[Mission] - Doctor, Doctor...

Versesai

Post by Versesai » Mon May 17, 2010 5:59 pm

The house was only one story home, but modest. The porch was the real center of attention, a man sitting in a rocking chair on the porch, a sickly feel to even his looks. Long, slightly unwashed brown hair, sunken cheeks and eyes with a blanket over his legs and a small persian cat sitting atop the blanket, purring as he stroked it. Even a cane propped against his chair for when he needed to walk. He was waiting for the Shinobi to arrive and take over, tired of sitting awake waiting for them already even though it had only been a short time.
InactiveShow
[c][center][color=darkslateblue]Jounin[/color] [color=orangered]Katon[/color], [color=lightgreen]Fuuton[/color], [color=orangered]Katon[/color] [color=#6A5ACD]Gigan Ninjutsu[/color], [color=#8B7D7B]Ash Extension[/color], [color=Brown]Sankaton Super[/color] [color=#778899] 0 S - 0 A - ? B - ? C - ? D[/color][/center]
[center][url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=5706169/1/?x=90#new][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/Lordshi/KotentouSig_zpsfd407695.png[/img][/url][/center][center][color=royalblue]C-Rank[/color] [color=dodgerblue]Suiton[/color] [color=#8B3A3A]Swamp Extension[/color], [color=#8B5A00]Oil Extension[/color] [color=#778899] 0 S - 0 A - 0 B - 3 C - 1 D[/color][/center]
Kindachi, Daimaru/Kindachi, Joushi

Qazedc230

Post by Qazedc230 » Tue May 18, 2010 10:45 am

Katsu yawned as he headed toward the house. Should be simple enough just analyze a poison and cure the geezer. Rave was sitting on his shoulder just knowing that she would have to go out and find herbs for Katsu. He approched the house and saw the man on the rocker. He immediately looked down at the cat and gave Raven a few hand symbols meaning for her to wait until Katsu called. She took off and Katsu walked up to mad and said, "Hi sir, I'm here to see whats wrong with you. If we could do have a flat surface, preferably a table that you could lie down on?"
SpoilerShow
[Genin • Konoha • Utaka, Katsu Raven • Points-2 • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1]

[Genin • Kiri • Kaguya, Tsukio • Points-0 • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Inactive[Genin • Kumo • Ote, Alopekis • Points-0 • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Versesai

Post by Versesai » Tue May 18, 2010 11:44 am

The man looked up as the young stepped onto the porch and moved over to him, nodding at the genin and slowly moving, the cat leaping off his lap and as the man moved, he seemed to stiffen a moment before he quickly pulled his hand to his face, letting loose a horrible sneeze that seemed to rock his very body and scared the cat into running into the house. His body shivered and the man lowered his hand, using the other to pull free a packet of tissues from his pocket and blowing his nose now, wobbling a little. His eyes were watering again and he seemed to have a problem catching his breath after that sneeze. "S-sorry, come on. I have a...Ugh, just come on..Talking hurts." he said, his voice scratchy as he picked up his cane and slowly moved over to the door, opening it wide and stepping into the home.

The modest home was easily navigated and the man led Katsu into the living room where there was already a small table prepared, completely with various small bowls and linens for cleaning wounds or wiping things down. The man's cat was already sitting on a nearby chair, flicking it's tail agitatedly. The man moved to the table and laid down on it, letting out a ragged groan. There were plants in nearly every window, various kinds of herbs and flowers, and the kitchen was visibly well stocked with homemade containers of ground herbs.
InactiveShow
[c][center][color=darkslateblue]Jounin[/color] [color=orangered]Katon[/color], [color=lightgreen]Fuuton[/color], [color=orangered]Katon[/color] [color=#6A5ACD]Gigan Ninjutsu[/color], [color=#8B7D7B]Ash Extension[/color], [color=Brown]Sankaton Super[/color] [color=#778899] 0 S - 0 A - ? B - ? C - ? D[/color][/center]
[center][url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=5706169/1/?x=90#new][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/Lordshi/KotentouSig_zpsfd407695.png[/img][/url][/center][center][color=royalblue]C-Rank[/color] [color=dodgerblue]Suiton[/color] [color=#8B3A3A]Swamp Extension[/color], [color=#8B5A00]Oil Extension[/color] [color=#778899] 0 S - 0 A - 0 B - 3 C - 1 D[/color][/center]

Qazedc230

Post by Qazedc230 » Thu May 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Katsu slightly jumped at the old man's sneeze. Wow...this guy really is sick. He followed the old man in watching the cat run into the house. Heh..good, I have cats. Well lets see what this old man's house is like.

He kept a straight face as he followed the old man. As he got into the living room, Katsu wanted to drop his jaw. He looked around the room at everything that the old man had prepared. Wow, he really made this place good. This should be easy to cure if its only a poison. As the old man laid on the table, Katsu walked over to his side and put his hands over the old man's heart. They started to glow as Katsu started his work.

"Okay, first I'm going check your blood for poisons."
SpoilerShow
*Eisei Shindan no Jutsu [Medical Diagnosis Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By kneeling over a patient, the shinobi using this skill can probe the body for signs of injury that cannot be seen by the naked eye. Internal wounds, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, disease, and abnormal or improper heart rate can be found quickly depending on the user. If a Genin is using this technique, it could take several minutes of work to diagnose the problem, while a higher ranked ninja could have it done from less than a minute down to a few seconds time.
SpoilerShow
[Genin • Konoha • Utaka, Katsu Raven • Points-2 • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1]

Inactive[Genin • Kumo • Ote, Alopekis • Points-0 • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Versesai

Post by Versesai » Thu May 20, 2010 2:54 pm

The old man laid still now as Katsu ordered now, nodding his head and laying flat on the table with his eyes closed.

The examination would be interesting, for sure. The initial thing that Katsu would notice was that the man had tried everything already, and 'everything' was not metaphoric. At least thirteen different kinds of herbal remedies for colds, the flu, several antibiotics from the Hospital and even older remnants of other medicines. Well, he did say he'd been suffering a long time.

Even odder still was that his immune system was kicking in quite hard, white blood cells were flooding his body. But all they were attacking were seemingly harmless proteins. not a trace of a poison, toxin or even a cold was present, even remnants of older ones.

During the procedure the cat on the chair leapt off and stretched lazily, padding it's feet over to the food bowl in the kitchen. There was a small cat bed in a corner that looked brand new and so did the bowls.
InactiveShow

Qazedc230

Post by Qazedc230 » Sun May 23, 2010 11:22 am

Katsu sighed and muttered after he saw the cat supplies and noticed how new they were, "From the beginning we know the end." He stopped the procedure after his findings showed no trace of poison or toxins.

"Ok It may hurt to talk but I need you to answer a few of questions. First, How long have you had the cat, Second When did your symptoms start, and finally, how long have you had those cat supplies?"
SpoilerShow

Versesai

Post by Versesai » Sun May 23, 2010 1:01 pm

The man groaned as he was examined now and then, doing his best not to cough on the medic, but when asked about the cat he blinked softly and looked over at it, trying to figure out why the medic was asking, but decided it might be important. "Oh...The cat, Bako? A little bit before I started getting sick...S'funny, my wife insisted on the cat." he said, covering his hand with his mouth as he talked to avoid coughing any further on the medic. The cat was calmly eating out of a bowl now, while the man groaned a bit.
InactiveShow

Qazedc230

Post by Qazedc230 » Thu May 27, 2010 10:29 am

"OK, here's what I think. I think that your having a really bad allergic reaction to the cat." Katsu said as he started walking back over to the old man. "Just stay away from the cat, or even better get rid of it. This should get rid of your symptoms. If you want, I could try to help easy the symptoms for now, but I think they will come back if you don't do anything about the cat."
SpoilerShow

Versesai

Post by Versesai » Thu May 27, 2010 3:20 pm

The man seemed confused for a bit of time as Katsu began speaking, glancing over at Bako for a moment now and understanding very, very slowly coming to his poor frame as he collapsed back onto the table, covering his mouth. "You mean...Bako's been doing this to me? I... I've had the cat with me nearly constantly since I started getting sick. Oh Gods...My wife loves this cat more then me sometimes, how am I going to tell her we have to get rid of it?" the man said, switching gears from confusion to panic.

Coughing softly into his hand, he groaned as he leaned back, taking a bit of a breath now to calm himself as he focused. "Is there any way to keep the cat? L-like a mask or...Or something? Or maybe you can stay and tell her about it? I can go, uh, rest at the hospital while you do..." he said, absolutely pitifully looking up at Katsu now...
InactiveShow

Qazedc230

Post by Qazedc230 » Sat May 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Katsu was suprised at the man's reaction. He either really loves this cat, or really loves his wife. Katsu sort of sympathized with man, have a pet that he would do anything to keep.

"The only thing I can think of right now is a pill that you would have to take on a daily basis. But you would have to go to the hospital to get it. Also, you might have to keep a few anti-allergy shots around the house just in case you have a bad allergy attack." Katsu said naming a few options right off his head.
SpoilerShow

Versesai

Post by Versesai » Sun May 30, 2010 10:13 am

Nodding now, the man seemed visibly happier at the notion that he could be better with just a pill and some time, grinning happily actually at Katsu and saying "Oh, thank the gods. Listen, thank you so much. I'll have to get my wife to send you something for this...Uhm, you don't suppose you could help me up? I'm going to get over to the hospital and get this taken care of." softly, trying to sit up.

Once Katsu helped him up, the man would grab his cane and his coat, stepping out the front door and waiting for Katsu to follow, if he would. "Thanks again. Really, thank you." he said. Though it wasn't really the smartest thing in the world to do, he started walking down the street with an odd bit of vigor, probably from actually knowing what was wrong with him...

And halfway down the road, a black cat crossed his path. And he sneezed so hard he nearly collapsed, wheezing as he leaned on his cane. The irony was almost palpable in the air.

[OOC: Can turn it in now or do one more post to end it, your call.]
InactiveShow

Qazedc230

Post by Qazedc230 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 pm

[[OOC] I'll just turn it in now]
SpoilerShow

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”