Applicable Interest.

Yamazaru

Applicable Interest.

Post by Yamazaru » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:49 am

"Ureshiikumo, Shinoto"

The words muttered loudly throughout the room of the early morning tea house as Yama yelled them at the top of his lungs. Yama had left quite early, he had been following some girls who looked pretty tasty into the the tea house. Yama had heard of a man who apparently claimed to be able to sense anything. He was somewhat of a very creepy man as he would follow the women of Kumo around. Yama had first noticed him one day training by the beachside, He did not want to train within his family's swamp as jounin level nin were practicing their powerful web ninjutsu throughout the building. Whilst he was getting a tan and having a watch of the sweet banging tanned talent floating around the vicinity he seen the man's signature blue bob flopping around. Yama needed allies but he choose them carefully. A man like this could probably fight quite well and from what he had heard he was a Chunin so that made him even more applicable for interest. He was looking directly where he thought the man would be. He slowly turned and accepted his honey tea from the scared inn keep as he walked over too the young girls tables and stared at them with his three eyes. A triclops was weird enough for them to dash away as he sat down and slowly placed his tea on the table as he took a sip. He turned his head lethargically and looked towards the target's hidden image.

"Come on...you can come out now please... I'll even buy you a tea man."

He said somewhat with a sense of honor rather than malice towards the man that he initially displayed. Yama was just not used to being really nice or polite to people at all he met an elder and put his feet on his desk. Yama then turned and sat upright as he felt the blessed sweetness of his honey tea hit his taste buds. There was really nothing like the first honey tea and fag in the morning! OOOPS! Thats why he was cranky. Yama began to roll himself a roll up ciggarette with two of his many hands! (BECAUSE THAT BE SO AWESOME)

WrightJustice

Applicable Interest.

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:24 am

Shin was given a nice day off which started off pretty normal with a nice sweet breakfast but with his friends out on missions and such, his mind began to wander and so did he once he had left his house. Wandering about the village he started to think about all the nice ladies and hot guys but then he caught his eye on a very particular lady, making his mind up that today he would go after the ladies.

The older teenage boy jumped from dark corner to dark corner as he sneaked around tailing the woman he had eyed, taking little peeks at her chakra with each step until they had finally arrived at the famous Chahitsu House of tea though by this time some other women had told the girl she was being followed and she turned around and slapped him hard in the face.

Though hurting he wasn't going to give up and so he slithered his way into the building and started scanning the room's chakras from a dark corner before he noticed her and a group of friends sitting at a table, howver before he could make any kind of move a dumb and loud Supaida kid burst into the bplace yelling his name.
"Gagh!" he blurted as he almost fell over in surprise, followed by really hiding.
"Who the heck is this little brat?" he wondered
"I didn't sleep with some Supaida chick or even worse some guy and forget did I?"

He eyed the boy for a moment before focusing in on him to read his chakra, sending shivers down his spine at how sickly and tormented it was.
"Ugh... no way... sides he's way too young unless he's a bro... wait what is he doing? he continued to try and work out who the kid was in his mind when he noticed him scare away the girls he was leering.

Suddenly, just as Shin was about to come out anyway to rattle the guy about what he was doing, the dumbfuck then started calling him out once again followed by taking out a cig which at least explained why his chakra was so sickly.
"Yo kiddo what you think you doing coming in here scaring everyone like that, look how upset the cute ladies are" he said as he walked over, winking at the remaining horrified women who just glared at him just as much as the Supaida.
"Also I dunno how you know me but you're ruining my precious time off" he sounded quite annoyed now but also probably frustrated because even the good looking boys were staring at him too like he was some horrible freak like this spider guy, who he was now giving a kind of evil glare as he hovered over him.

Yamazaru

Applicable Interest.

Post by Yamazaru » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:36 am

Yama froze for a moment, the arms closer too his shoulders thrust out like too tell him too stop talking as two hands lower than that began too search into his fanny pouches. He pulled out some biscuits and as they began too soak in the sweet honey tea he then took a delicious bite out of the biscuit as he looked over at the man quite plainly with a growl like look. He finished creating his cigarette and held it too his lips as he lit it taking a long puff before exhaling slowly. Kids smoking these days! What has the world come too?

"You should sit down with me man, I am the one they are soon too call a genius...."

He talked full of confidence in a relaxed but somewhat darkly serious tone as he turned his forehead eye too the girls as it seemed to stare at them with malicious content as Yama's other eyes looked at the Chunin. He took a few more puffs and sipped his tea slowly as he seemed to be trying to get himself to calm down as he was drinking somewhat hastily, savoring the sweet flavor he seemed too look quite strange. His clan was surely full of freaks but their prowess was not questionable. He was the inventor of the Web Bubble style and he thought he was a genius but he was so sure of it.

"Surely your career path might be a good thing too talk about....or training with such a great one such as I! I've heard about you through word of mouth.... I am not one who is much of a gossip but I am surely not the dumbest boy in the world...now lets sit and talk."

He smiled somewhat gently over at the older teen as he seemed like he was determined too ruin his day.

WrightJustice

Applicable Interest.

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:09 am

Shin continued to stare at the kid as he talked to him like none of what has happened was a big deal at all, like he was some big cool guy grating on his nerves. Constantly giving his evil stare the older Kumo ninja slammed his hands on the desk and came in right close before backing off in a coughing fit from the smoke.

"Damn kid you know smoking is bad for you and it makes your chakra feel so gross too, do you think it seriously makes you look cool and then this dumb attitude of yours to go along with it... it's all so gross yet you think you can just pull me into your dumb conversation just because you fancy me" he rattled on after all the coughing.

Shinoto then turned to face the boy once again properly and glanced down at his tea, to which he recalled him offering to buy a free one and then he also got out some biscuits, it was almost like some kind of perfect ploy for he knew the tea in the place was the sweetest tea in the land and so he cracked.
"Fine whatever kid..." he said with a sigh as he prepared to sit down
"You want to talk with me? Well I do recall you offered to get me one of them sweet delicious teas, so if you do that first then I will sit here and we can talk properly" he sounded like he had definitely given in and he hated it because it was to some rude kid.
"Oh one more thing, you should show respect and tell your name first before dragging words out of others mouths kid" he added in a final huff.

Yamazaru

Applicable Interest.

Post by Yamazaru » Thu May 02, 2013 5:57 am

"Dont talk shit old man."

Yama growled before slowly grinding his teeth and glaring over at the man, he had a big ego and he also had a massive pride for whom he was and he was starting too get on his nerves, too be honest the man was quite strong but he was not one too be intimidated by anyone, he slowly calmed himself down. He took a long drag of his smoke as he then looked up at the ceiling before then looking over at the man slowly.

"Call me Yama."

He seemed quite abrupt with this as he looked over at the waitress who had arrived. He looked over at the man as he smiled somewhat coldly as he seemed too want too kill the bad vibe. He then slowly flicked his hair from his eyes as he took a drag, the waitress provided an ash tray as he tipped the ash in somewhat very nonchalantly and leaned back too relax himself whilst talking with the man letting his muscles relax.

"See its not all that bad man, now could you please order so we can have a nice little talk, I am sure neither of us want a confrontation. I just wanted too get too know you is it that bad too spend your time talking too a novice shinobi who has heard of you also I have a proposition so to speak that may interest you indeed."

He spoke slowly in a nicer tone than from before as too make the man feel at ease, his comical joke about the staff waitress. He did have at least some eye candy the creepy perv, AND WHILE IM AT IT! Who was he too say that he was slimy or gross or whatever the disgusting little perv! Yama thought passive aggressively too himself as he spoke the words.

WrightJustice

Applicable Interest.

Post by WrightJustice » Tue May 07, 2013 9:02 am

The supaida kid was still sounding very cocky and bad tempered which was annoying Shinoto but at least they were starting to settle with each other a bit with the kid finally giving his name, stating he just wanted to get to know him.

Once Yama was done spewing rage filled words, the chuunin tutted and turned to the waitress who had just delivered the ashtray in attempt to order.
"Hey may I have some of your finest, sweetest tea young lady?" he asked pleasantly, though the woman was still disgruntled about him gave him a menacing glare before writing down the order and walking away.
After the order was put in Shin turned back to the genin and gave a sigh as he looked at him for a moment before replying.

"Remember you promised to pay for that, as for who I am... lets see... Well I suppose I should introduce myself properly now too as a start" he said, mulling over how to go about things.
"My name is Ureshiikumo Shinoto... though I prefer to be called Shin and as for my job well you probably already know I'm a chuunin and you probably already realise I know sensory type technique, other than that I dunno what to say... well... I guess I know raiton and have found a cool way to use it in my sensory techs" he slowly went through what he could think of before the waitress returned in an abrupt manner, slamming the tea down on the table before shuffling away in a big huff.

"Ugh... I guess she really is still super mad about all the fuss we have caused, which I bla... no... whatever, your turn to spill the beans about you kid" he added once he got his delicious tea.

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”