Use Your Looks With Your Brains

Meth

Post by Meth » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 am

Steam rose off of a small stone cup into the air as warm frothy condensation crawled back and forth between the stone's cold unyielding surface. It was almost as if steam tittered as a young woman not a day older than 20 picked up the cup. Her facial features--brazen and beautiful--had caught the attention of every man in the room, not to mention the tea house's owner. She had a revealing outfit: a low cut, loose fitting shirt, and a short skirt for a cold winter day was what made her the gem of the room. The people in the tea house wondered what was going on in such a beautiful girl's mind, what she wanted to do with her life, who she was thinking about. And it just so happened to be that she was thinking about men; not in a conventional sense, no, but specifically for the idea of scamming men out of their money and prized possessions.

You see, this was no ordinary broad. She was in fact a self-proclaimed "master of business," or what the common man would like to say con-artist. She hadn't been in the line of work for at least a month, but the times were tough and she had to do what needed to be done to pay for her apartment (for the record, the apartment was a dainty one at the very least that came with a rather.. lavish expense.

So, there the woman was, in one of the most popular places of the village, looking for money. All she had to do was find some sucker that she wouldn't be completely disgusted by trying to attract. She scanned through her adoring audience... Nope, not that one. Yuck, he's obese. Uh.... Not with those nose hairs.. All the meanwhile, her expression made it seem almost as if she didn't want to be there.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:26 pm

She wouldn't need to look too far. Sensuke grinned and slipped into the chair opposite her, on the other side of the table. Not because she had signaled to him in any way intentional; no, Sensuke just saw a scantily clad hot girl and decided to say hello. With his dick.

"Hey," Sensuke said, all confidence, "Buy you a drink? I happen to know the shopkeep's got something a little stronger than tea in the back, if you're interested in something dangerous." That was true, actually. Sensuke had come in here to drink with the Syndicate before. This man had powerful stuff. It wouldn't take long to get her on her back with it.
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Jesamin, SakakiKonohagakureJounin-[color=#ff34b3]
[color=3cc8800]Samata, Jiigo[/color][color=3cc8800]SunagakureGeninNefarious
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=#cc8800]Aoichio, Sensuke
KumogakureChuunin-[color=#CD4F39]Shirou, IrukaKirigakure
Genin-[color=#0080ab]Sakebi, IshiIwagakure
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

Meth

Post by Meth » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:43 pm

The girl raised a brow at the only man that had actually approached her. Well... He's not completely ugly.. This one's the one. Sorry, sucker. She ran her delicate fingers down her perfectly silky hair, from her scalp to her breasts. "Well, you haven't even told me your name." She smiled seductively as the men around the tea house looked jealously at the pubescent man and then put a single index finger on the smooth yet rugged metallic plate that covered Sensuke's forehead. "You're a shinobi? Oh, that's so..." She looked at him daringly in the eyes and gave a wink. "Attractive.."

At this point, many of the men in the tea house had given up their shortlived hopes to land a pretty young girl, and went back to their games of shogi and their newspapers. Only Sensuke had her attention at this point, and it was exactly where she wanted the situation to be.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:22 pm

He had just a moment of surprise that this was actually working, but he did his best not to let it show. It wasn't too hard, because half a moment into his surprise, he noticed the envy from all the men around him, stroking his ego like fingers on--well, his ego was getting stroked. Let's leave it at that. His eyes followed her finger as it traced over every smooth, soft inch. Sensuke actually and literally lipped his lips just seeing it. Damn she was hot.

His grin did nothing but grow as she reached forward and touched his forehead protector, asking his name and commenting on his status as a ninja. "That's right! Aoichio, Sensuke. I'm a chuunin right now, but I've got some powerful friends fast-tracking me to the next level." He didn't mind bragging for her, oozing arrogance from every pore. His hand reached up, taking her index finger between his own, and his middle finger, lowering it down on the table to place his palm over her hand, holding it gently and rubbing his thumb over hers in a way that was probably more awkward and creepy than sensual or sweet. To her. To Sensuke it was the smoothest fuckin thing in the world.
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

Meth

Post by Meth » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:42 am

The girl looked down at Sensuke's thumb with an expression of mellow joy that only covered her inner thoughts like a wet towel on a face. He's totally ensnared. This was her first time ever dealing with a shinobi. I've got to be careful. With a smile, she looked up and once again placed her soft delicate fingers on Sensuke, except this time she slid them down his face and her fingernails flicked off of his chin as she stood up and out of her chair.

"What'dya say we hit the road and go somewhere a little more private?" She winked at him playfully as she began to walk out of the tea house, her ass bouncing up and down with each step she took.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:27 am

TH touch of her hand to his face was a little weird but Sensuke didn't really care so much. He was about to hit it. Absolutely all that mattered. "I think I could go for that." He stood up with her and followed her out the door, pausing only to leave some money on her table for what she had been drinking, and to look back from the doorway out and raise his middle finger to the collective bodies in the teahouse. That's right, you no good bastards, I'm the one going home with her. Let each and every one of you know that. Heh.

"So, where'd you have in mind?" His hand found her ass, slipping into her back pocket to squeeze and grip. This is mine tonight. He was beaming with pride and arrogance.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Meth

Post by Meth » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Rage--that was all she felt when the dirty bastard's hand slipped into her back pocket. Driven by the need to feed herself every night, she kept the varicose covered knuckles of her right hand close and compact to her side so that she wouldn't twist around and pop the sucker in his grimy nose.

She didn't know why she felt so angry though; it wasn't like this hadn't happened before: grubby, nasty, deplorable men would touch her in all sorts of places. Except for her breasts--NOBODY touched her breasts. It was kind of a sacred area, a temple of sorts, something she held pride to, besides her virginity. Despite the raunchy appearance, the woman was a virgin, and the only reason she conned men was so that she could put food on the table for her little brother. The two were abandoned as children, and through everything they stuck together. When she turned 18 and had to leave the orphanage, she somehow convinced them that her brother had to stay with her.

So, being that her breasts, her vagina, money, and her little brother were the only things important to her, she didn't have to hold back. She had a little pack of something for Sensuke, something he wasn't going to like. Too bad he won't know what happens when he wakes up. She held the pack tightly out of Sensuke's sight, carefully keeping a nice grip on it as they walked to a place a little less populated than the tea house area. Coincidentally, it was near her apartment, but not so close that they could walk there in a matter of minutes.

All this time, she hadn't said anything to Sensuke, and simply giggled when he asked her what she had in mind. But when they finally reached the area, she answered him, "Do you like home cooking?"

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:06 am

She was offering to cook for him? No, that wasn't how these one-night stand things worked. Well, he did need an excuse to get into her apartment. The whole weird social idea of "We're going to your place for sex, but we'll pretend it's something else and that the sex is totally unexpected so that I don't feel like a slut." Sensuke gave a mental shrug, deciding he could live with that. "I like a lot of things, honey," he said, all smugness and half-supposed smoothness, what exactly did you have in mind?"

(Sorry for the shortpost =< )
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Meth

Post by Meth » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:45 pm

OOC: It's okay. Lol

Indeed, just as Sensuke hadn't expected, she would be cooking some delicious homemade food, ranging from nigiri to udon. A feast fit for a king. As she opened the door to her apartment, an old dingy 1 bedroom apartment, mind you, she walked straight to the kitchen as she casually yelled out "You can sit on the couch while I cook". She liked that. She loved cooking. The men liked that. For everyone it was a win-win situation. Even her little brother, who she would bring all of the untouched food to. Why was it untouched, you ask? Because the men never got to eat it. Well, they'd usually have a bite or two before they passed out, but usually the food was there only for them to smell.

And as she boiled the broth for some homemade udon, she sprinkled what looked to be like salt. In reality, it was a sleep-inducing drug, one that worked quickly and efficiently: a non-deadly yet extremely potent drug, tranquilizer.

And in less than half an hour she finished the job, making sure only to poison what the Sensuke was going to eat. In short terms, it was just the food she propped around his side of the table. The table was an average sized dining table that seated 4, and she sat at the complete other end. "It's tradition like this," she explained. And she sat down and began quietly yet delicately slurping on the noodles as a bit of liquid almost squirted up from the broth onto her face near her lips. She licked her lips all around to tease the man. Oh well, only a couple of minutes 'till he's done, anyways.. That was assuming he would eat at all. But what man wouldn't accept a beautiful woman's cooking? "By the way," she remarked, "my name is Akemi". It was true, although it was a name she gave herself, but she actually only responded to Akemi instead of her birth name. It seemed kind of weird to Akemi that the man let himself jump into her arms so easily, but these were the kinds of men that she conned, so she had no gripes. Although, she felt a bit of remorse doing this, and she didn't know why. Sensuke was a scumbag, but she felt oddly attracted to him.

A large amount of food had been placed in front of Sensuke. Directly in front, noodles and broth. Around that bowl were two more rings of bowls that extended towards the woman. Anything you could think of was there. it was crazy that a woman could cook that fast, efficient, and oh so delicious.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:19 am

Less than half an hour, in boner time, feels like way goddam more than a half an hour. Sensuke would sit tight for a while, like a good boy, just as he was told, excited for the meal and what came after. But Sensuke had wood and she had boobs and also there was some hunger going on and Sensuke never was good at doing what he was told any way.

With all the skill of a ninja, he'd approach the girl from behind in absolute silence, attempting to wrap his arms around her midriff, his breath warm on the love of her ear. "That smells amazing, Babe." and his lips would find the nape of her neck, hands sliding down her midriff to her hips, then up her sides, slowly, tenderly, surprisingly deft and gentle, considering the force those hands could generate. He was moving towards her upper curves with an entitled smile on his face, hands slowly, ever so slowly, moving to the front to cup her firmly.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

CorgiBro

Post by CorgiBro » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:05 am

A mild fire built up in Akemi, becoming slowly more intolerant of Sensuke's clearly perverted manner. It took willpower and restraint not to grab one of the bowls in front of her and smashing it in his face. But she was no novice; she knew how to keep her composure around men like him and in times like these. She gently placed her hands on his and followed his motions down and then up her body, quivering slightly as his skin pressed upon hers. Although she despised him, there was still a part of her that wanted to embrace his touch. It was soft, but strong, and she was a woman after all. There was even a part of her that didn't mind Sensuke's body brushed up on her, specifically the lower half, but the top wasn't bad either. Perhaps it was because he was a shinobi that made him more appealing than the rest of her other... customers, but she had an objective to keep and it surely wasn't sex.

Feeling that he was nearing her treasured chest, she applied some force, pushing his hands back down to her hips before turning her body to face his. Her gaze could melt the hearts of men, but it seemed she needed to up the charm to get him where she wanted him.

"C'mon now," she started, in a playful tone, "You'll hurt my feelings if you didn't at least take a couple bites." She carefully grabbed one of the drugged bowls and held it up to his nose, allowing him to smell the broth before sneaking in a kiss. Soft, playful, and with a tasteful hint of tongue, it was the furthest she had gone with a man and the furthest she would ever need to.
---
ooc: Taking over Meth's NPC, per Blarg's request.
Characters & CorgisShow
Characters
Ueretsu, NobuoGenin of Iwagakure no SatoMissionsSocials

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:25 am

Her hands found his, and he revelled in how she slid them along her body. She was a bit more forceful in pushing his hands away from her breasts, which put up a red flag for Sensuke--but her body against his felt so good, he didn't mind a bit of hard to get.

She blew the scent into his face, and it smelled incredible, and then she kissed him, and he felt incredible, and so he agreed. "Well, alright," he said, grinning like a fool, "I suppose a few bites wouldn't hurt."

He'd allow her to lead him to a table, and managed not to feel groggy after the first bite. "Wow, this is awesome!" he took a few more eagerly, and looked up to her with a wicked grin. "If you fuck like you cook, lady, I might have to marry you."

The problem was that she hadn't accounted for the heightened endurance of a shinobi. He'd conk out eventually, but she might get nervous waiting for him to do so--what would she do if he finished eating before he collapsed?
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

CorgiBro

Post by CorgiBro » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 am

She watched deviously as Sensuke began taking a few bites, expecting him to fall victim to the drug, just as many others did before him. As he took a few more bites, she waited in anticipation, ready to rob him blind with only the slightest hint of remorse for this one. More and more he just kept eating and eating, dropping a line about sex which she managed to ignore. Eventually the bowl had been finished and there he was... conscious.

Hiding her surprise and contempt for the man, she initiated her fallback. No one had ever managed to stay awake past a few bites, but that didn't mean she didn't have a contingency plan just in case.

"Oh wow," she chuckled, leaning in closer to him. "I love a man with a big..." she started her words as sultry as she could muster, attempting to mask her anger. She began running her index finger from his neck down his chest, then playing around near his abdomen before stopping short of his pants. Closing into his ear she finally whispered, "... appetite." With a wink she stood up and sauntered to her bedroom, letting her shirt fall over the shoulder a little bit, enticing him to follow.

"Let me clean up big boy, and make yourself comfy in here," she called before making her way to her bedroom. She hadn't a lot of time to prepare for this next step, and she couldn't botch the execution either. Before she could notice if he entered the room or not, she jumped into her bathroom and locked the door, scrambling around her cabinets in search of another bottle.
Characters & CorgisShow
Characters

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Sensuke did as he was told, waiting patiently (not patiently at all, because sex was on theline, but you know.)

He felt himself starting to get sleepy. He figured it was normal after just having eaten, but this extent was a bit odd. He was already nodding off, and he'd barely had a bowl. Why would he feel so... unless--

"That bitch," Sensuke grumbled the words, unable to say them with any real outrage, too tired to muster a whole lot more than murmuring. He yawned deeply. I can't believe... she..." and before he could finish his thought, he was out like a light.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

CorgiBro

Post by CorgiBro » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:19 pm

Almost in a panic, the young seductress ran through her drawers before finding a very specific bottle. Dabbing the bottle to her finger and then rubbing the odorless liquid on her lips, she began to compose herself in the mirror. She did a quick once-over and fixed her hair before opening her door to reveal that the shinobi had already passed out from her drug. Finally satisfied with her work, she hurried over and began rummaging his pants for his wallet. Whether it was subconscious or entirely accidental, she mistakenly touched Sensuke in a way she had never touched a man before and jumped back a little bit, startling herself. It wasn't nearly as erotic as she imagined and honestly was a little scarred from the experience.

She quickly tried to find the man's belongings and money as soon as possible, sweat forming at the top of her brow as her eyes shifted from his face to his pockets continuously. How deep were these pockets? She anticipated that she didn't have much longer considering how long it took for the drug to act on his body, meaning that it wouldn't take that much longer for it to pass through.

Jumping off the bed she began undressing, throwing off her top and pants to reveal a curved and toned physique. Making sure that his clothes stayed on, she hopped on top of him, still feeling around for a wallet from the outside of his pockets. 'Damn shinobi...' she thought to herself almost giving up on her score.
Characters & CorgisShow
Characters

Return to “Chahitsu House of Tea”