[Open] Out in the Woods

Kabu

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Kabu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:53 am

It was about midday, the day itself being relatively peaceful and seemingly uneventful, well except for the bursts of light that repeatedly seemed to explode from the nearby forest, Masami having secluded herself in the woods for the day's training both to keep away from prying eyes as she felt like being alone and moreso to keep those around her safe from the high level techniques that she had been practicing. However while she wasn't in the most sociable of moods, that wasn't to say that company would have been entirely unwelcome, she was simply in a mood for silence and isolation. She hadn't been on any missions recently and she felt that she had been slacking on her training as of late and so had decided to spend the entire day practicing, having been in the forest since very early that morning.

Letting out a quiet sigh, she took a deep breath and formed yet another set of handseals, forming a blade of light and swinging it as hard as she could, closing her eyes as it made impact with a nearby tree, exploding into yet another burst of intense light.

With that however she had to take a seat, panting heavily. She had put up a good sweat so far and after just a short rest was determined to keep going, perhaps alone, or perhaps with others. Or perhaps there were other plans in store. Really, who knew what would happen?
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Tsedas

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Tsedas » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:00 pm

As Masami took a seat, she had maybe a moment of reflection before something plopped onto the ground in front of her. If that wasn't surprising enough, no one was visibly around to have thrown it, at least at first. Sound from a nearby tree would probably draw attention as a different noise would be heard. "So you're the cause of the light show huh?" A familiar voice would call out. A glance down would show a canteen was resting at the woman's feet, sloshing with water. Stepping out from behind cover, visage of the Doctor was revealed as Takamori Saigo leaned against a tree. "I had come to practice something myself, but then I saw your dazzling displays from a distance and decided to investigate. You seem to be working hard out here alone. Why is that Masami?"

Saigo's youthful appearance had probably changed a little since he'd last met Masami. His hair was longer, his clothes more personalized, and his hands were wrapped in bandages that seemed to go up into his sleeves. Clutched in his hands was a dark colored mask, a spiral motif closing in around the right eye, his fingers seemed to softly tap against as his green eyes looked at the Jinchuuriki. A soft breeze rustled through the woods around them as Saigo stared at the other woman.

Red Buster Gaming Youtube ||| Red Buster Gaming Twitch
Takamori Saigo - Konohagakure Banin - [color=#93DDDB]
Takamori Jubei - Konohagakure Genin - [color=#8B658B]
Enkouten Hisone - Iwagakure Special Jounin - [color=#E87511]
Ryousei Genkaku - Sungakure Jounin - [color=#BE4F62]
Retired CharactersShow
Akira - Kirigakure - Special Jounin - [color=#BE4F62]
Ishikawa Hanzo - Sunagakure Genin - Jinch - [color=navajowhite]
Tenjirou Shigekuni - Sunagakure Chuunin - [color=fuchsia]
Itazura Bokun - Sunagakure B-Rank MN - [color=#00C1B5]
Kutsuzawa Retsu - Iwagakure Sp Jounin - [color=#EF6B00]
Shiimu Mirai - Kirigakure Bannin - [color=navajowhite]
Kojima Nao - Kumogakure -Genin - [color=#A0522D]
Matsudaira Tokoha - Sunagakure - Jounin - [color=#ED2939]
Ishiguro Nui - Kumogakure Chuunin - [color=brown]
Awai Mariko - Konohagakure Chuunin - [color=#B2397F]
Jinrai Setsuko - Kumogakure Chuunin - [color=#D60270]
Toukai Mukade - Kirigakure Chuunin - [color=#8B7765]

Kabu

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Kabu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:52 pm

Masami was to say the least, a bit shocked by Saigo's sudden appearance, though she was incredibly grateful for the water as she took a swig, sighing in relief. "Didn't think anyone would be able to see what I was doing. Hopefully you enjoyed the show?" she responded to Saigo's sudden appearance with a wry smile, followed by a short pause as she took another drink of water. "As for why I'm out here alone, It's that as of late I haven't had too many missions and I've been feeling like I've been slacking on my training so I had thought that I would work extra hard today to make up for it, and I thought that it may be better for everyone if I isolated myself in order to really let loose without anyone potentially getting harmed by a stray technique gone wrong." she continued after a moment's thought, taking note of the way he had changed in appearance since their last meeting. The mask in particular seemed a bit peculiar, but curious as she was, maybe now wasn't the time to ask about it.

"So, what are you doing out here? You mentioned practicing something, but what could someone of your talents need any amount of practice with?" she asked instead, not quite realizing until after it had all been said that maybe she had worded her question a bit rudely. Oh well, it was out now, and she was very curious. Besides, conversing like this would be much better than going straight back to work.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Tsedas

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Tsedas » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:06 am

Saigo would crack a smile at her reply at first, listening to the words the younger ninja said as he remained against the tree. Her woes of not going on missions, her desire to keep her skills sharp, it all resonated with the man on some level as he understood how she felt in one way or another. He watched her eyes as they shifted and he followed their brief shift as he looked to his mask before looking back to her. As she asked his purpose for being out here, he shifted his weight off the tree and shrugged, "Practice, much like you. I may be highly skilled in Iijutsu, but some of my techniques aren't for those tiny training fields..." Saigo's smile slowly faded as he recalled what he had come to train.

"In fact, what I came out here to train was something that I've kept hidden for years. Even those fools in Henkou never saw me use this ability. It's not something I'm ashamed of by any means, but... it's a trump card. I've let me skill with it degrade for probably over a decade, since before I left Iwa and even they didn't know about it. If I show it now, you'd be the first to see it other than... myself really." Saigo shifted a finger through the eye hole of the mask and raised his arm up while twirling the masked around his finger. "It's not exactly something I'd be comfortable using in Konoha's training fields given it's destructive potential. However, I might be able to stress test it if you were to spar with me. Care to join me in a little endurance testing?" Saigo asked, his eyebrows raising as he looked to Masami. His features seemed to ask the question just as much as his words, yet he felt a small nervous flutter for half a second in his chest as he wasn't sure what kind of reaction she'd have to the Body Modification he'd created but basically ignored for so long.

Saigo let his fingers twirl the mask around in circles as he awaited an answer from the other ninja. While his grand unveiling was meant to be as a last ditch attempt on the battlefield, but a little practice might make this trump card even more useful.

Retired CharactersShow

Kabu

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Kabu » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:56 am

Masami had to admit to being more than a little surprised at Saigo's sudden suggestion of a spar, as well as the notion that he had something hidden that wasn't fit to be shown in the training grounds, but moreso in a secluded place such as this. It was all very interesting. "So I get a chance to witness a secret technique unknown to anyone else, huh? That's definitely a tempting thought." she mused aloud, smiling as she contemplated a further response. Someone like her having a chance to spar against a top tier shinobi, a former S rank missing ninja at that, and even formerly from a different village on top of that.. How many people could say that they would have a chance like this? It was a thought that caused her to let out a light chuckle, the beast within her seeming to find the humor in the situation as well, as she could hear him letting off a bit of a scoffing laugh.

"If you'll have me, I would be glad to help. It would be a waste to turn down the company, and really, how often does a chance like this come around? Not often enough I would say." she spoke after a moment of silence, voicing her thoughts on the situation from just a moment ago as well.

With that, she took another big drink of the water in her hands and set the canteen aside, leaping up to her feet with a stretch. "Besides, all said, this is a great way to keep my senses and instincts sharp as well."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Tsedas

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Tsedas » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:37 pm

Saigo chuckled at Masami's response, a smile tugging at his lips as he jerked his hand and let the mask flip up off his finger and turn end over end before landing in his palm. Reaching up with his other hand, Saigo grasped at the wide band that secured the mask to his head when worn and pulled it back, stretching the elastic fabric a bit. "Well then, I hop you don't mind the mask. I wanna make sure my identity remains a little more secure in the event I wind up being forced into battle and I need to know how to fight with it on." Pulling the band over his head, Saigo secured the mask before pulling his bangs free from the mask and it's strap. As his pale blonde, some would say white, hair was shifted and came to a rest, it framed either side of the mask, contrasting with it's darker color. "Now then, shall we take positions?"

Shifting away from the tree, Saigo moved to a spot along the far side of the clearing before turning his head to face the younger woman. Reaching towards his leg, Saigo flicked open the holster on his leg before his finger found the ring on one of his kunai and yanked it up. Sliding his finger out of the hoop, his hand shifted and closed around the cloth wrapped handle of the standard weapon of shinobi everywhere before using his thumb to close and snap shut the holster in a motion that was obviously practiced to perfection from several years of going through the motions. "It has been a long while since I've actually had to fight, so this should be quite interesting. And please, don't hesitate to hit me with your best shot. I'm tougher than most people think... that and I have dabbled in the medical ninja arts just a bit. I think I can heal either of us before things get out of control."

Saigo's voice rang loud and clear, even with the mask slightly muffling him. The one thing Masami could probably tell from his last remark was that he was smiling behind his new identity piece. Shifting his legs, Saigo raised the kunai and gripped it in a reverse grip fashion as he took a battle stance before waiting for Masami to do the same. "Whenever you are ready young lady."

Retired CharactersShow

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Legacy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:00 am

Never in a million years did Gene foresee himself happening upon Masami during training but never in a Trillion years would he have expected to come across the familiar inuzuka and the less familiar but heavily spoke about Mad Doctor said to have come from a place far away. Admittedly, Gene could not hear what was being discussed between the two from so far away but the elder man's body language over time conveyed at the very least, a battle soon to be under way. "Are they about to go at it right here?" Gene wondered silently to himself, daring only to get close enough to follow progress of the soon to happen battle as he would have hated to be caught in the crossfire. More importantly, Gene had hoped to learn from studying the two Ninja and their combat mannerisms while the chance permitted him to do so.

"Looks like I'm in for quite the treat," said Gene just barely above a mumble. His eyes and ears tuned into the distant beginnings of an unlikely training session. It was always a pleasure watching Masami cut loose on the battlefield and the Doctor had been said to have his own unique capabilities that made him a worthy adversary. Gene looked forward to seeing such capabilities first hand.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Kabu

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Kabu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:54 pm

Despite any confusion she may have felt at Saigo wanting to fight with his mask on, Masami couldn't help a smile as the doctor told her to hit him with her best shot,"I wouldn't think of giving any less than my very best. There's really not much point in a spar if I'm not going to go all out." When it came down to it, she wasn't sure how far her best would really get her, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to give any less, even if it meant having to go into form in order to keep up. Granted.. she was a little nervous about that possibility, but she knew she would have to get over it.

Anyways, he was more than ready as she stepped back a few feet but before she could manage to get into position, she hesitated a moment, ears suddenly twitching as she thought she faintly heard something somewhere in the distance but still not too far off, head tilting as she wondered what it could have been. Could someone be spying? As unlikely it was, it wasn't entirely out of the realm of possibility...

Bah, get it together. It was probably just a squirrel. she thought to herself, taking a deep breath and getting down into position. Right, no room for distractions.

"Ready or not, here we go." she said, grinning as she immediately dashed forward while forming a set of hand seals, a burst of light emitting from her body, hopefully serving as at least a distraction as she dropped low for a sweep, which whether successful or not would be followed up by an upwards palm thrust as she rose.
JutsuShow
Hiton • Flash
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals the user releases a flash of light with the intensity of two flash tags from their body, causing the vision of any caught within three meters of the flash to have spotting for the next three posts.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Tsedas

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Tsedas » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:06 am

Saigo waited patiently until Masami had taken her position, holding his basic stance instead of adopting the one for his personal style. 'While I do wanna cut loose, I think this is a perfect time to test some of my other techniques.' the masked man thought to himself as he observed Masami's stance. The temporary tilt of her head didn't go unnoticed by the Doctor and he pondered what it was about before she stated that she was attacking. Smiling behind his mask, he knew he could have told her that announcing her attack was a little too fair play, but who was he to complain in the middle of a friendly spar. Steeling himself, his ways shifted to watch her hands move through a series of motions he was all to familiar with. Shifting his chakra, Saigo collected it within himself, focusing it's final destination to be the hand that was not wielding a kunai.

'Short pattern.' he mentally noted before shifting his eyes up and seeing a grin on her face as her body emitted a flash of light. Clenching his jaw as his eyes were temporarily blinded, Saigo swung his arm and aimed the kunai's release somewhere along her shoulder's path. Of course with her ducking down, the kunai sailed over her head as she performed a sweep to his legs as the Doctor continued to channel chakra into his hand. Had his vision been clear he would have seen the attack and recognized the patterns present in the motions, but with the way he was blinking away the spots, Saigo felt his balance begin to go as he shifted down and saw her palm coming up to thrust into him.

Witnessing the follow up attack, thrust his arm at Masami's head as the entirety of his hand was coated in a layer of chakra. With the way this was going, Masami had two choices before her: Trade blows with Saigo or pull out last minute to avoid his palm and whatever effect it might have had upon her person. The split second decision was vital as the Doctor had numerous ways of changing things to his advantage if given the chance.
Jutsu UsedShow
[Iijutsu • Raw Input]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into his hands, Saigo will make physical contact with an opponent's head and force their eyes to alter how the targets vision perceives things. Normally a person eye sees things upside but the brain translates that image and rights it allowing them to see normally. By touching his target, Saigo can make their brain stop translating their vision for 5 posts and makes them see everything upside. This can be reversed with Iijutsu.
Last edited by Tsedas on Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Retired CharactersShow

Legacy

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Legacy » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:33 am

And so the battle began. Masami had taken initiative though Gene wasn't surprised by this; after all, she was a ferocious and pressure heavy combatant. Gene knew that if she were able to set the pace early on then the Doctor would have a tough time finding room to breath. However, something about Saigo's demeanor was concerning. He didn't seem troubled by Masami's advance and it wouldn't be long before Gene discovered why.

All of the color drained Gene's face when he realized that the chakra swirling around Saigo's striking hand was not the color of any standard jutsu but a specialized variety only learned by Medical ninja... There could be no telling what kind of nasty effects just one solid blow could produce and Masami seemed to be set up perfectly for a counterblow. A part of him wanted to step in but after considering what might have happened if he did so soon, Gene chose to observe more and put faith in Masami's abilities. After all, She was a Jounin for a reason.

With that matter settled in his mind Gene continued to make silent notes on the battle. This may just be an interesting match up, Gene thought to himself as he folded both arms across his chest in silent wonder.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Kabu

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Kabu » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:41 pm

When she had made her initial strike, Masami had been determined to follow through with her attack regardless of consequence, however as Saigo prepared his counterattack, it was more than clear to her that a change of plans was in order. She wasn't particularly well versed in the offensive uses of medical ninjutsu, but she could very well recognize the color it took on and she did know that it couldn't be good.

As such, rather than following through with the palm thrust, she pulled away and just as Saigo moved to launch the attack, leapt back just far enough to be out of range, her now unoccupied hands flying into seals, another flash emanating from her body to hopefully aid in her escape. Really she disliked having to be on the defense like this, but in this moment it seemed that she didn't have much of a choice.

Regardless, once her escape was made and she was several feet away, she didn't take much time at all to decide on her next move, her hands flying into seals as chakra began gathering around her, it forming into a deep purple aura. Going into form willingly was a strange feeling but now was as good a time as any to see just how far her capabilities could really go. Anyways, with the completion of the hand seals, she released a pulse of chakra in front of her, the area beginning to heat up as a result, Masami deciding to wait and see just how her opponent was affected before making her next move, though still she was poised to move at any moment.
Notes and JutsuShow
Form 1 entered, Ninjutsu 25 -> 28

Kaenton • Dryout
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals the user emanates heat into a ten meter area in front of them, creating a dry heat that dries out the eyes of those caught within, causing their eyes to begin stinging, causing them to tear up and thus hampering their vision.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Tsedas

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Tsedas » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:12 pm

Saigo's eyes blinked as he tried to clear the spots away but they weren't having any of it. As Masami pulled away, the chakra coat palm didn't find it's mark but still seemed to keep going before it begin to unnaturally bend and shift as it elongated and attempted to follow. His arm stretched and acted almost like a snake as it attempt to grab at her head but with his vision full of spots it was hard to find the right angle of attack. With his arm stretched Masami still slipped away and he frowned under the mask before retracting his arm back to normal and letting the chakra dissipate before adopting a basic stance in case she came at him again.

'I'll have to recall that little trick.' Saigo mused to himself as he watched her. Threw the spots he could see her begin to form hand seals and he broke his basic stance to start doing the same. The aura rising up over Masami made Saigo flash back to a night some time ago when he was called to Iza's residence and he knew that she was starting to at least take the bout a bit more seriously. 'Well then, what technique will you be using then?' he pondered as his eyes watched her hand fly through a string of seals as he performed his own. When she completed hers, the Doctor could visibly see the pulse of chakra and braced himself for something but was instead forced to grit his teeth as his vision began to blur from tears welling up and a stinging coming to the green orbs.

Saigo had expected something, instead it was just another technique to mess with his vision. "If you wanna blind me, you'd be better off cutting my eyes out. It's harder to deal with but even then I had said to hit me with your best shot. Maybe a little incentive is needed with a more direct assault!" Saigo smiled as he clenched his eyes shut and chakra practically blasted out around him like a bonfire. Shifting one foot back, Saigo brought the insides of his wrists together before thrusting them towards Masami. The chakra around him launched itself forward as it took shape, becoming a massive serpentine dragon's head that flew out the other shinobi. The head itself grew and shaped itself relatively slowly, but it's sheer size at this range would ensure that the minute it touched Masami or the trees behind it it would do the worst thing imaginable.

It would pop and dissipate without seemingly doing anything at all in terms of physical harm... At least not yet.
Jutsu UsedShow
[Ninjutsu • Tengen Myō'ō]
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming a series of hand seals, Saigo will touch the insides of his wrists together before thrusting them forward as chakra flares up around him. This chakra will blast forth in the direction Saigo has indicated, rapidly taking the form of a large serpentine dragon's head that grows to be roughly 15(length)x10(width)x10(height) meters as it travels with a Speed of 10 across the battlefield. Upon reaching it's final traveling distance of 50 meters or upon impacting into something, it will seemingly pop and disperse however the chakra lingers in the air, filling a space twice it's size in the post of impact. Between the time the technique 'pops' and the next 3 posts, if anything disturbs the chakra lingering in the air more than just a slight breeze(examples: someone walking, throwing something, displaces the chakra too much with a summon, commits to rapid movement), the chakra will grab everything within it and attempt to collapse in on itself, dragging things to it's point of original impact with 40 Strength in an attempt to crush anything caught within it.

Retired CharactersShow

Legacy

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Legacy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:32 pm

Gene continued to observe from a safe but manageable distance but he could not hide the gleam in his eyes. Never before had he observed someone stretching their limbs to such freakish degree and he'd been willing to bet his life that this wasn't all the Good doctor could do. Meanwhile, Masami had also surprised him. Since the last time that they'd crossed paths she'd seemed to have mastered the Spirit chakra bestowed upon her and that alone gave her an edge. How much of an edge though, was still to be determined.

Moreover, Gene began to think about what he would do of faces with an opponent who could disregard the laws of nature so easily. Frankly...the prospect was concerning. He had gone up against many in his time as a Shinobi and none possessed such an ability and Gene imagined that if his previous foes did possess such a skill that the outcome might have been much closer than he would have liked. There were many practical applications that made being able to extend one's range at will a vital tool to have...Gene wondered if Masami would be okay.

Granted she was the Genma host and a powerful Kunoichi in her own right, Gene still believed that Masami had a very distinctive edge in this fight. However, relying upon the Genma power undoubtedly came with its own host of problems of which the White haired Jounin couldn't even begin to fathom. Now, the only thing he could think about was who would emerge victorious in what was sure to be a phenomenal exchange of skill. Focused on the battle, Gene's eyelids dropped just enough to block out the shining sun; at that exact moment though, Gene's ears made out a noise so incredibly faint that was he not a skeptic, the young man might very well had dismissed the disturbance altogether if it weren't coming from his blindspot. Soon enough, a voice without a face spoke and Gene realized all too well where his attention needed to be.

"I understand. Relay the message: It's time." No sooner had the words left his mouth did Gene's body abruptly begin to flicker as though he himself were an ion charging. The air around him grew heavy and the leaves whirled but the disruption of nature would be temporary and Gene's departure expedient. As much as he would liked to stay and observe the rest of the bout there were other more...delicate matters that required his attention.

[thread exit]
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Kabu

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Kabu » Sun May 26, 2019 8:05 pm

Masami felt a strange sense of sudden dread as Saigo made his exclamation and began to form his hand seals. It seemed like he was starting to get angry with her, and she couldn't entirely understand why. She had been treating this the same as she would any real combat situation... Was there something wrong with her approach? No, there was no way. Saigo made it very clear however that he thought she wasn't being at all serious and well, what else could she do but respond to that in her own way?

With her mind made up, she took a deep breath and formed her own set of hand seals, hoping to release her jutsu before Saigo could launch his own, though it soon became clear that that wasn't going to happen. As the blast of chakra came towards her, she spread her hands apart and pushed them forwards, releasing a wave of condensed heat that she desperately hoped would be enough to at least intercept the incoming attack if not break through and continue on towards her opponent.

Regardless of the result her hands would fly into another set of hand seals and she would dash forward, her cloak becoming even more pronounced as she went into second form, a blade of light forming in her hands which she would swing towards Saigo once she was within striking distance, if allowed the opportunity.
Notes and JutsuShow
Form 1 -> 2
Ninjutsu 25 -> 29
Stamina 24 -> 27

Kaenton • Sun God's Wrath
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary handseals, the user holds out their hands and sends out a wave of compressed heat at a speed and strength of 20, this wave being ten meters wide and upon contact, not only inflicting second degree burns but also dispersing into a 3 meter area around the point of impact, causing anything with a low melting point (i;e plant life or sand) within that area to heat up to the point of causing first degree burns, but also to begin melting, in addition to causing any water not produced by jutsu to begin evaporating, the evaporation being 6 meters3 per post .

Hiton • Excalibur
A-Ranked Nintaijutsu
After performing the necessary handseals, the user will form in their hand what appears to be a massive sword of light at a speed of 25, upon swinging the blade it strikes with a strength equal to the user's own and then bursts, emitting a flash of light capable of causing third degree burns and blinding those within direct range while causing blurry vision in those more than thirty meters away.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Tsedas

[Open] Out in the Woods

Post by Tsedas » Tue May 28, 2019 1:02 pm

Saigo watched the young woman form hand seals but as his dragon formed, she released some pulse of chakra. He smiled as he leapt back and blinked his eyes a few more times, the dry sensation making his green orbs itch from the dry heat like sensation. As he could see her pulse approaching him, he closed his eyes and braced for whatever was to come before clenching his teeth as his skin started to burn, the heat seeping through his cloths as his body felt like it was being ravaged by scalded heat as if he'd just tried to hug the worlds largest pot of boiling water. While his dragon had touched the pulse of chakra, it quickly and quietly popped before Masami would see the aetherial blue chakra spread like wildfire around them as she formed her second set of hand seals as the entire area was covered by the chakra from Saigo's dragon.

Remaining absolutely still, Saigo calmed his mind and pushed through the pain as he let it slide to the back of his mind. Opening his eyes, he peeked out and saw her chakra cloak was changed and Masami had started dashing in his direction. The point of the dragon popping apart was between them and as she moved forward she caused the aetherial chakra around her to shift and trigger the trap. While she moved fast toward him, she'd watch him extend his hands into the ground as if he was anchoring himself in place as the dragon's chakra started to rapidly and powerful pull in on itself.

Trees creaked loudly and rustled as leaves, limbs, bushes, and rocks all started snapping and flying to the focal point of the 'Pop'. Saigo would smile at her as she had triggered a powerful implosion from disturbing the chakra that lingered in the air as Saigo's feet started to skid towards the implosion point. If Masami didn't have a way out of the pull, she'd surely be caught in implosion as chunks of earth and even the occasional tree was pulled to the center point. They were dangerously close to the core and she had already started moving closer. Saigo saw something small and furry fly past him and frowned for a brief second before his legs were pulled up and he dangled with his feet in the air as he tried to hold onto the ground to resist being pulled into his own attack.

Retired CharactersShow