Improving Weaknesses [Training]

Lonely trainings of Kimara Hyuuga

Kimera24

Improving Weaknesses [Training]

Post by Kimera24 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:54 am

It was a beautiful day in the village of Konoha, where Kimara Hyuuga was at the time, observing all these busy people wandering the streets of the village, she saw nothing but people who had a purpose,
So, she decided to make a move, inside she thought, ''I can’t stand here doing nothing, the people of the village expect more from a genin'' then she walked towards an uninhabited area, the trip was not long, It will be about fifteen minutes to arrive at the destination;
the place is characterized by a dense forest, Kimara had secluded near the entrance of this wood, to avoid getting lost, ''good, I am arrived, The master told me about this place, told me that he always trains here....''
after saying that her training began, today she was training on hes offensive skills, specifically on hes physical fitness, not being all that much in the sense of close combat, particular that her master advised her to train,
without further ado, she began to transport pieces of wood that she had found in the forest, she put them in position and began to hit them repeatedly, feeling a lot of pain in the hands, being made of wood, her small hands were not accustomed to such a training, she is a girl who prefers to stay at a distance, both with the people and in combat,
but she did not give up, she has continued to hit the trunk collecting the pain and, after several attempts, managed to cut off a good part of the trunk, after all that effort, she collapsed to the ground, by now exhausted,
after having restored breathing, she looked at her hands, they were of a very different color from the usual, she was frightened by that sight (she stayed to hit a log with her bare hands for about 20 minutes, imagine for yourself the color of her hands), in fact, while she was training, she never looked at her hands,
but did not go crying to her adoptive mother, well, she went back to her mother in the end , But without the tears in hes eyes, still making a blow to his mother, who, as soon as she saw that image, fainted on blow, Kimara pronounced ''umh.... Mom get up, *sigh* looks like I’m going to carry you to bed......'' so she dragged her mom to bed, touched her forehead and said, ''calm down mom, Anyway, I told you not to worry about me'' and she came out of the room and put bandages on her own hands, ''this will work'' she said.
It was evening, so the only thing he could do now is.........
fainting on the living room couch for fatigue.

Taijutsu training: 457/1000

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”