[S.T.R.A.T.O.S Training] Warriors in the Making

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:33 am

Hotaru had been leading for S.T.R.A.T.O.S for a couple of years now but she still felt like she wasn't truly up to scratch, she knew that her Wushu style could use some training and her genjutsu wasn't really where she wanted it. She had been focused on setting up her undercover agents and making sure that the organization was up to scratch, she wanted to make sure that it was better than Banri's version and that the spies could work more on self-governing, especially those at a higher rank. Sure they could be undercover ninjas but from the looks of it they almost seemed frail, that was the only part that disappointed her. She no longer wanted to have someone guide her the way her father had failed, yet now that he was the Raikage she knew that she would spend less time with him and spend more time protecting him. Even if it killed her, she knew that no matter her feelings she had to contain them and see Hayate for what he truly was and not what she felt, for her loyalty was always to Kumogakure no Sato.

Hotaru sighed before she entered the drop point, she entered a small corner shop and walked up to the desk. "There seems to be a lack of tissue paper around here." Hotaru said the code word before she passed a file over the counter. Within the file was her mission report and a note specifically written for her agents, it told them to meet her at the training area immediately as they were now going to have to endure some genjutsu torture, for she needed to get ready, the paranoid agent always wanted to stay a step ahead of any situation, no matter the cost.

Hotaru walked down the stairs and was greeted by her top agents, who all stood with their backs against the wall, covering the long hall, each one saluted her and then began to walk with her as she continued down the long road. "We need to train Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Ninjutsu, try to get some fuuinjutsu training in and please make sure that everyone has trained their spy techniques, we can't have any agents fumble on their tongues out there." Hotaru put on her hawk mask as she entered the training facility.

She spotted Kirie training hand-to-hand with one of the agents, she was doing poorly as usual, but she was an expert in ninjutsu and a somewhat capable fuuinjutsu user, which to her was adequate enough, but that didn't mean that Hotaru didn't force her to train every second she got, no matter how much she complained. Hotaru gave her a nod as she continued down the facility, she stopped once she found herself standing in the center of an uplifted training circle, she snapped her fingers and four agents appeared around her.

"The first training will be Genjutsu, I am thinking, and write this down." She looked over to one of the agents who began to transcribe every word she spoke. "A genjutsu that causes the enemy to forget what they are doing, that they are even fighting, think of the Alzheimer genjtsu but stronger, one that destroys their will to fight and instead causes them to become a bumbling idiot. However, I bet if we attempt to strike the enemy then the genjutu's effect will stop, which doesn't matter as the purpose of the technique isn't to attack them but to create an opening for one to get in or out of any situation... I'm thinking... sound as a trigger could work, that way you don't even have to be visible, we should create one against sensors in the future as well." Hotaru rubbed her chin, then nodded as the scriber finished writing it down, he walked up to her and showed her the manuscript, she had one of the country's best genjutsu caster by her side and he had already figured out the correct hand seals to pull for such a technique.

Allowing her to just form the needed hand seals, channel chakra throughout her core, and then clap above her head, once the four agents including the scriber heard the clap they would be initiated within the genjutsu, it took only a second for the effect to kick in, she could tell from their eyes and postures that they were extremely confused as if they didn't know who they were or what they were even doing before the genjutsu being cast. Hotaru chuckled and walked up to one of the agents, she removed his pouch and noticed that stealing from them didn't cancel the genjutsu, but when she pulled out a kunai and tried to stab one of her agents he snapped out of it.

The agent raised his hands to block but stopped once she pulled the blade back, both bowed before Hotaru released the others from the torment they found themselves in. "The genjutsu was a success." The scriber wrote down that the genjutsu worked as planned, he began to sketch the hand seals for the next version of this genjutsu, which was via sensory, but Hotaru nodded at him. "Now it's your turn to train this jutsu, I am going to train my chakra levels, but finish writing down the jutsu, please." The scribe agreed then moved to the back of the room.

896/880

?
A-Rank Warp Genjutsu
Prereq: Sound Init.
After forming a set of hand seals, Hotaru will clap her hands, and anyone hearing the clap will be caught within her genjutsu, once the genjutsu has been initiated the targets experience a severe case of dementia and forget what they are doing, who they are and where they are, this genjutsu is used to sneak past targets or to escape from a sticky situation, the genjutsu breaks the moment the user attacks the target/s or until the jutsu ends at the end of the third post.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:52 am

Hotaru walked down from the platform and began to walk into the next training room, this one was a bit larger as it accommodated for ninjutsu training, though Hotaru wasn't for it, her agents were. She knew that if they fought in a smaller one then she'd be in trouble due to her not being able to dodge properly, as the point of this training wasn't for her to defeat her agents, no it was for her to find a way to cleverly stay alive and to extend her battle prowess. She was going to raise her Chakra pool and become a lethal weapon.

I need to train my body to handle fights for longer periods, for situations when I can't just high-tail it. My taijutsu skills haven't been matched yet but due to Heavenly Body techniques I tire out way faster lately and this is not good. I need to make sure that I am in tip-top shape or fear dying one of these days... Hotaru sighed, she knew that she was severely lacking in the chakra department, that she was mostly a hidden blade that struck when needed and made sure that the battle stayed short, but she needed to think about the long run when the time was against her and she had to play the long game.

Whenever I have found myself in a situation where I need to fend for my life in a longer fight, I tend to lose my ability to run away, I get too gassed and have to hide instead. One of these days I'll end up fighting someone who can sense me when I'm out of steam, especially if I don't make sure that their chakra levels are low as well. Hotaru knew far too well about this, she usually played the game on them, forced them to use a lot of their jutsu, or attacked them after they had been in a long fight.

She knew that there were no excuses, her father was a master of Chakra control and had an insane reserve, this meant that in order for her to live up to him, she would have to work harder, ney she had to, or else she would become an embarrassment for the village and that would not do! Hotaru looked at their agents who were stretching and preparing themselves to engage in combat.

I know I can't use the excuse that I have been busy but that is the truth, I have neglected a part of my training because I haven't seen the true need for it before it was almost too late, but we are here to remedy that.

Above her she could see the railway where a bunch of agents were peering at her, it seemed that whenever she was training a lot of her soldiers were interested as she seemed to be able to put on a show, though truth be told she usually cut them short and pretended that she was tired of schooling them when in reality she was running out of Chakra.

Do not let imposter syndrome kick in, you are better than that, you have been chosen to lead the black ops for a reason, just find the will to get through this training and become the ninja you were born to be! Hotaru psyched herself up, she snapped her fingers causing two agents to appear in front of her, both wore black ops outfits and bowed before their leader. "I am going to expend a lot of my chakra, please don't hold back." Both of the masked agents saluted and replied. "Yes, ma'am!"

With that they took a step back and began to form a set of hand seals, Hotaru activated her clairvoyance in order to burn chakra then cast expand genjutsu, as she needed to waste chakra, and fast, while still retaining as much control of her reserve. She would leap in the air and use the genjutsus expanded field to cover her, once she landed she would use ghost echo to confuse the agents, which again, all done in order to burn chakra, she attempted to burn it fast while still training to expand her control over it.

Chakra pool training indicated that she expanded a lot but still recovered, if she used less chakra for more power it would be control training but that wasn't something she was training today, even though she was a damn near expert at controlling her chakra, something she was mighty proud of if she as honest. But that was beside the point, she needed to focus on the battle at hand for if she didn't then she would be injured, clairvoyence allowed her to sense where her enemies were and made it so that she could basically fight them blindfolded.

"Cast genjutsu people, make me expel chakra and I'll show you an agent that is unstoppable, do not fret, do not falter, do not hold back or I will kill you." Hotaru shouted, she bobbed and weaved, dodging strikes and sensing how she was slowly getting bombarded with different genjutsu. She kai'd out of one only to be cast into another one, they didn't use high-level ones as that wasn't the entire purpose, it was to allow her to train her chakra pool, to flush out and still keep what she had at a moderate level.

Her Chakra regeneration speed upped slowly but in the grand scheme of things it would mean very little, especially in an all-out war situation, though truth be told, she wasn't an all-out war type of ninja. Sure, she would probably do well but it would almost be a waste to use her for those applications.

Once she felt satisfied she would kai her genjutsu then leap backwards and raise her hand. "Halt." That was all she had to say and the black ops agents stopped what they were doing immediately, stopping mid-swing before they sheathed their swords and leaped back and knelt. "Excellent!"

1000/1000

Chakra pool training.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful