New Aquaintances

Teashi

New Aquaintances

Post by Teashi » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Manami stepped into the Tea House, closing the door with a 'click' as she entered. Even after being in Kumogakure for a few years, it was her first time within the place. She took a whiff of the air, taking in the scent if tea and other sweets as well as calming her demeanor. 'Aaahhhh...!' Manami sighed. It reminds me of the Tea House from back home. She glanced around the variety of people having tea, the majority of them were elderly while the other few seemed to be younger; teenagers. 'It looks like I don't know any of them...' Manami whispered to herself, '...but then again, I may as well try and have some fun while I'm here.'

As the younger Archer Nin approached a crowded table of teenagers, the spot was taken. Two girls giggled at her, and the boy who'd taken her seat shrugged and started sipping his tea. With that, Manami blushed angrily and turned; taking a seat at an empty table. Manami let out a yawn, tired from the slow day. All she wanted was a bit of company, was that too much to ask?
Characters [Genin • Kumogakure no Sato • Takumo, Minami • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Raikimaru

New Aquaintances

Post by Raikimaru » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Rai walked in just moments after the young archer had with the door just closing as it came into an arms reach. He pushed the door open and entered into the sweet scented shop and began absorbing the atmosphere, the many conversations combining into one dull roar. The scent of sweets was intoxicating, tempting him for just one bite. He glistened with sweat, as he had just completed his lap around the village for his training. Not uncontrollably sweaty but just to the point where it was noticeable. He scanned the shop to see what was going on and to see if there were any persons of interest.

As he did this the archer he had followed in caught his eye. He witnessed the group exile her and send her away to a table by herself. Rai had felt sorry for her and remembered the many incidents where the exact same thing had happened when he was back in the academy. He always liked going against the current and never really cared what others thought, or maybe she was actually a horrible person that deserved the treatment. Either way Rai wondered what her story was. Rai made his way over to the table where she was sitting. Hello, is this seat taken?Rai welcomly said and with a smile.
Raikimaru Kato- Kumo Genin

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”