[Plotboard] Operation Cat rescue!

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

[Plotboard] Operation Cat rescue!

Post by Legacy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:08 pm

"I'm really sorry about all the trouble, I know you have your hands filled with that group Henny or Henkou? You know I can hardly keep up with the dealings of young people these days. Since my Husbands passing it's gotten harder and harder to keep Fonfon in line; I'm afraid she just weasels her way out of the house whenever she can." Mrs. Ay, a tall slender woman with captivating ocean blue eyes and wavy red-orange locks spoke to one of the Chunin sitting at the service desk where all Shinobi came and went to either take or turn in mission reports. It hadn't been her first time making the report and the animal in question, Fonfon, was no stranger to many of the Genin throughout the village. Many of them had suffered scratches and bites that often left a foul taste in the mouth of even the most disciplined of teenagers who'd been sent out to return her to the rightful owner.

"Sounds like you're going to need a security detail at the rate she keeps escaping. Don't worry Mrs. Ay, I already have the perfect team for the job. With their capabilities, I imagine you'll be able to snuggle Fonfon before the day ends." Tozaru, an experienced Chunin and the man being addressed before had replied. He'd already pulled up the files for one Ikkon, Fi ; Okamura, Mayfuyu ; and Hinoshi, Isuzu before their conversation had been wrapped up. With a nod to the council member who'd been present, a stamp of approval was made and the summons had been sent out. First to Squad 15's team leader; Gene, and then to the rest of the group via messenger bird.

When the word of an assignment had reached him, Gene wasted no time in gearing up and heading on out the door. Within minutes, he'd arrived to the administrative building inside the Academy and stood respectfully in parade rest after greeting both the other Shinobi present and the woman who he assumed was the contractor. Oh, it's her. He thought with a weak interest. Gene had seen the woman around the village and had even heard some of the Genin unceremoniously dub her the "Cat warden." Shrugging in his mind, Gene went on to complete his mental check list while waiting for the remaining members of his team to arrive.

ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”