Well that's not Right

[Closed] Director & Aes Sedai

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Well that's not Right

Post by Willoria » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:45 pm

Noriko always had a list of things she was interested in doing that had one thing in common... annoying her father Yosuke. Of course among these things was a lost of potential non-shinobi hobbies. Perhaps if she picked one and stuck to it he wouldn't have minded, but already Noriko had found that, by refusing to settle on one hobby and trying something new constantly, she'd annoy him even more.

This week's attempt was pottery. To her it seemed simple in concept and something she thought she might actually enjoy, but as she sat in the class on a stool with the wheel on front of her and drooping clay she was instead borderline pissed. "This should be easy..." she muttered to herself, pumping the pedal of the wheel again with a foot and putting both hands on either side of the clay. "It's just supposed to be a bowl, how is that hard?" she muttered, groaning as this time the clay seemed to collapse inward on itself. Without thinking she sighed heavily, stopped moving the wheel, and dropped her face into her hands.

Of course as she realized this meant a residue of clay and water was now smeared down her face, her annoyance only increased.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Well that's not Right

Post by Director » Sun May 03, 2020 3:06 am

Fanho had plopped down in the clay working course. What better way to kill time and use a free day than to start in the pursuit of the arts. After all he was inspired by Izaki's own pursuit of artwork, Fanho decided to try his own hand and see what may come of it. It was rather different than his usual day filled with training, assisting the village, and rather wasting time away trying to think of something fun to do that wasn't of the other two. However rather than start with an easy art class like drawing, or some sort of sculpting. He decided to jump straight away into pottery, a rather difficult, meticulous, and gentle hand was needed. Something Fanho was absolutely a failure in as the energetic nature of the young man had him squish the pottery several times attempting so. While the art class was primarily filled with women with a few men worked in, Fanho among one other women we're the youngest ones in the room. The others looked to be retirement age adults trying to pick a new hobby, and they appeared much more fruitful than the young duo trying their best.

Maybe if I use a little chakra, I can manipulate it a bit more... Heh. Fanho's mind wandered to an easier solution, at least that he had theorized to his clay woes. By applying a little bit of chakra similar to that of his rasengan he began to get his clay to mold into a bowl as the chakra began to rotate pressing the sides out in perfect unison. However he had forgotten one little thing, the rasengan was a pretty torrential jutsu as the clay had flattened out, it began to spin out before depositing itself on the wall directly next to Fanho rather than keeping its bowl like shape it had now created a rather abstract art piece strewn across the teacher's lovely brick studio wall. "Uhhh, I can clean that up." Fanho moved to grab a bucket of water and a rag the art teacher had left out to clean bits of clay left behind by mistakes and problems that arose in the process. As Fanho passed a girl the same age as him struggling with her bowl, he tapped her on the shoulder and pointed at his own mess on the wall. "Pro-tip, avoid force like chakra. Let me learn the hard way so you don't have to." Fanho ushered a huge grin and chuckled at himself as he grabbed his bucket and rag before walking over to clean his inappropriate art piece that was irrelevant for the class before them.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Well that's not Right

Post by Willoria » Sun May 03, 2020 9:38 pm

Noriko flinched visibly as chunks of clay flew by her and splattered against the wall. She heard someone say something about cleaning it up but for several moments she simply stared at the mess on the wall, somewhat mystified. 'Well... at least I'm not the worst one here...' she thought to herself, shaking her head even as she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning her head she shifted her green and black eyes onto Fanho as he pointed out his mess and she chuckled lightly. "Yeah, good to know." she managed, watching him start working on the clean up.

She made a few attempts at her bowl again, frowning as she simply couldn't get the bowl to stand up. After several minutes she gave up and looked over to see Fanho still trying to clean the wall. With a sigh she got up and walked over to stand beside Fanho. "Want some help?"
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Well that's not Right

Post by Director » Mon May 25, 2020 6:57 pm

Fanho patted the wall with a warm washcloth before scrubbing trying to get the clay a little wet so it'd be easy to scrub off. He wasn't long into it before the woman he'd talked to moments earlier came up offering to give a hand in cleaning his mess off the wall. "Well you're certainly welcome to join me in the timeout zone cleaning the wall, but you don't have to. It is my mess after all." As Fanho scrubbed the wall working his elbow into it, but certainly not so much he put a hole in the wall in the nice instructors home he looked over at Noriko. "I hope your bowl turned out much better than mine. As you can tell my creativity was a bit explosive." Fanho wasn't a meticulous man, patient, or passive man. He was very much active and on-the-go sort. The nature of pottery of carefully crafting and molding something wasn't quite in the range of his skill set versus his impactful, explosiveness, and energy filled nature.

"I'm probably not cut out for pottery, but it was quite fun giving it a go."
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”