Meeting the New Team

Idiot Proof

Meeting the New Team

Post by Idiot Proof » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:01 am

It was a brand new day, and a very important day. Today was the day that Tadakatsu Naoe, would meet his future team. The team that he would train, and battle along side with for a fair amount of time.

Being a new Genin, Naoe was rather nervous. He had graduated in the lowest tier of his class. Due to the fact that he lacked any true skills outside of Taijutsu, and there was no doubt that the two he would meet here would much more skilled than him. Though it didn't bother him too much. The soul within him burned with pride and honor. As he stood alone, the young androgynous boy took a heroic pose, one after another.

He spun around and rose his hand into the air, looked to the ground and closed his eyes. Naoe laughed a bit, "I am Naoe of the Tadakatsu clan. Though we aren't actually a clan. We are a strong and honorable family!" He shouted to himself. He shifted around once more flexing, "What I lack in strategical knowledge, I make up for in..." He murmured as he blinked for a moment. Realizing that he didn't have anything to say. He raised his arm in the air once more, pointing to the sky, "Something I haven't yet realized, though when I find it, I haven't a doubt in my mind, that it will be strong!" He tried to effectively add to his previous statement.

[D-Ranked Rounin • Hotspring Country • Matsumoto Kouhiko • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1]

Hideo

Meeting the New Team

Post by Hideo » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:16 pm

Hideo rubbed his eyes a bit as he looked across the tea house to see a....girl? Well he really couldn't tell what they were but they were standing alone talking to themselves. "Another odd one eh? But who am I to talk about odd? Hahahaha." He laughed to himself, while completely contradicting what he had just said about Naoe. He put one of his bare feet in his mouth and bit off a bit of toe nail. He didn't have a toe nail clipper on him at the moment. In fact, he rarely ever did. Hoping that Naoe wouldn't notice him, Hideo took out his french horn and attempted to sneak up on him.

He played a ghastly tune like on you'd hear in a horror movie. As he began to get closer he played a loud booming note with each footstep. Off course at this point he wasn't really sneaking, but he enjoyed playing his instrument nonetheless. The barefoot stickered child didn't stop moving towards Naoe until he was right next to her, a bit too close for comfort, but he acted as though it were casual thing. "Hello." Was all he said as he stood about an inch from his future comrade. The fact that they were in a public tea house didn't seem to effect Hideo's choice of actions
[Genin • Kumogakure no Sato •Fuuma, Tetsujin • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Idiot Proof

Meeting the New Team

Post by Idiot Proof » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Naoe heard the music of the french horn, the crashing rhythmic beats, which came off like foot steps. Though it wasn't much of a strange thing to him. Considering he heard music in his own mind as he rambled off on his own heroic speeches. He simply shoved this music off as part of it. He struck a pose, much like one of the fighting stances he used in his Taijutsu. Raising his knee into the air, and pull his elbow in close to him. He let out a howl, "The Tadakatsu name will boom through the world like thunder! As the great genin..." He began to say as he turned around to face Hideo as he heard the low "Hello."

They were about face to face, as Naoe simply stood there for a moment. He lowered his arms and took a few steps back so he was able to grab his hand for a firm handshake. He then turned his back to him, "So the group of two has now formed!" He shouted, as he raised his hands into the air. Then he lowered his voice, "Now they wait for the third and the final!" He added in as a subtitle. He turned around and forcibly shook Hideo's hand once more, "I am Naoe of the Tadakatsu bloodline, a bloodline of powerless idiocy!" He said with pride, as it was the slogan his sister and uncle shouted. He then lowered his arm so he was pointing to Hideo with both his middle finger, and his index finger, "State your name ally!" He demanded.

[D-Ranked Rounin • Hotspring Country • Matsumoto Kouhiko • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1]

Deleted User

Meeting the New Team

Post by Deleted User » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Kuma walked into the Tea House, a bit late to the meeting of his new team. He had to make sure that the book he was reading was actually there. He sighed a bit, looking around skittishly. He spotted two young people conversing with each other, and he figured they were his team. Kuma walked over to them slowly, touching various tables and glasses that he passed on the way there. He reached into a large pouch hanging from his right hip, pulling out a single pill as he drew in closer. He poped the pill into his mouth, swallowing it dry.

This was his second year being a gennin, having failed the chuunin exams the year before by his own choice. It had taken him so long to make friends with his previous team, so he was worried about meeting now people. He finally drew in closer, his eyes wide, staring off into what seemed like an endless abyss. "H-he-h....Hello there!" he shouted out trying to stop his stuttering. He was very nervous, and wasn't ready to meet new people. But he wanted to try, so he wouldn't run away.

He took a deep breath through his mouth, letting it out slowly through his nose. "My name is Tenshi, Kuma...nice to meet. you." he said slowly, touching a table nearby him to make sure it as there and in place.

Hideo

Meeting the New Team

Post by Hideo » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:01 pm

This Naoe chick sure did liker her speeches. Hideo grinned a bit and nearly started laughing out loud until the final member of their team showed up. It wasn't hard to miss him as he literally shouted his introduction. Hideo smiled once more, he was going to like this team of his. They were all pretty much weirdos. Though he couldn't help but notice how this 'Kuma' guy acted. The stuttering, the strange movements and breathing patterns. Putting that aside he finally introduced himself seeing as how he was the only one who hadn't done so.

He twirled his french horn around on his index finger from one of the loops at the center and placed it back to his lips. "I am..." He played a loud booming tune on the brass instrument to compliment the introduction. "Hideo of the musical Jinrai clan!" He said as he let out the final note, an uneasy blast that really couldn't be considered music and more noise. At this point everyone in the Teahouse was looking at them, a usual thing to happen whenever Hideo was around.

Idiot Proof

Meeting the New Team

Post by Idiot Proof » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Naoe's pony tail shot up as he was caught off guard by Kuma's shout of a greeting. He looked behind him. His eyes widened a bit by the surprise. His eyes locked onto the eyes of Kuma for a second as they stood there in an awkward silence. The sound of tea being poured into a cup booming like Naoe was before. Though this silence was broken as Naoe bowed, "And the Genin group of three is now formed!" He shouted as he grabbed Hideo's hand wrist, right after he let out his final note on his French Horn. Then he grabbed Kuma's right wrist and trusted them both in the air,

"A long harrowing journey awaits all three of us!" He shouted, as he dropped their wrist as he hopped forward on an imaginary cliff, until he imagined himself looking onward to a great sea. He clenched his fist tight, and pulled it towards him. He let out a hearty chuckle, "For I Naoe of the Tadakatsu, Hideo of the Jinrai and Kuma of the Tenshi." He said, pausing for a moment afterward. He turned back to them, "We start off our adventures as feeble boys and feeble ninja." He shouted, something that may have been a shock to shoe who leaned to the wrong side of his androgynous appearance. He then threw his arm into the air, and with a smile he closed his eyes, "And we end it as great men, and great ninja!" He ended as he brought is arm down to his waist.

Deleted User

Meeting the New Team

Post by Deleted User » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Kuma's eyes widened as everyone in the tea house began staring at him. He began to pant heavily, his eyes looking back and forth quickly. He suddenly sat down at a table, pouring some tea into cup. He lifted the cup up steadily, his hand shaking the whole time, the tea barely staying inside the cup. Grabbing a pill with his other hand, he popped it into his mouth, swallowing it down with a gulp of tea. Soon, the shaking stopped, and he looked at Naoe with an emotionless look on his face. "Please don't attract attention to us. We are ninjas after all." Kuma stated, his facial expression not changing at all. He looked towards Hideo, nodding his head as he took another sip of his tea. "So, where's our captain?" he asked, staring off into space.

Hideo

Meeting the New Team

Post by Hideo » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:13 pm

"Indeed, where is our Sensei?" Hideo took a seat at the table Kuma had already chosen and ordered some tea. He spun his horn around once more from it's center before placing it in its holder. "You have any ideas Naoe?" He questioned the new team member as the tea arrived rather quickly. He poured the scalding hot liquid into his mouth, swished it around a bit and spit it back in the cup. A few moments later he took a sip from his tea casually.

Idiot Proof

Meeting the New Team

Post by Idiot Proof » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:32 pm

Naoe rubbed his chin, letting out a mumbled sound. Taking a seat at the table along with his new teammates. He had skipped on the tea, and he simply sat there. With a confused look in his eyes. He hadn't heard any mention of a sensei yet. He lowered his arm, "Well. We can't wait all day..." He said rather impatiently. Seemingly ignoring Hideo's odd habits. He pulled rubbed his head. His eyes narrowed a wicked smile hit his face, "Well. We can all be each other Sensei for the time being!" He said, careful not to raise his voice, not wanting to upset Kuma once more. He pulled his arm in close to him, his eyes began to tear up, "There is no other knowledge, like the knowledge of a novice!" He cried. Though his tears soon stopped, and his cheeks seemed to dry almost instantly. He stood up, and slammed his hands into the table, "Let's go on a mission!" He commanded, with excited blood running through his viens.

Deleted User

Meeting the New Team

Post by Deleted User » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:21 pm

Kuma laughed, his new team mate obviously didn't know too much about how a team of gennin worked. "Uhm...we sort of need, a jounin to accept missions..." Kuma began, nodding his head. "Or at least right now, when we get further in, we can go solo if we want." he stated, closing his eyes and nodding his head even more, taking a small sip of tea. "We should just wait for him...or her." he suggested with little emotion behind it. "We could get to know eachother moreover." Kuma said, pouring some tea for his team mates.

Deleted User

Meeting the New Team

Post by Deleted User » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Sho sat at the usual restaurant, eating to his hearts content of dumplings. Sweet, spicy mmm mmm mmm! He loved all of them, and was spending a lot of money on them. A breeze flew threw the air. A breeze he knew. A breeze that meant, "Sho, you a complete idiot. You're a jounin and you now have a team. You are already 2 hours late. Idiot."

He quickly ran outside of the shop and stuck his hand in the air. 2 o'clock. Two hours late. As usual, he went back inside the dumpling shop and ate another stick of dumplings. "So Tasty...Sho! The genin!" he said, somewhat speaking to himself. He took the over-heaping large green plate of dumplings and stuffed them, in every possible place. He left a large amount of money and burst out the door running.

He ran out to the busy street. It was full of shoppers, something Sho definitely was. A little hobbie, nothing...minor. He was very angry when another guy walked down the street next to him with that same Hikoki shirt he had bought yesterday. The genin popped back into his mind. "Wow, I'm not used to this" he thought aloud. He disappeared into a large gale, frightening a lot of the "shoppers".

The jounin appeared at the feet of the gennin from the large gale. He got up quickly and quickly began to speak, "I am so sorry! I totally forgot about you guys...I mean was walking my dog. Yeah walking my dog." he pulled out 4 sticks of dumplings with assorted flavored dumplings on it. Very expensive. He gave them each one.

"Let me properly Introduce myself. I am Takumi, Sho, jounin of Kumogakure. Who are you guys?" he said. "What if these aren't even my genin?" he thought to himself. He sat down, and waited for a response.

SpoilerShow
Fuuton • Majikku Kaze [Wind Element • Mystic Wind]
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
This jutsu is like the wind version of Raiton • Denkou Senshin. This combines the wind element with the Body Flicker Technique. The user disappears into a guts of wind, allowing the user to travel great lengths (about 15 miles) quickly. There is a huge burst of wind with the user leaves and arrives from the wind caused by the inertia.

Idiot Proof

Meeting the New Team

Post by Idiot Proof » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Naoe let out a worried sigh with the words of his team mate Kuma. Though he accepted the tea, he looked out to the sigh. Shaking it around for a moment. He was about to say something, when it mouth closed suddenly. His eyes shifted from Hideo to Kuma. He rubbed his eyes, "Well. We'll think of something. As said. There is no knowledge like the knowledge of a fool." He said though, he had replaced novice with fool. He crossed his arms, and unknowingly sent his tea flying across the room.

With a blast of wind, Naoe's tea was shot back into the cup. He turned his head, as the Jounin appeared before their eyes. His emotion remained unchanged for the most part. He simply sat there. For a moment. Naoe slammed down his cup of tea. Sending the contents in the air for a split second before they came crashing down into the cup. Je leaned back in his seat, trying to act as hard as he was able too. Before he snapped.

His eyes teared up, as he raised his cup in the air "Walking your dog. Was a noble thing to do." He cried. As the flow of tears stopped, they seemed to dry instantly, "I apologize for my impatience! I cannot accept your treat!"He cried in a rather sincere voice as he gladly accepted the dumplings. Picking one off the stick and putting, he thought of something before he ate it,"Maybe I should command a beast. A great beast. Like a tiger, or an elephant, or a whale!" He thought out loud, before he stuffed his face with the dumpling.

He saluted Sho from his seat, "I think I'll just call you Sensei." He said, with a bit of dumpling hanging from his cheek. He nodded as he stood up on his seat for his introduction, "I am Naoe, the youngest son of the Tadakatsu clan, which isn't really a clan!" He replied. Though referring to himself as a male was rather confusing to some, as he commonly mistaken for a young teenage girl.

Hideo

Meeting the New Team

Post by Hideo » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:26 am

Hideo was prepared to take another drink from his tea when a sudden gust of wind blew into the teahouse. Several more customers left as they couldn't put up with all the events going on today. Hideo's blew out the cup and on to the floor, but he didn't seem to notice.His eyes had focused on the man who seemed to appear with the strange wind. He went to drink a bit more tea but found the glass to be empty. The man had introduced himself as Sho, a jounin. Was he supposed to be their sensei?

Jounin or not, Hideo quickly grabbed a dumpling stick. Probably not the smartest thing when a stranger was handing out snacks. He bit into the stick and the dumpling and actually broke a piece of. He ate the dumpling and spat the stick back out and put it on the table. He pulled out the french horn. "I've said it once before..." He began to play sudden booming notes on the instrument. His tea glass began to shake a bit as the vibrations rocked the table. "But I'll say it again! I'm Hideo Jinrai, of the musical Jinrai heritage!" He said and began to play several more notes. The table shook a bit more and by now his glass was teetering at the edge.

Deleted User

Meeting the New Team

Post by Deleted User » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Kuma's eyes widened as a sudden gust of wind began to blow in the tea house. As a strange man suddenly appeared, Kuma stood up, his eyes having a blank look to them now. He raised his eyebrows a bit, touching the face of the man, and then nodding his head. He suddenly sat down, taking a sip of his tea.

Kuma nodded his head, looking at the strange man with a polite smile. He took the dumplings, putting it to the side. "I don't really like these kinds...sorry." He took another big sip of his tea, finishing it off. "My name is Tenshi, Kuma." Kuma stated as he poured himself another glass, and one for the man who had just appeared.

Deleted User

Meeting the New Team

Post by Deleted User » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:40 am

"Ok, Lemme see if I got this right," Sho said in a cheerful happy tone. He turned to the kid playing the french horn, "You're Jinrai, Hideo. You play a french horn and you have...a really good bite. Don't try eating anymore sticks, k? It's kinda bad for you."

Sho turned to the Tenshi kid. "You're Tenshi, Kuma. You evidently don't like dumplings, and you...caressed my face. You have to admit that's not creepy at all. Please refrain from touching my face, 'k? Thanks."

Sho lastly turned to the Transvestite last boy, "Your umm..." he hesitated for a moment and then drastically remembered "Tadakatsu, Naoe, and are you said your a... son? Pardon my arrogance, but you look like a woman."

"Whatever, it doesn't really matter. I would like to now go to the field next door and warm up, after all, this is your first day as a genin team. Your training begins as of now. I'm your sensei, so listen when I tell you to do something, k? It could mean life or death." he said very passionately and with much emotion. He left the tea house and signaled the genin to come on. He sat on the grass and waited.

Idiot Proof

Meeting the New Team

Post by Idiot Proof » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Naoe cracked his neck, and lowered his head, as Sho went around the table. With a comment for each of his new Genin. He blinked with each one, though as Show got to him, Naoe simply nodded. He put one foot on the table, and pulled a fist close to his hear. His eyes filled with fire, "My mother was a great Taijutsu master, as was my grand mother, and her mother, and the mother of her mother's mother!" He shouted as he came back down to his seat, "The greatest of the great in my family are women. Though I wasn't blessed to be born as a woman. I am still blessed with the face of a woman!" He replied, though he hadn't noticed that the Jounin had left.

Being mid heroic speech, he hadn't noticed that the Sho was heading outside. Naoe was quick to follow, eating the rest of his dumplings on the way out. As he reached the field, he came to sliding finish, kicking up a bit of grass as he came along. Though as soon as he came to a stop, he stood up, tucking his fingers into the strap of his headband, and looking up into the sky, and then down to Sho. He was eager to hear what his new sensei, and he was sure that his new teammates were eager to hear his words as well.

Hideo

Meeting the New Team

Post by Hideo » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:44 am

Hideo hadn't really been expecting the little go around the table from the jounin. If anything though, this guy definitely had Naoe down. He didn't really mind what was aid about him but chuckled a bit when he got to Kuma and our androgynous friend. Just as fast as he showed up though, he was once again out the door. Seemed like it was finally time to get to work. Hideo stood up from the table and yawned. "You comin' grizzly?" He called to Kuma, referring to his name.

He walked out of the Tea house at a leisurely place, unknowingly leaving Kuma to pay the bill. As he stepped outside and on to the field the warm grass felt good underneath his bare feet. "Such a nice day isn't it?"

Deleted User

Meeting the New Team

Post by Deleted User » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Kuma sat at the table, nodding his head as he took another sip of tea. He kept sitting there, sipping his tea with his eyes closed. He eventually got up, smiling as he thanked the owners for the free tea, leaving the tea house with a satisfied look on his face. He saw his team had left him, but they weren't too far away. He walked, quickly, catching up in a matter of no time. As he caught up, he simply nodded his head, still walking aside his team mates. He didn't really like his new jounin, his old one had been much better, but, he'd have to do for now.

Kuma looked up at the sky, a blank look on his face, as he saw a few birds pass by, he could only help but smile. He did love how peaceful it was today, and he hoped nothing would ruin it.

Deleted User

Meeting the New Team

Post by Deleted User » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 am

"Ok guys, first...test," sho said with a slight chuckle. "Didn't see that coming eh? You must make me bleed or injure me. Simple? It's your opinion. You have until the sun is directly over us to injure me, or you will be kicked out of the ninja program, by orders of the Raikage." he said holding up a piece of paper in his hand, tightly. He tucked it away back into a pocket. hitting me won't be that easy, you will have to find me." he added making a handseal; creating 2 other shadow clones. All three Shos disappeared with his wind teleport jutsu thing.

Mission Help
SpoilerShow
One Sho is in the forest area, seen by a large gust of wind appearing there, another On the other side of the forest surrounding the feild, and the last one, in the nest field over laying down jidden beneath the wheat. You must go through the forest to find all three. The first one is sitting on a lake in the forest while the 2nd one is sitting in a clearing.
Jutsu
SpoilerShow
*Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals, the user creates multiple (to a maximum equal to their stamina) clones of themselves. These clones have 1/Xth of the user's chakra, where X is the number of clones made plus the user. This means that the user also loses that much chakra to use the jutsu. The clones themselves have substance, so they are able to interact with the environment, unlike the standard Bunshin no Jutsu. The clones poof after one hit.

Fuuton • Majikku Kaze [Wind Element • Mystic Wind]
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
This jutsu is like the wind version of Raiton • Denkou Senshin. This combines the wind element with the Body Flicker Technique. The user disappears into a guts of wind, allowing the user to travel great lengths (about 15 miles) quickly. There is a huge burst of wind with the user leaves and arrives from the wind caused by the inertia.

Idiot Proof

Meeting the New Team

Post by Idiot Proof » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:47 am

A big nonexistent question mark appeared over Naoe's head. They had gotten their first test so soon, and it was more of a pop quiz. Their mission was to land a hit on their Jounin. A feat that almost sounded impossible. He grabbed his hair and looked up into the sky, "I don't think we have that much time!" He shouted, as he looked around, looking to catch a glance of any of the three. Naoe shook his head, "Lets split up!" He suggested, rubbing his chin. Naoe looked over his shoulder towards the woods, he whipped his head around and looked back towards Teahouse. He rubbed his head once more, "Where to look?" He questioned.

Hideo

Meeting the New Team

Post by Hideo » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Hideo seemed just as confused as Naoe as they entered the field and were immediately tested. They were even threatened of being sent back to the academy if they happened to fail He scratched his head a bit and thought of the task. All they had to do was manage to land a blow on him, no matter how insignificant it was. Although the clones would be a problem a simple solution that would be to split up. He was prepared to suggest it when Naoe beat him to it. He sighed and took out his instrument. "Guess we'll each take on then." He said to his team as he walked off in a random direction to search for their squad leader. Although playing his instrument might not have been the best thing to do while searching for someone, it would give him instant access to any of his clan techniques.

Deleted User

Meeting the New Team

Post by Deleted User » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Kuma laughed a bit, last year his old Jounin had pulled the same thing. He guessed it was just a recurring thing for Jounins. Him and his team had failed last year, but, the Jounin decided that they just needed some fine tuning. He had thought that sending them back to a place that only teaches basics won't help them with their problems of beating someone advanced. As he continued walking with his team mates, he sighed a bit. "We have that choice, Hideo, or, we can all stick together and go after one at a time." Kuma said, nodding his head. "I say, we take them on as they come, most likely, the last one we face will be the real one. But, if we are together at all times as we face each one, then it'll be a quicker process." Kuma stated, as he walked a head of the group by a bit.

Idiot Proof

Meeting the New Team

Post by Idiot Proof » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Naoe had the impulse to start running off as Hideo began his trek away. Though he soon pulled his attention to Kuma. He was making sense, and it sounded like he did this before. Naoe cracked his knuckles and followed close to Kuma, grabbing Hideo by the back of his shirt collar, "But it doesn't seem like we have that much time." He said as he looked back over to the forest, with a confused look in his eyes. He let out a long drawn out sigh, "So we have to hurry up with this." He muttered as he looked up to the sun. Though he was quick to turn his head to the near by forest with a small sound.

Naoe turned his full attention in the direction of the forest, "Seems likely enough..." He muttered under his breath as he took a step out of the group and headed in the direction of the forest. Expecting his new found teammates to follow behind him, as they went in search of their sensei and his two clones.

Hideo

Meeting the New Team

Post by Hideo » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Hideo was just about ready to look for his clone when a powerful tug came at his the collar of his shirt. Apparently big bear wanted them to stick together. Of course it would help them eliminate the clones themselves faster, but actually finding them would take a bit more time, something they couldn't spare at the moment. As the sound was heard from the forest Hideo thought of something. "I have an idea." Hideo began to take out a few shuriken and kunai. "He's a Jounin right? Which mean he should probably have a bit of gear on him as any ninja would. Metal injects, like shuriken, kunai, and etc." He motioned for his teammates to give him some room as he held four kunai in hand. In his other hand a small ball of electricity formed. "Denkiji." Hideo spoke quietly as he threw a kunai to the north, south, east, and west of where his group was currently located. Before they could manage to leave his range he hit each of them with one of the small static balls.

"Noe keep your eyes on them. If they come into his general range it should attract to his weapon and change direction." Hideo felt his plan was pretty flawless.
SpoilerShow
Denjiki [Electromagnetism]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By infusing a metal object with raiton chakra via a small ball of static that can be thrown within a range of about ten feet, the user can cause it to become highly magnetic, which means that it will latch itself to other metal objects in close proximity, even altering the course of nearby (five or six feet) metal objects such as shuriken and kunai in midair. The Strength required to separate objects that become magnetized should be equal to or greater than the user’s Control stat. Alternately, C-rank Katon jutsu or above can drastically weaken the bond, if not nullify it entirely.

Deleted User

Meeting the New Team

Post by Deleted User » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:29 am

Kuma sighed as the continued going through the forest. His team mates didn't have any idea how to find their jounin, but they did try a few weird things. Hideo's tactic would hopefully work, but Kuma was doubtful. He didn't want to use any of his jutsu's yet, it would just be a waste of chakra. But since there was a time limit, he might as well keep his mind open a bit more. He formed a handseal with one hand, closing his eyes. "Senses, Open." he whispered, looking around a bit skittishly. He had always been paranoid, so it didn't seem that he was acting any differently. But, in reality, all of his senses were now magnified by a great degree, and it would be easier to locate his jounin this way.
SpoilerShow
*Senses Open
D Rank
The main jutsu of the Skitter Step, Senses Open does exactly what the name states. The user's senses are magnified by a great degree and they are constantly looking around. Their personality will slightly change to a defeat or be defeated style. Also, a user in this state will be easy to see that they are in it since they are constantly acting paranoid by looking around, zoning in on about anything.

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”