The Nobu-Wraps C0nnection

sugikii_servantking

Post by sugikii_servantking » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:45 am

After one of Hainen-sama's meetings after they graduated from the academy, Nobuko had invited Wraps to have small vacation from the Mansion. The Chahitsu house of tea was a ways away from the hidden village, just a few miles north of its entrance. They walked out into the rain, yet Nobuko was well prepared. She had created an umbrella that protected her hair from the same element that she controlled. The ground which was usually fine to walk on with high heels, now had small puddles of water and mud. She could handle the puddles of water, what she hated was the muddy patches on the ground. The conversation had been down to a minimum, due to Nobuko's lack of knowledge for Wraps' taste in...well, anything. Although they knew each other as cousins, they didn't quite know each other's personality differences yet.

As they neared the Chahitsu house of tea, Nobuko's eyes sparkled in its sight. Not only from how gorgeous it looked, but also because she could get away from the pouring rain. "Look Chibi, there it is!" She began to walk faster, it was quite dark out today, and one could never be too careful of slippery mud. Her high heels were already quite dirty, which would be cleaned after they went inside.
Getting away from the rainShow
*Umbrella Defense
D-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
After performing a set of seals, the user will be able to create a solid, yet watery defense against weakly thrown projectiles and weak chakra-based attacks. Once the seals are performed, the user will spray water created from the inside of their chest through their mouth. Once the water is expelled, it will form sort of an umbrella shape that is concave to the user and about two meters in diameter. This defense can be formed in any direction the user can spit, up to two meters away. Once created, it lasts for three posts before falling lifelessly to the ground.
[ Genin Kumogakure Ichipisu Nobuko No Companion Yet Missions: A: 0 B: 0 C: 0 D: 0 Social: 3 CC: #6633FF ] Current Socials:
The calm before the storm

Current Missions:
♒you Are A Pirate!♒
♒Triple Trouble♒

Doret

Post by Doret » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Wraps was regretting the fact he had ignored that warnings of his parents. They had told him rain was likely today but he didn't buy it. The sky was so clear, not a single cloud in visible range. He decided to only take money and some of his equipment when he left to stay light. He had to regret his decision to do that because he would have gotten wet if it wasn't for Nobuko. Wraps had to squeeze close to her to avoid getting soaked in the rain, anything that would mean he had no need to remove his bandages was preferable. "S-so Nobuko, what made you think of coming out to the tea house? I'd have been fine with someplace closer but its fine. The place is pretty great, thought I could argue it worth being the effort to make it out here." He noticed the tea house around the same time as Nobuko, the rain was obscuring their vision badly. He also had to react to her sudden pick up in speed, though it wasn't a severe gain.

Wraps was annoyed at Nobuko's nickname for him. Chibi, just because he was significantly shorter than Nobuko and most of the family didn't mean he deserved that. Sadly he couldn't blame her, the name legitimately described Wraps. There was no arguing the validity of the nickname Nobuko called him. While he was going through the motions that the name would usually bring forth in him he noticed they were at the tea house's doors. "After you Nobuko." Wraps said, following close behind her.
Naegi Kirasu - #a77a33

sugikii_servantking

Post by sugikii_servantking » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:05 am

Nobuko smiled gleefully soon after they got out of the rain. Lots of good lookings around, most were waiters. Nobuko's depiction of them ended up being somewhat of a male stripper house, but that was only limited to her imagination and love for dominance, not reality itself. A blonde waiter had approached the duo, arm parallel to his waist and a warm smile on his face. He was slightly tan, with blue and orange puffy hair. "Why hello customers! We've just got a new brand of tea, Blueberry cream! Where would you like to be seated today? We have open seats in the eastern wing, and the second floor patio." He said, pointing to the eastern side of the tea house and the stairs. When he opened his eyes after his big smile, Nobuko found his eyes to be quite captivating. "Its a surprise you aren't wet, what a pity..." He said, soon after inspecting Nobuko's body the two, wondering why they weren't dripping wet or holding an umbrella, like everyone else. "Heya cutey, we'll take the usual, nothing special today~." Nobuko said with a giggle.

The waiter directed the two to a seat by the windows, and there Nobuko had sat. As the waiter brought out a small note pad and flipped to an unused page, Nobuko responded with a light, cheerful reply. "I'd like to try that Blueberry Cream, with extra cream please~." As they waited Nobuko crossed her legs under the table, and placed her elbows in its edge while crossing her arms. "So Wraps, to answer your early question, I just came here to get to know my little cousin better~."

"That, and why are you always wrapped in bandages? I've heard rumors, but I'd like to get the jizz of it from the main source."
[ Genin Kumogakure Ichipisu Nobuko No Companion Yet Missions: A: 0 B: 0 C: 0 D: 0 Social: 3 CC: #6633FF ] Current Socials:

Current Missions:
♒you Are A Pirate!♒
♒Triple Trouble♒

Doret

Post by Doret » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:58 am

The interior of the tea house hadn't changed much from the last time Wraps had been there. A small excursion here with his parents after his accident on the recommendation of his father's friend. None of his memories of that time were positive, but trying something more than once allows you to find your true opinion on something. The short period of time before a blond-haired waiter came to seat them and the pair entered the tea house allowed Wraps time to clean his muddied shoes. He took note of this new flavor of tea, though it didn't sound quite promising. Then Nobuko mentioned a "usual," Wraps didn't know she liked to visit this place. At least that was what he assumed considering her words.

The seats weren't the most comfortable, they weren't the least. The setting was aesthetically pleasing to Wraps. Most of the area was made of wood that seemed to be well cared for, there even was a piney scent in the air. When the waiter was busying himself with their orders Wraps took note of him more closely, he seemed to have pale skin and some cuts on his fingers that were covered. "Green tea. Bring a cup of sugar as well." Wraps told him, he folded his notebook and left. Nobuko's order having already been made. "That's nice to know." Wraps said in reply to the response he had just received for his past question. Then another question, this time about his apparel.

"These?" Wraps said as he lifted his bandage wrapped arms up and into view. "I don't know what those rumors are, but I began wearing these about two years ago. There was a reason. I had thought everyone knew considering I was burned horribly at a family barbecue, lucky to be alive the doctors said. I had to keep wearing bandages for months, physical therapy, then for a stint I had to deal with psychiatrists and therapists trying to deal with 'traumatization.' Honestly the fire only burned my skin, I guess I've gotten used to wearing bandages around. That's probably why I wear them, I got used to them after I was burned." Wraps told Nobuko. The story wasn't that unheard of, or so Wraps thought. He didn't consider telling her the truth to be something to worry about, the two of them being cousins who would have to work together now. The only thing he did obscure was the real reason he wore bandages every day for the past two years. That was something he never felt comfortable with sharing.
Naegi Kirasu - #a77a33

sugikii_servantking

Post by sugikii_servantking » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:23 pm

"Oh, that must've been hard...Well, too bad I wasn't there, I could've help at least put the fire out." Nobuko felt a little uneasy now, knowing you could've prevented a situation from escalating wasn't the best feeling. "Er-look, I'm sorry. I can't help to feel like I could've helped in some way." She occupied herself with focusing on her chakra to form the tiny bit of water on the window into a small ball, rolling it on the table until it dispersed on her command. She then saw that the sexy waiter had come back, which brought a small smile to her face. "Look who's back~" The waiter had placed her Blueberry Cream tea toward her side, the mountain of extra cream as bouncing a bit as it was placed down. He also placed Wraps' tea down, but slid his spoon to him, rather than giving it to him like he did Nobuko. There was also a slip of paper under her drink. "Well, as long as we're bringing things out of the closet, I've got a few things to say. Know why I hate pointy things? Its because my blood is rather thin. I'm anemic."

Current Missions:
♒you Are A Pirate!♒
♒Triple Trouble♒

CorpseMoney

Post by CorpseMoney » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:45 pm

It was such a lovely day out, lovely specifically to Cragero because he loved rain. He loved being soaked in rain, he loved being drenched. He loved when it seemed the rainfall would never end, especially because the birds stayed in the trees during these times. He had set out today on one of his regular expeditions to bird watch, he hadn't however expected to see any other Ichipisu's.
He was checking all his gear on the table before him, camera, monocular, note pad, extra poncho, extra lenses. Everything was perfect, the tea house was splendid, his wa was in perfect harmony.

Until his harmony was shattered, after placing all of his equipment back into his bag delicately. He noticed a beautiful young girl, this girl was familiar infact, where did he know her from? That rack was so familiar, the skin tight outfit. "Hrmm.........." Then he spotted the walking tragedy, "Chibi......." He caught himself before he loudly exclaimed, now how to escape before they notice him. They were much closer to the door, what were the odds they wouldn't notice him being tall. That wouldn't work at all, his only option was to greet them. If he interacted, but acted busy maybe he could make it short and thus be on his way. Grasping his bag he lifted it gently, "You aren't running out on your bill are you?" Crag was alarmed by the sudden accusation, "Why of course not, you see I was just moving to join my cousins over there." She smiled, "Oh alright, I'll move your tea for you!"

Crag approached his cousins table thoroughly thwarted in his scheme, "Hey cousins....." He said in a rather defeated tone.

Characters:
Cragero Ichipisu • Genin • Kumogakure no Sato RaitonPoints: 0/0 • Ninjutsu:4 | Taijutsu: 4 | Genjutsu: 1 | Sta: 3 | Con: 3 | Str: 3 | Spe: 3 | wit: 3 |

Doret

Post by Doret » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:49 pm

"Hard? No. Physically scarring and mentally debilitating? Yes. For all it's worth I don't think I could have been helped. The doctor told me the only reason they knew I was burning was because of my unintelligible yelling." Wraps said nonchalantly. It took a great amount of effort to suppress the emotions he was remembering. The day that was so long ago yet so incredibly vivid in his mind. If he wasn't trying he probably would have been shaking and mildly depressed, a breakdown that he never wanted to make public. The tea house being public meant it was off limits for break downs.

With the return of the waiter, who wanted to avoid physical contact with Wraps, there came a cup of hot green tea and a bowl of cubed sugar. While Nobuko was talking Wraps began adding sugar cubes into his tea while stirring, each one making a slight "plop" as it broke through the disturbed liquid surface. "Anemic? I wouldn't have guessed that." Wraps said, a small unavoidable piece of sarcasm slipped into his words. He didn't want to hurt Nobuko's feelings, but old habits die hard. "I don't mean to be one to pry, but is this a medical condition? I'd like to make note of this in case we go on any missions together." Wraps tried to hide his curiosity with professionalism.

Suddenly however an old friend, a second captain of the Joshi Muko organization that Hainen decided the young Ichipisus make. Wraps stopped adding sugar to his tea with the appearance of Cragero. "Cragero, it's good to see you. I'm sure you were probably out here for some reason related to birds, which means you brought that bird book. Right?" Wraps liked the book, though he didn't know where Cragero had gotten it. "It'd be a good idea to buy him a new one on his birthday. I'm sure he'd like it."
Naegi Kirasu - #a77a33

sugikii_servantking

Post by sugikii_servantking » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:01 am

"H-hey! I don't open up to just anyone ya know." Nobuko showed Wraps her fangs, a sign that she was a little pissed by his sarcasm. Even though she's used it on others, Nobuko's never been subjected to any kind of verbal abuse other than Hainen-sama's, and even then she'd just tune it out. The nerve of people!

Nobuko began carving out her mountain of blueberry cream with her long yet small headed spoon, allowing her the limit of small gulps. "Nywy, yeah it ish. I'll do my besht no-ta ge cut!" She said with a mouth full of cream. After taking down most of the cream, she licked the small white dots from her lips. Then Nobuko noticed Cragero coming to their table. "Crag~, we were just talking about some exclusive dirt on each other, want in?"

Almost soon after Cragero approached, the waiter had also crept up beside him, almost as if he was diligently watching Nobuko's table. "Mymy, how's my favorite customer...s? Oh, and a we've got another male added to the party, what would you like sir?"

Current Missions:
♒you Are A Pirate!♒
♒Triple Trouble♒

CorpseMoney

Post by CorpseMoney » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Cragero somewhat reluctantly joined his cousins at their table, he couldn't quite hide his surprise at their warm welcome. <This must be a facade.> He wasn't all that friendly with his family, but through his paranoia had decided none of them quite liked him. He was quite sure Wraps hated him, and was his greatest enemy amongst his cousins. <He must have an alterior motive.> The human tragedy doesn't have the capacity to be friendly, <I must probe further.> Listening he waited and it came, Wraps wanted his bird book. <AHA HE'LL NEVER GET-> "-my bird book....." The realization suddenly hit Cragero, He pulled his bag around and began to rifle through it. "Nooooooooo~" <Its not here! Somehow Wraps orchestrated this! Could he had stolen it earlier, maybe during my trip here. Or earlier this morning. He only mentioned it to torture me.>

Crag was defeated, Laying his head upon the table he submitted. "I don't have my bird book....." <But I mustn't give up! Probe the burnt chibi!> "I didn't know you had any interest in birds cuz. What're you two doing out here today anyway, this looks quite like a-" He didn't finish the sentence, realizing what he may have stumbled upon. <A DATE?!> Maybe he could use this as leverage, blackmail them perhaps, forever bend them to his will with their dirty secret. "A lovely cousinly outting, worry not your secret is safe with me!" Cragero had a frightfully vivid imagination.

Characters:
Cragero Ichipisu • Genin • Kumogakure no Sato RaitonPoints: 0/0 • Ninjutsu:4 | Taijutsu: 4 | Genjutsu: 1 | Sta: 3 | Con: 3 | Str: 3 | Spe: 3 | wit: 3 |

Doret

Post by Doret » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:09 pm

"Don't worry about the book, I'm sure you've read it enough time to memorize all the common species." Wraps said, attempting to cheer Cragero up. He noticed that his taller cousin and peer seemed to be quite eccentric. His eccentricity shown best when he was switching mood to mood. The impression was strong, strong enough to make it stick on to Wraps' mind after they'd met. Then Cragero mentioned the possibility that Wraps might like birds, he didn't dislike them. He was at times jealous of the birds, capable of flying away from the land at will. At times he would fancy himself desiring to be a bird only so he can partake in their enjoyment of flight.

Along with that same thought Cragero mentioned an idea, or part of it at least, that was infinitesimally more sinister than the accused liking of feathered creatures. Wraps blushed inwardly, his bandages obscuring the fact. Why would Cragero even mention such a taboo? Wraps had never thought of Nobuko in any strange or perverse way. He only considered here an eccentric yet capable women who operated autonomously within the Ichipisu clan. The problem was that outright denial of the situation would only create more problems, especially since Cragero was the cause of the problem. With a calm and measured manner Wraps quickly thought.

He spoke with little change in his tone, partly taking a sarcastic tinge. He muffled out,"Well Cragero, while I admit Nobuko is know around Kumogakure for her beauty, I don't look at her with the same eyes as you do. In fact, I believe the only reason you would so insidiously insinuate such a relationship is evidence in the fact you've wanted to enjoy more than a 'cousinly' relationship with Nobuko here." While speaking those last words he took a hold of his tea cup with his left hand, bringing it in front of him and grabbing it with both. He inhaled the aroma of overly-sweetened green tea.
Naegi Kirasu - #a77a33

CorpseMoney

Post by CorpseMoney » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:58 am

Cragero was momentarily cheered up, Wraps was right he did know most of the birds in the book. A few escaping his memory, just like words would a normal person. Maybe he could write his own bird book, that was an interesting idea he decided. "Yeah you're probably right Chibi, but you've given me an idea. I think I'll start a book where I only add birds that I've seen. That should be interesting, Thanks Chibi." Wraps wasn't that bad Crag decided for the moment, considering Wraps in a less than pure evil chibi bastard way Crag was completely fooled. "Maybe we could observe birds together one day, they are the more wondrous creatures of the world." Yes wondrous indeed, certainly better than dogs. "I never understood why they call dogs 'Mans best friend'" Crag said making quotations with his fingers, "Cause I've never had dog, or even wanted one. Such filthy creatures-" Crag's mind suddenly went down a dark path, the taboo topic reemerging to the front of his mind. "-I mean what about them is so good, sure they are friendly. But only cause you feed them and their too dumb to feel any other emotion while being owned by another creature."

"and you know they do some detestable things, sniffing each others bums. A dog will mate with its own mum." Crag said blatantly. Letting the comment sink into the evil chibi bastard. But then the clever prick attempted to turn the issue around, "You evil little chibi, you think I would sink to the level of a dog-" He turned to Nobuko, "Not saying you're at all dog like or anything dear cousin, you're beautiful-" He then cut back to the chibi, "Here I am trying to be friendly, and perhaps you know bring you up in the world. If you weren't such a despicable little monster chibi bastard maybe you'd see the error of your evil incestuous ways." Turning back to Nobuko he added, "Not that it was your idea dear cousin, this evil little chibi probably manipulated you. The fire during the barbeque melted all the good away from his heart!"

Characters:

Doret

Post by Doret » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:54 pm

What a strange analogy to make to reach such a scandalous point. Dog, man's supposed best friend was used yet again against him. The hurtful and constant use of the term "chibi" was offsetting to Wraps' overall mood. He was starting to worriedly think of a sure method to prove that there was nothing beyond a simple friendship between Nobuko and him. There was little that he could think of that could break Cragero's apparent rant on Wraps' sexuality, or perceived sexuality. In all honesty he had lost the desire of the flesh when he had lost his own. Love seemed to far out of reach now, so far that it would never be worth the effort to hold it up high as everyone believes it should.

In between insults against Wraps and apologies to Nobuko, Cragero had painted Wraps into a corner. With no where else to go, reacting before his will to fight was eradicated, he desperately came up with a plan. Taking a short breath he began, "I wasn't exactly willing to give information about my life out to others, but with your scoop of the century held over my head I have no choice but to dispel you lies with truth."Wraps stood up, somewhat dramatically, with a reserved solemnity. He seemed to be acting in truth, his ability to battle the potential of many stares and strange gazes as well as name-calling shown. "I can't love Nobuko because... I'm gay." To prove this point Wraps turned towards the waiter who had been listening in on the escalating dispute, he hugged the taller man close and planted a kiss on his lips through Wraps' own bandages. "Oh gods please let this be the end of this."
Naegi Kirasu - #a77a33

sugikii_servantking

Post by sugikii_servantking » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 pm

"Bahahaha~! Your kidding, right? Even though we're cousins, its basically like we just met, its not like I would even think of going out with someone I just me-oh, its hunky waiter~" Nobuko's laughing died down as she noticed the waiter had been there, again. It'd be fine if he was stalking her, all he needed was just to ask though. "Hey, know what'd cheer you two up? Order some tea! Maybe some Calming Chai."
"Is there something bothering the gro-*smooch*Peh, waht the hell man?!...-Ehem, as I was saying, is there anything wrong with the...oh forget it." Done with his acting for the day the waiter stepped back and disrobed himself from his waiter costume. Unbeknownst to anyone how his suit can still be wrinkle free, he wore a dazzling light-pink suit underneath. He also had a golden badge, that had two black lines vertically parallel to each other. The others who disrobed wore more bland colors, with one black stroked bronze badges. They all held each of the 30 tables there hostage

"Oh, we're doing this now?" "Keh, finally."

The waiter was none other than one of the mobster gangs around Kumo, also known as the Bello Fratelli.

"I thought something was a bit off, there's usually more waitresses than there are waiters, and it looked like some of your men got the short end of the straw, and had to wear the waitress getups. Not half bad, either~" Nobuko giggled to herself.

"Sorry gal, you came in at the wrong time, we're on the run from a certain group of ninjas, that's all ya need ta know."

"Still, it could've helped if you hadn't blown your cover for no reason at al-"

Bitch, I'll tell you when to talk, and now your outta line.

"Sigh...guess there's no helping it. You were such a cutey, too." To Nobuko's surprise and disappointment, they'd most likely have to fight the thirty guys in the house, but...what would they do about the hostage situation... Children screaming, blades waving, once a calming, peaceful atmosphere turned out to be such an annoying endearment.

"Well boss, what now?"

Guess I have to inform the others downstairs. Don't let any of them out of your sight! As the blue-orange haired guy walked off toward the kitchen, Nobuko was frantically thinking of a plan that didn't suck.

Current Missions:
♒you Are A Pirate!♒
♒Triple Trouble♒

CorpseMoney

Post by CorpseMoney » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:30 am

Cragero felt as if he had beaten Wraps in a game of minds, he felt that emotion like he had just crossed the finishline first. He's defeated now, he'll become my obedient servant. <Excellent.> But of course his triumph was short lived, of course the evil chibi mummy wouldn't give up. Even a raging fire could not defeat him, that sudden realization made Crag's respect for the chibi rise. About that time he began to pull his last card, Crag knew this would be good and that he'd have to be quick with his wits to defeat the chibi after this one. Then he stood, <He's going to confess his love and say he doesn't care about taboo!> Crag almost admired his boldness, but then time stopped. <GAY?!> Not possible, even the evil chibi couldn't be so corrupt, if not then what. Of course a ruse to fool Crag and pull him off the truth. Crag raise his hands just before his face, and began to give the chibi a calm clap. A golf clap it is called, "Bravo chibi, you almost had me. Bweheheheheheh! Love men instead of our dear beautiful cousin, nice try. I could almost believe your evil chibi heart could do such a thing, but I know the truth. You'd never dare cause there is a being who wouldn't allow such an abomination, our dear grandfather. So instead of telling him you've admitted to being gay, I'll accept your surrender tomorrow. I'd like a signed contract you'll be my subordinate." Crag smiled smugly, and then stood.

Turning to Nobuko he bowed, "Good for you cousin, you've found a chibi who will protect your secret well. Enjoy your tea, Good'ay cousins." He said this promptly grabbing his bag and exiting, after he was gone they'd realize he'd left them with his bill.

Characters:

Doret

Post by Doret » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:50 pm

"Damn it all! Why can't he let go of a lie? I only love her like family, not in a strange and socially unacceptable way. No matter what I do Cragero's stubbornness keeps me from being able to convince him. Why must I be the evil one, is it not he who antagonizes his cousins so? He that will not listen to reason or understand I don't love nor wish to love Nobuko in the way he implies? When did this whole chibi thing begin?" Wraps was first angry, he wanted to stab Cragero's back and rip out his spine so he could use it as a whip against his taller cousin. He knew that doing such a thing was the furthest thing from sane that he could do. He held back the violent urge and quickly found himself depressed as his cousin left the tea house. He sat back down and stared at his green tea.

Wraps put his hand in to his pocket and pulled out all the money he had, he placed it on the table and said,"Sorry Nobuko, I can't stand being outside for now, I'm going home." Wraps stared out of the window for a small second before leaving the tea house and walking through the rain and muddied ground until he reached home.
Naegi Kirasu - #a77a33

sugikii_servantking

Post by sugikii_servantking » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:55 am

"Ah, everyone's leaving, ah poo~" Nobuko watched as Cragero left, and soon after, Wraps as well. They both were a ton of fun to hang out with, but it was starting to rain even harder now, and Wraps' bandages were probably gonna soak without her. "Aw, leaving already? We were just having a bit of fun too." The waiter said in discouragement. Her eyes drew a sad picture as well as she finished her Blueberry cream tea. It was so delicious, the sweet and invigorating tea went well with the fluffy, rich mountain of cream that topped it all off. "That cream was tasty, I'd like to have it again sometime~" Nobuko said with a smirk on her face, right before kissing his cheek. "Later cutey~" The teas he were holding weren't steaming as much as he was after that.

He looked back too see that the teas were paid for, and a number had been lying there. As he picked it up, his smirk confirmed that it was her's, along with the little chibi drawing of her. His invigorated smirk was soon smeared into a monotonous expression, as he flipped the card over, seeing Wraps' number on the back. He slipped it in his pocket as he looked out of the window, Nobuko once again, spotless in the rain just now catching up with Wraps and covering him with her umbrella.
SpoilerShow
*Umbrella Defense
D-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
After performing a set of seals, the user will be able to create a solid, yet watery defense against weakly thrown projectiles and weak chakra-based attacks. Once the seals are performed, the user will spray water created from the inside of their chest through their mouth. Once the water is expelled, it will form sort of an umbrella shape that is concave to the user and about two meters in diameter. This defense can be formed in any direction the user can spit, up to two meters away. Once created, it lasts for three posts before falling lifelessly to the ground.
End

Current Missions:
♒you Are A Pirate!♒
♒Triple Trouble♒

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”