Wakey Wakey, hands off -

TyDie

Wakey Wakey, hands off -

Post by TyDie » Fri May 01, 2020 10:15 am

Sakaki tapped her foot impatiently as the bottom of the staircase, looking up at the small hallway that lead towards the bedrooms of her handlers. Rokuro and Kaede were already awake, Kaede preparing breakfast in the kitchen and Rokuro sitting quietly in the living room, but there was no sign of Souta. "Damn that old man, where the hell is he? It's already eight, it isn't like him to sleep in like this..." She let out a small huff and turned her head towards Kaede in the kitchen with a mischievous grin. "I'm gonna go wake him up!" And off she went, giggling up the stairs.

Souta never slept in, which meant she never had the chance to pull any sort of pranks on him. So now the question in her head was simple; How would she wake him? She could yell really loud, really close to his ears. Or maybe some shaving cream on the hand with a tickle to his nose? The thought of him slapping himself in the face left her smiling and giggling, but in the end she decided that such a prank would backfire hard on her. After all, Souta was still the constantly vigilant type. Even if she could sneak up on him, when he snapped to attention, it wouldn't be pretty. So instead, she opened his door and stepped into the room, looking down at the man in his bed.

"Alright Souta, come on now. I don't know what the dog woman did to you but Konoha isn't the place to be sleeping in. So Wakey wakey, hands off... Souta, are you okay?" He still hadn't budged, and she knew that he could hear him. She was starting to get worried... something really wasn't right.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Wakey Wakey, hands off -

Post by Willoria » Fri May 01, 2020 10:28 am

Kaede might have been making breakfast but the woman was frowning as Sakaki spoke, and gave the genma host an odd look. "He's been in bed since he got back yesterday with that Inuzuka woman." she remarked, exchanging a worried glance with Rokuro as Sakaki made her way upstairs. "That is really weird though..." she muttered, sighing heavily. "Never thought I'd hope that a woman wore him out before... I didn't even see Hana with him when he came in."

Souta had been asleep practically since he had gotten home from his time with Masami. He lay in bed with his back to the door, not even hearing Sakaki enter. He could hear her voice but at first he didn't even budge. It took a few minutes for the man to blink awake, pulling himself up into a seated position in his bed with a groan. "What time is it?" he asked in a low grumble, glancing at Sakaki. He did his best to smile, not realizing the source of the strange taste in his mouth as he woke up. His teeth had a bit of red through out, the taste in his mouth was that of blood. He reached up and ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. "Ugh, I overslept."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Wakey Wakey, hands off -

Post by TyDie » Fri May 01, 2020 11:27 am

Sakaki smirked at the man as he slowly rose from his slumber like a zombie, but before she could say anything, the man opened his mouth to speak... and she saw the blood. her smirk faded immediately and she rushed to the man's side. "Souta, you're bleeding. Lay back, something's not right." Sakaki would try to help the man lay back down before rushing light green chakra through her body and into his; the infamous Medical Diagnosis technique. "Kaede, get up here!" It wasn't like her to bark orders like this, but there was definitely something wrong going on here. The medical diagnosis techniques brought back immediate results, and none of them were good.

"Souta, your body is breaking down. There are fractures and breaks all throughout, not just the bone but muscle and organ too... how long has this been going on? You're in serious trouble!" Sakaki's worry overcame her, her chakra revealing that blood had been slowly leaking into his lungs. No doubt he had been coughing up blood, hence the mouth. With more chakra flooding into her hands, the Mystical Palm technique was now in effect, and she started by placing her hands firmly on his lungs. "This isn't going to work forever Kaede, we need help."
JutsuShow
*[Iijutsu • Medical Diagnosis Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 5 Iijutsu
Perhaps one of the most important Iijutsu techniques to date, the *[Iijutsu • Medical Diagnosis Technique] allows its users to probe another's body in search for medical answers. After focusing chakra into his/her hands, the user will begin to channel it into the patient's body. Using this chakra as an internal extension of his/her hand to feel for abnormalities and other issues, the user is often able to determine the problem after some time and concentration. In order for a thorough examination to provide sufficient answers, the user will focus for up to one (1) post, seeking signs of internal and external damage, organ malfunction and disease among other ailments. Although skilled medical-nin have the possibility to work faster, skill cannot be substituted in for thoroughness.

*[Iijutsu • Mystical Palm]
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 20 Iijutsu
One of the almighty and most highly coveted abilities of medical-nin, the *[Iijutsu • Mystical Palm] technique allows its users to heal wounds quickly and efficiently. After focusing chakra into his/her hands, the user will place them over the wound in question and begin to channel chakra through it. As the chakra interacts with the cells and tissues in the area, the wound will begin to regenerate and heal over until there's no remnant of it ever being there. Of course, this is not done in the blink of an eye. To heal small-to-moderate wounds, it takes very little time, while large wounds take one (1) post of concentration to mend, and mortal wounds take a total of two (2) posts to fully mend. This technique lasts for four (4) posts, but due to its chakra-extensive nature, users are not advised to treat multiple large wounds in a single use.
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Wakey Wakey, hands off -

Post by Willoria » Fri May 01, 2020 11:41 am

"Sakaki, I'm fine, I swear." he tried to assure her, and failed, eventually giving in and laying back as she used Iijutsu to look him over. In truth the man didn't expect her to find anything, and so when she started yelling for Kaede he gave her a confused look. "Sakaki, I swear, I'm just sore, I'm fine." he tried to say, at least until Sakaki explained further what she was seeing. Souta seemed to freeze up a moment. "How long? What are you talking about, Sakaki? I've been fine."

By this point both Kaede and Rokuro had come up into the room, with Kaede moving straight to Souta and her hands glowing with that same green hue. "She's right." she said quietly, after several moments. "Souta... you're falling apart. You sure you haven't noticed anything?" she asked, even as the man was already shaking his head.

"Your friend. You coughed up blood while you were with her, that's why you came home."

Souta turned his head towards Rokuro suddenly, staring, and glaring. "You followed me?"

In any other situation Rokuro might have smirked, having been able to follow Souta without him noticing, but right now he just couldn't. "My responsibility to a Genma host isn't just to watch her. Family applies.... and I didn't follow you, I was with her remember? You were dumb enough to touch the door on your way in and I saw light blood staining and did the math."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Wakey Wakey, hands off -

Post by TyDie » Fri May 01, 2020 6:58 pm

Souta kept saying he was fine, over and over again, swearing up and down that he was okay. But no matter what he said, the chakra she had flowed through his body was more than enough proof to the contrary. "Souta, shut up. You're not fine, you're bleeding into your lungs and stomach and who knows where else. You're literally breaking down at the cellular level. That's the furthest from fine anyone can be!" Sakaki practically barked at him, how could he be so dismissive while he was decaying inside, like gangreen or necrosis or some kind of atrophy. It was unheard of, was this some kind of disease? Rokuro spoke up about the blood and Sakaki shot Souta glare... he had been bleeding since yesterday?

It was a wonder he wasn't dead already.

"Kaede, we can't do anything here but buy time. He needs to get to the hospital, can you get a Konoha shinobi to help us get him there?" She didn't stop channeling the Mystical palm at any point while talking, although she did move from the man's lungs down to his stomach. He was bleeding there too... this was going to get bad fast if they didn't get more help soon.
Active Characters

Willoria

Wakey Wakey, hands off -

Post by Willoria » Fri May 01, 2020 7:05 pm

Kaede of course rounded on Rokuro almost immediately. "You knew he was coughing up blood and said nothing?!"

Rokuro shook his head, holding up his hands as if in defeat. "Hey! I didn't realize what it meant until right now when I saw the blood on his teeth!" he replied, looking over as Sakaki argued with Souta.

Souta of course had had just about enough and practically growled as Sakaki barked at him. "Well it has to be wrong! I'm not hurt that much, It wasn't that much blood, I'm fine. There's nothing wrong a little sleep wouldn't cure." he tried to insist. But as he pushed Sakaki aside to try and sit up, Rokuro suddenly came to his side and grabbed his shoulder, pushing him down and holding him down to the bed. He tried to push Rokuro off, to no avail. "What the-."

"If you were fine, you could shrug me off hard enough to hit a wall." Rokuro said, looking down at Souta almost sadly before his eyes went to Sakaki's. "I'll get help." he told her, glancing at both her and Kaede. "You both are medics, you're both needed here." he added, letting go of Souta when the older man stopped struggling and Rokuro headed down the stairs to find help.

TyDie

Wakey Wakey, hands off -

Post by TyDie » Sat May 02, 2020 9:57 pm

Sakaki let herself be pushed back for a moment as he tried to get up, though in reality it was so weak she might've been able to resist. And Rokuro proved that himself, holding the bannin down with little effort. Hopefully that was the proof Souta needed to realize he was in trouble, and Sakaki nodded to Rokuro as he left to go flag down a shinobi. But a moment later Sakaki realized that even if Rokuro got a shinobi to come, it wouldn't help; how were they going to move Souta? He couldn't walk that far, and the hospital at least a 10-15 minute walk. He'd never make it that far, he was getting worse and worse by the second... She had to think of something. "Kaede, keep working on him. Souta won't make the trip by foot, we have to get him there another way."

She then took a kunai out of her ninja pouch and began to glow with her black chakra, imbuing the kunai with her newly uncovered power; the power of space and time. As she flooded the weapon with her chakra, she brought her other hand up to the weapon and held the weapon's hilt in both of her hands. A moment later, she would take a deep breath and pull the weapon apart, creating an exact replica of the original in the process. She would then place one of the kunai on Souta's nightstand, holding the other in her hand. 'Don't touch that Kunai, it's connected to this one. I'm going to high tail it to the hospital, keep him safe Kaede!" She wouldn't wait for input from either of them, taking off at top speed down the stairs and bursting through the front door, whizzing past Rokuro as she left a trail of dust behind her.

Just hold on Souta... I know someone who can fix this.
JutsuShow
Recycle & Open Space: True Link
A-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Sakaki begins by channeling chakra through her body, then place one hand on an any object small enough to fit in her grasp. Upon doing so, she will Recycle Space, creating an exact duplicate of that object. The duplicate of said object will act as an Anchor, turning both objects into links to each other. Should any party aside from the Architect come in contact with either anchor, they’ll be instantly transported to the other Anchor either a) they elect to or b) their control is less than the control of the Architect. The Architect can opt to use the Anchor at any point as well, should they so choose.
Active Characters

Willoria

Wakey Wakey, hands off -

Post by Willoria » Sun May 03, 2020 7:56 pm

Souta was shaking his head as Sakaki took off and Kaede took up position beside him, her hands glowing green with Iijutsu chakra. "This is crazy." he said rather dumbly. "It's not that bad, I'm fine." he tried to explain. "I don't hurt that bad, it can't be that serious."

Kaede gave him a concerned look, a look that honestly almost seemed to scare the Bannin. The last time he had seen such a look on her face was when Sakaki had stabbed him and they weren't sure he was going to make it. "She's not wrong, Souta-sama." she said quietly. "The damage is extensive. I don't know how you're conscious, how you're moving, this kind of damage you should be in a coma at best." Looking down at her hands she sighed quietly after a few minutes and let the green glow dissipate. "And the worst part is, this isn't helping. The Iijutsu isn't fixing any of the damage... Souta this... this could be..." she looked at him sadly, taking a deep breath to steady herself as the older man nodded slowly.

"It has to be the curse." he said quietly, sighing as he laid his head back and a thousand thoughts went through it. "You should know, there's a safe in my house. It's in my bedroom closet... if something goes wrong, there's a letter for each of you."

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”