Social with Torinou: I

Iaculum

Post by Iaculum » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Today was just another day at Kumo's house of tea. Today Calix would probably be alone in his excursion since Sutemi had some big mission today. Calix didn't care about the details as long as his buddy made it back alive and somewhat stronger than before. It had been a long day at the academy since there were children who were very new to the ninja world that wanted to play with the weapons but were disappointed once they had to use the blunt ones. Ordering a drink the man threw his head back in relaxment. "Kids are so much trouble sometimes" he said outloud to no one that he knew.

(OOC: This can be set after that mission you took with detention since Calix is a weapons instructor at the academy.)

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Post by Das Kirb » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:49 pm

She had come from the class with a smile in her heart. The kids were comming along nicly in every kind of endevore they would have tried. The only thing that would have made Tori's heart more full with pride would have been seeing a few more users of the illusionary arts. However, each indevidual had their ins and outs so it is to be expected that a large veriety of children would train here.

After the day had ended she just wanted to sit. The kids had worn her thin on nerves and physicly. but never the less she was ever the pride filled mother as a group of inocent little kids would run by and the occasional one stopping to look at her wings or color on her feathers. She would give them a little show by flapping for them or perhaps lifting her shirt a bit to reveal the pattern on her stomach. She kept her chest covered because of humility sake. They would get mezmorized by the coloration then scurry off home as they could. Considering this was after a detention class it was odd to see so many kids still here.

She soon found the lounge and took a seat not to far from a man seemingly covered with weapon, or perhaps she was going blind. She sat down and pulled out a dusty old book and began to write a new story. She typicly tried to write one story a week for her sisters. She got so sucked into the story that most everything around her was non-existant.

Iaculum

Post by Iaculum » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Calix continued to relax and slowly drank his tea. There wasn't much else to do since it was relatively calm in the teahouse with no one talking.

(OOC: I'm sorry that I forgot about this since it was hard posting since you didn't do anything to interact. Also Calix isn't covered in weapons.)

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:28 am

((OOC: Sorry but I deactivated this character.))

Iaculum

Post by Iaculum » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:35 am

(OOC: Okay. I'll see if I can get anything from it.)

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”