[Closed] A Little Bounce (Boing!)

Dot & Katya

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Sat May 23, 2020 5:25 pm

Some of Noriko's rebellions against her family weren't quite so little. One of the hardest to get her hands on were cigarettes. There was a time when she could have just stolen a couple from her father but he had since quit. It made her picking up the habit purely to annoy him make all the more sense and sometimes all the more fun, but it also made it harder to get them without her brother noticing and ratting her out. She had to be careful as she made her way to the marketplace, her white cloth wrap around her shoulders and up over her head for a moment, seemingly to shield herself from the sun. Though in truth as she exchanged her money for the cigarettes and quickly stashed them away in a pouch, it was all in the hopes that someone who knew her father wouldn't see.

'Freaking impossible I swear... he used to run ANBU! For all I know he has someone here, right now, spying on me. Constantly.'

In her imagined frustration the young Ibakuro turned and stepped into the street, hardly paying attention to where she was going when there was suddenly a rather awkward impact. She looked down at what seemed to be a rather startled boy.... who had just run face first into the Ibakuro girl's chest. She could have blushed, but even as it made its way to her cheeks lightly, she smirked almost evilly at him as well.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Sat May 23, 2020 6:27 pm

Izaki was walking the streets of Konoha completely oblivious to what was going on around him. The little yoot was busy away testing out a new pain brush that his mother had bought for him. It was refillable, with a fine point and Izaki wanted to know exactly how much he could paint before he had to waste time to refill it. It was doing pretty good, he was painting the view he had from his bed of his bedroom, managing to paint every little detail; his wardrobe, desk, shelf with all the painting on it and the corner of the window. It was a well presented picture, and he has never been so oblivious to his surrounding than at this very moment, there was something soothing about painting, and hearing no noise coming from the streets, this was not a regular occurrence for the streets of Konoha that were usually piping with life.

Suddenly, he saw movement at the top of his eyes and he looked up, but at this point it was already too late; his little face connected with the embodiment of love, passion and lust, that sent a magnitude of feelings throughout his nervous system, sending him into a state of a dream-like experience. For that brief moment in time, he felt like he was flowing on air, this sensation filled him be joy that made him feel like he could achieve anything he ever wanted, he could be whoever he wanted to be. His body in a state of full relaxation, the world ceased to exist for that split second...

And when he came to his senses, he was on the ground, looking up at this beauty with lime green eyes; he was flabbergasted by this individual and all he could manage to do at that very point in time, was stare up with his mouth wide-open.
KonohagakureShow
Senju, Noeru - Chuunin - A-Rank
IwagakureShow
Fukusha Kurai - Genin - D-Rank
KumogakureShow
Igarashi Ryoto - Genin - D Rank
SunagakureShow
Ikigai, Itoshii - Genin - D Rank - #C2B280

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sat May 23, 2020 6:37 pm

Noriko continued smirking at him as she saw him stare up at her with his mouth agape. She crossed her arms under her chest, an act likely done on purpose as she looked down at Izaki. "You know, usually you should say hello first." she teased, chuckling to herself before finally reaching out a hand to offer him help getting back to his feet. If he took her hand she'd be cautious to help him up without putting him face first right back to where he was, though she had certainly considered putting him there again for another laugh.

But no, instead she helped him up carefully and turned to see what he was doing. She was more than a little surprised to see he had been painting. "Painting while walking?" she asked curiously. "I'm surprised you only ran into me." she added, chuckling again. "But no actually I think that was my fault, so I'm sorry about that. I hope I didn't mess anything up..." She suddenly became a bit concerned. The painting he was doing seemed beautiful already, and she really hoped she hadn't caused him to smudge it or ruin it compared to what his goal ending had been for it.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Sun May 24, 2020 2:01 pm

The youth was led on the ground still coming to his senses when the lady before hi spoke. His mind was not functioning properly, he could hear everything she was saying, but his brain was not processing any of it. Until she finally offered him a hand, and he just about managed to grasp the meaning of it, but at the point, he was not sure whether he was brave enough to grab her hand. He led there looking at it for e brief moment;

'Go on! Do it you coward!' these thoughts rang through his brain until his body moved, his arm extended and he grabbed the lady by her hand and was eventually back on his feet, dusting himself off before looking up at her once again, this time with a smile on his face, his confidence has returned. The youth responded to the lady non-verbally to show that he was listening and once she finished her utterance it was his turn;

'Haha well, I try to paint as much as I can, and the streets were fairly empty so I just thought I'd do it while hoping for the best and then I wasn't expecting someone to come out of the alley and then obviously this happened and don't worry too much about I'm simply testing my new brush so that I don't actually care too much about that drawing and I'm Izaki.' the youth let out, the size of his lungs was second to none, and he wasn't she whether his confidence had actually returned.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Mon May 25, 2020 6:52 pm

At first Noriko merely raised an eyebrow as Izaki spoke. He ran on in one whole sentence and it honestly surprised the girl that he didn't have to stop for a breath in the middle. As he finished she laughed a moment, nodding as she was relieved to find she hadn't actually messed up anything important. "Well good." she said, chuckling between remarks. "I would have felt really bad if I messed anything up that you were working on." she added, glancing about them before turning her attention back to him.

"I'm Noriko." She finally introduced herself, glancing at Izaki's things as he had mentioned something about a new brush. "So is the new brush working out then?" she asked rather awkwardly. "I don't have much art talent... my last attempt was pottery and I... well I'm pretty sure I got more so-called art on the wall than anything... and that is really bad when working with pottery." she admitted, blushing furiously as she remembered the fiasco with the pottery wheel.

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Wed May 27, 2020 9:43 am

'No! You could never have messed it up, don't worry about it honestly...' The youth let out with a smile on his face, happy that he had bumped into this lady, whom he found rather attractive. His smile widened when she introduced herself, 'Noriko, got it,' the youth thought as he continued listening. He liked how the girl spoke and expressed herself. He was not sure about how he should approach this, it was the first time he was speaking to a girl like her. The girls at the academy were not as pretty, assuming composure was his best bet, so he gave it a go.

'It's alright, just saves me having to dip the brush. I only picked this up because my mom used to draw and she taught me. What are you doing here all wrapped up, Noriko?' his voice remained calm and composed when his body language revealed excitement and nervousness by constantly fiddling with his hands.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

TheLacarix

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:21 am

***POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE***