[Tea]m Meeting

CorgiBro

[Tea]m Meeting

Post by CorgiBro » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 pm

There was little of the hustle and bustle of the marketplace to contend with, but still the kind setting of community in the House of Tea that made Takumi feel a little more welcome as he sauntered in. His own eyes caught subtle stares as he peered around the establishment at the other patrons. Sweet and bitter aromas filled the room as a plethora of tea had been delivered around the room, forcing the smells to waft as the area became increasingly warm. Still, the open windows allowed the heat to flee the scene as polite conversation served as the main background acoustics. No conversation was louder than the other, and none of them were louder than they needed to be. It was the perfect spot to sit and learn about a group of people without the worry of a brawl or any other unforeseen circumstance.

Flicking the hanging bell from in front of his face with his left hand, Takumi began his search for an open table that was a little more secluded than the ones sitting out in the open. From what he could tell, he was the first one there and would at least put himself in a setting of comfort before he was thrown towards an unknown pair. Sweat began to moisten his hands as he pulled out a wooden chair from under a table and proceeded to sit down. As soon as he was comfortable, he removed the outlandish hat from his head, revealing the currently bald head of his. He began itching a spot just behind his right ear in an attempt to waste some time before his teammates came. He didn't really ponder what they could be like or what they were going to think of him. He just wanted it to be over with so he could go practice for his upcoming role in Utsuga's latest play.

But still, he couldn't help of sniff the air and faintly taste something that he could only describe as a suckling sweet and began wondering if he was going to order anything.
Characters & CorgisShow
Characters
Ueretsu, NobuoGenin of Iwagakure no SatoMissionsSocials

Sabre

[Tea]m Meeting

Post by Sabre » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:48 pm

The house of tea, a land distant from the realm of play for the legendary man who stood proudly over Kumogakure. With his great renown he was known all across the land, everyone wanting to get at least one simple glance at him. That was the mindset of the great jounin, known as the Legendary Digging Man Monty Moru. With his ego and pride the size of the village itself, he did not seem like the best man to teach this pack of genin. But he felt like teaching the younger generations about the art of digging, and its great fine tuned art.

But the place he headed to was not a place for him. Monty was not very fond of places which kept his booming voice down. The Tea House was one of these places. It would be a calm place for the other genin, but the jounin would have to keep calm inside this place. Things were destined to get out of hand. Monty kept his pace, walking towards the Tea House. He tried to not shout out his name, thinking paparazzi would swarm him if they even had a word of his mighty name. Though his appearance gave it away, the jounin gave no thought to that.

He entered the Tea House with relative ease, and soon looked around. He had no idea which one was the teammate of his. He shouted out, "Yo! Any one of you named Takumi here?! Your number one squad leader, Monty, is here to meet up with you! Yes good people, your legendary Digging Man is here! But no autographs, I have no time to sign them! Now where is Takumi?" He couldn't help but yell. After spending some time down in the tunnels, he was accustomed to yelling to talk to people. He would soon find his teammate, if he dared to speak up and cease the loud digging man.
SpoilerShow

[S-RankIwagakureSupairitto, Kaddo • N/A • Missions: S:0 A:1 B:7 C:0 D:0]
Ghoul is coolShow

Heerosato

[Tea]m Meeting

Post by Heerosato » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:42 am

As Akuen walked to the tea house she could only think what was better then love, and only came up with one answer. Love from more then one person, yes that is right she was going to meet her new lovers. It was a new team which was good for her but who knows what was going to happen. As the girl walked on she could only hope that they would love her as much as she loved them already. Maybe she would get lucky and they would love her even more, even though they have never meet.

As she got to the tea house there was a man in her way, and he was yelling about something. That is when she heard that he was a teacher for some new kid this must also be her teacher. With that she tried to glomp him from behind. "LOVE ME SENSEI~" The girl screamed at the man while trying to glomp him. This was her way of meeting people no matter how odd it may seem to anyone else she wanted love from everyone around her.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

CorgiBro

[Tea]m Meeting

Post by CorgiBro » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:01 am

Having been seated in the far end of the tea house, Takumi would normally be oblivious to conversations held closer to the entrance. Somehow he had been unfortunate enough to be group with a Jounin leader that seemed to exude boisterousness, and upon further watching, a teammate that seemed to be overly imposing on personal space. He shuddered as he eyes attempted to pry themselves away from the duo, visibly causing the bells on his hat to quake as he did. Even with his very vibrant and flamboyant outfit, he managed to feel more normal than the other two that had boomed their way inside. And upon seeing that all eyes seemingly glared at his comrades, he couldn't help but feel that if he spoke up to address them, that he would in turn be viewed in their negative light.

Still, he couldn't very well sit there alone and force them to wait. That would've been impolite of him, so he apprehensively lifted his arm up and began to limply wave it back and forth. His lips curled into a half-smile, looking more worried than happy. He opened his mouth up slightly, then stopping before could verbally call them over. The less noise the three made collectively, the better chance they had of getting a proper cup of tea that was free of saliva and poison. Besides, if the people who hand been working here didn't feel like killing them, the other customers probably would've done it as a favor to the Chiatzu Tea House.

"What have I gotten myself into," he muttered quietly, ending his words with a soft sigh. Still keeping his arm up and waving, his head fell, worrying about his future as a shinobi with his current team.
Characters & CorgisShow
Characters

Sabre

[Tea]m Meeting

Post by Sabre » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:00 pm

The great digging man had no better love than the attention that everybody gave him. He was the greatest digger who ever lived in the whole entire universe that specially existed. But still, at this time in the tea house, he did not really want to be glomped from behind by his new student. He did not hear her come from behind until it was too late. Though, he didn't fall over. She just hit his back and he stayed perfectly still. Her power did not compare to how he could stay up.

Once she hit his back, he quickly yelled out, while going into a victorious position, "My new student! Though you may be one to be a lucky one to even be taught by the great man Monty, touching his highness is something that even the Raikage cannot even think of! So, I may ask you to remove yourself from his greatness! It is for your safety so you do not attain combustion from merely touching me!" He would either get her off or not, either way he saw his new teammate. He seemed like a quiet one.

Monty made his way over to the table, and sat down with a bang. He looked at both of them, and decided to introduce himself. He stood up and put his foot on his chair. "Behold! You two have now just met the greatest of all diggers that exist! I am your teacher, Monty Tanneruzu! Now, what are your names?!" He pointed at the female ninja first, to try and get their names in order.
SpoilerShow

Ghoul is coolShow

Heerosato

[Tea]m Meeting

Post by Heerosato » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Akuens teacher wanted her off of him she did not understand, he was supposed to love her. How was it possible that he did not, she was so upset at the moment she was about to burst. She got off of him and seen the man make his way to a table. That is when she spotted her other teammate. This was it she knew deep down the boy would love her. With that all the pent up frastration was gone. She ran over to him looking deeply into the boys eyes. Then she tried to give him a huge hug and kiss.

"You love me right, with such pretty chakra. Please love me with all of your might." The girl said after trying to kiss him, in a very flirty way. That is when her expression grew dark, and evil. She looked the boy in the eye with the intent to kill him. "If you don't love me I will do something bad." The girl said to him not taking her eyes away. When she spoke that time it was so dark and evil as if the child was gone.

During this whole time she ignored the teacher that showed her no love. He was no longer worth her time she wanted love and he was not going to give it to her. So until he does love her he was not worth Akuen's time.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

CorgiBro

[Tea]m Meeting

Post by CorgiBro » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Boisterous, loud, obnoxious and overly prideful. This was his absolute first impression of his teammate. His gaze flew up and down as the man began sauntering his way towards the table. Before he could even begin processing what was actually happening, his mind drew a large blank as his mentor began praising himself and how the two little shinobi were so very lucky and should be honored to work with such a famed jounin. He would've rolled his eyes if he could, but instead they flicked towards a girl who seemed to be more around his age. She seemed normal for the most part, until she started talking to him.

Flirtation wasn't exactly something Takumi normally got, being that he always wore the clothing of a jester. Red cheeks filled his face as he attempted to inch away from the girl slowly. Loving wasn't something that he was particularly interested at this point, and quite frankly, she disgusted him. Throwing herself at him like some degenerate heathen. It was offsetting and nothing he was interested. Of course, he didn't say anything to her, partly because he wasn't the kind of person to say such negative things out loud, but also because it seemed like if he expressed any type of dislike for the girl that she would kill him. He wanted to stay alive past the meeting stage of this team, so he kept his comments to himself and decided to go the safer route and simply reply and answer questions.

"Although my love not yet exists, with such a gem I cannot kiss, I promise that I will soon see, if our love was meant to be," he spat out, combining lines from several plays he's been in. Normal conversation wasn't exactly something he was great at, but if you asked him to recite lines, he would be perfectly fine. Figuring that it was a more effective, albeit snobbish way of speaking, he continued with it by answering the question the girl never answered. "My given name is Takumi, the pleasure is all mine. I guess the team is just us three, which I believe is fine." His cheeks became more red, not really knowing which lines would be able to work in this situation, so he freestyled the silly couplet.
Characters & CorgisShow
Characters

Sabre

[Tea]m Meeting

Post by Sabre » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Monty watched as the lover girl went after his new teammate. He basically sugar coated the answer, "Not interested." He laughed, saying, "Your poems and stuff are digging you a tunnel of rejection into your new teammate, show some love!" He sat back, denying any tea offered. Tea was not a tunnel fluid, water was! He demanded a glass of water, saying "The great king of diggers needs water to fuel his power!"

He soon got his drink and chugged it down like a keg. He looked to the girl and simply asked, "My great tunneling ears require to know the name, of the great legends, who will become great after I am done teaching! Please give me your name~!" He pointed at the female of the group, wanting to get both the names of his new disciples.
SpoilerShow

Ghoul is coolShow

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”