Meeting the Team

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 pm

( Kaiin, and EE you guys can join with your chuunin without asking, and so can servent after you get accepted )

Neko was sitting at a designated table, inside the house of tea. Drinking tea nor alchohol were something Neko ever wished to do, but the House of Tea was the place to meet people and get info, which he learned as a chuunin. He was being put into a four man squad as the main attacker, and Neko was late... yet was the first one there.

When Neko walked in, most people looked at him, yet had mixed reactions. It's not like Neko payed vary much attention. He walked to the booth which was reserved for the team casually with his tail swishing back and forth. He sat down casually, with one leg in the booth and one out. People still occasionally looked his way, but most of them just got back to their drinking.

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:42 am

((OOC: Both links in your signature takes me to your other character, Meshii.))

======================================================================

Ren had been instructed to come here to meet her new team. Names had been given, as well as descriptions. Of course, there was one member she'd recognise no matter what, but the other two would need their description badly.

...The first, and only, member present was easy to spot. He had cat ears, after all. "Neko Ikimono?" she asked upon approaching, already knowing the answer.
[Chuunin • Kumogakure no Sato • Miyuke RenPoints Achieved: 38]

[Special Jounin • Iwagakure no Sato • Shoshiki "Nana" HotanaPoints Achieved: 19]

[Missing-ninFukumitsu HidekiPoints Achieved: 4]

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:47 am

(OOC: oops... Thanks for telling me lol )

Neko opened his eyes when he heard someone ask who he was. Neko started to doze off earlier, but that didn't mean he wouldn't wake up easy. " Yeah.... I'm Neko. I'm assuming you are Ren...? " Neko asked. He yawned and stretched, just the way a normal house cat would after taking a cat nap.

Neko was about to say, " I thought I was late. ", but he was a bit too shy for that, especially around people he didn't know and girls. She just happened to be both. Thank goodness she was about four years older, or he might be double as shy. " So, uhhh... have you seen the others yet? " Neko asked as he rubbed his eyes.

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:22 am

Oh... Couldn't he phrase it differently? She felt her cheeks growing red at the almost confronting question that this cat-boy hybrid was asking her.

"I've met one of the teammates before, but I haven't seen him yet today. He should be here soon as well."

[Special Jounin • Iwagakure no Sato • Shoshiki "Nana" HotanaPoints Achieved: 19]

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 am

Kei's hair was blowing slightly in the wind as he walked solemnly down the streets. He had been given a new team, and one of these members was familiar enough. More than enough, for teammates. His feet slowly moved as he trudged his way to the Chahitsu House of Tea. It was even the same place they met. As he arrived, he stood at the door for a few moments.

How was this going to happen? Was there something between them? Kei did not mind either way, but he was hoping that it would not interfere with the team's dynamics. He slowly pushed open the doorway and stepped inside. His crimson eyes scanned the room, and saw exactly who he was thinking about. Ren. He walked up slowly to her.

Should I say something? Do I want the others to know? Maybe I should put my arm around her... Maybe I should just act normal... These thoughts went through Kei's mind multiple times. He had never been close to anyone, and these two, who were now teammates, were already intimate.

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:50 am

Neko noticed one member walked in, and started, " Hi... " when he noticed that the guy wasn't paying attention to him. " Oh I get it... This is the teamate you met yeasterday? " Neko asked jokingly. It was sorta obvious... Neko's tail started to swish as he was now fully awake. Neko tried to supress a laugh, and it came out as a quiet chuckle.

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:36 am

The mention of "yesterday" caused Ren's cheeks to burn even brighter. "We met two days ago. Yesterday, we had... We met again yesterday. Yeah." She exchanged a look with Kei, unsure of what to say. Then she looked back at Neko, the boy she only just met, but already seemed to be guessing her thoughts.

She tried to change the subject, to get away from the awkward conversation. "So, Ikimono clan? It's the first time I meet a member..."

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:05 am

As his feet slowly brought him to were Ren was standing, he took notice of the other person, already sitting at the table. When he noticed, Kei decided to continue moving past her, and leaned against the wall near the table. He was facing the two as he spoke. "I am Kei, of the Goukana Clan." He closed his eyes and stood there silently.

He had not even noticed the other person there. If he had put his arm around her, that would have made an obvious conclusion about what may have happened. It was sure to come out eventually, anyway. Kei just thought about this, as he sat there quietly.

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:58 pm

" Obviously you two don't wanna talk about it, so I'll quit... Yeah, I'm an Ikimono... Transformation and all. " Neko said. His tail was still swiching, but slower as he wasn't as amused talking about himself. " You know, having cat ears allong with normal ears helps your hearing a lot... And the tail also helps balance quite a bit... " Neko said, " And I can actually become a cat... " Neko said. To prove this, he became a small kitten and jumped up on the table.

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:41 am

...It was hard for Ren not to go "Awwwwwwwwww." She smiled adoredly at the little kittykat that was Neko. His parents weren't too creative, though. She quickly blocked that thought. He couldn't help what his parents did.

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:48 am

Kei did not open his eyes at all. He remained motionless, no longer thinking just about Ren. Now the team was on his mind. He never liked being in teams, yet how could he not want to be on this team? Neko kind of made it harder to say that, but so long as Ren was on here, he would have no problem attending the meetings. Letting out a slight sigh, he leaned his head back up against the wall.

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:40 am

Neko jumped down from the table and transformed back into his main form. " Yeah... helps when getting into small places... My genin team was really good at gathering info... I suppose... " Neko said. He sat back down, and closed his eyes waiting for the last team member to join them.

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:23 pm

"My specialty actually lies in information gathering as well. I'm guessing we'll make quite the team."

...Yeah, she had run out of things to say, really.

Servant

Meeting the Team

Post by Servant » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:07 pm

As normal, Sato was late, quite. He had laid awake in bed for nearly 30 minutes before he rolled out of bed. He had a team meeting today, his new team, but that was hardly interesting Sato figured. It was like the first day of the Academy, they didn't teach you anything cool or useful, they basically just read you the rules and focused on lame crap. The team meeting would be nothing but the same: 4 chuunins sitting round a table gabbing about previous teams and how cool they were. Meh, lame, Sato figured.

Seemed a lot more interesting to just lay in bed and stare at the ceiling, that was until one of his old teammates came by. She had been a good friend of Sato until they started going separate ways. Over the last couple of weeks, she'd been coming over to Sato's more frequently. She was a nagger, she would just nag Sato till he did what she asked. The problem wasn't the nagging, it was the tickling. Sato had no problem listening to nagging, it wasn't that troublesome, but if the nagging didn't seem to work, then she would follow it up with tickling. Sato hated being tickled. Needless to say, the threat of being tickled was enough to get Sato out of bed.

That threat of tickling was truly the only reason Sato was entering through the doors of the tea house at all. There seemed to be a lull in the activity in the tea house as Sato walked in and it was obvious very quickly where the new team was. Three teens sat at one table and Sato walked over to them. The ears were a dead giveaway that he was with the right group of people. There were a few Ikimonos in the village, but it was highly unlikely that one would be here and not be the one that was on his team.

Sato came up and spoke to the team, especially as they didn't seem to be saying anything at the moment anyways. "Hey guys, the name is Sekimori Satoshi, nice to meet you. I guess I'm the fourth and final member of this newly formed team." Sato took a seat at the table and continued. "So, kitty is the Ikimono, the girl is Rem, and that makes the guy holding the wall up the fire clan guy, sorry, I forgot the name. So, what were we talking about?"
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:23 pm

"It is Kei, Goukana Kei." He gave the last member of the group a blank stare. "Do well to remember it, my life may be in your hands one day." Kei shrugged as he followed this up by saying, "It is up to you, of course." Putting his hand out, a small ball of flames appeared in his hand. The ball acted as though it were solid as he tossed it up in the air and caught it. He was not one to sit here waiting. He would rather be outside in nature.

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 am

Neko yawned, and tried to perk up as the last member was finally here. " Uhh, name's Neko. " he said to correct Sato. Neko looked at the fire Kei created and said, " Ummm... Mind not making fire in a building? It makes me kinda nervous... Anyways, since we are all aquainted, what now? We could take a mission, train, sparr... " Neko left out the " or go back home " because he felt like DOING something after sitting aroung for so long.

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:09 am

"It's Ren. Not Rem." To her, it was one of the most annoying things that could possibly happen. But then again, the boy was only human... "So, a Sekimori. Pleasure to have you."

She got briefly distracted by Kei's fireball, but was soon brought back into reality by Neko's question. "What kind of training did you have in mind?" she asked him. Truth be told, she'd rather have a few more cups of tea, but she could easily tell from both Kei's and Neko's faces that they wouldn't like that.

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:38 am

" Errmmmm... I was thinking along the lines of learning each other's abilities... Free for all maybe? Any jutsu goes? " Neko asked. He personally wouldn't mind talking, but there was really nothing to talk about. Until Sato came along, Neko thought the day would be wasted waiting for him...

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:23 am

"Let's not fight eachother. Demonstrations might be better..." With that, she raised her palm at Neko and shot a spy into him. This is the chakra spy. In a team, it allows for silent communication. If I do the same thing to Sato and Kei, the four of us have an open channel to communicate on. I can also see from your eyes and read your mind, if I should want to... Combined with your ability to transform, we can directly transfer information from inside a base to whoever needs the information. If I use it against an enemy, it also serves as a pre-requisite for quite a few techniques. I can also do a Raiton variant of it...

((OOC: Bolded italics is spy communication.))

Servant

Meeting the Team

Post by Servant » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Sato looked towards Kei as he mentioned his life being in Sato's hands. It was true, they would depend on each other when on missions and it could be either of them on the line with the other acting as backup. Right, sorry. Kei, huh? Kei is a good name. Kei. I find that repeating names helps me remember, so if I say Kei a lot, its just me trying to remember. So Kei Goukana has cool fireballs.

Sato watched as Kei played with the fire in the air. And there's Neko, Neko Ikimono. Neko has ears like a cat because Neko is from the Ikimono clan. And lastly its Ren, not Rem. Ren, the lone female on our team, named Ren. My mistake, I'm terribly sorry. Sato said as he looked directly at Ren, through her red framed glasses. He tried to sound sincere, mostly because he was. He didn't like upsetting people.

Sato turned back to the others and continued I'm really sorry to all of you guys. I got the sheet with names and whatnot and I just didn't get a lot of time to look it over. I mean obviously I was late as it was, if I had spent more time trying to remember names... Well, again, I'm sorry about forgetting names and I am sorry that I was so late. I appreciate you all waiting for me.

I'm with her, Sato said, raising a thumb to indicate Ren, even though she was the only 'her' that he could be referring to. we shouldn't fight one another. My back is still a little sore from the other day, so you know I'm not really up to it. Demonstrations are good. Sato watched as Ren raised a palm towards Neko and fired a spy at him (not sure if the spies are visible or not, but I think they are...). He wasn't sure what she had just done to him, but he waited to see its effects. And then he quit waiting So uh, what was that you just did? Some kind of paralyzing chakra attack? I can paralyze people with my chakra. Hebi Ryuu, snake style, lets me make my chakra poisonous. Oh, and I've learned a few barrier jutsus, you know to defend myself.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:25 pm

" Ermmm, we don't involentarily speak our thoughts do we...? I would find that rather incovienient... And I'd rather not share my thoughts... " Neko mumbled. The fire began to irritate Neko, and he spat out about a cup of water at the fireball. " Please quit with the fire inside... " Neko mumbled cautiously.

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:24 am

((OOC: They are visible, but only just.))

She raised the palm of her other hand at Sato, and spy'd him as well. In the team, it's communication. On enemies, it's information gathering, handicapping, genjutsu... Status effects, basically. She just hoped that Neko wouldn't mind the repetition.

"Oh, and don't worry. I wasn't reading your mind. Only the thoughts that you want broadcast are shown to the team. It's a short bit of practice, but it'll feel like second nature to you soon enough."

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:43 am

" Ummm okay, that's cool. " Neko said. " Uhh, how do I broadcast thoughts exactly...? " Neko asked. He had a general idea, but he would rather have confirmation than guess. He did another cat-yawn, as except for the spy thing, he was bored of waiting. He'd been waiting for half the morning and even forgot breakfast...

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:03 am

She spy'd Kei, so that he wouldn't miss out on the lesson. She never really had to explain it before, though... Well, you can decide between talking and thinking, right? You almost do that subconsiously. Now visualise the third option. Basically, focus on broadcasting your thoughts while you think them. After a few times, your brain will pick up on that and do it automatically whenever you want to broadcast your thoughts. It'll be added to the talk/think decision as a third alternative, really."

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:09 pm

"O...K" Neko said. He closed his eyes and consentrated, and his ears twitched a bit. This...........Work? Neko got it, but he didn't do it vary effectively. It would take a lot of getting used to...

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:23 am

Yeah, I'm receiving something. It's a bit odd that it takes you so much trouble. Usually, people can do it right away. Might be the animal traits... Well, no matter. You could always stop by my place to practice, if you want. She looked around the group. I'll destroy the spies now. And so she did, her chakra dissolving in their systems.

"So, who wants to demonstrate next?"

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:38 pm

" Ermmmmmm... Most my jutsu are offensive so I can't show anything here... " Neko mumbled.

Servant

Meeting the Team

Post by Servant » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:32 am

Neko, would you mind speaking a little more clearly? I'm having just a little bit of trouble understanding you. Sato asked. He tried to make the request to the cat boy as nice as possible, he didn't want to start an argument with his new teammate, but he did want to hear his input. Sato then turned his attention to Ren and her spy technique. Wow, that is really cool Ren. That could be REALLY helpful in missions. We could be split into groups of two and still be able to communicate effectively. Definitely a very helpful technique. Of course we'll need a bit of training, but that's still gonna cut down on communication training. You know, hand signs and stuff are completely unnecessary now.

Sato looked to Kei, still standing against the wall, to see if he was going to speak about his abilities. Seeing no sign of movement or indication of speaking, Sato decided it was his turn Well, I guess then if Neko is passing, it is my turn. Like I said, I've been studying under the Hebi Ryuu, Snake Style. This style lets me alter my chakra into a poisonous state. As of right now, I can only use a paralyzing poison, though with practice I do hope to expand to other types of effects.

I also mentioned that I knew some barrier jutsus, which makes me quite defensively minded. I can show you a small one.
With that Sato pushed his chair back about six inches and made a couple hand signs. He then held his hand out in front of him slightly and a blue tinted square could be seen by his teammates. The square was pretty large inside as they were, but it was obviously too small to protect him from a serious attack.
SpoilerShow
Kekkai • Houkei [Barrier • Square]
Sato does a couple hand seals and then holds one of his palms out in front of him. A barrier, in the form of a square, will be emitted from Sato’s palm, protecting his front. The barrier is approximately 2 feet on each side. The barrier can only be used effectively against incoming projectiles due to its small size and low rank; however, it could stop a D-rank jutsu, assuming it was not larger than the barrier and Sato was fast enough to get the barrier in the exact spot of the oncoming jutsu. All in all, its very risky to attempt it. It should be noted however that the shield is not large enough to protect him completely. Also, contact must be maintained by Sato in order for this barrier to be maintained.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Kei had been silent, listening to his new team talk. His ball of fire kept going up and down, as if he were throwing it, although in reality, it was being controlled by his mind. He ignored Neko's comments about fire inside, and continued to just listen to the group. Kei heard Neko make a splashing noise. As the water from Neko's glass hit the flames, the flames burst up to withstand the water. Kei's right eye opened and looked at him as the flames dissipated of Kei's will, and not someone else's.

The group seemed to be talking oddly. There were gaps of silence that Kei was glad for, and then suddenly a response to something Kei had not heard. The reason why this was so was quite clear when Ren put a spy inside Kei's body. He heard her voice inside his head, talking about it. Suddenly, he was worried she may have already done this to him. He read about her abilities already, but he was not aware to what extent they could be used.

His thoughts about Ren went on as Sato demonstrated something, in which he announced was a barrier. Kei's eyes were still shut as Sato showed his ability. Ignoring what was going on, Kei suddenly spoke aloud. "Can we chose who to broadcast to, or does everyone hear what we say in your 'Spies,' Ren? Also, have I been effected by these in the past?" Kei could not help himself, he had to know. His eyes were now open, looking at the sole female member of their team. He was unsure how to react if she had used them on him, but he asked regardless.

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:11 am

She was a bit startled by his question. Specifically, his second question. "When you broadcast your thoughts, everybody on that frequency can hear it. I can manage up to five different frequencies at a time, so it technically is possible to have multiple channels, but to manage all those... Anyway, private thoughts can be kept private from anyone but me, and I'd not read your minds if you didn't want me to."

OK. Maybe she'd have to come clean now. Ren tried to look Kei in the eyes, but her guilt stopped her from making eye contact. "...After we -" she glanced at the other two teammates, but Neko seemed to have already guessed, and Sato would find out anyway "- after we had sex, you were all silent and... I needed to know what you were feeling. I did spy you then, but destroyed it right afterwards. I felt guilty to actually use it, to invade your thoughts like that. If it means anything, I only used it to find out where we stood, I swear." Now that she got it off her chest, she could look him in the eye, and her eyes expressed a genuine feeling of regret and shame. "I know I won't ever do it again. Not to you, not to anyone on this team."

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Neko was a little shocked by the fact, and his tail instantly stopped swishing back and forth. "You know you coulda just used a spy to tell him that... It would be more practical than telling your other two teamates ya know..." Neko stated, feeling Ren wasn't using the spies to full capacity.

"Now THIS could be a problem... Not that I have anything againced any relationship, but what if you two get in a fight? Most people don't get over relationships... Sorry to be blunt, but this kinda stuff can hurt the team. I'm not saying you should break up, I'm just saying that since we are a team, we will constantly be seeing each other, so any break ups will be BAD. I'm not entirely sure what to say we should do, but after a break up people just don't pick up friendship again, and the team might be broke up because of a quarral between you two..." Neko explaned.

Neko took a deep breath, and rubbed his temples with his thumb and index finger. Attempting to make Sato not feel left out, he added, "Oh, and awsome Sato. That will really become handy. Sorry for the mumbling, I just... Well..." Neko said, " I suppose you could call me shy with people I don't know well..." Neko left out the part about just mostly being shy around girls...

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:18 am

"We're not dating, Neko. Just friends." There was no annoyance in her voice, miraculously. "And I didn't use the spy because it wouldn't feel very right bringing it that way."

Servant

Meeting the Team

Post by Servant » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:33 pm

Sato had been blindsided by the whole "after we had sex" comment. He didn't know anyone here, though the longer he thought about it, the more Kei seemed to look a bit familiar. Still, he didn't know any of these people and yet a couple of them had already had sex with each other. When? This morning? Had Sato really been that late?

Feeling no more need to keep the barrier up, Sato let it dissipate. He scooted his chair back to the table, where it belonged. Sato listened as Neko allowed his feelings on the situation to be known to the team and Ren's remarks. Sato tried to do what he normally did, soften the mood and not cause arguments, "Well, I'm just glad that Ren has agreed to not use her spies to read our minds. I hate to admit it but sometimes my mind has a mind of its own. I'm just sayin', it thinks things I'd really rather not have others peeking in on. That's not to say I'm some sort of pervert or anything, just you know, sometimes I think things like "I hate you" when people beat me at chess, but that doesn't mean I really hate them."

Part of the reason Sato didn't want people reading his thoughts could be exemplified in just that moment. Though Neko seemed to be incredibly pessimistic as if the two teammates' relationship could only lead to break up, heartbreak, and disaster, Sato felt that it was possible they might fall in love and live happily ever after; their unique bond may even strengthen the team. His thoughts could betray the person he wanted to be, and let someone see things about himself he'd rather not let anyone see.

"Before I forget, did you guys already order? I usually have a cup of tea in the morning, you know, keeps me going through the day. I mean, it's not like I'll pass out later if I don't get my caffeine. I just feel a little more lively when I've had it. Though, in its place, sometimes I like to have sugar instead. I do have a bit of a sweet tooth, like a dinosaur sized one."" Sato chuckled at his own joke.

My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:35 pm

(OOC: I decided to add some colour to Kei's speach)

Kei felt almost betrayed as he listened to Ren's response to his question. He realized it was actually quite well off that she had though. Expressing his mind and his emotions was not Kei's strong suit. In fact, he generally stayed quiet, and let his thoughts run about while not expressing himself. Kei also knew that, if he had been in Ren's shoes at that time, he too would have used the spy. "Thank you for being honest, Ren."

He listened as Sato talked. Ordering tea did seem like a good idea, although Kei's tea would be herbal. "No, I do not believe anyone has ordered, but I believe that is a good idea, Sato. Regardless, I guess I should explain my own abilities now." Flames appeared in front of Kei's outstretched hand. The flames swirled in a small ball as he spoke. It took minor shapes as his voice sounded. Controlling the shape of his flames became a second nature to any Goukana.

"As you should know, the Goukana Clan can manipulate fire. Most of my abilities revolve around this. One ability of our clan is the Tainetsu Shiroku. This ability allows us to see heat signatures up to about a 25 meters radius. This ability will be beneficial for scouting purposes, allowing me to see any possible foes laying in our path. I also am training in Iijutsu, and mainly so for field purposes." The flame swirled one last time as it vanished from the air, and Kei once again grew quiet.

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:18 am

"Thanks..." she said, almost whispered. Then she watched Kei's demonstration. Upon being honest, she did feel surprisingly at peace with herself. Didn't lose her friend, no longer had the guilt... Lady Luck was nice to her sometimes, Ren supposed.

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:08 pm

"How can you be friends if you had... Nevermind, I'll drop it... Anyways, you guys still want me to show some ability...?" Neko said, starting to go back to his normal volume. "If you do, we'll need to go outside. Kei, I would also like your assistence as I have an idea for a good combo attack. " Meshii said.

Without waiting for the others, Neko started to walk outside, tail swishing from the thought of what the others would think of his abilities.

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:23 am

Ren found herself fascinated by Neko's kittyparts. Not just the tail, either... The fact that he was less capable of using the spy might have something to do with his animal traits. But he'd learn.

He seems slightly naive... Rather cute, truthfully. Not Kei-cute, but cute in his own way... Awwwwh, I just wanna pet him! She restrained herself, of course, but the desire remained.

Servant

Meeting the Team

Post by Servant » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:02 am

Sato watched as Neko just got up and left. Sato turned back to the other two members of his team and asked I thought we were going to order tea? Sato looked back towards the door to see if Neko was going to come back in or not. Interesting how he asked us if we wanted to see his capability and then left before we could answer. I suppose that means we answered 'yes'?

Sato again turned back to the other two before speaking I guess the tea will have to wait, that is if you guys are planning on going outside as well. Sato quickly realized that the two may in fact be waiting for him to leave so they can have a moment to themselves. So he quickly added I'll just head on out and you two come when you're ready.

If neither of the two sitting at the table stopped him, Sato would rise from his seat and walk through the same door Neko had just walked through, effectively leaving the two lovers alone.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

K9GM3

Meeting the Team

Post by K9GM3 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:48 am

"OK, Kei, let's go outside." she said (demanded), getting up to follow Sato outside and dragging Kei with her quasi-forcefully.

((OOC: Short post, meh. It's just to keep the topic moving, and to get Kaiin's inactive character along. Pika, just assume we're all out with you on your next post xP))

Deleted User

Meeting the Team

Post by Deleted User » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:22 am

"Well I can create flammable rain which was my idea for a team attack, but maybe I should do something more." Neko said.

First, Neko did a few handseals and began to breathe in. Then, he spat out an amazing amount of water.
SpoilerShow
*Suiton • Baku Suishouha [Bursting Water Collision Waves]
B-ranked Ninjutsu
Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the user will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. The user can control the water by riding on top of the waves.
Then Neko began to rapidly speed through handseals until the last one. Out of the body of water a water dragon suddenly burst out.
SpoilerShow
*Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu [Water Element • Water Dragon Projectile Technique
B-ranked Ninjutsu
Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target. The dragon can be maintained for 2 posts before falling apart.

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”