Meeting the Team

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:09 am

She blinked at the now wet streets and buildings. "...We're lucky there weren't any pedestrians out right now," she said dryly (oh irony). "So anyway... Flammable rain?" Her interest was partly out of genuine interest, and partly out of worry... Flammable rain seemed like something that would affect her team as much as the opponent.
[Chuunin • Kumogakure no Sato • Miyuke RenPoints Achieved: 38]

[Special Jounin • Iwagakure no Sato • Shoshiki "Nana" HotanaPoints Achieved: 19]

[Missing-ninFukumitsu HidekiPoints Achieved: 4]

Servant

Meeting the Team

Post by Servant » Mon May 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Sato was impressed. Wow, pretty cool Catboy. And here I thought cats weren't that fond of water. Maybe you're the exception. Sato surveyed the street. The buildings and streets were wet, it was as if the sky had just opened up and let all its water crash down on the little area the newly formed team had been standing in. I mean, Ren is right. You could have seriously hurt some poor, innocent dude walking his dog, for example. But, still a cool jutsu combination.

Sato turned to Ren as she said flammable rain with a questioning tone. As if he understood what she was getting it, Sato asked She's right, again. It seems to be a pattern. Flammable rain could be quite a damaging jutsu, especially with Kei on your team, but what about her, Sato pointed over to Ren and continued and me? We're not quite as flame retardant as the Goukana afterall. Do you have enough control to keep either of us out of harms way? Or are we gonna end up black and crispy?
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Wed May 27, 2009 5:05 pm

"Yes, I can control where the clouds will stay until they are dissipated, you just have to make sure to stay away from tthat area." Neko said. He didn't quite enjoy being called "cat boy" but he left it out. His ears did droop though so if you knew body language, you'd know he didn't quite care for it.

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”