[Graded] [PB] One Lady Stalking...

[closed] - Awai Michio and Inken Nikuya

Servant

[Graded] [PB] One Lady Stalking...

Post by Servant » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:55 am

True love is something that can't be ignored nor forgotten. I've tried pushing my feelings aside to focus on my training, but every time I hear his name, I fall apart inside. I can't go on like this. Just a few days ago, I was enjoying some sake at the Konoholic, just enjoying some peace and quiet when a couple shinobi next to me mentioned seeing Fanho spar with the Hokage. On one hand, the feelings of regret and loss surged through, but I was also overcome with pride at how strong my lover had become, capable of sparring with the Hokage.

Since then, I've asked some of the other genin if they knew anything about him socially, ya know, to see if I could 'accidentally' run into him somewhere. The only thing I found out was that he was training a fellow Awai, some genin named Michio. Needless to say, it was a good deal easier finding out information about him than it was Fanho. Likely because Michio has peers in common with me, so its not too hard to find someone that was in the Academy with him.
The young kunoichi mulled over her own thoughts as she sat, perched in a tree across the street from the exit of the Awai compound.

Normally, this would be weird, but because I'm doing this in the name of true love, it's alright. Besides, I have no affection towards the person I'm... following, so its not nearly as weird as if I were trying to... follow Fanho around. Which, of course, would be impossible cause he'd just teleport and I wouldn't be able to keep track of him, but even if he didn't, I'm sure he'd know I was following anyways. This is a much easier target to follow and perhaps, Michio will teach me something about Fanho that will help me capture his love. Luckily, someone pointed him out to me yesterday so I know what he looks like.

Niku hadn't been there but an hour or so, but she was fine waiting all day.
Last edited by Servant on Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Belac

[PB} One Lady Stalking...

Post by Belac » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:15 am

Michio had been dreading this mission... yet more glorified chores. He HATED D-ranks! He didn't become a ninja to tend to someone's garden!... Except that one time with the unnatural plants. That was cool... he couldn't remember how it ended however, for some reason. Shaking his head, Michio exited the clan compound very slowly. He really wasn't in a rush at all, he had no want to do this job. He knew he HAD to but... it was a friggin house cat! The things were not that hard to catch. He could spent the rest of the day waiting and still nothing would change. It would be just as easy to catch the stupid animal and bring it back to the old guy who owned it. Worst case scenario, he had scratches on his face, oh no!

Sighing, Michio knew he had to do this. It wouldn't look good to refuse a mission... even if that meant getting stuck with crappy ones. Turning the corner, hands in his pockets and eyes to the floor, Michio wished he could go on another C-rank again. Even if he needed supervision, at least he'd be doing something useful!
Character Info
Name and AppRankVillageCompanionsMissionsNinjutsuGenjutsuTaijutsuStaminaControlStrengthSpeedInstinct
Awai, Michio GeninKonohaN/aNone10510101511105

Servant

[PB] One Lady Stalking...

Post by Servant » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:10 am

There he is! she mentally screamed. With target in sight, Niku just had to decide on the best course of action. There were trees she could use, buildings, or just use the path that Michio was using. Decisions decisions, she thought as she allowed Michio to get a safe distance away. She didn't need to be on his haunches, that would just blow her cover. Besides being an Awai, she didn't really know that much about Michio. He could be a deadly swordsman or a genjutsu master or a masterful sensor, she had no idea and for all she knew, he was already on to her. She couldn't underestimate him just because she didn't know where his specialty lie. Due to this, she decided to stick to the trees as it gave her good visibility of Michio but also provided her with some cover in case he happened to look her way.

After waiting for him to get a good distance down the road, Niku leapt to the next tree in the line along the road. It wasn't the largest tree, but it was stout enough to withstand her weight. She peeked through the leaves, finally taking Michio in completely. Her eyes, naturally, focused in on the sword that he had with him. She, without even attempting to, realized the blade was about four feet long; in truth, she didn't think of swords in terms of measurements, it was more of an innate feeling about their length. She came to the realization that Michio's sword had a considerable reach advantage over Niku's wakizashis. While that was interesting to note, she hoped the info wouldn't come into play today. She was mesmerized both by the sword's unique design and ornate decoration, curious if the weapon could really be useful in a fight. Her own weapons were rather... plain in comparison, though that fact didn't really bother her. In her eyes, a sword was designed to cut people, how it looked was much less important than how it cut.

After a few more minutes of watching and following Michio, she wondered where he was going. It didn't seem like he was heading to any of the training grounds that Niku was familiar with. Besides, they prolly have their own on the clan compound. Niku didn't come from a clan and as such, she kind of saw them as the rich and famous. She knew they weren't individually wealthy, but all clans had some space to call their own and usually they contained a good deal of room, so she assumed they had a good deal of cool stuff in there that no one else was allowed to see. That was neither here nor there at the moment as the Awai compound was a decent distance back and Niku was certainly curious where Michio was heading. She was a little worried he was heading to meet Fanho, which would surely be trouble for her.
JutsuShow
[Iaido • Samurai's Domain]
C-Rank Kenjutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: [Iaido • Extension of the Body]
With a glance, Niku has become able to accurately determine the length of any weapons that are plainly visible, meaning she cannot determine the lengths of any hidden, pouched, or sealed weapons until they are brought out into the open. Likewise, weapons with unique abilities or techniques which allow them to extend will be outside of her purview. Niku can even gauge a sheathed weapon's length. With this information, Niku will be able to determine the opponent's attack range, which allows her to evade the opponents' attacks more easily with the smallest amount of movement.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Belac

[PB] One Lady Stalking...

Post by Belac » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Michio was completely unaware of the stalker that followed him. Instead he was grouchily staring at the ground, wishing he was doing a different job. He did not understand the point of such low rank missions. 'To get genin into shape' jonin said. Then why not take him into a gym, it would look better. But any time he brought up those thoughts, he was usually given a small smack to shut up, although his grandfather would usually give him amused quips or lectures. Shaking his head, Michio focused on the task at hand. Even if he didn't like his job, he had a reputation to uphold. His mother and father didn't go into a mission whining about their missions, and neither would their son!

Eventually Michio hit the town market, where he met with the owner of the missing house pet. For once, it wasn't actually an old lady. Instead it was a... child. "Well that's what I get for assuming." Michio as he bent his knees to look the small child in the eyes. She couldn't have been more than five, and with her age came an outfit one would expect of a small girl. Her outfit consisted of pink polo shirt under a pale green dress with silver buttons, which complimented her dark brown shoes. Her overall physical appearance was... well Michio had to admit, adorable. Her hair was a chestnut brown, kept back by two braids that seemed to make it all the way down her back, and complimented her wide dark blue eyes. "Hey there kid. I'm the ninja who is going go get your pet for you." When the girl smiled widely, seemingly overjoyed that she would have her pet back soon, Michio continued. "However I need you to tell me what he looks like. Wouldn't want me getting the wrong animal right?"
Character Info
Name and AppRankVillageCompanionsMissionsNinjutsuGenjutsuTaijutsuStaminaControlStrengthSpeedInstinct
Awai, Michio GeninKonohaN/aNone10510101511105

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”