Making a team

jester

Making a team

Post by jester » Wed May 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Kuramore sat at the tea house as a celebration of becoming a genin. the day was nice and sunny just like he liked it. He looked at the waiter to order his drink Earl gray please with a bit of sugar and a side of cake please". The waiter bowed and went off for his tea. "ahh he thought the only thing left is to find a team."
Who Dosnt Like A Good Joke

Kuramore,Supaida Kumo,Genin A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
foolsShow

Ace Trainer

Making a team

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed May 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Sakki wandered along the path leading up to the tea house, floating just above the ground, he approached the large double doors and flung them open, barging into the tea house gleefully. Almost immediately upon entering, he heard a young gentleman ordering earl gray. Earl gray? What on earth was that? He'd never heard of something like that. Sounded like an alcohol.

"You're not old enough to drink.", Sakki said, leaning over and looking at the boy. "You're like..what? 8? Alcoholic-Genin-san.", he said with an affirming nod.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Jeff

Making a team

Post by Jeff » Thu May 10, 2012 9:40 am

The cold weather chilled against the skin of the Jinrai teen as he strolled through the streets, realizing now that he would need to pick up his ninja career. He had been spending to much time with Vera and she had gone off with her family for some sort of vacation which left him stranded alone in the village. His ego would not let him chase her for them to both get better but instead led him to a local tea shop when the sound of his stomach grumbled in his ears.

A prince does have to eat every once and a while.

Upon nearing the door another ninja would burst them open and it would bring a bit of attention to the scene. "Some people need manners." he mumbled to himself before walking into the restaurant and seeing the same ninja talk to another with six arms and three eyes. Supaida I presume. he would think before listening to the conversation that the two were having.
CharactersShow
Aburame, AkkiVillage: Konohagakure no SatoRank: GeninThread: Insects Guide Me Genkouyoushi, KoutaishiVillage: Iwagakure no SatoRank: C-RankThread: Paper Guide the Way Ouji, TatsumiVillage: Sunagakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: Artist's Move Yuusha, JuzoVillage: Kirigakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: The Stranger Things

jester

Making a team

Post by jester » Thu May 10, 2012 9:59 am

He chuckles lightly "No no Earl Gray is a kind of tea nothing acloholic in it. And in the answer to your other question i am 14. Just recently got promoted to genin." He would finish speaking as he tea and cake would arrive. He would set his four extra arms in his lap as he grabed the tea and takes a small sip.

foolsShow

Ace Trainer

Making a team

Post by Ace Trainer » Thu May 10, 2012 10:57 am

Sakki squinted at the boy, fourteen? No way. It hadn't seemed to even register in Sakki's mind that the kid had an extra eye, and four extra arms. As the tea was placed in front of them, Sakki took a sniff of it. It appeared as though he was attempting to be sly about it, though it was very obvious. It certainly wasn't alcoholic.

"I remember being a genin....", Sakki said with a grin. "Now Sakki-san is a chuunin. Whoo!", he fist pumped. Grabbing a chair and spinning it around, he sat across from the genin, staring at him. "What can ya do?", he inquired.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Jeff

Making a team

Post by Jeff » Thu May 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Still, the conversation would interest Jakuro as the character's and their personalities were only making him more amused by the situation. This newbie genin and this very cocky Chuunin were going at it whether they wanted to admit it or not. In reality it was just something to laugh at more than anything, and something that the Jinrai teen could not help but laugh to himself.

Man there are definitely some strange people in this village. he would think to himself before sitting at a table across from theirs and drinking his cup of water. There wasn't really any need to involve himself with people who were of much less value than he, but than again it was definitely something for him to do now that Vera was gone as he moved over toward the other table.

"You guys are a noisy bunch, do you know that?" he would say to the supaida and the jinch before taking another sip from his water.
CharactersShow
Aburame, AkkiVillage: Konohagakure no SatoRank: GeninThread: Insects Guide Me Genkouyoushi, KoutaishiVillage: Iwagakure no SatoRank: C-RankThread: Paper Guide the Way Ouji, TatsumiVillage: Sunagakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: Artist's Move Yuusha, JuzoVillage: Kirigakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: The Stranger Things

jester

Making a team

Post by jester » Thu May 10, 2012 8:23 pm

This chunin was starting to annoy kuramore. "Do you always invite yourself to peoples tables sakki-san?" The genin asked as he put down his tea and took a bite of cake. "As for my abilitys i can do the same as anyone else from my clan." He then heard a voice from a table over. "You guys are a noisy bunch, do you know that?" He looks to the left at the man in very eccentric looking cloths. "Great another." he thought "I feel like a fly caught in a web."

foolsShow

Ace Trainer

Making a team

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri May 11, 2012 12:21 am

Sakki grinned cheekily, and nodded at the question, but was brought to a stop as the genin made a curious statement, "Clan? What clan are you from?", Sakki wasn't playing dumb, he'd just never been interested in shinobi families. They had never been a captivating topic for him. But, now that he was the creation host, he was always curious about inspirational abilities. "Extra arms, freaky=alcohol-san. Sakki can probably do better than you without extra arms. He's that great.", his attention was stolen by this new comer though.

"And you're nosey.", he said indifferently, practically raising his nose at the new genin.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Jeff

Making a team

Post by Jeff » Fri May 11, 2012 6:10 pm

The snarky comment directed back at Jakuro sent his eyebrow in an arch as he looked at the jin. "Respect royalty punk." he would speak before taking another sip of his water and looking down at the Supaida. "So you originate from the Spider clan do you?" he directed his attention to the six armed, three eyed newbie genin before him.
CharactersShow

jester

Making a team

Post by jester » Fri May 11, 2012 6:27 pm

"Aye in answer to both of your question i am from the Supaida clan. Kuramore Supaida is my name." He said lifting his extra two arms he could control as he ignoreing Sakki's other comment as he drank his tea. "I told you my name i would belive it is only fair for you to state your name." He said looking at the man at the other table.

foolsShow

Ace Trainer

Making a team

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat May 12, 2012 1:44 am

Sakki chuckled in the most condescending manner, certainly something that would make Janesisu proud, "You grow out of it, Sakki-san did.", Sakki simply said to Jakuro, referring to the sort of superiority complex the genin seemed to have. He cocked a brow, "Supaida..what do you do, freaky-alcohol-san?", he asked, leaning forward and inspecting the strange anatomy of his new friend.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Jeff

Making a team

Post by Jeff » Sat May 12, 2012 8:06 pm

The scene of events that were beginning to play on just made Jakuro laugh to himself a bit as he watched the Supaida introduce himself, though it was unnecessary since he already knew about the clan. There were two of them in his graduating class, one of which was almost as smart as he, though it was impossible because the Sound Prince would never be over controlled by anyone.

"Well I guess I can enlighten you with my name." the Jinrai teen started to speak before taking another sip of water. "Jinrai, Jakuro or you can just call me the Sound Prince. Regardless, one of the two will work."

After his comment he would glare over at Sakki who was already becoming a bit of a rival with his over cockyness and talking in first person.
CharactersShow

jester

Making a team

Post by jester » Sat May 12, 2012 8:47 pm

[color=#80a0ff"Heh heh heh. Sound prince eh? I think i'll call you Jaku or maybe Jak.[/color] He said with a smirk.As for you Sakki-san i would be happy to show off my ability." He would say and finish his tea. He would smirk and toss the tea in the air while making some handsigns with his extra two arms. As the tea cup would reach the max of the hight it would go Kuramore would spit out a small web hitting it and sticking it to the ceiling. "And that Sakki-san is the start of the Supadia clan abilitys."
SpoilerShow
~ Web Shot
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By using their natural ability of making webs the user can spit out a small line of web, one inch thick. This web can shoot up to ten feet away. Due to the sticky nature of it, this will grab onto what ever it hits. Then the user can swing it around if they want to. If this does grab a person then they would need a strength of three to break free of it. If the target has a higher strength than the user they cannot be thrown. Web decay occurs after 2 posts.

foolsShow

Ace Trainer

Making a team

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat May 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Sakki rolled his eyes, very openly, at the genin Jinrai. He knew of the Jinrai clan, only because of friend of his from the academy had been a Jinrai. Though his friend hadn't been nearly as cocky, he always had a tuba with him. Which Sakki thought was quite the delight, nodding at the name "Jak" his looked back at the boy curiously, "Where's your tuba, Jak?", he asked, confused by the genins lack of a giant instrument.

His attention was stolen by the Supaida, he launched a teacup into the air and stuck it to the ceiling. Ah. Supaida. "Spider webs...that's smart.", Sakki said, a look of understanding crossing his face. Pulling out his pen, he wrote on his hand, spider web. That was a good idea.

"Tuba?", he repeated again back at Jakuro.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Jeff

Making a team

Post by Jeff » Sat May 12, 2012 9:43 pm

The thought of carrying around a large disgusting Tuba sent chills down the spine of Jakuro as he padded his jacket pocket to feel his flute within it. What good would carrying a large tuba ever do? he would start to think a bit as his attention was also focused now on the web slinging ninja who now had his tea cup stuck up on the ceiling of the tea shop. Good job kid, someone else has to clean up that mess.

After a bit of admiring the webbing he turned his attention back to Sakki before pulling out his flute and holding it before the jinch. "I play the flute because its easier to carry around, and well it sounds a lot better than the god awful tuba."
CharactersShow

jester

Making a team

Post by jester » Sat May 12, 2012 10:02 pm

"Aye the jinrai clan they use those interments to attack dont they? So Jak wheres the tuba?" He said as he watched Jak pull out the flute. Then the waiter came up."Excuse me sir but did you just stick our cup onto the ceiling?" He looks at the waiter. "Oh yes yes sorry i will get it down. Hey Jak think you can use that flute ya got and cut down the cup?" He said as he turned to Jakuro.

foolsShow

Ace Trainer

Making a team

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat May 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Sakki frowned unhappily as Jak explained that he didn't use a tuba. Which was very unfortunate because, despite how silly it looked, Sakki enjoyed the idea of a tuba family. "Flutey-Jak-san.", he said with an affirmative nod. The waiter came up, and Sakki simply leaned in his chair as the two discussed the cup, smirking at the silly genin that had gotten the cup stuck in the first place.

"So you both are genin huh? How do you like your teams?", he asked curiously.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Jeff

Making a team

Post by Jeff » Sun May 13, 2012 8:21 am

Why on earth would someone as great as the Sound Prince demonstrate his own powers for someone stupid enough to get a cup stuck up on a ceiling. It was not what he was there to do as he just nodded his head no. "Sorry, kid but your a spider, why don't you climb up there and get it yourself? Its a waste of my own talents to do something for you when it wasn't even my fault you decided to do it." he would speak before turning to Sakki who decided to nickname him something that wasn't apart of the two names that he mentioned beforehand.

"Well my teammate is on an extended vacation and like I have been doing my own thing for a while. I would be a Chuunin already if she was back because I don't think I could take those exams myself."
CharactersShow

jester

Making a team

Post by jester » Sun May 13, 2012 9:50 am

He looks at Jakur and then to sakki forgetting about the cup. "Aye i dont have a team been looking though. How about your team Sakki-san they any good?" He said as he grabed his cake and finished it off. "And you "Sound Prince" are abit stuck up ya know that? you should work on that."

foolsShow

Ace Trainer

Making a team

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun May 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Sakki rolled his eyes, again, at Jak, and nodded understandingly at his two new friends. With a shrug, he tried to explain why he had no team without...explaining why he had no team. "Uhhh, well. I have a gu--mentor. And then I have my cousin, who I work with occasionally. But I don't have a bonafied...team. Mostly cause I'm only allowed to go on certain missions.", Sakki said with a shrug. Hoping that didn't sound as suspicious as he thought it did.

"It's different being a chuunin though. Technically, I can lead a team, but, I don't think any genin want me.", he said with a fake pout. "The qualms of a genius, I suppose.", he said with a shrug.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Jeff

Making a team

Post by Jeff » Sun May 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Learning that Sakki was a chuunin was quite suprising with the way that he acted as the Sound Prince arched an eyebrow, completely ignoring what the spider had to say at the moment. It really didn't matter if other people thought that he was cocky or full of himself because he knew that he was the greatest and that was all that really mattered to him as he watched the webbing decay and the cup start to fall from the ceiling.

"Well Sakki, are you not good enough to lead your own team? I mean it surprised me a bit that you are a chuunin, but why aren't you good enough for a team? Cheat your way through your exams or something?" the Jinrai said with a snarky comment as he just laughed a bit. "Well, actually don't take that to heart. I'm just kidding, but you said you can only go on certain missions? Why is that?" his tone went into a bit of a curiosity.
CharactersShow

jester

Making a team

Post by jester » Sun May 13, 2012 8:29 pm

If he had remeber correctly the cup should probably coming down at any moment. There it is though Kuramore as he reachs up a hand grabbing the cup as it fell and setting it down on the table. That should show that cocky "Prince" as he called himself "The cup is down waiter. And Sakki-san i'm also want to know what missions can you go on? Ya got some super special power or somthing? It got anything to do with the genius thing Sakki-san?"

foolsShow

Ace Trainer

Making a team

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon May 14, 2012 9:00 am

Sakki found Jak to be incredibly...annoying. Realizing that this is how he himself acted most of the time, he'd have to remember to tell Janesisu to never allow him to be as annoying and self-righteous as this genin. "Never said I wasn't good enough. If you're gonna insult me, keep your facts straight, Flutey-Jak-san.", Sakki said in an almost parental tone. Frowning as the genin let their curiosity lead them into the conversation, Sakki fell back on the default excuse.

"My parents are two of the top business people in Kumogakure. I can't go into detail with what they do with just anyone, but, we're a very valuable family. And since I'm their only child, I'm a bit of a hot commodity. I'm not allowed to leave the village in most instances.", Sakki said with a shrug. "It has it's perks, though,."
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Jeff

Making a team

Post by Jeff » Mon May 14, 2012 9:25 am

Watching the spider catch the cup that he purposely put up in the ceiling did not really amuse the Sound Prince in any way. He could of honestly cared less about it as he focused his attention more toward the different curiosities that Sakki was telling him. "A family that is so well known in the village that they don't want you to leave aye?" he would ask with a puzzled look before placing his cup on the table as well. "Well doesn't that get boring though? Have you ever been outside the village walls on amission?" he would ask puzzled a bit.
CharactersShow

jester

Making a team

Post by jester » Mon May 14, 2012 9:43 am

Special family? Hot commodity? "So your not allowed to choose what you want to do Sakki-san?" He asked wondering why some one would take away someone else's choice just because they're parents are importaint. "Well atleast ya been on a mission i havnt even had one." He said with a shrug. Sakki-san does seem nice he thought but this prince guy is really stuck up. "Hey i have an idea if none of us have any teams and Sakki-san is a chunin why not form our own team?"

foolsShow

Ace Trainer

Making a team

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon May 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Sakki shrugged thoughtlessly, not really. By this reasoning, he didn't really care. If that had been the case then, whatever. That's rich people problems. But the real problem was that he was simply too strong, the genma was too valuable, and that, he could not accept. He wanted to be free!

Cocking a brow at the supaida, he smirked, glancing back at Jakuro before shrugging again. "I don't think the council would mind...", it'd certainly be an opportunity for him to teach himself a few new jutsu. He'd been focusing so much on his genma powers, being around normal people might help him focus on normal jutsu.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Jeff

Making a team

Post by Jeff » Tue May 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Another team was being suggested and Jakuro was unsure if it was really the right direction for him as he just nodded in agreement. "Well I need to advance my skills and become a Chuunin already because I have plans to rule this village one day, maybe from behind the scenes but everyone will know of the sound Prince." he started to rant a bit before staring at the spider and back to the jinch.

"if we are going to be a team I guess it's okay to tell you both that I control vibrations and sound. That will be my aspect to this team and how I'll help you."
CharactersShow

jester

Making a team

Post by jester » Wed May 16, 2012 8:36 am

He nodded as they both agreed. "So its agreed." He said with a smile. He listen to Jak rant about running the village thinking that of course some one with his ego would want to run the village. "You two have already seen my webs and i had a few ideas about how to use them." He said looking at Jakur and Sakki "So Sakki-san what are your abilitys?"

foolsShow

Ace Trainer

Making a team

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed May 16, 2012 10:26 am

Sakki smiled lightly at the two genin, it looked like he was a teacher now. The attention turned to him and he shrugged, "Well...", pulling out the pen and paper, he drew his favorite little pandette, and then took the stencil. Placing it up against the canisters on his back, the spraying the ink towards the table. Out the black can came the small pandette. Who assumed a kung fu stance before realizing he was in no battle, and jumping into Sakki's lap to hug him happily.

With a laugh, "Mostly ink jutsu, but I have a few other tricks.", he said with a grin, obviously attempting to retain some mystery with his team.
SpoilerShow
•[Pandette]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
1/8th of a small container
This is the basic creation technique of the Ink Style. After painting a baby panda, the user does the needed seal, causing the ink to 'spring' to life, jumping into a pseudo three dimensional form—becoming part of the reality it emerges in. This form gets destroyed by any Suiton jutsu. Once destroyed, it degrades into a pool of runny, non-usable ink. This creation is about the size of a infant anda. These creations cannot use jutsu.
Taijutsu - 1
Stamina – 3
Strength - 3
Speed – 1
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Jeff

Making a team

Post by Jeff » Wed May 16, 2012 9:01 pm

The Jinrai teen would sit there and watch both the spider and the chuunin talk between themselves as he was trying to figure out if this was worth getting into. At least until Vera arrived again he would have someone to train with and someone else to match his power against. Well, it'll be a bit of time before I get to know either of them. At least with a chuunin i can test my strength whenever I feel fit to do so. he would think to himself as he just kept quiet the rest of the time.
CharactersShow

jester

Making a team

Post by jester » Wed May 16, 2012 9:21 pm

He smiles at Sakki and watchs as he made an a drawing of a small panda and then watched it spring to life. "Wow Sakki-san thats a cool ability.So ya can make stuff out of ink?" He said with a smile as he reached down to poke the small panda. "Your a wierd little fella. I have a feeling this team is going to work out fine." He said as he sat back in his seat with a smile for finally having a team.

foolsShow

Ace Trainer

Making a team

Post by Ace Trainer » Thu May 17, 2012 11:16 am

Standing up, the Pandette tumbled to the floor. Sakki nodded encouragingly towards the genin with the hopeful wishes, and then bowed to them both. "I'll confirm it with the council, meet me at the training grounds tomorrow at noon. I wanna see just what you two have got.", with that, he walked out of the tea house, the Pandette waddling behind him, for the first time the two genin might have noticed that Sakki didn't actually touch the ground. Floating just inches above.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Jeff

Making a team

Post by Jeff » Fri May 18, 2012 9:10 am

Jakuro was to busy thinking to notice the floating chuunin walk away as he too left the tea shop, leaving a bit of money on the table for the waitress who served him his free water. He came from a pretty well off family so money wasn't really an option for him as he waved goodbye to the spider.

"Bye."
CharactersShow

jester

Making a team

Post by jester » Fri May 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Kuramore smiled finally having a team and stood up leaving the money for the tea and cake on the table as he left. He thought that the other two seemed intresting an irrogent memeber of another clan and a seemingly kinda dense but fun chunin. He was feeling pretty good.

foolsShow

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”