[Social]Team 12 meet

WillowWays

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by WillowWays » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:45 am

Akkei had finished her required chores and training for the morning when a shinobi told her that she was to report to the Kage's office. She wondered what it might be about. She hadn't had any missions in a while. Perhaps there was something that needed done. Jeez. I just finish my chores, and was just about to go relax. Someone says I have to go see the Kage, such a waste. She seemed like she would have fallen over by someone just thinking of pushing her over. Akkei was the kind of person that hated putting effort into things, especially physical exertions. As she slowly got dressed. She moved her body applying as little energy into things as possible. She finished dressing in her uniform with her hair moved back in its normal braided shape. Then she placed on shoe on each foot. With little hesitation but no determination she moseyed along to the Kages office.

As she reached the door she pulled herself together straightened her outfit and moved her fisted hand to the door. But as she went to knock the handle turned and the door swung open. "Excuse me sir” she said as she bowled to one of the Jounin of the village. Then she took some steps in to the office before opening her mouth again. "You asked to see me" she said. Hoping that her lazy plans weren't ruined with a mission.

"It seems the Kage wants to place you in a team" the voice said standing next to a desk. "Its been a while since you have been assigned a team, and with what’s going on in the world the Kage feels it best to assign people to teams. Here the location you are to meet up with your new Jounin." Akkei reached her handle out barely touching the paper, and with out looking at it stuck it in her pocket. For a moment she stood there waiting to see if there was anything else needed before going to another boring meeting, and probably with another boring team.

She turned slowly, closing the door behind her. As she looked up she saw an old classmate walking to the door. Guess I am not the only sucker to get stuck being placed in a team. With that she left, as she got out of the Kage's office she pulled out the piece of paper looking at its crumpled edges. On it had a time and location on it nothing more. It read as follows:
NOTE:
Team 12
To report to the Chahitsu House of Tea at 11am.
She grunted a low moan as she just didn’t feel like walking all the way over to the tea house just to meet some boring people. Man why couldn’t I have been boring in some country town where the most you do is stare at the clouds? her thought seemed to trail off like most things that didn’t really get her motivated. And Akkei by far was the hardest person to motivate. Guess if I don’t show up I will have to do some manual labor or something as punishment. With that she turned down the street towards the tea house dragging her body along. at least it’s a lazy place to meet up at.

((Yani would probably have been told how hard it is to motivate and get akkei to do things.))
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Ninjutsu: 8
Taijutsu: 6
Genjutsu: 6
Stamina: 8
Control: 8
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Wit: 8
Yuurei, Akkei (Kumo's Phantom Tiger)
Black Ops Rank: Sp. Jounin(B) South Outpost TeamSpecialty: Infiltration/Jack-of-all-trades • n/a
Missions:
[url=about:blank]blank[/url]
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi
Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu: 7
Genjutsu: 5
Stamina: 7
Control: 5
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Wit: 6
Morinakahashi, Kiyoshi (Land of tea’s grass cutting hopper)
• 縁 / Land of Tea: C-Rank Samurai • [url=about:blank]Hayashi, Noburu[/url]
Missions: d, d,

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 2
Stamina: 5
Control: 7
Strength: 4
Wit: 5
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Servant

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by Servant » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 am

Sato had been lazy like Akkei for most of his life. It hadn't been that he'd really been lazy, its just that he was less interested in doing what others expected of him. However, ever since he'd had the nanabi sealed in him, he'd been different. The fear of losing control to the beast had been plenty motivation for him to train and just aim to be a better ninja.

Sato knew that this team was part of being a better ninja. For one, Yani, a shinobi he'd met once before, was to be his bodyguard. The Raikage didn't want anything to happen to Sato, so he'd placed him on a team. Sato arrived about 15 minutes before 11 am. He wasn't trying to be early, really, but he'd been out training with Orlo and they'd finished. Sato didn't have time to head home, so he went straight to the tea house.

He grabbed a table and waited for his teammates to arrive. This was where he met his first team, though it had been long ago. A team of 4 chuunin designed to work together for many purposes. Sato wondered how Ren and the others were doing while he waited.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Turturu

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by Turturu » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:57 pm

(OOC: Willow asked me to revive this thread, newest member to the group :) )

Turturu was relaxing on his roof that his father had put in the morning before. Ironically for a hard surface, it was quite comfortable. His eyes slowly faded away as they were being covered by his eyelids. He was trying to fight off the slumber, only to be assisted by a flying kunai with a note on it. It barely missed his hand as Turturu removed it from that certain spot. A shock went through his body as he just saved his hand from being jabbed right through.

He looked at the kunai, and jumped the gun. He thought someone was hunting him, trying to kill. An adrenaline rush flowed through him as he gave a smirk. He was preparing himself for the jump, but stopped himself before making a movement, due to his sighting of a note. He thought this may be a clue to this assassins where abouts, but was utterly disappointed when he realized that it was note for him to meet a group of Chuunin and a Jounin at the local Tea Shop. He read through it one more time, until he realized that he was joining a Kumogakure squad and that he’d be going on missions and training for his exams.

He jumped for joy. As he landed he made a hand sign and flickered onto the next roof. He then hopped off that roof onto the edge of his clan’s community. He then ran for the Tea shop, bumping into and then apologizing to several common goers. As he neared the destination, the pedestrian traffic increased, so he jumped in the air and began to jump quickly from one villagers head to another, causing panic and anger to the villager’s heads he leaped from and to. The anger subsided as he quickly landed on his feet.

He walked into the tea shop. His head peaked through first and then the rest of the body followed suite. He stood at the entrance and the people, who came into and out of the tea shop, were much older than him. He paid no mind to this, as he was still just a young genin, a grasshopper in training. He was looking for someone in a flak jacket or just an older shinobi or group of shinobi.

“I’m looking for members of Team 12,” Turturu said “Hello?”

~*Characters*~
San Turturu (Genin no Kumogakure) (Killed him off)

WrightJustice

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Oh it was such a rough day for Yani on this day as he had been busy rushing around doing all sorts of Sky Guard business which had span the whole of Kumogakure, rushing him about all over the place since 4am in the morning and then by about 10 o'clock the Kage decided the man just wasn't busy enough and placed him in a genin team where he would help train and look after some Turturu kid with a couple chunin to which one so happened to all of a sudden require him to be his bodyguard as well, never the less it was his job and he could never undermine the Raikage and as such he prepared for quite the team meeting.

Washing himself down and putting on a a new set of clothes the topless sweaty giant dashed through the cloudy mountains to a very special place known as Chahitsu House of Tea, landing quite a few feet in front with a big sigh, staring at the front door nervously as he scratched his head with his right hand.
"Uuugghh.... why do I have to be the leader... nggh" he muttered to himself shakily

The man just stood there looking at the entrance for about 30 minutes, even watching as 2 of his team members entered before him, anyone who saw him would think he was some weirdo or something. Finally the ginger gulped down a large ounce of courage and stepped into the building with a weird quirky smile planted on his face, heading over to where Sato was sitting.
"Hahahahahaha" he chuckled nervously
"Sooo Sato I guess I'm your body guard now, also looks like we're in a team too, hehehehehe"
His eyes shifted about as he looked around for the young genin who entered beforehand, wondering where he was.
"You seen that ... er... white haired kid? Oh what about this... I think woman... hehehe"
He scratched the back of his head again as he awaited a reply.

Turturu

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by Turturu » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 pm

(OOC: Short Post -_-;)

Turturu quickly noticed a man of a higher ranking in the shop. He seemed to be near a man who was much older and defined compared to Turturu, and this man was much more compared to the one seated. Turturu assumed that they may have a clue to where his team is located, or what his team looks like at least. He walked up to them with that innocent yet confident smile Turturu constantly sported.

“Do you know where Team 12 is?” He asked

~*Characters*~

WillowWays

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by WillowWays » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Akkei had been slowly trudging her way there as she watched two of the members Sato a chunin and Genin name Turturu. She didn't know at that moment that it was them but she decided to continue walking in. she walked past Sato as she sat as the booth past him. She watched as the Genin kid had watched in and before she could identify herself. She found him going to site at the booth she had just pasted. i can't believe that this is my team and to think that I even past by them. Then she watched as Yani walked over to the two.

Great so now I am the only one to of not introduced myself. I suppose that means I actually have to change sets, that is such a waste. She moved to the edge of the sent as she heard him mention a white haired girl....wait SHE's not white haired...this a beautiful Silver locks of hair on her head. Anyone could have seen that as plain as day. She shifted in her set as she turned towards the walk way. Her head continued to turn towards the Jounin. “What do you mean by white haired?” she said looking him in the face. “Don’t you think you should meet the person first?” she said standing up.

“Oh well I guess it doesn’t matter” she said “The names, Akkei…Yuurei, Akkei. It seemed that I am part of the Team as well.” She said as she moved over to the other booth.
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Black Ops Rank: Sp. Jounin(B) South Outpost TeamSpecialty: Infiltration/Jack-of-all-trades • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Turturu

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by Turturu » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:35 pm

“So this IS the team!” Turturu smiled “In that case I’m San Turturu!”

He looked at his team and noticed he was rather inferior, especially due to his height and experience. Two of his teammates were Chuunin already completing one of the most difficult exams, the Chuunin Exams and a Jounin who has been through it all. And Turturu, he simply just graduated from the Academy and his arsenal was nothing compared to them. How could he possibly spar or compare to them? Turturu was a runt in a litter of brave wolves.

He had heard the girl Akkei’s remark about white hair. He noticed her lock of silver hair, but that wasn’t enough for the Jounin with such an intellect to deem her white hair, when clearly Turturu was the white haired shinobi here. Through consideration he had concluded that this Akkei was confused and the Jounin referred to him.

“Miss Akkei,” Turturu addressed her shyly “Errr, I think he was talking to me.”

~*Characters*~

Servant

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by Servant » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:34 am

Sato watched as Yani came over. He had heard that Yani would be his bodyguard. Being a jinchuuriki meant the Kage wanted someone tasked with protecting him from kidnapping among other things. Now that was Yani's task, but Sato knew he shouldn't take advantage. He watched as then a genin came over followed by Akkei, a female he'd seen around but never really met.

"Hello all of you. I'm Sekimori Satoshi, but please call me Sato, or Pinky. Other people call me Pinky, so it's alright if you call me that too. Turturu, its a pleasure to meet you. Akkei, good to see you again. I'm sure we'll develop great teamwork and become quite well equipped for any task." He really didn't know what to say, so he kind of just rambled on about teams and whatever...
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

WrightJustice

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Yani watched as what appeared as his team enterig the tea house one by one and forming around the table, the young genin approaching first as he asked whether they might know about team 12 to which the sweaty man had no time to reply as Akkei quickly appeared in a kind of mini angry manner as he confused his words about hair colour but but he could could even reply to that the boy spoke once more in the realisation they where the team he was looking for.

After everyone kind of introduced themselves and finished speaking Yani nodded towards the group and gave a nice smile as he gulped nervously before speaking himself
"Haha, well I'm not usually good at talking in groups but at least with me being the highest rank here it'll make things easier" he spoke in a kind of shaky shy tone before taking a deep breath and shaking away some of the nerves.
"Well anyway I'm Yani and just one of your nice friendly Sky Guard jounin and I'll... no... we'll do our best to make this team work"
He looked at each person, awaiting some kind of reply, not knowing what to say next.

WillowWays

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by WillowWays » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Akkei listened as she heard the Jounin explain himself. It seemed there was more there then what she had thought. Perhaps she was wrong about who she was speaking to. She calmly replied "either way i am glad to be a part of this team." She moved around pulling out a scroll and placing it on a table. "I was wondering as we are team if you guys wouldn't mind signing this scroll. It will link us to each other...in a way. I have used it in the past and I find it’s a great asset." she said turning it around. She opened it up relieving a few open sets of lines. It seemed like a normal summoning scroll. But what did it have to do with linking them.

As she moved to hand it over to Yani she paused before changing the direction towards Sato. She has remembered that his name had already applied on the scroll for a short time now. “This is a simple summoning scroll. However instead of summoning an animal companion or perhaps some sort of tool, this scroll allows both the contracting party and summons to be able to summon each other. In other words you would be able to summon me as I would be able to summon you. It doesn’t seem that effective at first as I am not the leader of the team. However since I am from the ghost clan I can get our team into areas that are most likely unable to be without alerting others.

She smiled a slightly strange smile as she finished this. “In other words we as a team would have an advantage as a team from others. In the future I plan on modifying this so that anyone can be summoned that has signed the scroll. Not just the two contracting parties.” Akkei seemed to have things planned for her ability in ways most would over look. But here it was a way to ambush and infiltrate all with a single signature. Even more was the4 fact that no blood was required to sign this bond but in fact used a method of ‘branding’ to ‘seal’ the deal so to speak. After all blood can be stolen, it took a real genius to find a way to use someone else’s chakra.

Akkei sat there as he waited for Sato to take the scroll.
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Turturu

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by Turturu » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Turturu listened to his Jounin leader, who introduced himself as a Sky Guard. This put Turturu in pure awe. His leader was from a highly revered group of Kumogakure shinobi, who protected village in a similar manner to that of the Will of Fire, which was revered in the Land of Fire. Turturu hoped to learn his methods and maybe become an apprentice in due time, but for now, he simply wanted to learn great things from the shinobi. He then began to introduce himself, but was cut short by his female member, who introduced herself.

Turturu listened to the female member of the team, as she spoke of some teleportation scroll, which she compared to the summoning technique. He cracked a grin while listening. It seemed to be a solid way of maneuvering within enemy territory. With the possible conjunction of the transformation technique, the user could easily make their way into enemy grounds and revert back one’s original self, and summon their allies into the area, and catching the enemy off guard. Turturu nodded his head in approval. He then introduced himself.

“I’m San Turturu. I’m twelve and a fresh graduate from the Kumogakure Academy of Shinobi. I am from the San family and an avid user of Raiton,” He started “I hope to learn much from the elders of the team and soon make myself into a Chuunin and go up the ranks to be able to go on great journeys. I’d be happy to sign your scroll.”

~*Characters*~

WillowWays

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by WillowWays » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:44 am

((bump for serv)
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Servant

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by Servant » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Sato had met with Yani before, but only once and very briefly. Still, he knew that the guy was a little... different. Sato didn't mind, of course, because he, too, was a little different; just in a different way. Because they had met and the Sky Guards were well known ninja within the village, Sato wasn't surprised when Yani mentioned that he was a member. He turned as Akkei began talking about getting their signatures and he suddenly wondered what kind of person this was. He'd heard stories of people signing things and losing everything they owned, so he was cautious to say the least.

He listened intently as she went on to describe the details a little more fully. Despite not really liking the idea of someone being able to just summon him to anywhere at any time, he was leaning towards signing it. What if he was at home taking a shower and the team got a mission and Akkei summoned him to the Kage's office and Sato wasn't ready so he just poofed in front of the Kage all naked and wet... needless to say, that could be very embarrassing, not to mention terribly unprofessional and easily abused, if Akkei were that type of girl. Sadly, he wasn't sure what kind of girl she was yet.

Sato then noticed Turturu speak as well. He even announced that he was willing to sign the scroll for Akkei. Sato still wasn't completely convinced. "So, you could just summon me whenever you want and I'd have no say in the matter. Is that correct? Its not that I don't see the obvious benefits that this could allow us as a team; however, I'm just not sure I want to be at your beck and call whenever you need a friend or someone to carry your luggage. It could definitely lead to some embarrassing situations if whomever was being summoned wasn't properly dressed when said summoning took place. I'm not trying to suggest that you would take advantage of having three guys on speed dial, if you will, but I am one of Kumo's most eligible young bachelors, so I have to look out for myself. You understand right?"

Though it hadn't dawned on Sato yet, it could also be bad if Akkei were ever kidnapped because they could force her to summon Sato to the kidnappers and thus easily capture the jinchuuriki. Making one's self so open to others required some thoughts.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

WillowWays

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by WillowWays » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:37 am

((bump for wright

i hope this doesn't be come a common thing))
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

WrightJustice

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Yani listened and watched everyone carefully well at least everyone other than Akkei as he had heard what she had to say about her scroll beforehand and kind of wondered as she was explaining it to the team, though once she was done he focused on what Turturu and Sato had to say, pleasantly taking in the young genin's excitement and joy of becoming a shinobi hoping the boy would grow up well as a ninja and perform to his best standards.

Once it came to Sato's round of speech he pointed out something that Yani hadn't really thought of since he had only considered its use in a proper battle situation, though he was sure the girl wouldn't pull such tricks however he did think back to when Sato had the genma sealed into him and how it would be dangerous to summon him out of the village.
"Er... umm... Sato does kind of have a point as, though I'm sure you wouldn't, it could be bad to pull such use of the technique" Yani shyly pointed out before taking a deep breath of confidence.
"Also it could have some consequences if used incorrectly outside of the village and I wouldn't want any chaos, which brings my attention to the fact that our team should most likely stick to missions within the village at least to start with" he continued with that bit more confidence than before.

Turturu

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by Turturu » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Turturu listened to his peer and master who were both rather hesitant to continue with the signing. By now Turturu had bitten his thumb to begin the initiation to sign himself to Akkei’s jutsu contact. He sighed with a jet of air coming out of his pouted mouth as he put on a face of annoyance, trying to figure out what was the final decision. He, of course had nothing against it, as he had faith in his teammates as if they were family.

“If you’re so scared to trust a teammate,” Turturu said “Just don’t sign it…I mean it’s not that hard, duh!”

His childish persona was quite obvious by now, as he was ignorant of Satoshi’s hidden powers. He simply saw his team as a group of ninja, not two ninja and a jinchiruki. He looked at Sato with a face expressing that he felt Satoshi was quite, unintelligent. He looked back at his mentor, who began to speak about taking missions within the village.

“Come on sensei,” He said pleadingly “Can’t we have challenging missions, I want to know the shinobi world, maybe even learn a few tricks from the enemy to use against them.”

Of course, Turturu lacked the intellect to even create a combat strategy. He just blatantly spoke what came to his mind without second thought, even after he spoke. His childish attitude was too obvious and Turturu had not realized it. He was only being himself amongst several elders, which of course was never the brightest idea for the young shinobi.

~*Characters*~

WillowWays

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by WillowWays » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Akkei smiled at Sato as he spoke. She tried not to laugh at him. “Well not to be rude but it’s not you would have to be the one worried about as the scroll only makes me the summoned one. After all, the scroll is about balance not servitude, or dominance. I mean you could summon me at any point, and yet without that jutsu I could not summon myself. Also you do have a chose you just don’t simple disappear without any control. It’s a contract after all you should read before prejudging.” She smiled in the things she could do to benefit the team. “look again if you don’t wish to join the others Sato then don’t perhaps later you will trust me in this matter like the other to among others do, including the Raikage.” Then she stopped her mouth closed quickly as her eyes widen. It was true that the scroll gave a lot of power to the team and more to her. But for her to take such power to her head was not something she had done.

Grabbing the scroll she looked at it before rolling it up. “Besides, if you don’t want to sign it you can find your own way into places you can’t normally get into. I mean I would be more worried about me just sticking my head in to your bathroom while your showering then summoning you in the midst of public in prepared.” She said laughing. After all there were rules to these things, and they had no idea the plans she had. Akkei grabbed the teapot and poured herself some tea as she looked at the others. “So I guess we should get to know your compatibilities. Like you know how we fight and such…like team building exercises.”
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

Turturu

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by Turturu » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Turturu eagerly listened to his female teammate, who expressed that she desired to know the strengths of her teammates. This was acceptable. A team of shinobi needed to know what the flaws of their team and their strengths to accompany them and make the team stronger as a whole. Once she finished her sentence, Turturu’s eyes and teeth shined brighter than a sunlit day. He opened his mouth and began to speak.

“Well I’m a Raiton user,” He began “I specialize in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. As a student I had superb chakra control, or that’s what the teacher told me. I’m not very good at genjutsu, nor do I want to become good at it.”

He still kept a smile even though he revealed his only weakness, Genjutsu. Genjutsu was probably the only thing Turturu knew he lacked. The only other thing he lacked was wits, but that was why he had Kamekoro to guide him during training and during battle. He also hoped to helped by his companions on his squad.

“The only other thing you need to know about me, is that I prefer to make the first moves,” He said “That’s how my family was brought up.”

~*Characters*~

WillowWays

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by WillowWays » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:13 pm

((somebody post))
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow
Haichi, Mai
Chunin • n/a
Missions:
Social:
Irakashi, Yuri
you know you want toShow

WillowWays

[Social]Team 12 meet

Post by WillowWays » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:16 pm

((this thread seems dead to i have closing it
CharactersShow
Akkei Yuurei
SpoilerShow
Missions:
Social:
Kiyoshi Morinakahashi

Socials:
Haichi, Mai
SpoilerShow