[Plotboard] Join me?

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

[Plotboard] Join me?

Post by Willoria » Fri May 04, 2018 9:33 am

[Plotboard] A Little Hunt Hanako was nervous, it was simple as that. The worst part was she wasn't even sure why she was nervous. She had never been all that into boys, never fawned after anyone or followed them around mooning over them like she had seen so many other girls do. Honestly she hated it, she felt such a thing was degrading, and it was part of the reason she didn't quite understand her own teammate, Niku. But something about Yoshi already stuck out in the girl's mind and she at least felt drawn to spending more time with him. It was because of this she wound up asking for favors everywhere.

First it had been Takeo, getting his permission to take a couple nights to go out for a hunt, to clear her head. Of course he had agreed... until she mentioned she wanted to take a boy with her. Convincing him of that had been difficult, though at least he seemed amiable once she told him who it was. Yet something else had been in the Hokage's eyes, something she couldn't place. It was something to ask about another time.

Second it had been Aina. Asking her to talk to Yoshi's guardian about letting him go with. She knew his training schedule was intense, crazy even. That and Hanako had no idea who his guardian might be, but Aina seemed to know. She too, when hearing who it was that Hanako wanted to spend time with, had a look in her eyes the girl couldn't place. Though in her case, Hanako had caught her staring at a picture before finally giving an answer and going to find someone she called 'Shikari'. On a whim, Hanako snagged the picture Aina had been looking at before leaving that morning.

Now she was standing on the steps of an unfamiliar place, knocking at the door as a blush creeped its way up her cheeks. 'Please be home...' she thought to herself, despite knowing he should be. After all, all the adults had arranged most of by now right? She had gone through the proper channels, and the pair would be on their way to hunt shortly.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Plotboard] Join me?

Post by Niro » Mon May 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Yoshinori’s day so far had been…uneventful. He had woken up to a quiet household and no one around. A servant or two was still within the homestead but the usual bustling staff was not around. An envelop had been left on his desk and it caught his eye as the young chuunin began to dress and get ready for the day. He was expecting a mission’s summons or a training regimen to be contained within but was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be neither. Rather, it was a message from Shikari. Both her and Kazuo, the two people who were the closest thing to family besides his mother, were off on some business within another region of Fire Country in regard to Mamorinuku.

‘Guess I get some time off from training then, huh.’ Yoshinori thought to himself as his eyes scanned over each and every word contained within the letter. ‘Been needing it too, they’ve been running me ragged with all of their regimens. You’d think they’d relax just a little bit over time but no…’ Yoshinori shook his head as he thought back to the constant training sessions both Kazuo and Shikari were prone to heaping on him. After he finished putting on his clothes, Yoshinori had made the short trek down the stairs and into the kitchen. There he began to make himself a small breakfast of several pieces of toast. As the final piece turned a nice golden brown and he took it off the burner, the front door was wracked with a series of knocks. Yoshinori waited a moment to see if a servant would get it before hearing no movement within the home. He snagged two pieces of toast from his plate and began to munch on one while holding the other in his hand.

He entered the front entryway of the home and opened the door, paying more attention to the slice of toast in his hand than the person in the doorway. “How can I he-“ Finally he brought his head up and his sentence was cut short as he realized who the person was. “Hey, Hanako. What’re you doing here?” He asked between bites of his toast.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Willoria

[Plotboard] Join me?

Post by Willoria » Thu May 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Hanako smiled as the door opened but as Yoshinori spoke and made it clear he had no idea why she was there, the girl blushed deeply. "Oh, no one told you I was coming?" she asked, chewing on her lower lip as she chuckled nervously. She suddenly felt rather awkward, it hadn't been her intent to try and just whisk him away, or rather, she hadn't been expecting to be risking rejection. She had thought she had done everything right so it was all already arranged and she wouldn't have to actually ask Yoshinori like it was some kinda date or something. But now here she was, and that blush had quickly rushed up her cheeks and nearly to her ears. "Uh, well I'm going out to my campsite for a couple days." she finally managed to say. "I thought maybe you'd like to join me? We could do a little hunting, just get away from everything for a couple nights."

The blush only seemed to get worse as she spoke and finally she cleared her throat and shook her head. "Sorry, uh... I had asked Aina and Takeo about it and one of them was supposed to make sure it was alright with Shikari and your mother. I figured you'd already know about it when I got here..."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Plotboard] Join me?

Post by Niro » Thu May 10, 2018 4:55 pm

Yoshinori was quiet as Hanako went on, eating his small breakfast with a small yet robotic smile on his face. "I haven't seen anyone for a while now, truth be told. Shikari and Kazuo have gone out of the village on a mission to set up an outpost while my mother is...who knows where." Yoshinori admitted, shrugging his shoulders as he mentally ticked off each box on each person's location. "The most information I've had given to me about...anything today is a letter letting me know everyone was gone. Meaning my upcoming days are quite free. Come in, let me put a bag together." Yoshinori waved her in, keeping the dorm open until she passed the threshold before closing the front door and locking it behind her.

The household past the door frame was coated in pewter blue paint with a crystal chandelier hanging above the entry way. Various stands and chests lined the rooms with leather couches and love seats tucked away within the various living rooms spread throughout the spacious house. The sheer size of the home gave way to the thought that if one were quiet and spoke aloud their voice would echo throughout the building.

"My room is upstairs, come with me." Yoshinori spoke as he began to step up the dark mahogany stairs to the second level of the house and down a long hallway to his room tucked away on the east wing of the building. Like the rest of the wood within the house, Yoshinori's door was a deep brown mahogany and gave way to a room painted with a darker tone of blues. A large, queen-sized bed was placed in one corner of the room with several drawers and an armoire lining the wall space. A large desk with a chair along jutsu scrolls and blue prints for different fuuinjutsu seals splayed across it took up another section of the bedroom. Another door in the back corner of the room gave way to decent sized closet. "Please, take a seat." Yoshinori went on as he moved to the closet and opened the door. From within he grabbed a knapsack and then moved to his dresser where he began to pull and store various articles of clothing within the knapsack.

"I've never been hunting before, actually. You'd think with an Inuzuka as a mentor I'd of already done some."
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Willoria

[Plotboard] Join me?

Post by Willoria » Mon May 14, 2018 9:49 pm

Hanako listened quietly, that blush still firmly planted on her face. It wasn't until Yoshinori let her into the house and locked the door behind her that the color in her cheeks began to fade. She followed him through the house, having a hard time hiding her shock at the home. The decor was beautiful, expensive, and plentiful. The home felt like a castle to her, a mansion, so spacious she couldn't imagine why anyone would want so much space, much less need it. She couldn't help the way her eyes stared at nearly ever detail as they walked even up the stairs. It was mesmerizing, and she couldn't tear her eyes away. Her own home was fairly sizeable, but nothing on this scale.

'Is this how Yozei lives?' she wondered silently. It'd been awhile since she felt a jealousy for her 'brother' burning in her gut, but she could feel the embers of that fire returning at the thought. 'He must find our home so boring...' She found herself even wondering why someone would choose to be a shinobi with this kind of life in front of them. 'Maybe it was forced on both of them...'

She sighed quietly to herself, making her way into Yoshinori's room as he led the way. She took a seat at the desk, finding any other spot in his room awkward really. "Never huh?" Hanako asked, somewhat surprised. Though less so than she would have been if he had told her that before she saw his house honestly. Now it wasn't nearly so much of a surprise. "I can show you some things then..." she said, her mind suddenly going elsewhere. "Oh! I almost forgot!" She suddenly set her bag down between her feet that she'd been carrying and pulled out a small picture frame. "I found this at home, I think its Aina with your father... I thought you might want to see it." she said, holding out the picture frame towards Yoshinori.

In the image was a smiling Aina, or at least a once smiling Aina. It looked like Kawa had her in a headlock of some kind and had messed up her hair. But it was still Aina, piercings, tattoos, and all, just probably closer to the age of seventeen than where she was now.

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”