Fleeting Memories Rise

[CLOSED] - Flashback

TheLacarix

Fleeting Memories Rise

Post by TheLacarix » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:57 pm

The Ex Bannin of Konhagakure, known as Aizawa, Yoru laid on the bed of Hiraku, Suzume. In her quaintly home attached to Dojo in the Dragon Country. She’d been treating his wounds, his gaze followed her as she walked towards the doorway to the kitchen, likely to make him another cup of earthy tea, that he’d grown quite fond of. Looking over her should she asked him "I have to admit... well, wonder maybe... why leave Konoha behind?" she asked rather suddenly. "I've been inside. I've met several of the people there. I may hold a lot against the villages, but I have to admit Konoha felt like a damn near paradise while I was in it."

“The selfish oppression of the so-called shinobi villages! They claim to be great protectors while we became the true oppressors, we make you fend for yourselves.” Yoru replied, using her own words against her “As you already said, we’re meant to be heroes.” He sighed softly “I realised we weren’t.” his bandaged finger scratched against the wooden bed frame, his head turning to the window, the sun pouring through the window, cutting through the dust as though to be making the sunlight solid. It almost appeared as though it was tangible, like you could reach out and grab it.

phpBB [video] His bandaged finger scratched against the wooden bed frame, his head turning to the window, the sun pouring through the window, cutting through the dust as though to be making the sunlight solid. Pulling himself out of the bed, he edged towards the window looking at.

Konohagakure was as beautiful as it had ever been, the sun was cascading throughout the village, wildlife ran freely through the tree tops, children were playing outside, Konoha truly was a paradise, a symbol of peace and unity. Leaning against the frame, A smile ran across his face, as he just looked out and took it all in.

Beautiful he thought, as beautiful it was, he’d spent too much time in bed this morning and he was already running late. He was meant to be at Takeo’s office for 10:00AM, meaning he only had feifteen minutes . Yoru hated to be late, but he still had enough time. Heading towards his wardrobe, he pulled it open his fingers wrapped around his flak jacket and pulling it out. His gaze met that of a fuuin, inscribed onto the back of the wardrobe, which he used to teleport to the farm house. Closing the door, he slipped the flak jacket on and drifted out of his room, he elegantly moved down the stairs almost silently. Though no matter how silent he was, he couldn’t escape the ears of his ever vigilante mother.

“Yoru.” She said softly, yet there was a firmness to her voice. Not to define his mother, Yoru turned on his heels and plodded into the kitchen, her smile spread from ear to ear as she saw her son, she stroked her hand across his porcelain white cheeks “Morning sweetheart, do you have time for breakfast?” The Bannin shook his head in response “No sorry, I have a meeting with Takeo.” She tutted and shook her head “You should wake up earlier, it’s not good to spend the day on an empty stomach.” Yoru nodded in agreement, though he wasn’t really listening. He really should consider getting a place of his own by now, but his father often needed him to help on the farm. Not that Yoru minded, he’d done farm work almost all of his life, though it was getting hard to balance both that and his Bannin duties.

He was about to leave, when his mother passed him a neatly wrapped package “There is one for you and one for Lord Hokage, make sure you give it to him. Don’t eat both of them!” she barked, Yoru chuckled and nodded his head “Fine, fine he’ll get his share.” He kissed his mum on the cheek before, pouring chakra through himself and weaving a sequence of hand seals, he felt a warm sensation pour through him as he warped through space, appearing just outside the Hokage’s office. Two uniformed shinobi we’re guarding the door, the nodded at him “Morning.” Yoru said in return to their nods, before wrapping his knuckle against the door’s to the office. Giving Takeo fair warning, pushing open the doors and stepping into the office "Lord Hokage."
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru