New Leaf

Joker

New Leaf

Post by Joker » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:51 pm

Enshrouded in peace, the start of a new season; the weather was warm, and things were changing as they did every year. He was a small part of that, he had finished his morning run, an actual morning run from Raizou, gotten ready, and went to head out, to see what was new. He had been a social fellow, once upon a time that was, but he had been working on himself recently. He had finished up a mission just a week ago, and wondered what was new in this place.
<p>
The compound was the same old, same old, kids running around, old people playing shogi, and retirees trading stories. The clan was as one, and Raizou smirked as he saw someone up ahead. ”Is that Hinoka? And what’s that, a headband. So you’ve graduated. Congratulations.” He said as he quicked his pace to catch up to her. His voice was loud, and energy that he did not completely feel. While he might have felt the way he did, that did not mean he had to pass that way of thinking onto others around him. ”A genin, not bad at all.” He said with a smirk, he was one himself, and one for a lot longer too.

He bit down that welling of bitterness, people got what they worked for in the end, that was all. She worked hard, and passed, so it was his job as her elder here to give her a push so she does not make the same mistake that he did. He wasn't particularly close with her, but they were still fellow shinobi protecting their village, and equally as important, members of the same clan. ”How’re you finding it? Having any trouble?” He said as he stuck his hands into his pockets, and looked up at the sky.
My thread
Characters
NameRankVillagePlotboardsSocalsStat Total
Awai, RaizouChuuninKonohagakure[S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]3 140

Kabu

New Leaf

Post by Kabu » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:14 pm

With the close of winter and the start of spring many folks were beginning to emerge from their self imposed hibernation, deciding to enjoy the weather before the start of the inevitable rainy season, Hinoka being among them. She had woken early to get some training in and had just returned to the compound, currently heading towards home when she was suddenly called out to.

"Oh, you're Raizo... right?" she said with a slight tilt of her head, a small smile on her face as she turned towards the voice congratulating her on her graduation. "Ah, thank you. I very recently became a Genin, though I haven't had a chance to go any missions yet. I was just on my way home from training. Decided to get an early day since the weather was nice." she responded, stopping as she looked at her fellow genin and clan member, silently wondering what was up with the sudden interest when they barely even knew each other past a passing acquaintance. Though it wasn't at all like she was going to turn down an opportunity to try and make a new friend.

The question though... was how to proceed from here.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Joker

New Leaf

Post by Joker » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:15 am

”That’s right. Surprised you remembered” There was only so much one could talk about with a person you barely knew, Raizou was aware of this fact. Even if the two shared a clan, they hadn’t spoken...In any length at least beyond the basic greetings. He was just his usual self, someone who talked in an overly friendly manner; even if his confidence had faded as time went on, he still carried the dregs of his old, useless self.

”Congrats, congrats. It’ll only get harder from here, but I don’t need to tell you that much.” He had disliked those older foggies telling him how hard it really was back then, and perhaps that was why he walked in a softer, easier direction; a path of laziness that offered no resistance. ”I’m on a bit of a road to recovery myself y’know. I’ve been lazy these few years, I doubt it’s a secret at this point. Been wondering on what I’ve failed at, I’ve really avoided talking to my fellow shinobi and clansmen, so don’t worry I’ve got no other motives.” He kept his reasonings brief, and assumed that his previous way of life was known, well he doubted it had reached anything beyond the conversations of gossipers.

”Hmm...Say, how about I treat ya, as a congratulations gift from a cousin. I doubt you’ve eaten right? Training really builds up an appetite, your choice of place.” He put the invitation out there, but he didn’t have any particularly high hopes of them being accepted.
My thread
Characters
NameRankVillagePlotboardsSocalsStat Total
Awai, RaizouChuuninKonohagakure[S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]3 140

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”