Pride of Kumo

Texas

Pride of Kumo

Post by Texas » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:21 pm

What was this? The smallest scroll of all time. In fact, it was actually just a letter. Aki stood in his familial home with a letter in his right hand. He used his left to open it up and on the page, displayed specific instructions. It was a mission!! Well kind of. The child couldn't believe what he was seeing, there was a target too. The letter gave explicit instructions on what to do. The pink haired child was to go to the entrance of the Raikage's building and wait for the next prospect for the Hell Genma. Akihiko was set with guarding the girl named Jinrai, Yukina.

This kind of mission excited the child! He was given something important to do. This meant he couldn't be fully himself. There had to be a difference between Akihiko off duty and on duty. The child took the letter that not only gave instructions, but description of the potential host of the village asset and burned it in the kitchen on a burner. Once the letter was gone, the child focused on the limbo realm around him and disappeared from sight.

The child himself left the house and ran to the Raikage's building. He would leave his familial estate and make his way through different aspects of the village. One in particular, a familiar one, was the Trading District. It took short time before Akihiko arrived at the Raikage's building. There were more guards than normal, but the child had been practicing his stealthy techniques thanks to his black ops mentor. He silently walked near the guards and sat down in complete silence. It was there that Aki waited for the description of the girl to arrive.

When she did, he would gaze upon her and do an ocular pat down. The description would fit! How exciting! The guards would see the girl as well and stop her asking "Stop, Today is not a good day to visit the Raikage's building, what business do you have here?" Pretty official huh? The pink haired boy flowed more chakra and then snapped his finger. The snap could be heard by everyone. The guards would turn their attention to a child with pink hair sitting indian style on the ground between them. Effectively sitting in front of the door. The two guards would not be as shocked, more annoyed since at this point they were familiar with the child's antics. With a smug look on his face Aki, for once, talked down to the guards. "Unfortunetly fellas, that is above your clearence level. He He" he smugly said while looking at Yukina. "Your name is Yukina right? Let's get going." The boy would hop up and lead the way to entering the Raikage's building.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Mre-face

Pride of Kumo

Post by Mre-face » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:37 pm

For Yukina it was an ordinary day, Preparing to practice as she always did. Sitting was in her room channeling her brother's prized guitar Nevan into a simple six chakra string standard guitar and played a song that would be so devilishly fitting for the incoming day. So fitting one could wonder if it was fate itself? Maybe it was Genma calling to Yukina on a subconscious level or perhaps it was mere coincidence no matter which case it was it did tell the tale of today.

Hell Genma's Bells call to Yukina. phpBB [video]
Suddenly she was informed by a high ranking shinobi that she was selected for a special occasion. A mystery considering that Yukina was a drop out not officially graduating only learning the basics of ninjutsu and channeling chakra for the sake of knowing how to play her brother's guitar. But these orders came from the Hayate himself the Raikage... she was a mere citizen so she was in no position to question the lightning emperor himself.

So when it was time she got herself ready, wearing a completely black outfit a long coat and large boots that made her appear taller than she really was.

After a walk towards the building a rising sense of nervousness and abrasiveness grew inside she couldn't quite but her fingers as to why but hearing the leader of their country request her to show up to something put an immense sense of pressure on her but she for now she swallowed her nerves and walked forward to the gate.

After arriving she would see a Pink haired boy smugly dismissing the guards which she smirked at before the kid turned to her and introduced himself. "Uhhhh? Yeah. That's me alright. Hold on a second, who are you going and why am I here? This feels very sudden. " The Jinrai followed suit and her questions would be answered in the building ahead.
The Scorpion

Jinsoku,Enzaragi S-Rank MN: Iwa Setsuzoku
Companion
The Swordsman

Yūgana, Mondai B-Rank : Kiri Seven swordsman
Companion
The Angry

Shaolóng, Gōkariki A-Rank : Konoha

Companion

Texas

Pride of Kumo

Post by Texas » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:28 pm

Akihiko pumped his legs and marched forward with Yukina following suit. He got excited and a little discouraged, how did this girl not know who he was?!?!? Ego aside, Akihiko talked to Yukina as they began their journey walking in he would happily inform her and answer any questions! "You see Yukina, I am a legend here at Kumo, my name is Ishiguro Akihiko. I am a Jinchuriki for the Chaos Genma. However, keep that between us girls since not many people know about that."

After saying that the boy brought Yukina to other side of the building. There was spiral staircase that went up, but they walked up to a couple of guards sitting at the base of the spiral staircase. They knew exactly why they were there. Both the guards moved to a side and a secret opening shifted, allowing the pair to walk through. As they walked in the spiral staircase would close and torches would begin to light up, showing that the inside of the spiral staircase actually decended. As they began to embark Ryeunso spoke within the confines of Aki's consciousness. "Boy I can feel the Genma below, if you dare try to seal another one in you, I will torture you until the bitter end." A laugh in Aki's mind continued as he ignored the Genma and spoke up to Yukina. "So Yukina, Do you know what is going on? Have any questions for me before we get to the bottom of the staircase?"
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Mre-face

Pride of Kumo

Post by Mre-face » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:56 pm

Yukina looked at the boy who introduced himself as Akihiko with confusion, maybe she was too busy practicing her music and lives under a rock but she had no idea who this legend was.

Apparently he was a genma which was a rather grand piece of information to give her. She was looking at a grand spirit a secret weapon capable of immesurable power.

"Oh.. okay don't worry these lips are sealed" she said with a awkward gesture as she 'zipped' her lips shut.

She then rather curiously and nervously followed thr chaos genma into earily quiet grand hall. Going up the spiral staircase before a secret enterance was revealed.

This time decending downwards to the base. The feeling was rather earrie. The secret enterance felt like a portal to another place each step making her skin crawl more and more as the prescence of 'something' made her feel more and more uneasy.

"No I don't actually, I- jus- something doesn't feel quite right about any of this. Listen I ain't really known to be the super obediant type but this came from the damn emperor you know. . "

She could be rebellious but disobeying the emperor was something in a leauge of it's own. So all she could do was go along and ask questions.

Questions she hopefully would have answered. But for nowYukina could do was ponder in the meantime.
Not helping to ease her mind in any way whatsoever.

With each step of the decent giving the feeling aa if they were decending down towards hell itself.
Last edited by Mre-face on Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Scorpion

Jinsoku,Enzaragi S-Rank MN: Iwa Setsuzoku
Companion
The Swordsman

Yūgana, Mondai B-Rank : Kiri Seven swordsman
Companion
The Angry

Shaolóng, Gōkariki A-Rank : Konoha

Companion

Texas

Pride of Kumo

Post by Texas » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:32 pm

Aki giggled a bit as she noted that she wasn't the obedient type. It sounded all too familiar. He was surprised she even listened to him. Aki had to be carried across the whole village to get the genma sealed within him. The child looked back at her as they walked down the steps. Each step felt ever so slightly heavier. It was almost as if the chakra pressure was tense enough to stop someone from breathing. "Yeah I get you there Yukina. That pain in the ass Emperor unfortunately can give orders that can't be refused. But here we are! Watch your step and calculate your breathe, it will get a little more difficult as we go down."

The two made it down the spiral staircase. As they arrived a Giant corridor with flames lighting the room was in front of them. The corridor itself was 10m long with a giant door that was closed. As the two walked forward, there were 3 individuals in robes standing near the gate. Before they got there Aki would look back again to give Yukina a couple of words of encouragement. "Now when you go through that door, you will face a life or death situation. You were chosen for a reason Yukina, I and Kumo know that you got this. I cannot go through with you to the door, but remember, you are the master and you are the one who knocks." Aki motioned with both hands to keep going toward the robed individuals. "I'll stay back here and wait for you to return. From there I will take you home where you can rest. Good luck!"

The child would stop moving as Yukina walked past him. He would pat her on the back on her way forward. When she arrived to the gates one of the individuals would look down to her and simply say. "Let us begin" Regardless of if she was ready or not the 3 of them would bring her into the gate. Within the gate was almost a wall of chakra. They used Tenku to allow easy entrance into the room. They placed her in the middle of his massive area that was filled with stone work. The three individuals would space themselves out evenly throughout the area. They would release a purple violet like chakra. There they would link one hand of chakra to Yukina and one hand of chakra to the Genma that was captured above. By linking the two Yukina entered into her conscious with only but the Genma to deal with.

Jutsu UsedShow
Limbo • Passive Touch - Tagging
E-Rank Ninjutsu
Due to extreme exposure within the Limbo Realm, Akihiko as a slight bit of chakra located on his hands and feet. When touching an inanimate object (or inorganic) or a person, Akihiko leaves a slight chakra signature on it. By tagging an item and willfully leaving a slight bit of his chakra, it gives the selected organic or inorganic object/being the capability of entering and exiting the Limbo Realm.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”