[Graded]Tea Time

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Taiga » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:45 pm

There was nothing like a nice cup of tea to relax after a long day of paper work in a cramped, dusty, and hot old office. Well, tea spiked with some alcohol from his own flask, that was. After all, this rare opportunity of his daughter being busy on a mission had to mean he could finally have a little time to drink. Though, he was a matured man now. Clearly he wouldn't drink too much, and make advances on all the women in the room.

And boy, there was no shortage of hotties in this room. Not at all, in fact, there were attractive women all over, though a lot of men on their arms, sadly. Regardless, this was the greatest place to relax and socialize in Lightning Country. There was light food, and great tea, and with a little bit of his own goods, it was even better.

Oban, the woman who owned it soon after his arrival carried a large glass of cold matcha tea to him. She knew what he liked, and had a tab running for him he paid on a monthly basis. He was a frequent after all. Sitting back in the couch he sat in, a girl to his side, he procured his silver flask and dumped a little soju into the tea, kicking back and resting his free arm on the back of the couch as he sipped from the cup.

He was wearing a pair of nice pants and a dress-shirt, not actively on duty as a shinobi he saw little reason to dress up as one. Had he not been a little buzzed, he'd have never said what he was about to say.

"Hey gurl, I'm the hero of the clouds, yanno."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Tsedas

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Tsedas » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Nui had humored her brother Jin about going out for the day. Having grown tired of training and her standard duties, she was going a little stir crazy in her house with nothing outside the usual routine. One can imagine how let down she was when his idea of going to 'get a drink' brought them into a tea house of some kind. As her brother agreed to buy her something to drink she grumbled to herself while making her way over to a couch and flopping down, not even paying attention to the guy sitting next to her.

She caught movement out of her peripheral vision and saw him pour something into his tea before turning and hitting on her with some stupid line about being the hero of the clouds. "You couldn't be the hero of a damn bowl of mochi, you damn light weight." Nui huffed reaching over and snatching at the flask. If she succeeded, she planned to take a deep swig. "Seriously, what kind of lame pick up line is that? I've heard better from my partner and he's still toting his V-cards around."

Reclining on the couch, Nui crossed her arms under her chest as she glowered at the man, not yet knowing who the hell he even was. Her black eyes stared into his as the silver halo lining the dark irides seemed to add either an aesthetic of beauty or menace depending on what floated the other persons boat.

Red Buster Gaming Youtube ||| Red Buster Gaming Twitch
Takamori Saigo - Konohagakure Banin - [color=#93DDDB]
Takamori Jubei - Konohagakure Genin - [color=#8B658B]
Enkouten Hisone - Iwagakure Special Jounin - [color=#E87511]
Ryousei Genkaku - Sungakure Jounin - [color=#BE4F62]
Retired CharactersShow
Akira - Kirigakure - Special Jounin - [color=#BE4F62]
Ishikawa Hanzo - Sunagakure Genin - Jinch - [color=navajowhite]
Tenjirou Shigekuni - Sunagakure Chuunin - [color=fuchsia]
Itazura Bokun - Sunagakure B-Rank MN - [color=#00C1B5]
Kutsuzawa Retsu - Iwagakure Sp Jounin - [color=#EF6B00]
Shiimu Mirai - Kirigakure Bannin - [color=navajowhite]
Kojima Nao - Kumogakure -Genin - [color=#A0522D]
Matsudaira Tokoha - Sunagakure - Jounin - [color=#ED2939]
Ishiguro Nui - Kumogakure Chuunin - [color=brown]
Awai Mariko - Konohagakure Chuunin - [color=#B2397F]
Jinrai Setsuko - Kumogakure Chuunin - [color=#D60270]
Toukai Mukade - Kirigakure Chuunin - [color=#8B7765]

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Taiga » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:29 am

The girl next to him was a work of god. Hayate couldn't imagine such a perfect woman existing in any other way. He stared at her quite obviously, his dark cheeks showing a little pink, if possible, from the liquor he had been consuming all night.

She was tall for a woman, standing at 5'10" and possessed timberwolf gray hair worn in bangs. Her skin was a nice tan color and it was clear she was physical outdoors. She wasn't very muscular, that much was certain, however it wasn't like she didn't have a nice amount of toning. Her body was very toned in fact. She also possessed a pretty curvy frame given her bust and hips. Hayate couldn't help but stare.

It didn't take too long for her to respond either, and following that, she reached for his flask and grabbed at it. Even while a bit drunk, Hayate's grip could have been far farmer, and his reactions far faster than the woman's, but he was the playful type and he'd let her take his flask.

"You do not even know how good a bowl of Mochi sounds. I'd easily choose that over being the Hero of the village." he said with a grin watching the girl take a rather deep swig of his liquor. "Clearly the kind of pick-up line a rambling drunk says, cept I ain't lyin about it like they'd be."

She reclined on the couch, her arms crossed under her chest. Ooh, that made em look bigger. "I always heard Ishiguro women had spectacular... assets, but I guess Saya being the only Ishiguro girl who's eyes I've gazed into to, I would have never believed it." he scoffed, leaning back into the chair as-well.

Hero. Pfft. Yeah. A hero who destroys part of the village in the process and has to sacrifice the corpse of a fellow fallen hero is no hero.

He motioned with his hand for the flask back. He needed his crutch.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Tsedas

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Tsedas » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:50 pm

The man had been leering at Nui the entire time, sadly it was something she'd gotten used to thanks to Tokaido. However, after taking her drink, she began closing the flask up, licking the lingering taste of soju from her lips before tossing the flask to the man's hand as he talked. He was obviously drunk, or on his way. "If you're trying to get wasted, you sure as shit picked the wrong venue to do it in. You'd have better luck at a bar, then again I'd be able to find a better drink there to. Not this sissy tea shit."

When he talked about her 'assests' as he called them, especially as she crossed her arms under them, she couldn't help but stare into his eyes. She gave him a look of "Oh really?" with her eyes, and not the kind that implies an interesting romp later under some sheets. No, this look was more like 'you're really gonna go there?' in the sense of she might attempt to inflict some kind of pain upon his person if he tried something. "Look, you've already lost on one of the criteria to get into my pants. You aren't doing yourself any favors right now either. Besides, the Virgin had better pick up lines than you, sad to admit as it is. I sure as hell don't know you and you haven't proven yourself to have my respect. To me you're some jackass who's getting drunk in a tea house."

Nui adjust her body as she leaned more into the couch as she kept her arms crossed, keeping her eyes fixed on the other man, "So tell me Lightweight, what's your name. If you're supposed to be a 'Hero' then I'd have heard of it before."

Retired CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Taiga » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:02 am

The woman drank so much of his Soju. That kinda blew, but whatever. She threw it back to him without saying thanks or anything, which was a little rude and caused Hayate to frown slightly. He couldn't be mad for long though... she was damn pretty. He cleared his throat a little before opening the flask and taking a swig. He liked Soju, it had a distinctive taste and a decently high alcohol content and often times it was cheaper than water. Still drinking, he almost did a spit take when she commented on the tea.

"Have you no pride in your beloved village?" he said, his fist bawling up in front of his heart. "Have you no pride in your beloved village?" This tea was world renown and was the thing Hayate longed for after a mission! He shook his head. "This tea far transcends any alcoholic beverage. Adding alcohol onto it barely improves it, for there is just nothing to improve!" It was clear he loved the tea here, as did everyone. The girl looked a bit annoyed to Hayate, likely because of his assets comment which was likely misunderstood.

"I meant your eyes. You have beautiful eyes." he said loudly, just throwing it out and completely paying no intention to her insult to him. "Nakajima. Hayate." He frowned as his last name slid off his tongue. Hero and being a Nakajima of thee Nakajima family was very contradictory.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Tsedas

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Tsedas » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Nui quirked an eyebrow at the man as he rambled about tea being better than liquor. "I doubt that heavily. I've yet to find something better than a nice stiff drink. As for pride in my village, I have plenty of pride. I wouldn't have become a ninja if I didn't have pride. Besides, you are a man trying to drown his sorrows and I've seen enough men do it to know that's what you're doing." She stated, moving an arm out and pointing a finger at the man. As he commented on her eyes, she blinked while turning her head to face him.

She was about to comment on how she'd heard that line a dozen times when he said his name. The name went through her mind, but she probably heard it briefly once from someone talking too loud once recently, but it didn't ring any bells to her. "Why bother coming here anyway? You could love tea all you want, but it's not the kind of thing your try to use to forget the hard shit. Also, the name's Nui since you already know my last name." Nui posed the question, wondering why he'd wanna drink in this.... 'cozy' place.

Retired CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Taiga » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Hayate blinked as the woman went on about pride and becoming a ninja and all that jazz. She still didn't like the tea and that troubled him. Regardless he'd hear her out. As she continued to speak about things, he eventually made his comment about her eyes. In response she moved her arm out to point at him, blinking and turning her head in the process. He smiled cheesily, until she then posed a question.

His heart dropped and his face instantly switched from his cheesy grin to a look of sadness and sorrow. It was very transparent.

"She... this was where she loved to go... we always came here..." he paused shaking his head. "I want to forget a lot of things, but that's not one of them... and that's why I come here... because no matter how hard I drink as long as I'm here I won't forget her." It was clear his comments about the woman before were nothing but empty bravado.

His heart had already loved. He sighed then picked is head back up. Why was he telling a stranger this.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Tsedas

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Tsedas » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:36 am

Nui stared at Hayate as his features shifted from goofy to sorrowful about as fast as she could run. When he remarked upon a woman, the Ishiguro wanted to sigh as she never understood the whole mopey thing that people went through after some kind of break up. Then again, if she was dead it might make a little sense. This left an air of confusion that she was quick to try and sort out as she opened her mouth. "Break up or dead? Those would be the two big reasons you're so weepy right now. So which is it? Did she die or did you two have a little lovers spat?"

Blunt, like a giant boulder or a sixteen ton weight, that was Nui's approach to things. Then again the Ishiguro women had never been 'in love' with a singular person. She's made love to people, but never had someone find their way into her heart. She had no idea the kind of weight that was tugging at Hayate's chest, nor the dull ache that seemed to reverberate from the core of his being that came with loss. Knowing that any minute, the thoughts and emotions that come from losing someone that close might break through the dam holding them at bay. Instead, she was hardened through and through, but that one soft spot inside her was still waiting for the day when someone would reach out and touch it, softening the woman. However, the Chuunon doubted such a day would ever come to be for her. Instead she opted to drink, fight, and fuck her days away all in the name of her village.

"It sounds like coming here would do little but make you even more sad. So why come here even if it has pleasant memories attached? It's like twisting the knife in some old wound, or rubbing salt in it. Just because you don't wanna forget someone doesn't mean the pain is any good for you. It's a downward spiral into insanity. Frankly, I'd rather stay the hell away from a place that brings that much pain." Nui expressed herself before looking for her brother, wondering where the hell he got off to.

Retired CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Taiga » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:08 pm

The Jounin was mopey but he was far from depressed. Losing Kushina made him feel shitty but he knew that life had to go on. What was bothering him more and was weighing him downs far more was the events that had transpired recently. They had left him in a rather sorry state. He sighed gently before taking a deep breath. "She was terminally ill. I watched her die knowing I could do nothing to save her." It was sad... but even in her worst moments Kushina had smiled.

"She just smiled the whole time and I said I was enough." he took a swig from his flask. "It was enough. I spose that's just how real love works." he capped his flask and finally put it away. His eyes looked to the woman who had asked and now received her answer. She seemed to wonder why he would still come here if it made him think of happy thoughts the woman who was now gone forever gave him.

"Love isn't just euphoria... and as sad as I am, thinking about how things were and her make me happy. I kind of feel like she's watching over me. I feel like her and everyone else who died has their hand on my shoulder." he sighed.

"We ninja have to say something like that, huh, or we could never bear to live with the weight of all the lives lost."

He wanted to say Akino supported him but he couldn't help but feel it was a cop out and he was just weak and incapable of saving him.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Tsedas

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Tsedas » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:14 am

"Geez, you're a sentimental little thing, aintcha? I still don't get how people can stand to get all weepy like this, it's not like it doesn't happen every day around the world. Oh boo hoo, I lost a person I cared about." There was a mocking tone to that last sentence as Nui spotted her brother who seemed to stop dead in his tracks as he spotted her and Hayate. She quirked an eye brow as his jaw dropped a little. "You're not the only person who's loved or lost in the world, course I never got someone I'd call 'love material' in the first place, but I've lost close comrades to violent deaths in the field. Doesn't mean you should mope. You call yourself some kind of hero, then stop crying into a tea cup and let your balls out to play. Hell, go to a bar at least if you're gonna get drunk, don't disguise it with crap sentiment. Cheapens the booze and it cheapens the memory."

Nui got tired of waiting for her brother and snapped her fingers loudly, loud enough that he snapped out of his daze and approached the pair on the couch, handing a cup to his sister. Nui held the tea up and sniffed it before her features twisted a little in disgust while staring into the cup. "Smells like a cat pissed in this thing." The Ishiguro woman muttered before taking a sip. Placing the cup back down on the saucer, she set it down on the table as she swallowed, apparently not thinking much of the taste. Looking at her brother she saw him staring slack jawed at Hayate before she glanced at him. "Stop looking at him like that or he might make you his new wife, Jin."

OOC: You can have Jin blather on about Hayate's exploits of recent, help give Nui a better idea of what he's done.

Retired CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Taiga » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Nui's words would be borderline offensive to most, however Hayate didn't mind. He'd seen that callous attitude in many men and women. His tone shifted from that of a sad-drunk to a very serious man however. "The people we've loved and lost define us. It's not a weakness for me. It's a strength. By reminding myself it strengthens my resolve to grow stronger and become a man worthy of this village and the title of Raikage." As he responded a man approached them, his jaw dropped. Nui seemed to know him.

"I'm not drinking for her, specifically, but she's on my mind and the thought of her and our memories here makes my resolve to handle my current predicament... I don't know. I hoped it would let me get over things." he said sighing. She had a point. Why was he here and doing this?

The man was named Jin, and she addressed his odd stares and expressions towards Hayate.

Jin stammered... "But Nui..." his finger crooked towards Hayate. "It's Nakajima Hayate- thee Nakajima Hayate... the hero... of the cloud! He was there! He was there with Akino at his death! This is the guy who beat that lightning freak!" he said, his eyes wide with amazement. There were so many rumours about this man... but with him here he could ask all the questions he wanted.

When Akino's name was said Hayate almost winced... it was like a hot pike was driven into his side. That's why he was here. That's why he was drinking. That's why he wanted to be reminded of Kushina... She always had all the answers... if only she was here.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Tsedas

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Tsedas » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:40 am

Nui just shook her head a bit at Hayate, pondering if he was always like this or if he was just that much of a light weight. "You don't just get over shit by hoping it numbs itself down enough, you have to work to make some shit like that stop hurting and making it hurt more ain't the solution either. Then again, I usually just punch people if they get mopey cause it ruins a good mood, and you're tempting me Lightweight. Besides, how does it look for the so called 'Hero of the Cloud' if he's seen as all depressed and doesn't have his head right? Shit will go sideways, morale declines, and people start to question if things can improve."

As her brother went on to ramble, she just raised an eyebrow at her youngest older brother before looking to Hayate. "Oh? Well... eh, I got nothing." She said with a shrug, seeming to still remain indifferent to the fact being stated by someone else. It was like meeting him in this manner had dulled any wonder that might have come to mind. As she looked around to see what the 'hero' had been stating about this place and his lost love, she just didn't see it. "People acting all refined and shit like that gives me a bad taste in my mouth. I can only see crap like that for certain situations, not trying to 'enjoy' a drink. I don't get how people can enjoy this, it's so stupid. Acting like you have a stick up your ass as if that makes you happy... then again I hear some people like things up their ass.]"

Turning to Hayate again she prodded his arm with her elbow, "You one of these types who likes that kind of crap? Acting like a stiff make you happy? What the hell do you even do for fun if you have to bring yourself emotional pain to remember someone?"

Retired CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Taiga » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:48 pm

This woman was starting to test his patience. Was she just crass because, to be honest, she didn't understand what love and healthy relationships were? Perhaps she hadn't grown as a person to that yet. She did have a point though, the hero of the cloud couldn't really go around showing his weakness. Or could he.

"You know. I think it goes to show that we're all human, even us "heroes". It's a bad thing to tell kids that they need to be some perfect adamant role model. That's the bull that sets us up to fail, that said, alright. Alright. Alright. No more mopey." Her brother seemed to have calmed down, and went to go get another cup of tea. His mouth was dry from leaving it open for so damn long.

"How bout we get out of here and have some fun sweet stuff?" Hayate said jokingly. He had promised Kushina to open his heart to others, and while he had adopted someone and done that, he wanted another kind of love...

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Tsedas

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Tsedas » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:39 am

"Yeah well, people don't admire someone for their weaknesses unless it's a weakness for cute and adorable things. That's just humorous." Nui smirked as she looked at her older brother who looked flustered. "I brought that puppy home when I was five! Will you ever let me live it down?" Nui shook her head, earning a sigh from Jin as he looked at Hayate with surprise when he put the moves on Nui.

Nui quirked an eyebrow as she looked back to the 'Hero of Kumo', "Depends, what did you have in mind? Cause, I'm not one for your wine and dine unless that involves hitting up a bar, or some place with decent grub and beer." Nui implied, however as she looked at the man, she pondered what he had in mind. Shifting herself, she pulled her legs up onto the couch, her arm draping across the back as she faced him.

"Of course that's assuming you're attempting to do the 'wine and dine'. Maybe you have something more interesting in mind, but the question is what?" She teased, implied, suggested, and who knows what else to use as a descriptor for what she was saying. Nui's dark eyes, met the mans as she was all ears, for an instance being almost attentive to what he might say.

Retired CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Taiga » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:26 pm

"I mean, I got a weakness for other things." Hayate said as he seductively bit his lip, his eyes staring back into Nui's. Kushina was the only woman ever able to tame him, yanno, and one thing was certain. He was his old self without her and his greatest weakness was a pretty lady.

"We can go wherever you like, yanno. I'm eyes and ears and even hands if you want." he said with a light chuckle, a single swig following the laugh as he demolished whatever amount of liqour was left in there. There was a brief pause before he stared back at the beautiful Ishiguro before him.

Maybe I won't have to peep on the hot springs to see the beautiful Ishiguro women. Ah, youth.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Tsedas

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Tsedas » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Nui let out a laugh at the sudden change in personality as she found it more amusing like this. "Well then lets get out of this place. I'd rather have fun in a place that's not so uptight and more laid back. We'll cya later Jin, don't wait up for me." the female Ishiguro stated to her sibling before slipping her legs off the couch and standing up and walking toward the door to the establishment. Most likely she wouldn't darken the places door again unless she really had to given her distaste for tea. Reaching the door, she pulled it open and looked back to see if Hayate was following her.

If he was with her, she'd go through the door and start walking the streets of Kumo. "At least at the place we're going I can get a decent cup of Sake and something to eat that doesn't come in what looked like petite portions. Also, what the hell makes people call you the 'Hero of Kumo' anyway? I haven't heard a damn thing about anything like that." Nui asked, wanting to know what the hell made her brother get such a hard on over the man when he first laid eyes on him.

As she walked, Nui slipped her hands into the back pockets of her pants which in turn pulled the front of her vest open some more and revealing more of her stomach as she was wearing one of her usual cropped tops. She waited to hear his response as she walked, her eyes on the man as she moved along the road.

Retired CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Taiga » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:52 pm

The voluptuous Ishiguro let out a laugh that caused Hayate to swirl on the insides. She was definetely something else, though he was rather annoyed by her dislike of the teahouse to be honest... this place was his place.... the tea was great, and heck, the sweets they had too. He'd just have to let that go if he wanted to succeed.

Hayate nodded to Jin as the Ishiguro said her dues, walking away without even waiting for Hayate to get up. He eyes her up and down and looked at her as he stood up, spectacular. The two were now out in the streets of Kumogakure, and she also now questioned why he had his moniker.

He threw his hands up behind his head. He wasn't sober or anything, but he had a sudden mental acuity and seriousness that he hadn't showcased before.

"I'm the jounin who fought off the spirit that attacked us... but I'm no hero. Lord Akino died cause I was weak. Others died. The village got damaged... a hero wouldn't have had any hesitation and he wouldn't have let that happened... honestly I'm glad you don't call me hero, and I'd prefer to leave it at that."

His heaved out a breath heavily and closed his eyes, not stopping his stride.

"I'm the Hero, but I don't feel like one to be honest."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Tsedas

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Tsedas » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:47 pm

"Oh that... I think I was passed out through the entire ordeal. I didn't hear about it until I woke up." Nui remarked, recalling the slew of drinking games she'd be doing the night before at a bar. She also recalled something about letting someone do body shots off her. "Is that why there was a hammer shoved through my ceiling the next day?" She quietly asked herself, trying figure out if she had been the one to punch the numerous holes in her apartment before jamming a hammer in the ceiling.

Then again, the entire evening was like a migrating party, people moving like a single unit as they drank cup after cup of sake and whatever else they could get their hands on. "Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll wind up doing body shots again tonight, that always makes for a good time." Nui teased as she pondered how much liquor the 'Hero' could hold. "Time to test your livers endurance." She grinned as she motioned to a place.Sure enough, it was a bar yet there was a visible menu beside the door showing they served food was well.

Retired CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Taiga » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:58 am

"So if I'm understanding things right, you have a major alcohol problem."

His face was confusing. His eyes were dead serious, yet he held a cocky grin. Alcohol problems were serious, after all, he had dabbled in that life... it was his way out of the pain... and... and now that he thought about it... he was drinking right now? Damn. Damn it. He was just drinking to hide the pain again.

"Yeah... it is. Hey, you know, now that I think about it... I'm note interested in drinking more tonight. You can if you want, but I'm just not feeling it."He was solemn, that much was sure, but this girl. This drunken, cocky, and almost immature girl... She had taught him something, and she had reminded him that it was time to face his problems. He was the damn hero, it was time he started acting like one instead of a little bitchboy.

"I think, I think I'm going to climb up the mountain and get some air... I have a lot to think about before I make my way to see the Daimyou a few days from now."

With that Hayate was gone, just like the wind he was named after.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Tsedas

[Graded]Tea Time

Post by Tsedas » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:42 pm

"The only problem I have is when people tell me I have a problem. I know full well my limitations with alcohol and I decide when I want to stay within them or go beyond them. I've sampled the shittiest booze to the most well prepared and aged of sake. I like booze because at least I know where I stand with it unlike people. Flakey, insecure, and uptight, that's all I see when I look at this village." Nui snapped, Hayate having hit one of the few peeves she had about alcohol and that was people assuming she had a problem. Then he said he didn't wanna drink anymore tonight and would rather sit on a mountain.

Nui didn't bother to retort, she just walked inside the bar and ordered a six shooter. Those that had been around Nui in the place knew that the way she slammed her money down on the counter meant she was in a miffed mood, not one to try and interact with either. She tapped a finger impatiently on the counter before six shots were placed in front of her and she started downing them rapidly as the barkeep took the money left for him.

"Rough day?" he asked before she fixed her dark eyes on him for a moment. Those beautiful yet dangerous eyes made him swallow hard as he started to take a step back. "Buy the next round and maybe I'll tell you about it." Nui schemed in the hopes of getting free drinks. The bartender considered it for a moment before shaking his head and pointing to a sign on the wall.
NO FREE DRINKS FOR REGULARS, NAMELY ISHIGURO NUI -MANAGEMENT

"Think you guys wouldn't want a pretty girl like me drunk and half naked on your bar every night." Nui tempted before the bartender shook his head. "Not when you're also threatening to dismember half the customers or attempting to seduce the other half. You're a bit of a wild cat when you get too much in ya." Nui huffed at that before she paid for another drink.

Retired CharactersShow