A light in the Dark

Director and Dia

Diatenshi

A light in the Dark

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:55 am

Birds chirping; the world's natural alarm clock. Sing their morning melody in the orange glow of sunrise. A slight breeze was damp with a chill and a layer of dew still covered everything from the coolness of the night prior. While theyre maybe a few exceptions Konoha was a busy place and there were many an early riser up before the birds called the world to life and activity.

Akiro was sitting quietly on a rooftop in the Awai clan complex, his fingers running over the dry pages of his book. The bumps on the page were describing a jutsu. It was one of his tiny regrets he'd been feeling as of late. Though his eyes weren't useless as they'd been before, he still wished he could read as others did. Not knowing Kanji he still read with Tenji..

His fingers kept reading the book as he absent-mindedly looked out towards the horizon. The sunrise of Konohagakure with the sun peeking over the canopy was infinitely better than the perpetual darkness his life had been. He smiled watching a child run around her mother. What his eyes failed to see his ears helped pick up the slack. Voices, steps, breathing it all helped him figure out what surrounded him. Lately he'd been learning about body language. It was strange to him. Something he'd previously been completely clueless about. It intrigued him immensely.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

A light in the Dark

Post by Director » Mon May 25, 2020 7:07 pm

As Fanho stepped out into the clan compound he was greeted with the waves and good mornings from the other Awai that lived within. Quite the friendly and warm welcoming clan. Even to outsiders not typically found within clan houses walls we're welcome, it was just the good fun loving nature of that within the clan. Quite frankly a few of the clan members had even married outside of the clan who we're allowed to live within the walls. Despite the warm welcomes and waves, Fanho had noticed something a bit out of place, but that of a member of the clan on-top a building feeling a book but also gazing at the compound grounds aimlessly but obviously detailing what was there. It was as if he was visualizing the area.

Within the frame of snapping a finger Fanho teleported next to the Awai on-top of the main clan house as he peered down at the book he was reading. It appeared as if it was braille, so this was the boy that Fanho had heard about not having natural eyesight but rather a form of being able to sense things through light. While not an unusual ability or skill for people to train in, it was unusual for someone to have the skill at the cost of their eyesight and no less a Genin. "Mind if I hang out with you? Seems like you got something on your mind."
Jutsu UsedShow
Open Space: Blink
C-rank Ninjutsu
Fanho will channel chakra to his body as he focuses on a place within [Control]x2 meters of him. As long as he focuses on that place he can open space around himself and anything he is touching to teleport there instantly.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Diatenshi

A light in the Dark

Post by Diatenshi » Tue May 26, 2020 5:07 pm

The only reason he wasn't startled by the older Awai's arrival was he heard him by the ruffling of his clothes in the breeze. Sure it was strange for him to suddenly pop up behind him but the world was full of individuals with strange powers. As for his comment, well there wasn't too much on his mind just hias desire to read normally. And that was something he'd learn slowly but surely. He glanced at the sound of the voice. He was close but still far enough away to be a blur of various colors. The doujutsu however could make out the structure of his face down to the smallest detail including the fine facial hair the older boy had shaven that morning.

"I don't mind at all. Though I'm certain you have other things to be doing than sitting with a cripple like me no?"

Despite being able to see with glasses, old habits die hard and while the world was bright and full of color, he often continued on as if he was blind. It helped him keep his other senses sharp despite the return of his vision but also was a trump card he kept in reserve. After all when a blind man can suddenly see its a remarkable thing.

"The only thing that irks me as of late is I wish I could read Kanji and not just braille. Makes for unique coded messages as most people can't read it and yet. Most people can't read it. Makes reporting a pain."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin