Mid-Afternoon Meal

Kitamasu

Mid-Afternoon Meal

Post by Kitamasu » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:48 am

Kasumi was very excited to eat at the Chahitsu House of Tea. She had never been there before, but she had heard of it's great service and food. She was a big fan of tea, her favorite being iced black tea. She agreed to meet a new friend here at 3:00 for a quick snack. She had skipped lunch while training so she was planning on eating an entire meal. It wasn't a date or anything, she made it perfectly clear. There was no way she would be dating a guy 3 years her junior at her young age of 16. She would die of embarrassment.

Having arrived roughly 30 minutes before their appointed time, Kasumi decided that with the surrounding buildings she could have a nice training ground. She was never very good at spotting locations that would serve as jumping platforms. She really needed to work on that, and the area outside of the tea house was perfect for that. There were plenty of high locations and some of the buildings were tall.

Kasumi focused her chakra into her feet and jumped 14 feet into the air and began her search. The sign on an adjacent restaurant would have to do for this first jump. She landed, slightly off balance due to it's small area, and then jumped once again. She repeated these small jumps until she was on the roof of the tea house. With a running start she jumped over to a building on the other side of the road, and landed perfectly. She didn't want to scare people by just dropping straight down so she instead took smaller drops until she was finally back on the road.

She continued this exercise until her friend arrived and was standing in front of a window to the dining area of the tea house. She dropped down next to her friend and put her arm on his shoulder, "You're late, it's almost 3:30. I'm absolutely famished, let's go in and eat."

Kasumi slightly frowned on the inside though. 'Of course I got all sweaty, that's just perfect. I guess it shouldn't matter, it's not like it's a date or anything... because it's not.' She didn't quite know why she had to keep stressing this fact. Was it initially for his benefit, but then slowly became for herself? Even if it was a date, it's not like it would be a bad match. I mean sure he has six arms, but that's just more to hug you with, right? Plus he had this rugged look to him, girls his age must fawn over him. It's not like any of the guys her own age gave her much attention. After a brief mental wandering she shook the thoughts from her head. 'All of that doesn't matter.'
Current CharactersShow
Genin - Kumogakure no Sato - Yawa, Kasumi - Missions: s:0, A:0, B:0, C:0, D:0

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”