Ninpou fo You

Texas

Ninpou fo You

Post by Texas » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:47 am

Tenzin was informed of a ninja that came back barely alive. He was out for a while and recovered recently from his fatal mission. Tenzin was informed that he might need some training and to learn a thing or two. When Fi was in the hospital Tenzin delivered flowers with his card on it. It informed the young shinobi that when he was ready to reach out to him. That shinobi, named Fi, eventually did.

Fi was invited to the training grounds located right outside the village. Tenzin liked to go to these training grounds when he was focused on Ninjutsu. Tenzin had decided that he didn't want to discourage the young shinobi, so he took out scrolls on ninjutsu that he didn't know either. This way, they could learn together. One afternoon, one that both Tenzin and Fi agreed on, Teznin made his way to his favorite training grounds. In his hands were some scrolls. He was going to help Fi learn the basics of Ninpou. Tenzin didn't show much emotion in his face, but simply was walking in a proud and excited manor. Tenzin eventually got to the training grounds, but was early. This gave him time to place the scrolls on the ground in a safe area and look out for when Fi would arrive. His bright turquoise eyes shined in the sun as he leaned against the training log with his hands in his pockets.

"Waiting is always the worst part"
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Jack_Spaden

Ninpou fo You

Post by Jack_Spaden » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:43 pm

Fi was on his way to meet someone that was going to help set him on his way back to a manageable pace in life. The hospital recovery still loomed over his head like an ugly shadow so he was taking it easy at first. If he could get back to molding chakra and building some stamina then he could put some trust back into his body. An expanded toolbox would also be a great incentive to keep practicing and putting forth his best effort no matter the outcome of his rehabilitation. In order to pass the standard set by the council to readmit him into his team he would have to show improvement and add at least 7 techniques to his arsenal. He struck a match against the side of his headband as he walked and watched it burn slowly before discarding it on the path. Fi stepped on the match as he turned to leave the path and walked out onto the open grass.

The training ground was a familiar one, well used and close to the main districts of the village. He recalled seeing many shinobi train here when he was younger and idolized the thought of getting to join them someday. That part of him lingered somewhere inside and stepped more briskly. He continued on to the center of the training area, towards the logs. "Hope I didn't keep you waiting long."

It seemed that his tutor had arrived early, earlier than expected. Fi usually prided himself on being punctual but it seemed that this man had higher standards. That could turn out to be a good thing, he knew that there was a lack of focus in his rehabilitation that could use some passion. He came up within above fifteen feet of the other and then stopped, unsure suddenly if this was the person that he had to meet. It seemed reasonable, right place, right time, right sort of person.
Characters
CharacterVillageAgeRank
Ikkon FiKonoha15Genin
Shihoen KaenLand of Tea26C Rank Minor Country

Texas

Ninpou fo You

Post by Texas » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:05 am

Tenzin witnessed the man in bandages walk to him. He could only assume that was Fi. Tenzin adjusted himself, he went from leaning on the training log placed in the ground to standing up perfectly straight. Tenzin was excited to teach this student. He knew that he would really be able to make a difference in this shinobi's life, along with helping him self out as well. He knew that Fi wanted to learn a number of different jutsu, so Tenzin got excited because he too would learn these jutsu's with him. As Fi approached, Tenzin kept his hands in his pockets and looked at him as he spoke. Tenzin liked that Fi arrived early to train, not earlier than him, but the action speaks louder than words.

"You must be Fi! Its nice that we finally are able to speak with each other. I am Tenzin Hatake. I believe you want to increase your arsenal of jutsu. So I brought some scrolls. If you don't mind, I would love to learn these jutsu's with you. Is there anything in particular I should know?"

Tenzin was referring to the overall experience. Should he take it easy? Should he train him to death (not really death, you know what I mean)!? Tenzin wanted to push, but not discourage. He was never good with speaking either so he worried in the back of his head if he spoke too abruptly. Being a young teacher doesn't allow him to be immature, although often times it comes out and causes Tenzin some grief. After his statement, Tenzin looked at Fi waiting for a response in hopes that he would be honest.

Thankfully the day was beautiful and the weather was perfect. Although he didn't show it, Tenzin was very excited to teach and learn these Ninpou jutsu's. He became a teacher for many reasons, but the one thing he didn't realize is that he actually liked it. Hopefully, he doesn't push Fi too hard, however after what he went through Tenzin believes he might be tougher than most Genin.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Jack_Spaden

Ninpou fo You

Post by Jack_Spaden » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:56 pm

"Anything you need to know about? Probably not, I'm just grateful to have some help back on my feet. I didn't even know I'd be looking for it but just when things seemed to get to the worst part the village reminded me that it was here. I'm happy to learn whatever you can teach me."

This man seemed to be the genuine article, a page out of how to be a teacher. Not the substitute teacher either but one of the old homeroom shinobi from the academy. The kind that you were absolutely sure that you were cooler than but you liked them because they cared. Fi recalled more than one or two teachers at the academy that he sorely missed, one of them being the mother of a friend. However, he hadn't looked back into that part of his life for a while. He didn't have the intention to either, right now he needed to keep a cold breeze at his back so that he knew which way was forward. Fi took a breath and then pressed his hands to his sides, once again returning the the mindset of a student. Though he wondered if that was a mindset that he would surpass within his life.

He gave a slight bow, more than ready and rested to begin the days training. There was much to learn, Chakra to mold and a greater understanding of ninjutsu to attain. If he was to grow in all arts then he had to start with the basics, shape manipulation. Following that he could eventually move on to elements, and not just the ones he was familiar with either but rather every discipline would become learnable. Fi knew all he had to do was sink time into the effort and he had plenty of that to spend. He rose from his bow and sighed heavily, a mental weight taken off his shouldeers.
Characters
CharacterVillageAgeRank
Ikkon FiKonoha15Genin

Texas

Ninpou fo You

Post by Texas » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:11 am

Tenzin returned with a bow. He lifted his head rather quickly and looked at Fi with fire in his eyes! Tenzin was excited to get started. He walked over to the scroll to study it for a little bit. Tenzin had a knack for learning lower ranked ninjutsu and knew that he could help show Fi the best way to learn. Once he finished studying the scroll he walked over to Fi with it and handed it to him.

"Alright, the first technique we are going to learn is a tracking based technique. You can read it in the scroll, but as you do I will talk a little bit about it. This technique utilizes your hair, embedded with your chakra, and allows you to be able to track your target. It seems to only work for 22 meters so if you were to track someone you would have to be crafty and creative! Now, when you finish reading the chakra control and hand seals you should give it a shot. I will help you in the beginning but then lead by example half way through."

Tenzin folded his arms and looked at Fi intensely, if he was to learn this jutsu he had to really focus on his chakra control. Chakra control was very important, for all jutsu yes, but for this one in particular considering what it does. Focusing chakra to one's hair and then placing it on someone's person. To be able to track someone with your own chakra required good chakra control. Tenzin believed Fi could do it.

These jutsu's might seem minor now, but the small details really help in battle. Along with learning these jutsu's now will open up a realm of possibilities for Fi, especially in the future.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Jack_Spaden

Ninpou fo You

Post by Jack_Spaden » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:52 pm

"Limited range, seems useful for setting someone up and not getting ditched with the more simple tricks. Application isn't the easiest but I think I could see how to make it work, maybe even adapt it to something else."

A technique that would allow a person to track chakra infused hair. It seemed interesting enough. He took some time to read what hand seals would be required and the necessary amount of chakra needed. The technique itself seemed simple, shape manipulation and then chakra sensing ability. Designed to hone the simplistic skill of recognizing your own chakra within a short range environment. Probably based off how hair could be used to detect air currents or how the inner hairs of the ear worked to detect sound. Given those parameters there wasn't a lot that could go wrong with the technique outside of having poor control over your inner energy. He summarized that the most difficult part of the jutsu would be infusing hair with enough chakra to hold a steady charge but not overcharging it enough to be noticeable or spark and run out immediately like a firecracker.

He handed the scroll back to his tutor when he was ready to try. The seals were a mixture across elements and seemed to have no specific focus. Most likely it helped with the manipulation of raw energy. He took a breath and the decided to methodically and slowly form the seals. He practiced the motion a few times through as if he were ramping up for a sealing technique. The first time was slow and without any concentrated energy, the second was quicker but still with no energy. Then the third time he performed the seals at a moderate speed while bringing his chakra to the surface, gathering energy but putting nothing forth into shape. Fi came to feel that he was about ready. He was ready to actually give the technique a full try and moved smoothly, with purpose but not too quickly as he formed the seals and pushed chakra through his system.

He felt the chakra move outwards, towards the surface of his body and then it subsided.
Characters
CharacterVillageAgeRank
Ikkon FiKonoha15Genin

Texas

Ninpou fo You

Post by Texas » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:29 am

Tenzin took notice of him focusing his chakra. He made sure to stand there with his arms folded to make sure that he performs the hand seals correctly. It is important to be able to focus the chakra correctly and then form the necessary hand seals. Tenzin looked at Fi and noticed that he was flowing chakra, but could not tell how much or if it was done correctly. Not being a sensory type causes some issues as far as reading another persons chakra, which would of been beneficial in teaching Fi if he should be using less or more.

Regardless, Tenzin went out of his way to memorize the hand signs even before the training session. He knew this jutsu's hand sign really well. Tenzin watched as Fi was finishing his attempted to form his chakra. He spoke out, which might of not have been the best move:

"Once you have the correct amount of chakra stored up, be sure to also weave the correct hand seals. I might be just telling you stuff that seems pretty standard, but the small details matter!"

Tenzin thought it was the right thing to say even if he thought it was a little redundant. The day was bright and the training had just begun. Who knows which way it will go!
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”