Bonding

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

Bonding

Post by Legacy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:58 am

"Huff...huff...huff...ack," panting profusely, Kyogi struggled to catch his breath. He'd felt as though what little air he had in his lungs were being choked out of him and the spar with his second eldest brother hadn't even truly begun yet. "What are you doing?! This is no time to be trying to catch your second wind. In a real fight your opponent won't be giving you a grace period!" Eiyasu charged forward, his speed and body control alone being enough to clear the distance between Kyogi and himself in a mere instant. Too tired to even mount a proper counter attack Kyogi didn't stand a chance; like a rag doll he was knocked off his feet and thrown to the dirt that, despite the grass, did his scraped cheeks and legs no favors. If his bruised arms and chest were any indication to go by then Eiyasu wasn't going to be pulling his punches from now on. Actually...he seemed different today than any other time that the two had trained together. Kyogi fought back to his feet, wobbling in place. "I...I know that!" His chest still felt like it had been caved but luckily, nothing seemed broken or out of place.

"I won't run!" Kyogi shouted, assuming a battle ready stance; knees bent, legs spread shoulder length apart with the left in front of the right and hands raised in open palms facing his opponent. Eiyasu smiled, rushed forward and attacked. He'd pulled the speed and power of his punches in order for his younger brother to get accustomed to the motions but maintained their sharp accuracy forcing Kyogi to respond quicker and actually time his movements accordingly.

Whoosh. Whoosh. SMACK SMACK. WHOOSH.

Kyogi managed to dodge the first straight right and round house kick that Eiyasu launched at him but found no luck when trying to mount an offensive of his own. The two jabs he'd thrown in quick succession were swatted away immediately and created an opening that, had he not ducked, would have resulted in a straight left to the nose. "You're wide open, Nii-san!" Grinning from ear to ear, Kyogi brought his right leg around and forward in a sweeping motion in an attempt to trip up his elder brother; an attempt that...failed miserably. Without missing a beat the elder Senju jumped just high enough to dodge the kick and then came down with a downward heel of his own forcing Kyogi to roll out of the way. The one blow he did manage to land wasn't clean; his right heel smacked up against Eiyasu's left forearm that stung enough to get the Chunin to back off for some time while Kyogi reset his posture. When all was said and done the two both stood in a combat ready stance but Kyogi had been the only one breathing as though he'd just run a marathon.

Tough as ever...I'm not gaining any ground here. Well, if that's how it's going to be then... "What's the matter? don't tell me you're thinking about throwing in the towel already?" Eiyasu taunted. "Yeah...when pigs fly." The two broke toward each other in a run, neither slowing up or showing signs of turning away. Suddenly Eiyasu skidded trying to stop himself but couldn't. "What the hell?!" From Eiyasu's perspective, a flock of...flying pigs?! Charged from behind Kyogi and headed right for him. In his hesitation, Kyogi closed the distance and scored a hard right straight that sent the elder Senju fumbling backwards.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”