Social Dive: Brotherly Dynamics

Aki experiences trainings from his family members and dives deeper into the background of his family dynamic.

Texas

Post by Texas » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:35 am

Start here
Last edited by Texas on Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Texas

Solo Training & Social Dive

Post by Texas » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:21 pm

The days were long and trainings seemed to be borderline boring. As a young child and a normal human, Akihiko was getting older. At this point in his life he was 14 1/2. Only 6 months away from not only turning 15, but being of age with his clan. Although the young child didn't fully know what it entailed, what was known is that the boy was going to get a party!

Now Aki's parents and siblings had to sit him down. As part of Ishiguro tradition, it was supposed to be a small party of friends and family. However, since the pink haired delinquent made it abundantly clear he didn't like to conform to the norm...... there was going to be an exception made for the rebellious lad.

What kind of difference would be allowed? Well since Aki had made a lot of friends within the Heart Empire, Aki was tasked with inviting them to the party too. With that statement, maybe Aki should be touring to other Allies.

It was no secret that Aki wanted to adventure more. Being a genin combined with the genma host, resulted in the boy being village locked for the most part. This style of being a shinobi had completely changed the way Aki wanted to experience his chuunin years. The goal for the young child was to explore more. Other than the chuunin exams, the boy really hasn't left the village.

What would be next in line for Aki's future? Well before he completely finishes the chuunin exams, the boy would like to learn more of his clan jutsu. Like mentioned before, Aki's training life wasn't fully what he wanted to do! The boy had a road map of what he wanted to do and in what order. First the child wanted to visit the Heart Empire. He was told how beautiful and glories it was. Also, it did help that some of his closest friends were over there. Maybe he could cause a little mischief! The boy only had a limited amount of time of acting immature. Aki could only blame being a child for so long..

The second stop was going to be Konohagakure no Sato, the Hidden Leaf Village. The pink haired boy didn't really get a chance to encounter anyone from Fire Country. Since they were Kumo's oldest ally? It would only make sense for Akihiko to give it a visit.

Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Solo Training & Social Dive

Post by Texas » Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:10 am

What truly interested the boy was going to visit Sunagakure no Sato. A village not necessarily an ally.. but not an enemy either. Some people would call it a neutral part, but Aki didn't really know much about them. The boy only knew that they loved to play in sand... and personally a giant sand box sounds incredibly fun to the young pain in the ass.

After plotting his moves once he was finally out of being a genin, the pink haired child excitedly hopped out of bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen area. Although his parents were off doing missions, Aki's brother Yo was going to spend the day with the child. His older brother was 8 years older and a very well established shinobi within the village. Since he wasn't sealed with a genma, his main fighting style was diffusing other people's chakra and rendering his opponents defenseless. This knowledge combined with some combat from a Konoha ninja, is what gave Aki the idea of forming his own Nin-Tai combat style.

By the time Akihiko ran downstairs, he saw his brother sitting in a chair in the kitchen. The man was reading what looked like a newspaper and had a tea steaming up the cup sitting on the table. The pink haired boy gazed upon his older, black haired brother. Yo smirked at his rebellious, trouble making younger brother. Aki's behavior and demeanor was something that Yo truly appreciated about him. With the seriousness that rested on the history of their last name, it was nice to see someone break the norms. It couldn't have been him since he was the oldest and bestowed responsibility early on... however his younger brother was chosen to be the Genma Host. This alone brought great honor to his clan as a whole.

It was no surprise Akihiko was running down the stairs.... the boy (when not trying to be stealthy) was naturally loud. It just couldn't be helped. Yo lifted his gaze from the newspaper to his brother. "I really hope that's not how you act in the field...." They both looked at each other dead in the eyes for a silent 4 seconds. At 5 Mississippi the two brothers burst out laughing. When not around their parents, they had a fun and stress free relationship. In truth, it was the only real time that Yo got to unwind... Between missions and keeping his reputation in a fearful manor within his clan.. the man really didn't have the opportunity to be loose and silly.

Once the laughter settled Yo, pointed at his pink hair with a smirk. "Aren't you getting a little old to have that color hair. You know mom and dad.... and the elders aren't a fan of it." When he finished speaking, Yo put his finger down and back to holding the paper with both of his hands. Aki couldn't help but smile at this, that was the exact reaction he wanted after all! "Well at first I did it to bug everyone... but now I love it. So I probably will never get rid of it. But if you think this pisses everyone off wait till my speech for my coming of age party." This comment gripped Yo's mind. So much so, he had to put the paper down and glare at his brother. It was one thing for them to joke with each other and talk freely... however, this is something that Yo, as the older brother, could potentially stop?

"Aki, what do you mean? What on earth do you have planned for your coming of age party... that's coming up in like what? 6 Months?" With the coming of age party coming soon Yo knew that the pink haired boy meant what he said earlier. Aki clearly put a lot of time and thought into his plans for the coming of age party.... To the Ishiguro the coming of age party was a private family party meant to celebrate a clan member as an adult and put them a step forward into their life. A milestone some might call it... however, Akihiko had other plans. The boy got excited when he was asked, so much so he skipped over to the kitchen table and took a seat. With add rushing through his veins, Aki began to explain what he had planned. "Well Yo, I plan on breaking all of the traditions." The first sentence didn't fully shock Yo, but he kept his eyes staring at Aki waiting for him to explain more. "You see, normally people have small little parties with just clan members. I plan on having a large party. I want to invite all of my friends I have made so far! And mentors! Maybe even enemies!" This announcement was not that shocking, in fact, if anyone could twist the arm of the elders and get this pushed through... it was Akihiko. It does technically break tradition, but it also technically wasn't surprising. Yo wouldn't even be surprised if the elders and their parents had already accounted for something like this. Before Yo could speak, Aki had the biggest shit eating grin on his face while he lifted up his left hand. The hand had his pointer finger up in the air. "However, my speech is what I plan to announce. I will officially not be following any of the Ishiguro Traditions. I will keep the name, I will represent the clan, and I will do my best to honor them out of the clan itself." He paused for a second before finishing with "But I will not participate in the Ishiguro Clan Traditions. I do not agree with their policy of keeping to themselves and I do not agree with how little they participate in the Village. They... We are one of the strongest clans in the world. We should not be keeping to ourselves, we should very much be involved in as much as possible." With the finishing of his statement, Yo sat there in silence for a couple of seconds. He wanted to really digest what Akihiko said before he would discuss what was stated.

Last edited by Texas on Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:00 am

There was an inner conflict within the mind of Yo. As a seasoned shinobi at this point, he both agreed and disagreed with Akihiko's notion. To Yo, it seemed as if Akihiko wanted to set an example and show everyone that their way was old. By breaking the tradition and showing that an Ishiguro being involved with Kumo's politics would be something that most definitely could break the wheel. However, this was also something that maybe wasn't necessary. Although the general and more popular stance was to stay out of politics, there wasn't necessarily any clan members restricting involvement. Before Yo could even say anything Akihiko stopped him and spoke up. His left hand in the air as if he was saying halt! "I know what you're thinking, it is not officially restricted. I know people don't get in trouble for speaking out or being political. But, it has a negative vibe to it that I don't like. As shinobi, as members of the Empire, we should be proud to be involved."

Maybe it was Akihiko getting involved with other village members outside of Kumo at an early age. Maybe it was the genma sealed within him. Maybe it was just his personality combined with his new experiences. The boy for once sounded serious and rational in his conversation. Yo puffed his bottom lip out of being impressed that his younger brother could actually articulate what he felt. Part of what the man wanted to do was to debate with him. Kind of break down his logic and try to show him, he didn't have to make this grand gesture to prove his point. However, instead Yo decided to let Aki be who Aki wanted to be. This was a luxury that Yo didn't have, in reality not many people in general would be able to have either. Yo had to at least give him his two cents though. Might as well while the child was radiating self proclaimed confidence. "Aki, just be wary... What you are saying means you are borderline going to turn your back on the clan. Are you okay with that perception?" Truth be told, Akihiko had already thought about this. However, how deeply he thought about it was another question. This thought process really was brought out by Yo. Akihiko placed his right hand up to his chin and dove deep into thought. This was him trying to truly articulate his decision.

Last edited by Texas on Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:20 pm

The pink haired boy listened to his brother. With nods and constant eye contact, Aki wanted Yo to know that not only was he listening…. But he was digesting what he was saying. In truth, he was right. However, that advice was based on short term ideology. The boy surprisingly had a lot to think about, especially for a decision like this. Based on readings he has done in the past, change can only happen by example or by force. For the brat to have a future with Kumo, he would need to set and display his goals by example.

A slight smirk and a laugh would be Akihiko’s normal response, however, this was his older brother and what they were talking about would not go lightly. So the boy tried to be as mature as possible. With a soft tone, the child spoke up to his well established older brother. “What I want to do is change a few things. As I am now, I can only try to show what I mean… I’m too young to be listened to Yo.”

The last part of the sentence really struck a cord with Yo. There were some aspects of their clan that he didn’t agree with. Maybe not to the extreme of Aki, but somewhat in the same lane. However, because of his age when he felt like that, he was not listened to. In fact, he was told to not express his opposition and instead to get in line. Since being told what to do, Yo made a conscious effort to make a change a different way. He would spend his youth learned from figure heads, warriors, and politicians within the clan. Then when he was old enough and respected, he would try to take the clean leader position.

This attempt was not a bad one, however it was the long game. Both Akihiko and Yo had similar goals, however their attempts at making changes greatly reflected their personalities. Yo was a little more serious, but he was kind and extremely thoughtful. The man with black hair smiled at his pink haired younger brother. “Well, regardless, I support whatever decision you make. As long as you understand what you are doing, I know your heart is in the right place.” Aki smiled walked around and jumped on top of his brother. “Why are you getting so soft with your older age!” He giggled and caused Yo to break a little bit of a smile. Aki was right! They were talking too serious, and now it was time to go do something tonely different. The shinobi grabbed Akihiko and flipped him on his back. “Looks like I’m going to have to throw you off Akino Peak!” Yo held tight and jumped up from his spot holding Akihiko as hard as he could. With great speed he would sprint out the front door and even be able to shut the door behind him as he sprinted. Where would he take him to?!!?
Last edited by Texas on Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:57 pm

After giggling and laughing, the both of the left their estate and gated area. Yo placed Akihiko down and nodded to him with a cheerful smile. "Aki, lets go to the market, I need to grab a few things." With baited breath, Aki couldn't help but ask what he needed. Although he didn't talk to his brother often due to their ninja schedules conflicting, he had heard wild accomplishments that his brother has been able to perform. These accomplishments are what gave Aki the assurance that his brother was doing well.. It had seemed, at least through his eyes, that his brother Yo was the clear successor to being a guide for the Ishiguro Clan.

The two made it to the market. It was the middle of the day, so it was vibrant and booming! People everywhere, people talking, people arguing, but most importantly a lot of people. Yo lead the way, walking over to a craft shop. It was clearly one that knew him well, as an older lady welcomed him with a smile.

"Ah Yo! It has been a little bit hun, how have you been?"

"Hey! It's been good, I am actually hanging out with my brother today. We both have the day off, have you met him?"

Yo would bump the back of Aki to push him forward before he continued.

"His name is Akihiko. He shows a lot of promise in his profession!"

The woman recognized the little trouble maker. Her smile lost a couple inches, but still held strong. She pretended like it was the first time they have met. This would be an incredible opportunity for Aki to start to change his image.

"Well, Hello Akihiko. You have big shoes to fill in, your brother is an pinnacle village shinobi."

Aki nodded and looked at her with a smile.

"I couldn't agree more ma'am. He is the reason why I have slowed down on some of my misbehavior and really trying to be a better example for not only the future of Kumo, but my clan as well."

This statement felt like a lie. In reality it was. Well, half truth half lie. All three of them smiled, and Yo gave her some ryo. She knew exactly what he wanted, she reached into the back and handed him a couple of scrolls followed by some ink. The two bowed to each other and Yo used his head to motion to Aki, to start heading out. The two turned around and left the little shop.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Post by Texas » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:33 pm

Akihiko got distracted as they were leaving by the sweet sweet smell of kettle corn. The distraction caught Yo's eyes, to the point where he guided Aki to the booth. It was a quick and smooth transaction as Yo gave the booth some Ryo in order to obtain a small bag of kettle corn. He handed it down to his younger brother, of which Aki was frothing at the mouth before he could cling onto the bag as if it was the most important thing in the world.

After getting their supplies, the two of them headed back to the Ishiguro compound. Their travel didn't take that long, but by the time they got back to their home, Aki plopped himself down in the kitchen as if he had been walking for days. Yo couldn't help but giggle a little bit at his younger brother acting pooped while shoveling kettle corn in his mouth. Yo took a seat next to Aki and put the supplies on the table. It was there he unraveled the scrolls and began to write. Aki watched on as his brother wrote up what seemed to be some jutsu. Yo wrote up several jutsu before speaking to Aki at the table.

"So I know you are working hard, but I don't want you to forget your lineage and what you are capable of doing. I know you have access to the familiar familial techniques, but these ones are person techniques I love to use during missions. I think they will help you out too." he finished with a smile before signing the bottom of his scrolls.

The pink haired child took a look at what his brother wrote down and it stopped him from shoveling popcorn in his mouth. The surprise of these custom techniques made Akihiko extremely happy. They were useful jutsu that his very own brother created and utilized during most of his missions. "Wow Yo, this is great.. I can't wait to practice them."

Yo looked up at the clock and then wrapped up the scrolls before handing them to Aki. "Unfortunately, I have to cut our day a little early. Lets do this. How about you work on these techniques and next time we have a day off together, we will see how far into training you have gotten into."
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”