At the Teahouse

Iaculum

At the Teahouse

Post by Iaculum » Wed May 27, 2009 10:00 pm

Calix walked into the House of Tea having just finished eating at his house. He had a meeting with Sutemi to have a nice get-together before heading out on another mission. He wasn't preparing to buy anything since his mother had already cooked for him and the rest of his family but Calix brought along a bit of money along with him just in case he got thirsty whilst talking or planning or whatever they were going to end up doing tonight.

Hopefully Sutemi wouldn't be late for the meeting since Calix hoped that he would be able do some training before he had to go to sleep. Wasting time talking would be so horrible and simply a waste of time. Wasting time when he could be training is just horrid since he could be getting bigger muscles or more jutsu.

Of course Calix was earlier than the meeting time which gave him enough time of thinking up much of nothing. He hoped that they would plan for the mission and not any other stupid stuff but he would just have to wait and see.

Iaculum

At the Teahouse

Post by Iaculum » Fri May 29, 2009 6:39 am

When Sutemi came in Calix just lowered his head. "You should priorities straight and stop being late," he said sternly. "Just next time try to arrive on time else I will have to beat your face in got it?" Calix was partially joking partially not. He wouldn't ever really beat Sutemi's face in since they were good friends but a good roughing up wouldn't ever hurt. "But let's get on to business."

Iaculum

At the Teahouse

Post by Iaculum » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:54 pm

"That's fine little dude. Just try to show 100-per-cent like me!" Calix said with a wide grin spread across his face. He didn't want to make Sutemi cry since that would be such a horrible thing to happen in a teahouse of all places. Sutemi did need to grow out of this stage and become a man but making a scene here was just not like Calix.

"Oh, yeah!" the chuunin exclaimed. He had completely forgotten about meeting with the Raikage. Wanting to finally do something for the village besides pointless missions he wanted to rank up so then he would be able to teach all the kids in the Hidden Village on how to actually wield weaponry. No more tiny kunai or shuriken but instead the big guns. "Soon would be good because waiting would just put it off when we could be training and trying to become better than what we are now. Constant growth!"

Iaculum

At the Teahouse

Post by Iaculum » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:30 pm

"Hold on now. A man never leaves something up to chance and especially something this important. Going up in ranks is something that you need to use your backbone for things that are important!" he said loudly and stood up at the same time seeming like he was yelling. Looking around Calix immediately stood down putting his hand behind his head in the standard being embarrassed fashion.

"That's it. Tomorrow morning we go to the Raikage's office and we will talk about a promotion. Decision effectively final. If you aren't outside of your house by that time I will drag you there." Calix nodded his head approving his own statement.

Iaculum

At the Teahouse

Post by Iaculum » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Calix narrowed his eyes at his partner. "If we don't ever meet him then we will never be able to change his mind! You need to take charge of your life and be the man otherwise you will never be able to influence anyone by staying out of site. Be the main event and take charge!" Calix felt as if he was more of pep coach than a friend but that was fine with him since waiting for others didn't let anyone show off and showing off was what mattered.

"Of course I am avid kid. I will always give it all for everything and so should you! Don't settle for anything other than your best!" he finished throwing his hand up into the air in a hint of rooting for Sutemi.

Servant

At the Teahouse

Post by Servant » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:18 pm

As the two chuunin spoke about their plans for the future, a tall man entered the Chahitsu House of Tea. The first, and most notable, thing someone would notice about this man were his blue arms, formed by chakra. It was a trait no one in Kumo had, except for one man, the Raikage. Was it coincidence the man they were talking about just happened to come into the Teahouse or was it fate?

The man walked over to the counter. The single person waiting in front of him tried to let Kuro get in front of him, but the Kage would not allow it. He said "Oh no, I can wait just like everyone else. But thank you much, my friend." It was obvious though, that the man in front of the Kage had never met him.

Once his turn arrived, the Kage ordered his tea. Kumo, being the village of brotherly love, allwoed for Kuro to walk its streets with no bodyguards or need to worry of attack. The Kage turned and looked over the patrons of the Teahouse as he waited for his Tea, a smile spread across his face.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Iaculum

At the Teahouse

Post by Iaculum » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Calix's expression greatly changed as the great Raikage entered the teahouse. He had seen the Raikage before but each sight was always better than the last. However he didn't like the fact that Sutemi was correct and waiting was better but only for this time. "We would have met him anyways" Calix said with a light quiver in his voice not exactly admitting that he was wrong. "We should go over not wave him over. It is his land we go to him." His voice was stern and concise not wanting Sutemi to weasel his way out of this. Without giving Sutemi much of any other choice he stood up and grabbed the other chuunin's hand pulling him towards the direction of the Raikage.

"Raikage-sama we both" he said interrupting himself to make sure Sutemi was next to him while pushing him forward a bit "have been meaning to talk with you. Would that be fine?"

Servant

At the Teahouse

Post by Servant » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:30 pm

The Kage noticed two of his ninja coming towards him at the Teahouse. He was glad, he loved when his nin came up to him. It made him feel wanted and accepted. It filled him with pride knowing that he was Kumo's best and people accepted that. His smile grew a little larger as they approached and spoke to him.

"Raikage-sama we both...have been meaning to talk with you. Would that be fine?" said the one who seemed to be the leader. He was pushing the other boy as they came up to Kuro. The man was happy that his nin wanted to talk to him, it made him feel accepted, so of course he accepted.

"Sure. I can spare a few minutes. Let me get my tea and we can have a seat," the Kage said, followed by a smile. He turned back to the counter and was glad to see that his tea was already there. He picked it up and turned back to the two chuunin"Looks like I am ready, so what did you two wanna talk about?" he asked as he moved away from the counter towards the table two chuunin had been sitting at before they came up to him.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Iaculum

At the Teahouse

Post by Iaculum » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:40 am

Calix nodded in agreement at what Sutemi had stated. "That's correct. We both think it is time that we could be of the Special Jounin rank due to how good we are at what we are good at" he stated then cranked his head a bit at the awkwardness of his own statement. Shaking his head he continued "For my example I've gotten a whole lot better with my weapons and could easily teach others about whatever weapon they needed help on!" This was true of course since that is about all that Calix did in his free time. To be honest Calix was surprised that Sutemi even eked out any words at all so today was already turning better and better.

Servant

At the Teahouse

Post by Servant » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:34 pm

The Raikage nodded his head as the two chuunin talked to him. He took a sip of his tea, ordering his words in his mind. "I see. So you two both think you're ready for me to promote you to special jounin, huh?" He placed the cup of tea down on the table and looked the two over. Setting his eyes on Calix, he started speaking.

"I have heard that you've become quite proficient with weaponry, Calix. I suppose that would be quite a good fit for you, training others. However, do you think you would enjoy working with other nin of Kumogakure on a near daily basis? Teaching is not easy. You will have an incredible variety of students: some will not practice at all, some will ignore everything you say, some will be talented and easy to teach, while others will need so much help and attention that you may feel its a waste of time. You think you can deal with all of these different people?" If you think you can manage that, then I suppose I have no objections. You have been a loyal nin to Kumo and I do think you are a capable ninja."

Kuro would wait for a response before turning to Sutemi.

OOC: I know that throws the order off, but it seemed most logical since Calix already mentioned his specialty.

My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Iaculum

At the Teahouse

Post by Iaculum » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Calix nodded with vigor. "Of course I would be able to deal with people since I can handle anything" he boasted. Of course he could handle teaching others since he was the best that he knew of. "I've taught Sutemi a lot and have showed others how to take after me." Calix had always helped out others in the academy so it wasn't a big gap for him to teach anyone else.

Servant

At the Teahouse

Post by Servant » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:50 am

Kuro couldn't help but smile at Calix's vigor. He knew what he wanted and didn't mind letting others, even the Raikage, know that he wanted it as well. Kuro admired that.

"And what specialty are you prepared to offer Kumogakure, Sutemi?" Kuro asked, turning his attention to the other chuunin at the table.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Servant

At the Teahouse

Post by Servant » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:31 pm

OOC: Sorry it took me a while guys.

IC: As Sutemi looked up, he would see a large smile on Kuro's face. A slight chuckle escaped his throat before he spoke, "If I heard right, you said tracking. I'm glad that's what you've chosen; honestly, I was a bit worried that I was going to have to convince you to go that route. Not everyone is as aware of their strengths and capabilities." The Raikage took another sip of his tea, getting towards the bottom.

He smiled once more at the two chuunin before speaking once again. "You remind me of myself when I was younger, Sutemi. Whether that's good or bad, I'll let you decide," Kuro said laughing as he slid his chair back a bit. He finished his tea and stood.

"I'll get the ball rolling on your promotions. Congratulations to you both," the Raikage said as he pushed his chair back under the table, marking his exit. With a sudden thought, he turned back to the two now-practically-special jounin and asked "If I may ask, why not train a little bit longer and just move up to jounin?"
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Iaculum

At the Teahouse

Post by Iaculum » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:07 pm

OC: I couldn't post till late since my brother wouldn't let me get on sorry.

IC:
Calix cocked his head to the side thinking about the question but quickly came up with an answer after Sutemi stated his reasoning. "Well Raikage-sama I don't think that I am ready for becoming a full-fledge Jounin since even though I am really good at things that matter I am not entirely balanced. Even though I am really strong and good at fighting" he boasted pausing a second to fake a pose "I am not so good at that mind-trickery stuff. Plus letting other residents of Kumo learn from the best is never an opportunity that I would turn down."

Servant

At the Teahouse

Post by Servant » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:02 pm

The Raikage nodded his head, seemingly taking what the two ninja had said into consideration. "Alright," Kuro said, more to the open space in front of him than the newly promoted shinobi. "When I get back to the office, I'll let the elders know and you'll be on your way. I do appreciate the two of you coming to talk to me, but if you stalk me around Kumo anymore, we may have a problem," Kuro said smiling at the two.

"Have a good day you two, and don't be afraid to come talk to me whenever you like. You're both valuable members of Kumo's shinobi force." With that last statement, Kuro Baisuu left the teahouse and headed back to the office. He had to inform some people of new promotions.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya