[Mission] I Believe I Can Fl-OUCH!

Yasashikaze Seiken

[Mission] I Believe I Can Fl-OUCH!

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Mission RequestShow
s1.zetaboards.com/Naruto_Saigen_RP/topic/5400364/1/
"Starry Starry Niiiiiiight.... Paint Your Palette Blue Aaaaand Gr-"

KAKAAAAAW! *thwack*

"GAH! God dang it, you stupid bird, won't you let me do ANYTHING?! I've been standing here all afternoon, for cripes' sakes!"

Those were the sounds Shokku would be greeted with as he was pointed to probably the most interesting looking station in the village he'd probably seen up to this point by the chuunin who was leading him to his assignment. It was little more than a massive tree with a circular platform on top measuring twenty feet wide. There were a series of roosts on this platform, but it seemed that they were all but empty, save for the one in the center. In the nest was a fierce looking red-tailed hawk, eyes alert at the moment, peacefully nestled up.

And on his knees, about two feet away, was a genin, blonde and scrawny, with green eyes, sporting a new bloody wound on his forehead. "That's it! Next time I request a mission, I'm gonna make sure it's as far away from these worthless things as possible!"

Getting up, he saw Shokku approaching and sighed in relief. "Finally! Thank the kami you're here! I'm outties. Peace!", he called as he bolted past.

So yeah. Watching a bird for an entire night. How hard could that be? To do nothing but sit there? For a hyperactive genin...?

Were they sure they had assigned the right person to this mission?

Good luck.
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]
Inactive/Dead CharactersShow
A-Rank Missing Nin KumogakureRanpu HanteiRyokuSister Peace • Status: Inactive
Chunin SunagakureIbara RubiBourou • Status: Inactive
Xavier: "The brand of loyalty you inspire is... interesting."
Cable: "Hammer nurses a grudge like it's a teat."
Xavier: "Weren't you responsible for his quadriplegia?"
Cable: "Never said the grudge wasn't justified."

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”