[Social] Morning's Tea

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

[Social] Morning's Tea

Post by Taiga » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:08 pm

It was a decent day outside. The temperature was moderate and it was over all cloudy, but it luckily there had been no rain. Besides a light breeze, it was the perfect spring day. Hayate had strolled to the Chahitsu House of Tea early that morning for one purpose: Kushina. Her name alone made him perk up with happiness and grin.

Sitting from his booth he checked the clock to find that he was ten minutes early at least. He really did not want to show up late and hurt Kushina's feelings or make her believe he bailed on her.

He also had important things to talk about that went beyond just their relationship status or feelings but into the workplace domain. He wanted to offer her a position with the scouts... though he'd wait till later into their get together to make that apparent.

He straightened himself up one more time as he sat in his boot awaiting Kushina's arrival excitedly.

Ana Lucia

[Social] Morning's Tea

Post by Ana Lucia » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:45 pm

"Come on, mizz Kooshena!"

"Yes! Just one more game, please?"

Several small children followed in Kushina's wake, one of the girls carrying a dusty ball. They pulled at the slack in her leggings, the cloth of her protector tied around her waist, and the bottom hem of her flak jacket. She stopped in front of the tea house, turning to face the children. She knelt down to their level, not realizing Hayate was right next to her on the opposite side of the glass.

"I can't right now, children," she said in her musical tone of voice. A cacophony of whines and moans aroused from the children; they had obviously had a splendid time with Kushina, and weren't ready for her to leave. She put on a soft smile and put her hand on top of the little girl's head, patting her affectionately.

"I have to meet someone!"

"Someone special, mizzy Kooshena?"

"Someone very special."

"Is it someone yoo love?"

Kushina paused for a moment. Her smile grew wider on her lips, and she suddenly ruffled the hair of the child who had asked her the question.

"Yes! Very much so!" As she spoke those words, the children stopped and pondered for a minute. They quickly turned away from the kunoichi, gathering into a small circle where hushed conversation quickly rose. Kushina sat in silence, tilting her head slightly in curiosity. What were they doing?

"Okay, mizzy Kooshena," said the small girl of the group as she turned around. It appeared their shady dealings had been completed. "But you play wiv us twize as long tomorrow!" Kushina laughed at their declaration, almost falling over on her butt. The woman caught her breath and steadied herself, still smiling brightly at the children.

"Deal!"

The children erupted into happy smiles, jubilous cheers, and joyous laughter. They stampeded off in the opposite direction, soon caught up in playing ball once again. They were content for the time being, already eagerly awaiting the next day's rise. Kushina pushed herself to her feet, turning to enter the tea house. She glanced around the building, and her baby blue eyes soon fell on Hayate. She smiled brightly at him as she approached.

"Hello, darling!" she announced cheerily. She knelt down and gave Hayate a soft kiss on the top of his head, then assumed her position in the booth seat across from him. "How has your day been?"
After all the lights go down, I’m just the words, you are the sound.
A strange type of chemistry, how you've become a part of me.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Social] Morning's Tea

Post by Taiga » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:17 pm

The tiny bell at the front of the tea house shook abruptly as it rang out in joy. Turning his head Hayate spotted a group of children walking off and when his eyes finally made it towards the door, he saw Kushina walking into the tea house and glancing about. Soon her gorgeous baby blue eyes set on him and she began to strut her way over.

Cheerily and with her angelic voice she called him darling "Darling?" Hayate's eyes lit up as he chuckled and received her soft kiss on the top of his head. Today, he was in a more civilian styled clothing. Though he still lounged in his standard shirt and pants, his flak jacket, forehead protector, cloak, and even his gear was gone.

"Mmm... very lonely without you. Then again my flat has never really not been a lonely place." He chuckled slightly once more. There was a beautiful aroma in the tea house comprised of at least a hundred different scents from the various teas people ordered.

Speaking as he leaned in, Hayate gave Kushina a peck on the lips. Generally as a modest man he wouldn't have done this but he wanted to declare to all of Kumogakure that he was indeed in love, and his love was Kushina.

"My day off was rather uneventful. I used it to sort of plan things."
As he finished his kiss and pulled back, he slid a menu over to Kushina.

"And how was your day- dearest?"

Ana Lucia

[Social] Morning's Tea

Post by Ana Lucia » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:35 am

"Oh, where do I begin?" Kushina mused out loud, giggling quietly. It wasn't long before a server approached, handing Kushina a fresh cup of tea. The woman took the small glass delicately in her hands, taking a refreshing sip of the beverage. She exhaled pleasantly, and went on to tell Hayate about her day.

"Well first, of course, I had classes to teach over at the academy," she began. "The children were bummed that they had to take a test, but that was quickly remedied as soon as I told them that they were free to go outside and have a little fun, since they've been working so hard lately." Kushina took another sip of her drink, unintentionally letting her body make exaggerated movements to elaborate on her day.

"Then we had to play ball, and they were not happy when I had to leave," she finished. "So we made a deal just outside, I would play with them again tomorrow." Kushina let out a content sigh, resting her chin on her palm as she gazed into Hayate's eyes.

"I love playing with the children, but I'll admit: I've been looking forward to this meeting all day. It's nice to see you, Hayate." Her cheeks flushed a soft red.

"Really, it is."

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Social] Morning's Tea

Post by Taiga » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:48 pm

As Kushina talked, Hayate leaned back, his arms resting on the booth. The whole time his eyes were fixed fervently on her and his mouth forming a feint smile. She was so beautiful and when she spoke he often felt mesmerized. Soon, the server brought them both their tea.

His right arm coming down he grabbed his cup and brought it to his lips. Just like before his tea had a peachy aroma that was reminiscent of that night him and Kushina had confessed their feelings. He had come quite accustomed to the tea, perhaps due to the feelings he now associated it with. Taking another sip he sat his cup down and gave Kushina his absolute attention.

"You're amazing with children aren't you, and you love them huh." Hayate jokingly said as he shot an angry face, almost as if he was jealous of the attention she gave them. Always one to joke around. As she continued he couldn't help but evolve his feint smile into a full blown grin at her movements and her story.

She grew red as she stared at him and mentioned how much she had been waiting to see him today. Blinking and closing his mouth as he smirked slightly, he looked right back into her eyes.

"My sentiments exactly Kushina. I really wish I could be with you all the time..." he trailed off. There was a way, but he did not know if he was comfortable with it... rather would others be comfortable with it?

Ana Lucia

[Social] Morning's Tea

Post by Ana Lucia » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Kushina giggled as Hayate spoke of her and her affection for the children. She did love them, every single one, and knew just about all of them on a personal level. She was their second mother, and they were her unofficial children. Even the students in her class were more than just her students; they were her friends. As Hayate made a comic, facial objection to her association and time spent with them, she couldn't help but giggle under her breath.

"Don't worry," she replied with a wink. "I'm sure we'll get to spend a lot more time together in the future." Kushina took her glass of tea and lifted it to her lips, taking another small sip. The succulent aroma pervaded her nostrils, bringing her back to the fateful night that her and Hayate were reunited.

She only wanted to say it again as Hayate expressed his desire to be with her more, but the fact needn't be elaborated on. The two of them would surely be able to spend more time in the future, and much sooner than she had originally anticipated. She was unaware of the invitation he was prepared to extend to her, and was simply enjoying herself right now with or without the invitation.

"We'll find some way to be together," Kushina reiterated. "Days like this, days we have to ourselves. Who knows? Maybe we'll be sent on a mission or two together. We can always train together too." She longed to cheer up Hayate. It wouldn't be that hard for them to get together to do things, would it?

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Social] Morning's Tea

Post by Taiga » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:33 am

"Oh I'm not worrying-" Hayate paused at the wink and raised the right corner of his lip. Damn, that was somewhat... sexy. "We will spend a lot more time together in the future Kushina, as weird as it sounds for me to say that, it's the life I want." Sighing he reached his hand out to grab Kushina and sat up more, his other hand reaching into his pocket and procuring a pair of reading glasses.

Half-way off the bridge of his nose, he then used his free hand to procure a document. "Mm, Kushina-chan." he scratched his chin for a bit. "I don't want to make this awkward, you being my lover and all... but I was considering having you join my organization. We could use talent like you."

He then grinned, malicious intent in his eyes slightly showed. "Though I can only offer you a position as a combat instructor, as even that's a bit high of a paygrade for a Chuunin." Cheeky little bastard.

"As desperately needy as it sounds for me to desire you in the organization most my life is currently devoted to, I assure you I want you in not as my lover and the one I wish to stand with always and at all times, but for your skills. I can't train this generation of shinobi alone and I'm already running ragged trying."

He was being one-hundred percent honest. He loved her. Her smile, her eyes, her scent. He desired to be around her, but that was just an added bonus. His organization really did need her help.

Ana Lucia

[Social] Morning's Tea

Post by Ana Lucia » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:47 am

Kushina's smile was as soft and gentle as ever as Hayate took her hand. She traced her thumb delicately across the top of his hand, listening to him as he spoke. Her brow furrowed in curiosity as he reached for his reading glasses, taking on a more serious tone than he had before. Was something wrong? As he procured the document and filled her in on what he wanted her to do, she softly squeezed his hand in acknowledgement.

"I know what you mean," she affirmed. She continued to listen intensely as Hayate elaborated more on why he wanted her, and what he wanted her for. He believed in her skills she had never seen anyone believe before. She was inspired, and she knew that she wanted to accept.

"I'd love to, Hayate," she said with a smile. "I love spending time with the younger ones, so this would be perfect for me. Most of what I do at the academy right now is combat training anyway," she acknowledged. She knew that the people at the academy respected her for her combat abilities, but she doubted that they did as much as Hayate was showing right now.

"So, yes!" she announced. "I would be honoured to help improve the younger generation, and make Kumogakure a better place!"

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Social] Morning's Tea

Post by Taiga » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Kushina's smile was beautiful as ever and it made Hayate practically melt. As he touched her hand she gently traced her thumb across his hand- her gentle skin feeling so soft against the man's rough own. As the hairs stood on Hayate's back he couldn't help but let out a minimalistic- raw noise of happiness. Like a purr, he let out a low and content filled "mmm" as she she spoke.

He sipped from his tea again just to reach the sensational peach aroma before he noticed a sparkle in her eyes.

The sparkle was clearly from his compliment and being Hayate he had to ruin the moment with a cheap joke. "Good for a Chuunin, I mean." Left with a shit eating grin he winked at Kushina to clarify his joke even more as he removed his other hand from atop the booth and cupped Kushina's hands in his own, like a whale swallowing krill.

"You're amazing with kids, better than me. I seem to only be able to reach troubled youths." Hayate exclaimed as he let out a sigh- almost venting his inner frustration.

Ana Lucia

[Social] Morning's Tea

Post by Ana Lucia » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:44 am

"Well of course! good for a chūnin!" Kushina jested back. Her free hand strayed back to her face, fixing some strands of hair that had wandered in front of her eyes. She doubted Hayate had been expecting a silly response to his joke. She hoped his response was as amusing as she was imagining.

She listened as he spoke about only being able to reach out to troubled children. There seemed to be an air of disappointment. in his words, but why? It was a good thing that Hayate was making an effort at all to reach out to the children, and Kushina admired him for it.

"Hey, don't sell yourself short," Kushina implored. "Connecting with the troubled ones is no small feat. They're usually the hardest to get through to," she reassured him. She placed her other small hand on top of Hayate's, musing silently at the stark contrast in sizes. Life had been nothing short of blissful after they had been reunited and got together.

"So, she began again, "when do I start?" she asked cheerily.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Social] Morning's Tea

Post by Taiga » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:11 am

"For more than a Chuunin. You're one dynamite gal." Hayate parried back with a wink. Not comedy gold but he actually meant what he said, any references aside. Relinquishing his grasp on her hands she raised her hands to her hair and began to part it from her eyes.

Hayate put his head down for a second as he swung his arms back onto the booth. He cracked his neck once and let out a deep breath.

"Kushina, I do not know the meaning of selling myself short." he joked for a moment. Of all people to be egotistical he wasn't the one. "Sometimes I wonder if my approach is the right one. I've given the at-risk children the most power and the most time. I hope it allows them to grow into good men and women but at the same time I sometimes wonder if that mean I disregard the ones who deserve to get ahead."

As he spoke Kushina moved her hand towards him and he set his left hand onto the table meeting her halfway.

"Whenever you're ready to dedicate."

He let out a somewhat attractive snicker at that statement. Sarcasm intended at the attractive comment.

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”