World Famous Tea

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:41 am

Starring into the mirror before him, Genkaku began his preparations. His first date had went well enough. So well in-fact that he had gotten a lovely kiss on the cheek for such a wonderful night. Not wanting to overdue his looks because he knew not what Aiko would wear, Genkaku stood looking into the mirror visualizing what he would wear. Then it hit him.

Not too formal, but not too casual. As he searched through his closet he found a nice pair of black slacks with a perfectly ironed white button down shirt. Tucking his shirt into his pants he grabbed one of his nicer navy argyle sweater. The diamond shapes on the sweater were lovely shades of blue, from sky blue to baby blue and back to navy blue.

After he was done getting ready he left his house and began his walk to Aiko's house. The second date was nearly ready to begin!
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:05 am

Aiko was nervous.

This in itself was unusual, because Aiko was not the sort to get nervous about anything. Well, she'd been a little nervous about her chuunin exam, but that was years ago and she was much more confident now. So why on Earth was she so worried about this date? The first had gone amazingly, after all, which was why she'd agreed to a second to begin with.

But she'd been standing in front of her closet for a good half hour, wondering what to wear. Genkaku hadn't said anything about going somewhere nice, so nothing too formal, but it was still a date, so her usual outfit was out of the question. But what...?

Well, whatever she chose to wear, Aiko was sure he'd compliment her and they'd go ahead with their date. It was with that in mind that she finally reached into her closet and pulled out one of her few dresses. It was green - which should always be expected - and a halter top, mostly because Aiko hated straps and avoided them when possible. A bit form-fitting, but she had no clothes that weren't. The dress fell right below her knees, which was why she had chosen it, and she chose simple flats as shoes - she couldn't stand heels, either.

Now, to wait.
[Genin • Konohagakure • Hokkaido SinokoChibi • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Jounin • Kumogakure • Akiyama Aiko • No Companion • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Genin • Kirigakure • Kobayashi Kimura • No Companion • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:36 am

After traveling for a little ways Genkaku had arrived to his location without any problems. Or wait!@!@? Had there been any problems with his hair? Had the moisture in the air caused his dreadlocks to become all gross and jankety? Would his dreads be all frizzy and look absolutely atrocious? He did just travel through the thick air of the mountains. This was very possible!

Wait a minute... Genkaku was a man! And men cared not about such things, plus his hair looked fine. It always did. So as usual Genkaku looked damn good, but for whatever reason he was still nervous. Nobody in this entire ninja world could have known why. Obviously he had gone through more treacherous things than this before; however, he simply knew there was no room for error. Sure he could keep a level head when he was fighting big scary men with pointy objects, but this was a date. Something that HAD to go perfect. And so it would... if he could keep his cool.

Little did Genkaku know that the woman he was traveling to meet was also nervous, she like Genkaku was almost NEVER nervous and yet right now they were both shockingly nervous.

Taking a deep breathe as he marched up to her door. Genkaku lifted his arm and pounded his fist against the wooden door three times. Two would have been far too little while four would have looked like he was over stepping his welcome. Three had to have been perfect... It just had to have been.

And so he waited. For years and years and years for the door to be answered. Well actually only for a few seconds, but still it was apparent that with how drastic the times were everything would seem much longer and more difficult than usual.
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:35 pm

She didn't have to wait too long - nearly as soon as she reached her living room, there were three sharp knocks on the door. Aiko glanced up at the clock when she passed it on the way to open the door and greet her date. It wasn't too late, nor too early. She paused before she got to the door, checking herself in the wall mirror, but she looked just as good as she had mere minutes ago.

Finally, Aiko took a deep breath to calm her nerves and opened the door.

He had cleaned up nicely. Unlike their last date, he'd forgone the green and chosen blue, which still looked pretty good on him. However, compared to him, Aiko felt far too overdressed. Good thing she'd chosen to leave her hair down and wear flats, or she'd have really outdone herself.

"Oh, hi, Genkaku. Ah... come in?"
[Jounin • Kumogakure • Akiyama Aiko • No Companion • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Genin • Kirigakure • Kobayashi Kimura • No Companion • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Aiko answered the door at a fairly quick pace, but that was expected of a highly ranked Shinobi. Plus it helped that she had been right beside the door when Genkaku had arrived. As she opened the door she asked Genkaku if he wanted to come inside her home. Not wanting to be rude and decline her, he followed her into her home. "Sure. Thank you. I am sure you have a lovely house."

Genkaku paused for a few seconds as he looked at Aiko's house momentarily then focused back on her. "You look beautiful as always I must say. And your home is very lovely as well. I see you have great taste."

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:16 pm

When Genkaku crossed the threshold, Aiko closed the door and turned to face him... just in time to hear the compliments on her and her house. A startled blush rose to her face, but she simply laughed it off and shook her head. "Thanks, but it's just a place I use to sleep."

And, despite the apartment's lived-in appearance, it was true. Aiko spent a grand total of perhaps an hour a day at home while awake - and her sleep hours changed depending on how tired she was, what time she was required to wake up the next morning, and how late she got home. She loved being out on the town, with her friends or even just in the market making friends. Staying at home was just not Aiko's cup of tea.

"You look great, by the way. The blue suits you."

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Continuing to stand because he knew not how long they were going to be at Aiko's home, Genkaku faced her with a such a calm happy look formed across his face. A small smile was across Genkaku's face. Not his usual huge grin, but this smile it meant much more than his usual one. Yes, Genkaku was almost always a happy go merry person as was proof from his smile; however, right now he looked happier than usual.

Across his face was one of those smiles you see on a person when they look at the person that they adore more than any other. It was a smile that stayed on his face as if he was imagining all the happy memories the two of them would form... together. It would not have mattered if a war had been commencing right outside the doors, this look across Genkaku's face made it apart that for Genkaku time had seemingly stopped. He was truly happy.

"Thank you. As usual, green looks lovely on you."

Maybe Aiko would ask why Genkaku starred at her that way, but the answer was obvious. To Genkaku, he was standing in front of the most beautiful woman one he was glad to be spending his evening with.

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Aiko's smile faded just a bit, from the bright grin to a warm smile. Genkaku was a wonderful guy, and she knew that, but it still surprised her just how amazing he really was. This was only their second date, but to Aiko it felt like they'd been together far longer, just because their personalities fit together like puzzle pieces.

"I'm glad you think so. I have very few things that aren't green."

Oh, call her a hopeless romantic if you must. Nothing could possibly ruin tonight, though, and if something tried... well, she might just have to break something.

She moved past him, toward her bedroom, and called back over her shoulder, "I'll just grab a coat and we can go. I heard it's supposed to get a bit chilly tonight."

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:17 pm

As Aiko walked down the hallway calling back about the cold night ahead, Genkaku looked down cupping his sweater in his hand. Luckily for him his nice clothes were also warm. Luckily for him he had picked a wonderful woman. Luckily for him.

As he waited he admired the loveliness of her home even if she had said she only used it for sleeping it was still quite beautiful. While Aiko was out of view Genkaku pushed forth his arm bending it at the elbow as he made a fist with his left hand. Simultaneously he grabbed his bicep with his right arm. 'Yes!' He thought to himself. 'Tonight is going to be wonderful!'

Quickly lowering his arm before Aiko came back into the room, avoiding looking foolish in-front of his date, Genkaku stood there smiling. "Indeed, I heard the very same thing. And I was thinking since tonight is a special night, and it is expected to be awfully cold. How about we go to Chahitsu's World Famous Tea House? As I learned from he festival you love tea. And it seems like a perfect night for something nice and hot. Plus the food there is magnificent."

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Aiko was listening even as she searched through her closet for an acceptable coat. Finally, she drew out one of her very few articles of clothing that wasn't green - her black jacket that hadn't been worn nearly enough to be frayed, but enough to be comfortably worn. She was just pulling it on as she stepped out of her room and moved back toward Genkaku and the door.

"Chahitsu's?" she asked, and her smile brightened just a tad. "I haven't been there in years! It's perfect."

What she didn't say was that Asa had taken her there all the time while they had lived together - despite the teacher's dislike of tea, he did love the food there. But no point in telling Genkaku that - it might cause questions she didn't yet want to answer, about both Asa and her family.

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Genkaku stood patiently waiting until Aiko was beside him, then reaching his hand out he waited for her to take a hold of it. Once their hands were clinched they would look like the lovely couple that they were.

Walking towards the door, Genkaku used his other hand to open the door and prop it open for Aiko. What a Gentleman! As they exited her home it was apparent that the weather had began to change. It was already much cooler than when he had first arrived at her house. And yet it felt awfully nice outside for it to be so cold at least to Genkaku, but maybe that was simply because of the warmth coming from the person beside him.

"It is beautiful night. The stars are out shining brightly, as is the moon. I could not have asked for a more magnificent night." Genkaku paused momentarily before he continued. "Usually one would think that it could only get worse from here; however, with you I feel like it will only get better." For a moment Genkaku turned his head towards Aiko and looked at her beautiful hazel eyes, smiled, then turned his attention back to the sky.

Beauty surrounded Genkaku on this night.

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:06 am

Aiko slipped her hand into his, letting him lead her outside of the house. Her door had only a basic lock, one that any self-respecting shinobi could bypass, but it was better than nothing. Besides, she didn't have the ninjutsu experience to be able to set up any good wards against break-ins, so it was all she really could have.

Walking along with Genkaku down the road toward Chahitsu's and away from her house, Aiko realized how cold it was getting and pulled her jacket closed with her free hand, stepping just a bit closer to her date to steal some of his warmth. That's what he was for, right? Right.

"You're very optimistic, aren't you?" she asked after a moment, laughing. "You're determined it will get better rather than stay as perfect as it is currently.

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:43 am

As Aiko moved closer to him Genkaku released her hand and wrapped his arm around her pulling her close. His warmth was indeed her warmth she had that idea right.

Then came her response about the night already being perfect. For a moment that same smile as earlier formed across Genkaku's face because he knew he was with the perfect girl on a perfect date. After all she had just verified the latter part. "You really think this night is perfect, Aiko?"

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Aiko didn't live too far from Chahitsu's... in fact, it was almost perfectly halfway between her apartment and Asa's. They had planned it that way when she had moved out on her own, after all. That way, they could still meet up for lunch when possible... it just hadn't been possible for a long while. Aiko missed those days, when she had been able to spend most of her days with her friend, whether it was just sitting around or training or helping him grade papers. He was the only family she really had, after all.

Anyway, back to the current situation.

"I don't see why it wouldn't be," Aiko replied easily, shrugging. "I can't think of anything else I'd rather be doing tonight... and I'm sure it can't get much better. Do you?"

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:24 pm

As Aiko and Genkaku arrived to the House of Tea Genkaku replied to what she had just said. "Who knows. I think this is a perfect night too, but a little food never hurt anybody. Plus a little wine or sake could help matters too." He laughed. However, as he laughed and as the words left his mouth he regretted saying that last bit. "Forgive me, I don't drink often. And I promise I'm not trying to get you to drink either, I was just suggesting a possibility. I hope I did not offend you."

As Genkaku finished talked they arrived to the Chahitsu House of Tea and were welcomed warmly by the employees. They were all polite and well mannered people you had to be to work there; however, it helped even more since they all knew Genkaku from all of his numerous visits there. Nonetheless, now that they arrived they were seated promptly at Genkaku's usual seat, a booth. Genkaku stood beside the seats with his arms outstretched hinting for Aiko to sit down. She could sit and respond to Genkaku's earlier comments about drinking now at the privacy of their own booth, the waitress/waitor for them tonight would arrive shortly.

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Aiko slid into the booth, her face brightening at the familiarity of the tea house. Nothing had changed in her time away - that was good. She was already battling nerves just because she was on an actual date, she didn't need to feel out of place on top of it. And Aiko wasn't one to feel out of place anywhere... if she thought she would, she didn't go. It was as simple as that. Well, either she didn't go or she went with friends. But Chahitsu's had a lot of memories within its walls for her, and she could never feel as though she were a stranger here.

"Don't worry," she told him, laughing and shaking her head. "A little wine or sake sounds fine to me. I don't drink too often, either, but I don't mind having some once in a while. You know?"

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:30 pm

After Aiko sat, Genkaku sat right beside her. Hopefully she would not mind sitting next to him. Typically couples sat across from one another, but Genkaku never saw the purpose in that. Would it not make more sense to sit as close to one another as possible? It made sense in his head, and hopefully it would make sense to Aiko as well.

As the couple sat down Aiko responded in a way that pleased Genkaku. She drank, but not too much and not too often. Plus, she was not offended by what he had said. Typically Genkaku would have responded with a more polite comment than the one he was about to make, but he felt like in the situation they were in a little joke between the two could do no harm and only bring on some laughs. "Haha, well that is great. That means I can get you drunk tonight without you even noticing." After his joke he gave Aiko a little wink showing her he meant no harm and was only kidding. It was possible that his joke might offend her, but as well as tonight had gone thus far he felt like the joke would be accepted by Aiko without any harm done.

Shortly after Genkaku's joke, but long enough that Aiko would have time to respond, the waiter for tonight arrived at the table asking the couple for their orders. "Hello, there Genkaku, Aiko," to the surprise of Genkaku the waiter not only knew Genkaku, but also Aiko, "How are you two tonight? What can I get the two of you?"

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Aiko's grin widened into a smirk at her date's joke. Had it been anyone else, she would have probably not taken the comment as easily as she did... but as it happened, it didn't bother her near as badly as it probably should have. "Oh, you can try all you like, but I doubt I wouldn't notice someone trying to get me drunk."

It was then that who else but an old friend turned up at their table, obviously their waiter. Aiko's smile made a reappearance, and all the nerves seemed to just disappear. She wasn't even sure why she had been nervous in the first place, really, but Matsu helped her relax - if only because he was a familiar face.

"Matsu! Hi, it's been a while, hasn't it?" Aiko said brightly, beaming at him. "I'm doing great tonight, actually. And... I'll take a trip down memory lane and get the miso ramen, but instead of tea, I think we'll take a bottle of sake." She turned her head to glance at Genkaku. "You know what? Make that two bottles, if you don't mind."

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Genkaku's grin only grew as his date ordered a bottle of sake, clearly she had not taken an offense to his joke; however, soon after that she changed her mind almost instantaneously. "You know what? Make that two bottles, if you don't mind."

"Haha, well Aiko, it seems you are now trying to get me drunk." With his same old grin on his face he turned his attention to their waiter Matsu. "As for Matsu, I would like my usual, spicy curry chicken with white rice please sir."

Matsu could do nothing but shake his head at the mischievous couple. They were a pair of Kumogakure's finest and yet here they were having a grand old time. "Yeah, Aiko, of course." He replied to Aiko. Then turning his attention to Genkaku, "And I knew as much, I don't think in all my days of working here have I ever seen or heard of you ordering anything, but Oban's wonderful curry chicken."

As Matsu turned to walk away he stopped himself turning to the couple, "But if you don't mind me asking. I have never seen the two of you together before. What brings the two of you together?" He said calmly to either of them, the question was up for grabs and only the quickest of the two would respond.

And well, Genkaku decided tonight that would be Aiko as he was still stuck with that silly grin formed across his face as he thought about just how lucky he was tonight.

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:09 pm

"At least you're fully aware of that fact. Besides, you wouldn't make me drink alone, would you?" She laughed and winked at the other jounin before turning back to Matsu, who had questioned why they had arrived together when they had indeed never been at the tea house together before that very night. Seeing as Aiko hadn't come to Chahitsu's in quite a while, it wasn't too terribly surprising... but, well, she had known Matsu for years and couldn't just brush off the question.

So instead, she smiled warmly at the waiter before answering. "We're dating, actually. A friend introduced us and, well, here we are."

Matsu smiled back, looking happy for them. "Oh, that's great! You two are perfectly suited, if you don't mind my saying so. I hope you both have a great night, let me just go get your order in."

As he walked off, a bounce in his step, Aiko just laughed softly and shook her head. Typical Matsu, always in search of the latest piece of gossip. "So anyway," she said, turning back to her date. "I actually have a question. What made you want to become a shinobi, Genkaku? Did it run in the family or something?"

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Genkaku smiled at Aiko as she announced to Matsu that they were dating. And an even bigger smile formed across his face when Matsu said that he thought they were the perfect couple. Of course they were the perfect couple, opposites attract don't they? Aiko was extremely strong and a Taijutsu master, while Genkaku used Genjutsu and Ninjutsu to his advantage. They were both sociable and talkative, also both of them were polite, but one was well... black, and the other white. So indeed in this case opposites... attracted.

Nonetheless, they were a lovely couple and they did seem to fit together perfectly. And on their first date where they were pretty much alone, or at least as alone as a couple can be at a popular restaurant the questions would begin. As Aiko finished her question about why did Genkaku become a Shinobi Matsu had brought out the first bottle of sake. As he left Genkaku picked up the bottle and poured himself a small glass. Chugging it down quickly he poured another one as he began his story. Although as he told his story his gaze was not on that of Aiko, but on the table before him as he recalled the terrible event that had occurred in his childhood.

"Well. My story is a bit different than the typical happy story of a perfect family. Do not get me wrong I get along with my parents fine, I am truly lucky to have such wonderful people, but in the world we live in everyone nowadays seems to have some troubles. And my troubles began when I was eleven years old." Genkaku paused for a moment thinking of how he wanted to word what he said next without getting too emotional. "My sister was a young Genin only two years older than me. However, she was still young and frail. And one night during a terrible storm as my sister and I slept our home had an occupant that was not usually there. We shared a room you see, but we both had separate beds. I was awakened from my slumber when I heard the faint cry of my sister. And as I turned my attention towards her I saw him, her kidnapper. He was much bigger than her as well as my younger self. So I climbed out of my bed and tried to help, but to no avail. He knocked me back and my head slammed into the side of my bed. Blood tricked across my face and like a flash of lightning I was gone. When I awoke my sister had been taken and blood had stained over my eye. A short time period passed and I begged my father to allow me to become a Shinobi. He was typically against the Shinobi world, but he had lost one child and did not wish to lose another. So in an attempt to save me from the madness he allowed me to become a Shinobi. From that day on I swore and oath to save my sister, and I keep my promises."

Genkaku paused for a few moments, a couple of tears crawled down the sides of his face as he recalled the events that had happened to his sister. But after his break he sighed heavily before continuing, but still he kept his face down towards the table. "But hey, you cannot beat yourself up for what happened long ago. So I moved on. Not from my promise for that I still plan on fulfilling, but from the misery I was filled with for so long. And now I plan on becoming as strong as I can so I can serve everyone in Kumogakure and protect them all. Especially the ones..." Genkaku stopped momentarily and looked right into Aiko's eyes before continuing. "I care for the most...."

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:20 am

Oh, wow... and Aiko had thought her family situation was bad. It seemed almost... good compared to Genkaku's. He had actually lost his sister, while Aiko had just been kicked out. If she really wanted to, she could easily go back to her parents, though that would mean having to give up her shinobi status. But Genkaku... Aiko moved closer, placing her hand on his and squeezing in what she hoped was a comforting way.

"I'm sorry," she said softly, holding his gaze. "I... I had no idea."

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Genkaku continued looking right into Aiko's eyes, as she apologized to him. "No need to apologize my dear," Genkaku's mood was already returning to normal. "You had nothing to do with the wrongdoings that were done to me or my family. If anything I should apologize to you for bringing up such depressing tales."

The famous grin that Genkaku was known for was now across his face. In-fact it covered so much of his face it forced him to nearly close his eyes. His mouth was spread from one cheek to the other, all of his beautiful teeth were exposed. "What about you my dear? Do you mind me asking what brought you to the life of a Shinobi?"

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:44 pm

With Genkaku back to normal, or what seemed to be normal, Aiko felt her comforting smile falter just a little. "Oh, I... just always wanted to be a shinobi," she said quietly, not yet ready to share her secret. It wasn't that Genkaku hadn't earned the right to know... he had, honestly, but the fact was, Aiko just wasn't ready. She had been living perfectly fine without anyone knowing who her parents were, or really who she was, and telling anyone was just not an option right yet.

"Asa has always been very supportive, and has helped me a lot over the years, but it was really just a dream of mine... you know, fight for the village, protect her people, that sort of thing."

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:00 pm

"Well, that's wonderful. I am glad that you found someone that was supportive of you interests. This Asa fellow sounds like a great man. I also agree with your reasons for wanting to become a Shinobi, I think protecting the Village and its people should be the main goals for Shinobi." Genkaku said in response to Aiko's reasoning for becoming a Shinobi.

After their short chat about why they had become Shinobi, the food was being brought out by Matsu. "Order up!" he called out smiling. He sat the plates before Genkaku and Aiko as he grinned from ear to ear. "I'm glad this guy here," Matsu said nodding at Genkaku, "found a good girl like you, Aiko. He always brings in young Shinobi or friends to eat with, I don't think I've ever seen him with a date."

Matsu headed off not awaiting a response from either of the couple, so Genkaku quickly spoke up defending himself. "Ignore him. I have been on dates before, I just did not click with any of them like I do you."

Genkaku quickly chugged another shot of sake as he tried to drown his embarrassment. "Oh, and you should probably drink some of this, I do not want to be the only one going home tipsy. Haha." Genkaku said laughing as he tried to play off his embarrassment.

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:36 am

Matsu's little quip about never seeing Genkaku on a date, and Genkaku's subsequent denial of never being on dates before her, was enough to help Aiko relax just a little. Asa didn't seem like an appropriate topic for this, even as supportive as he had been and the fact that she had been the one to bring him up... and hearing Genkaku refer to him as 'Asa' was just a little strange. It was Aiko's nickname for the man.

So she laughed quietly and watched Genkaku down another shot of sake to cover his embarrassment.

"I can hold my liquor quite well, so I think you'll end up being the only one tipsy anyway," she replied with a quick grin, shaking her head.

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:39 pm

"Oh, really now?" Genkaku asked. "So you think you can hold your own against me? I will have you know that I can be a pretty good drinker." Genkaku said taunting Aiko. In reality, his previous comments had been inaccurate. Genkaku wasn't all that worried about going home drunk, he had found out a long time ago that he never really seemed to get drunk no matter how much he drank. There was no real explanation too it other than that his ability to always have control over himself kept him from ever truly losing himself through drink. Or something like that. That was at least the best logic that Genkaku could figure, it wasn't like he had ever went through a crazy streak where he built up a huge immunity to alcohol.

Nonetheless, the beautiful woman before him now didn't know that, nor did she have to. He planned on winning the who could go home less drunk contest, because even if he drank more than her, he wasn't going to change. At least he didn't think he would.

Shortly after that he poured himself another glass as awaited Aiko to join in him their own odd form of a drinking game.

Cheese

World Famous Tea

Post by Cheese » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 pm

It was only supposed to have been a light tease. Aiko didn't normally drink, mostly because drinking usually meant people admitted things they normally wouldn't, and while Genkaku hadn't done anything to make her distrust him - quiet the opposite, in fact - Aiko just wasn't comfortable with putting herself in such a position around him yet.

Because if they started this game, she would want to win.

Oh, but what could one drink hurt? They had order two bottles.

"We'll have to see one day," Aiko said brightly, pouring her own. "But that day won't be today. I don't normally drink on second dates."

Satorose

World Famous Tea

Post by Satorose » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Genkaku smiled. He was happy enough just being on a date with Aiko and if she chose not to compete this time that would be fine. In fact, he was happy that she even agreed to drink at all, especially since she said she usually didn't drink at all on a second date.

"Haha. That's fine. I understand. I appreciate the fact that you are willing to drink with me at all." It truly was something special, since it seemed it was something she had never done with someone in this situation before. "Plus, I am just glad to not be drinking this all alone." Genkaku finished laughing.

Once it was known that Aiko wouldn't be joining him in drinking, he began sipping on his current cup of sake. He had no reason to rush it down anymore, so now he would enjoy it. As if on cue, Matsu came out bearing plates of food. "Here it is! Eat it while it's hot!" Matsu said as he began setting the hot plates before the couple. "I hope you two enjoy all this. Let me know if you need anything else." Matsu said this time in a bit of a more serious tone.

"We will, Matsu, and thank you. It looks delicious." Genkaku said scanning his Curry Chicken and rice up and down.

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”