Curiosity killed the Spider

Norisuke and Masami!

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:31 am

Another refreshing sunny day in the village hidden in the leaves. The birds were chirping, a light breeze was rolling through the streets, carrying the smells of local eateries through the village markets. Truth be told, it was a perfect day for the young Ibakuro to wander around, not a care in the world and not an aim in his sights. "Days like this, I could just sing my heart out." Norisuke spoke to himself as he walked through a small crowded street, taking in a deep whiff of what he assumed to be roasting pork, likely being prepared for dumplings or egg rolls. He had had enough of both to know the smell after all. He stopped a moment later at a small stall selling charms and trinkets. With a keen eye for detail, Norisuke noticed a pair of earrings; they looked like tiny stones in the shape of charms or tags, with the Kanji for "Happiness" carved into them.

It was too perfect to pass up. "Oh man, Onee-san would look good with those. I'll take them!" Norisuke excitedly cheered as the woman behind the counter accepted his money and gave him the earrings, which he then carefully placed in the pocket of his flak jacket. Yes, today was already shaping up to be fantastic, and it wasn't even noon yet. But as he walked away from the stall, a strange sight caught his strange eyes, and the strange young boy found himself drawn to the sight. What was the sight?

Dog ears... on a human girl's head.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:29 pm

Masami was feeling strangely chipper as she walked through the marketplace, humming as she practically skipped along, feeling truly relaxed and without any tension for the first time in quite a while. And it seemed the village shared her mindset as everyone and everything seemed to be absolutely brimming with cheer and positivity. She wasn't even really in the market to purchase anything but rather to take in the atmosphere, though she was considering dropping in on the candy store or maybe getting some tea, she wasn't entirely sure.

That said... she couldn't help but feel a little bit nervous, sensing that someone was watching her. Still though... there was no need to let it ruin her day, in fact it was even likely an opportunity, and so she began her search for whoever it could be that was watching her, finding her answer just as soon as she turned around, the perpetrator in fact being a strange looking young boy whom she decided to approach, gently smiling all the while.

"Hello there. You know, you don't have to stare. Not like I'll bite if you come up to me."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”