingers on his chin in a thinking position to try to figure it out. While the boy was thinking, he decided to look behind him at the bag he touched. The bag had a very slight chakra signature on it. It was the same as the Kunai!

The boy lifted up both of his hands and opened his palms spreading his fingers as much as possible. It was clear that his body was naturally leaving very minor chakra on the inanimate objects he was touching. This must be how he could quickly get things into the limbo realm. Leaving his signature on items would allow them to go into the limbo realm from a distance. This was the key to utilizing a plethora of jutsu and it is similar to what he saw when conversing with Ryeunso. The boy closed his eyes and began formulated what he could do.

After some thought the child smirked. He knew what would be a dangerous combination. With the exact thought of what he wanted to do, Akihiko began to flow the chakra within him. Since his mastery, he has seamlessly been able to merge the chakras together. It was as simple and natural as walking at this point. After a few moments of channeling chakra, Aki lifted his left hand forward. He created a rectangle only a couple of meters in front of him. This rectangle allowed entrance of inanimate objects to the 1st layer of the limbo realm.

With this rectangular entrance available, Akihiko decided to pick up the kunai on his right. He bent down and grabbed it with his right hand. Then he bent over to the left and grabbed a shuriken. He held both in his hands and truly started to focus. Aki purposely ensured that the rectangle was close enough in order to throw the weapons accurately in the limbo realm. The boy stuck out his tongue while concentrating. The pink haired genin moved his arms back as if he was crossing his arms. The child quickly flung his arms in opposite direction and let go of the throwable weapons at the mid point. By doing so he ensure that they would go through the rectangle. The kunai flung through the soft 1st layer and when they exited, Aki could see the kunai change color to his eyes.

Akihiko was proud of himself as he watched the whited out kunai loosely hit the wooden training dummy. The cracked his knuckles and started to walk his way to the stair case leading out of the dome. While the boy walked up, he slammed on the door several times. After a brief couple of seconds went by, the pink haired delinquent walked through the gated door. He threw a couple of finger guns. They knew he would be back the next day. While leaving, Akihiko realized he left his ninja pouch and throwing weapons under the training grounds. Luckily he was the only one allowed there. So with that in mind, the concern he had left his beautiful simple mind.
Jutsu LearnedShow

1st Layer • Passive Touch
E-Rank Ninjutsu
Due to extreme exposure within the Limbo Realm, Akihiko as a slight bit of chakra located on his hands and feet. When touching an inanimate object (or inorganic), Akihiko leaves a slight signature on it. This allows throwables, weapons, and other items to pass through the Limbo realm 1st Layer.

1st Layer • Passive Sight
E-Rank Ninjutsu
Due to extreme exposure within the Limbo Realm, Akihiko as a slight bit of chakra located on eyes. Nothing changes visually, however he can see the different layers and what items or people are within it or coated in it.

1st Layer • Remote Crack
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By either channeling chakra or weaving hand signs, Akihiko releases a Rectangle 5m high and 3m wide at a distance up to 15m. This rectangle is lighter in nature, allowing minor weapons to pass through and seemingly disappear.
Last edited by Texas on Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:51 pm

1507/1500

At this point in Aki's short shinobi life, he was extremely familiar with the layout of the Raikage's main building of operations. Training underground, but also lurking the halls has allowed him to train for two things. One having jutsu that could help with furthering his capability and memorizing the layout enough to sneak in and scare the lord himself. The rumors of the strength and speed of the Raikage were only rumors to the boy, mainly because he had yet to see anything.

Those thoughts were fleeting though, first thing first, Akihiko needed to make himself a competent shinobi. That was numero uno in providing value to the village. With that in mind, Aki made his way, yet again, to the middle of the underground training dome. Alone, the child walked up to where he left his weapons by their lonesome. The child looked upon them. It looks as though the slight traces of the limbo realm that came from his hands were gone. A mental note for the boy.

Without hesitation, the child had decided it was time to test out a couple of techniques that he had thought of. If he was able to expand his chakra over an item, he knew that he could place items and people into the limbo realm. The first test would be to do this through the first layer. Since offensively and defensively not being able to see a weapon could cause danger in the future for an opponent. With that in mind, Akihiko shifted his body to be over the throwable small weapons on the ground. The boy bent his knees and lowered his back, all while swinging his right arm forward. As his right arm was going towards the small ninja tool, he would be focusing on channeling his chakra. The merged chakra throughout his body would be no different than anyone else channeling their chakra, except Akihiko had merged fully with the Genma.

Akihiko gripped the kunai by the handle, and lifted his body. By straightening his legs and his back, the child stood as tall as he could. He gripped tightly the kunai all while channeling his chakra. The chakra within him emitted a calming aura. What Akihiko realized was that this chakra feeling that it emitted was nothing more of a façade. A trick in and of itself. It was designed by Ryeunso in order to further his tricks on others, especially ones that would trust him based on his chakra signature.

The child released his chakra throughout the Kunai. By doing so the kunai itself would disappear from the present realm and reside within the 1st layer of the limbo realm. Aki knew that it was successful since it had lost its color and looked like an unfinished drawing. To others, it would appear as though the kunai disappeared completely! The child was so excited, he flung the kunai forward. The kunai would slam into one of the wooden training dummies across the room.

With that success, Akihiko wasted no time to continue with the next jutsu he had in mind. The pink haired shinobi focused on his chakra yet again. He would channel it within himself. He would lift out his hand and create a first layer crack right in front of himself. This crack was an entrance the the 1st Layer of the limbo realm. However, this was a jutsu he had already learned. Not much was to be done about it from there, except test out a couple of jutsu invented by Akihiko that would help alter the way he used that initial crack.

At this point, Akihiko witnessed the crack entrance to the first layer with a smile. He focused on channeling the mixed chakra within himself. By focusing on the chakra, Aki would reach out his arm again aimed at the crack. The chakra would be sent from his hand and connect like a signal. Once Aki's chakra flowing from his hand and crack connected, Aki pulled his arm backwards. By doing this, the crack actually moved closer to Aki.

In fact, Akihiko pulled back so much, the crack went through him and to the other side. By doing this, he was able to place himself in the 1st Layer of the Limbo Realm while moving the crack behind him. The pink haired boy gazed upon the colorless 1st layer that he resided in. While he was in this realm, Akihiko figured it was a perfect opportunity to practice the next jutsu that he had planned.

The boy had really loved residing within the Limbo Realm. When he would be alone in his room, the child would try to reside in there as long as possible. It was a good way to practice his durability within this realm and his overall chakra control. The boy took a second to appreciate the 1st layer before his next jutsu attempt. After a sense of accomplishment, the child pressed on. This pattern of continuous chakra usage would take a toll on the child by the end. He wasn't built for learning this many jutsu at once, but the strain would only be temporary. With his in mind, Aki focused on channeling his chakra again. The flowing chakra throughout his body allowed him to gain the strength to perform another jutsu. This time, he would like to enter into the 2nd layer. Since he didn't have to pass an extra layer, this jutsu would be considered low level.

Akihiko lifted out both of his arms before releasing chakra throughout his body. The coating would cover his entire body. Once completed, Akihiko would take a step forward. By doing so, the layer that he currently resided in would get much denser. In actuality, the boy had stepped into the second layer of the limbo realm. The child had entered into this realm for the very first time. He gazed upon its beauty. The lines were sharper, the area of white with outlines were brighter, and there was an overall different air to the second layer. With excitement, Akihiko walked over to the initial first layer crack he had originally created. As the child walked through it, the color of the area turned back to normal. Aki was back in the present realm. With three of them down, the boy excitedly moved forward with the next string of jutsu. Only two more to go before he could head home and take a little break.

The child gazed upon the area, he needed to get a little bit higher in order to perform the next jutsu properly. This time, the child focused on chakra within him again. He would channel it throughout his body. Aki, quickly started to run and angled his trajectory towards one of the wooden training dummies. The boy would jump up on the training dummy. While perched on the training dummy for a second, the child would continuously channel his chakra and bend his knees. He would use his momentum to jump up high into the air. In the peak of the air, Aki would expel the chakra from his feet. This time he would rip the capabilities from the first layer. Below his feet he would create a platform. Akihiko stood in the air, he looked below him to see a circular white platform below him. However, to an outsider it would appear that Akihiko would be standing in midair.

Akihiko jumped up in excitement. The platform was successful and his theory was correct. Not only could he enter and manipulate within the limbo realm, but he could draw out and manipulate it in the present realm as well. With this theory confirmed, Akihiko decided that the next line of jutsu he would perform would be attack based. The last line of jutsu before he could go home. The training as a whole has brought a real strain on Akihiko, he could feel his body getting truly fatigued. After this, he will definitely sleep and rest for a while. With the end goal in mind, Akihiko for the last time focused on channeling his chakra throughout his body. The chakra swirled and could be felt flowing perfectly within him.

With excitement, the pink haired genin released the chakra into his right hand. Ripping from the 1st layer of the limbo realm, Akihiko would focus on forming a small object. In this particular case, he would create a kunai forged from the 1st layer of the limbo realm. Because of this, the item would be invisible to others, but have the properties and size of a Kunai. Once completed, Akihiko jumped up with excitement! He completed everything he wanted to for the day. However, the excitement soon faded when he realized how tired he was. Time to head home and get some much needed rest. The child collected all of his ninja tools and placed them in the ninja pouch. He re-attached it to his belt and walked towards the exit/entrance to the training grounds below the Kage's main building.

Jutsu LearnedShow

2nd Layer • One Layer Away
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite - Already in the first layer of the limbo realm
Since the limbo realm is only one layer away, Aki just needs to channel his chakra or weave a single hand sign. Once preformed, the child can shift from the 1st Layer and enter the 2nd Layer.

1st Layer • Small Coating
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Coating anything the size up to 15m total in size (usually done with LxW to get total). By coating the object, Akihiko can place inorganic or organic material into the 1st layer of the Limbo Realm.

Layer Movement Crack
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Pre-Requisite: Existing Entrance
Any entrance that exists, requires a slight increase in channeling or a single hand sign. Once preformed, Akihiko can move a current entrance to any space within 15m of the current location.

1st Layer • Universal Step
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling or weaving a few hand signs, Akihiko can rip empty space from the limbo realm. By reversing a space, Aki can create a 15m diameter circle below his feet. This circle can be placed anywhere in the Present Realm (where we all reside in). This allows the child to be seemingly suspended in the air. The strength and speed of this is dictated by the [Control[ Stat.

1st Layer • Minor Limbo Creation
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After weaving the necessary hand sign or channeling chakra, the user can reverse create a minor weapon from the Limbo Realm. This item can be a kunai, senbon, knife, or any structure the size of 15m. Due to it being ripped from the 1st layer, the item itself would be invisible with the strength properties dictated by the [Control] Stat. The speed it is created is also dictated by the [Control] Stat.

Last edited by Texas on Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:14 pm

1700-600 = 1,158/1,100

Akihiko sat up in his bed and leaned against his headboard. He kept looking outside his window and back at the wall opposite of his bed. When the sun began to rise, he whipped his bed sheets from over him. This revealed that the pink haired delinquent went to bed in his full ninja attire. He wanted to be ready to get a jump on the day. In one motion, as he flipped his sheets off of him, the child shinobi whipped himself up from the bed and stood up straight. The boy was extra excited, because today of all days, was the day that he would fully engulf himself in higher level jutsu. What truly peaked his interest was the training further into entering into the 2nd layer of the limbo realm.

As an exercise, Aki decided that he would breeze through the village hidden from prying eyes. So before he left the house, Akihiko entered into the first layer of the limbo realm. He walked out the door and closed it, before running toward the Raikage's building. When arriving he made his way through the front door, but made a stop at the bathroom that was, more or less, used publicly within the staff. When he got inside, he exited the limbo realm and re-entered the Present Realm.

The pink haired child stepped out of the bathroom and made his way to the training grounds underneath the building. By going through a channel of doors and stairways, Aki finally made it down to the dirt underground dome. Per his request from last time he was down there, the wooden training dummy's were surrounding the perimeter of the dome. All several feet apart, far enough to be in their own space for practice, but also close enough to potentially rock a combo move if needed.

After a couple minutes of stretching, Akihiko looked down at the ground. He began to focus on the chakra swirling within him. He had been able to enter the 2nd layer of the limbo realm from being in the 1st layer. That procedure was quicker due to being one layer away. However, entering the Present Realm to the 2nd Realm was still foreign to him. Akihiko focused like a similar technique to what he practiced before and channeled the chakra throughout his entire body. When his merged chakra was synced up perfectly and flowing throughout his entire body. Due to practicing all aspects of the jutsu, Akihiko decided that this time he would weave a few hand signs. With that thought racing his mind, Akihiko lifted both of his arms up in the air. He then bent his elbows and slapped both hands together. In quick succession, Akihiko weaved a few hand signs. After the child completed the needed hand seals he released the chakra that was flowing throughout his body. This resulted in him releasing one of his hands (the right one) and created a crack right in front of him. The crack was slightly different than what he was used to when it came to the 1st layer. With only a few moments of hesitation, Akihiko took a few steps forward through the crack. As he did, the world around him changed completely. When his eyes fully adjusted, the black and white nature of the area around him was bolder than if he was in the 1st layer. The child smirked and proudly clenched his fists and rested both of them on his hips. It was a superhero pose, one he had seen in a manga more than a few times.

After standing in the glory that was the successful jutsu, Aki decided to turn around in a slow manner and walk towards the crack placed. While the child took a couple steps forward and exited the crack, his vision changed once again. What once looked like an uncolored in world, turned back to normal with textures and a ray of varying colors. He was back in the present realm. This meant only one thing, with a success in his progression, he had to continue!

When Akihiko left the crack, he turned around to face it. The boy released his chakra and swung his left hand in a dramatic manner. By doing this, the crack that was once there dissipated from the present realm. This rendered it unusable. Once the rip dissipated into nothing, Akihiko mentally prepped himself for the next jutsu he had thought of. By using more chakra, Akihiko could build off of a previous jutsu. By utilizing the properties of the Limbo Realm 1st Layer, the child could actually create something bigger.

With the building something larger with more chakra mentality circulating through the young delinquent's mind, he decided to proceed with the jutsu. Aki flowed his perfectly merged chakra throughout his body. Like the jutsu he had learned the previous week, once the chakra was flowing, he focused mainly on his right hand. With the perfectly synced chakra ready to go, Akihiko swirled the chakra to his right hand and released the chakra in its entirely. A small crack formed over his right hand and then formed below his palm. For the sake of creation, Akihiko decided to use his bland imagination to form a 30m boulder right in front of himself. This boulder was spherically 30m and stood right in front of him. Although the child saw a black outlined boulder not filled in with color, he knew that if someone was to look upon him, they would just see him and nothing else. This rip from the 1st layer of the limbo realm was an incredible disguised defense and attack. It let a lot of room for creating objects with the properties stemming from the 1st layer. With the success of the jutsu, Akihiko decided to leave it there. Training higher level jutsu at his current power level made Akihiko realize that he needed to expand his capability. Although he could continue, the boy figured that he should rest. He had a long couple of days ahead of him and wanted to make sure that each day was as successful as the last.

Excitedly, Akihiko skipped towards the stairs and headed up through the gates. It wouldn't be a proper visit to the training area without harassing the guards a little bit. While the child made his way to the top, he made a little falling motion as if he lost balance. One of the guards adjusted their position to catch Akihiko. In doing so, he lost his place once when Akihiko regained balance and the bracing wasn't met. This caused the guard to lose his own footing and fall down a couple of steps. When the pink haired genin went through the final door, he sprinted out of the Raikage's building and aimed his way home. Hopefully the guard was okay, but the laughter that filled the immature brat flooded any contradicting thoughts.

Jutsu LearnedShow

2nd Layer • Full Entrance
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra or weaving the proper hand signs, Akihiko focused on creating a crack in the Present Realm a few feet larger than himself. This entrance allows Aki's full body to enter into the 2nd Layer of the Limbo Realm. Aki can stay within the Limbo Realm for [Control/2]. To leave the limbo realm the user must move himself through the same place the jutsu was cast, run out of chakra forcing himself out, or using the [1st Layer • Exit] technique.

1st Layer • Medium Limbo Creation
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Aki can create a medium weapon created from the Limbo Realm. To the normal eye Aki would simply have his hand in a way that makes it seem like he is holding something. By ripping chakra from the First Layer he can create an invisible to the eye medium weapon like a Sword, Shield, Whip, a structure, etc (anything up to the size of 30m) . The sturdiness of the weapon and the speed it is created is determined by the control stat.
Last edited by Texas on Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:16 pm

1700-600 = 1,109/1,100

Pop, Snap, Wham! All noises made underground in the dirt dome beneath the Raikage's office. Akihiko had spent the day doing physical combat against one of the guards. Although they were physically stronger and faster than he was, it was good to practice combat. Especially since he couldn't fully rely on jutsu and chakra in combat. With sweat dripping off his face Akihiko looked at the guard before wiping his face with his right forearm. "You are mediocre at best, leave before I say you were acting inappropriate." Confused and frustrated, the guard turned his head with his body following and made his way up the stairs. He went through the first gate and essentially disappeared from the scene.

This caused the boy to put both of his arms wrapped around his stomach as if he was holding his kidney in. The pink haired delinquent began to howl in laughter. It was funny to the child to see the grown man get worried and frustrated by Aki's words. Deep within his mind, he could hear Ryeunso laughing as well. It only took a mere seconds before Ryeunso spoke to the boy. "Now that was not bad at all, nothing jump scare wise but the look on that man's face was truly priceless. When you finish your training you need to try to get a reaction from that wretched Raikage. That would be a great goal to achieve!"

Akihiko moved his arms up to his chest but kept them folded. He nodded and smirked. "You couldn't be more right Ryeunso, when I am done within the next couple of weeks, we will be more than prepared to annoy him. To this day his lack of a reaction to me will not go unpunished!" While he began the word unpunished, he lifted his right elbow 90 degrees upwards and clenched extremely hard. While he finished the word, Akihiko shook his fist a little bit expressing his great frustration.

Since his physical training had ended and his little theatrical expression with the Genma resided in him had ended, Akihiko released his crossed arms and rested them hanging on his sides. It was time to do a couple of jutsu practices before he was to head out. The child knew what couple of techniques that he wanted to practice. It was actually a little bit stronger than what he was used to, which would help in different situations. To get read, Akihiko walked over to one of the wooden training dummy's. The pink haired boy smirked at the training dummy as if it was his opponent. The goal would be to hide this object within the 2nd layer of the limbo realm.

The young genin started to focus his chakra throughout his body. With the synced chakra swirling within him, Akihiko started to rotate the synced chakra to his right hand. Once the amount chakra was controlled, he placed his open right hand upon the top of the wooden training dummy. After doing this, he flowed his chakra to the tips of his fingers and palm of his hand. Akihiko expelled the jutsu from his hands. Releasing the properties from the second layer of the limbo realm upon the wooden training dummy. The jutsu began to envelope the wooden training dummy completely. To a person, they would see that the wooden training dummy would essentially be gone from existence. However to Akihiko, the wooden training dummy lost the filling of it's color and the black outline of the training dummy was extremely apparent in black.

With the success of the jutsu, Akihiko jumped in the air. The jump was with excitement and this got him extremely pumped up. He did it! So far going into the limbo realm in both 1st and 2nd layer was becoming natural to him. Along with ripping the properties from these realms and applying it to stuff within the present realm became something he was fully adjusting to.

Having this success and confidence, Akihiko decided that he should adjust his technique and try to do the same thing but only take properties from the 1st layer. With this shift in mind set, Akihiko released his chakra from the wooden training dummy. This resulted in the color to be slowly filled into the wooden training dummy, making it fully apparent in the present realm. Instead of using the same wooden training dummy, Akihiko decided to turn himself and head towards a different one. This was to give the mental processing that he was doing a fresh start. When he arrived to the new wooden training dummy, the pink haired genin began to focus on his chakra throughout his body yet again.

Once he had flowed his synced chakra throughout his body properly, Akihiko wanted to test out the jutsu. This was similar to something he had recently learned. However by adding a little bit more chakra to it, he was more than confident that he could actually expand the range of the jutsu itself. Like the jutsu previously, Akihiko lifted his right arm and opened up his hand. The child flowed his chakra and focused it on his right hand as he placed it on top of the wooden training dummy. When the contact was made, Akihiko released his chakra and executed the jutsu upon the still lifeless wooden dummy. The chakra ripped the properties from the first layer of the limbo realm. It then flowed over the wooden training dummy in its entirety. When finished the color to Akihiko's eye disappeared. Not as bold as if it was in the 2nd layer, but the training dummy took the properties of the 1st layer and showed by looking like an uncolored in wooden training dummy with a bold black outline.

The jutsu was a success! Excited and extremely pumped, the pink haired boy, once again, jumped up high in the air! This was great and only kept the adrenalin in his body pumping. His familiarity with his jutsu, chakra, and techniques has left the boy with extreme confidence. After a couple of celebratory stretches, Akihiko released his chakra from the wooden training dummy. Giving its color back, Akihiko turned his body completely and aimed himself towards the stairs leading to the first door out. With haste, Akihiko made his ways to the stairs and got himself to the door. He opened the door and started make his way out of the Raikage's building. The large structure did a great job of hiding these underground training grounds. It left Akihiko with the opportunity to truly train himself in a technique that not many people should see........ yet.

Jutsu LearnedShow

2nd Layer • Storage
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra or weaving the proper hand seals, Akihiko can expel his chakra over something organic or inorganic that covers 30m overall area. This covers the area in the speed dictated by the [Control] Stat.

1st Layer • Advanced Coating
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Pre-Requisite: 1st Layer • Small Coating
Similar to the pre-request, by channeling chakra or weaving hand signs Akihiko can coat anything to the size of 30m area. This covers the area in the speed dictated by the [Control] Stat.
Last edited by Texas on Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:16 pm

850-300-(left over words) 77 = 502/473

Akihiko wasn't making it the training room. Instead, he laid resting in his bedroom. In fact, he found himself sitting cross cross applesauce on top of his bed. Although he was one for being annoying and rather immature, Aki did make a point to be clean and organized. He sat on top of his perfectly made bed and closed his eyes. The pink haired pre teen wanted to focus on his chakra. The child continued to be sitting on his bed, fully focused of his body.

The genma chakra that was merged with his own swirled inside his body. The chakra flowed within his body completely rushing throughout. This chakra would start at the core within the middle of his torso, then flow to his arms, legs, head, etc. It took a little bit of time to properly flow the chakra. When the chakra felt that it was in the proper state, Aki began to expel his chakra a little bit. This chakra had a connection to the Limbo Realm. Specifically the 1st layer. Throughout Akihiko's training he had noticed that when it came to ripping the qualities from the limbo realm, it made more sense to utilize the properties from the 1st layer. With this in mind, Aki's chakra made a full connection to the 1st layer of the Limbo Realm. He ripped the properties of himself and created a lifeless Silhouette that resembled himself. To Akihiko's eyes, it was a colorless figure with his outlined that greatly resembled him.

The lifeless silhouette was formed in the same position he was, but was created on the bed to his right. Akihiko's connection to it through a chakra network, allowed the pink haired genin to command it to get up and bring him his glass that was sitting on his dresser. The silhouette got up and made its way to the dresser. It moved its right hand and picked up the cup filled with water. The thing turned around and brought it to Akihiko by handing it to him. From an outsider's perspective, this cup would float in the air and be handed to him in a gentle manner. Akihiko gripped the cup and released his chakra. This caused the 1st layer dummy to dissipate from the present realm and from existence all together.

Aki took a drink of the water from the cup. He chugged the whole thing like the big boy he was! Excited, proud, and overall confident, Akihiko smirked with nothing but determination in his goldenish eyes. This was where all of his training was going towards. With this jutsu and the other training he had put himself through, Aki knew that he was just a little bit closer to take the chuunin exams. With excitement, the child jumped up and started to get ready for the day. At this rate, he could sneak in a jutsu practice here and there in his room before going out for the day. In no time, he would be a lethal ninja.

Jutsu LearnedShow

1st Layer • Akihiko Silhouette
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Create a Limbo Realm being, not to be mistaken as a clone, although it does share size and features. This is a silhouette that attacks and defends based on commands given mentally upon creation. The silhouette's speed and strength stats are dictated by the [Control] stat.
Last edited by Texas on Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:19 pm

1250-300=0/950

Jutsu LearnedShow
Limbo • Cone of Defense
B-Rank Ninjutsu
creating a dome of the 1st layer and 2nd layer around Aki for B SIZE. The first layer does almost nothing but coats the inorganic items in his chakra, then as it passes through the 2nd layer it enters the 2nd layer of the limbo realm. This causes the inorganic items to pass through organics.
Last edited by Texas on Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:20 pm

1250-300=0/950

Jutsu LearnedShow
1st & 2nd Layer • Just the Body
B-Rank Ninjutsu
]b]Prerequisite - 2nd and 1st layer[/b]
By coating themselves in Limbo Chakra, Aki can physically go in and out of the First layer or second layer whenever he wishes.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”