Spring time of youth; Warm summer Moon

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

Spring time of youth; Warm summer Moon

Post by Legacy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:08 pm

These days Gene spent more time training and taking missions away from the village than actually living in it but every now and again he found himself not just drifting, but fully immersed in the awesomeness of his homeland. The month of February had come and gone; taking all of its challenges and woes along with it. Now, the month of March had begun and for once Gene decided to take the day off - really enjoy life as it was. Abandoning his silk white winter scarf and gloves but keeping the Ninjato, professional habit he supposed.

For once under the evening sun Gene walked among the people, stopping a few vendors along the Eastern region before crossing the bridge into the heart of the village. "I've never been to the Hot springs," he mulled, "I guess today's as good as any." It was about a twenty minute walk from the Rukon district to the Hot springs - less than that had he chose to utilize his skills as a Shinobi but for once he didn't want to be reminded of the mantle he'd taken up. Today he was just Mitsurugi Gene of the village Hidden in the leaves...

I can be a soldier tomorrow.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”