Beku Loku Nya

Jeviherei

Beku Loku Nya

Post by Jeviherei » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Makoto wiped the tears off of her eyes and then she hiccuped. "That's a lie." She hiccuped before continuing. Her innocent eyes accused the kage and was still fairly watery. "The first rule of almost all martial arts is to keep a strong form." She stuck her tongue out at the kage. "But then, that is what my sensei always told me every time I bothered to draw out a sword." She frowned as she crossed her arms.

Now she was pouting again. Her eyes haven't dried out yet, however dry enough to seem rather tomboyish now. Makoto stuck her bottom lip as she sulked and pouted. So many masks, so many changes. However she then sighed. "I think my mentality just became a step closer to insanity." She seemed rather old now. Even older then the kage.

"I hate this." She mumbled to herself. She then sighed and was hyperactive once more. "Ne, ne, let's start now before someone else comes in." She smiled. It was a rather cheerful grin. A grin that seemed misplaced somehow. A grin that seemed so normal and yet so wrong.
Neatness, information, junk, etc. and maybe a bit more.Show
GeninKirigakureYukarin, Raika Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 GeninKonohagakureHishon, NicheMissions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 B-Rank Kumogakure Ude, Naka Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 Special Jounin Sunagakure Kotenta, Sora __ Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Do not click please.Show
You have been warned, go back.Show
Like now.Show
Warned you....
Tis was a random discovery from deviantart.
It's by Claindelune.
.-.
Regret clicking the spoiler tabs now?
failShow
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
...▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Toshi

Beku Loku Nya

Post by Toshi » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Tousha nodded and grinned as Mako calmed down and said that they should start training before someone waltzed in and interrupted them. "Right! Let's start with the basics." Tousha said as he hopped up to his feet and clutched his hands behind his back, his expression suddenly becoming serious and purposeful.

"The Hekireki Chiso ken-sensu is a stance that focuses on the user's speed and sword expertise, rather than relying on his or her strength to defeat an opponent." the kage began explaining with that same stern expression plastered on his face. "It is used to dispatch your foe quickly and effectively. Even the strongest opponent cannot avoid or deflect what he cannot see."

After saying this the kage unsheathed the katana hanging from his hip and stared at it's simple but lethal edge. "One cut, one corpse. That's what the Hekireki stance is all about. You have to become one with your blade, as if it's an extension of your own body. You have to account for even the slightest flaw, know which angle is best for the blade to pass through the air, etc, etc. Don't think of your katana as a weapon or a tool, think of it as a limb. A part of you."

Then the Hokage motioned towards the kunoichi's and said, "Go on, take some time to inspect it. I want you to know your katana better than you know they back of your hand before we even get started with anything else."

CharacterShow
Former Hokage • Konoha • Nara Tousha

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”