Having A Good Time

Kabu and Rain

Kabu

Having A Good Time

Post by Kabu » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:21 pm

It was a fairly nice day, clear and sunny, but Masami herself was a broiling storm as she walked down the street. Feeling that she hadn't been quite proactive enough for a woman her age, her family and friends had conspired to send her on a blind date, one that had ended disastrously. Of course maybe it was at least partially her own fault for acting aloof and disinterested as she hadn't even wanted to go but her partner had been incredibly rude and maybe just as disinterested, not having even noticed that she, for once in her life had even gotten dressed up for the occasion, wearing a nice dress with her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"I need a drink. Hopefully be able to get my mind off of this disaster of a blind date." she sighed in frustration, turning in place and heading towards the nearest bar.

Remember child, just keep it in moderation. You know what you've been told. Aturasu spoke up, giving her a preemptive warning, causing her to sigh once again.

I get it I get it. I'll be careful. If I'm not, I'll never hear the end of it, whether from you or anyone else. she responded, clearly a bit annoyed. Though she had to admit he had a point.

Perhaps it would be best to find a partner for this... But who? That was the question indeed... There were any number of people she could ask... Perhaps someone she didn't spend much time with would be best? Perhaps she would find the answer as she walked along towards her destination.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Rain21199

Having A Good Time

Post by Rain21199 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:16 am

Today was Zakuro's first day off in what felt like forever. The only problem was that he had no idea what to do. Typically he'd go straight to the training fields and workout, but he did that everyday. Today he decided he would avoid anything work or ninja related, which is why he was in this situation. He didn't do anything that wasn't work or ninja related.

In his attempt to fill his day with more than just sitting in his house, staring at a wall, Zakuro had been roaming the village looking for something to spark his interest. Instead of finding what he was looking for, he found his mind slipping into thoughts on battle strategy and paperwork that needed to be filled. It was during one of these spells that Zakuro rounded a corner and ended up face to face with a woman.

He wasn't paying any attention and was a notoriously fast walker. Before he knew it, he was inches away from this girl. He stopped dead in his tracks, but he didn't know if she would have the reaction time to stop herself before they collided.

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Kabu

Having A Good Time

Post by Kabu » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:06 am

Lost in her thoughts and emotions as she was, Masami hardly noticed the people passing by or even really where she was walking, her final destination being foremost in her mind. And so she turned a corner and found herself on her butt, having bumped into a man with a familiar, though at the same time very different build and face. All in all they felt like a stranger but there was also a strange sense of familiarity.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should really have been more careful." Masami spoke with an apologetic bow, ears flat against her head and blush on her cheeks, once she had stood, the incident surprisingly haven't simply added to her emotional irritation/turmoil. Instead she was simply feeling embarrassed for letting her irritation get the better of her and cause her to not pay attention.

Still, perhaps this was a fortunate opportunity. She had after all been hoping for company of some sort. That said, first things first...

"Oh yes, I'm Inuzuka Masami. I've gotta say, you look familiar but we haven't met before... have we?" she spoke, head tilted curiously to the side. Really there absolutely was something familiar about this stranger, the woman sensing that Aturasu felt similarly though also couldn't recall.

Really, it was very strange indeed.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Rain21199

Having A Good Time

Post by Rain21199 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:57 pm

Zakuro blushed wildly as the young woman toppled to the ground.

"Sorry! So sorry! No need to apologize, that was on me completely!"

Zakuro grabbed her around the bicep and lifted her to her feet. He finally got a good chance to look at this person he just managed to topple over. A short, dark haired woman with... dog ears? Zakuro ignored what she said about meeting before. Instead he almost instinctively reached out and touched the woman's ear. It was soft and warm to the touch and definitely real.

I took him a second to realize what he was doing. He was rubbing this poor girl's ear. His hand jerk back away from her and a small look of horror spread across his face.

"I have no idea why I just did that. That was weird. I am so sorry!" Zakuro looked away quickly in embarrassment.

"Umm, anyways, Masami was it?" and saying her name aloud was all it took to remember her. Of course, Masami Inuzaka. She was a member of Mamorinuku and they even traveled together for a short time. "Forgive me for what seems to be the weirdest introduction of all time. I'm Gerudo, Zakuro, head of the Sekkoutai. We met a few years back. You'd be a hard person to forget. It's a shame I couldn't have been more memorable." He gave out a hearty chuckle. "How've you been all this time?"

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Kabu

Having A Good Time

Post by Kabu » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:24 am

"Hmm?" Masami couldn't help but tilt her head at the mention of the man's name, the woman letting out a surprised gasp as her mind connected the dots and realization came to her, the woman finally able to see the boy she had met so many years ago within the man that she was facing now. "Oh my, I'm so sorry Zakuro. You've just grown up so much since we last met that I didn't make the connection at first. I could never actually forget one of my comrades, especially one whom I've worked with before. And it's okay, about the ear touching. I'm used to it by now." she responded with a smile, ears twitching in delight from the very brief rubbing. In the past an unexpected touch like that may have upset and angered her but she had grown to expect it at any moment.

"Anyways, I've been good. Got a promotion to Jounin and been training a lot, also been spending quite a lot of time of late with Aina and the kids." she began responding to his question, pausing as she took a moment to think on her next words. " Though Mom has also been nagging me to look for a boyfriend and tonight even went so far as to set me up on a blind date. It went about as well as you can imagine and now I'm finding myself in need of a drink." she continued, clearly unhappy with even so much as remembering her terrible evening as her ears and tail stood at attention, her cheeks as well puffed up in a very clear pout.

"So, what have you been up to yourself?" she returned the question, having taken a moment to calm back down.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Rain21199

Having A Good Time

Post by Rain21199 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:15 pm

Zakuro gave Masami a warm smile. "I'd be a sucker if I missed out on the opportunity to get drinks with a girl as beautiful as you" He said with a wink as held his arm out for her to grab it. "I think I know just the place."

Whether or not Masami took him up on the offer of locking arms, he'd lead her to a small restaurant and bar just around the corner from the Mamorinuku headquarters. On the way there, he'd answer her question. "Most of my time has been spent either training myself, training young shinobi, leading my team or organizing the Sekkoutai as their newest leader. My free time has basically been eaten up and I find myself not enjoying the little things anymore. I guess I'd say I'm glad we ran into each other. I hope this'll be a fun night." He gave Masami another smile.

The name of the restaurant was "The Furui Ki" which literally meant old tree. Even from a nice distance away, a cherry blossom about 25 feet in height stood looming over the back of the building. "I go here all the time after work, or even sometimes during. They have good food and even better drinks, and they say that cherry blossom in their courtyard was the first one planted here in Konoha during the construction of the village. I don't know how true that is, but it's fascinating to think about how ancient that tree could be."

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

Kabu

Having A Good Time

Post by Kabu » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:47 am

Masami couldn't help but blush as Zakuro called her beautiful, her cheeks burning even brighter as she wrapped her arm around Zakuro's own. Like this it kind of felt like they were on a date but whether perhaps due to inexperience with such things or perhaps something else, she found she didn't particularly mind. At the very least it was strange for her to let her guard down like this, though given her recent meeting with Taiga, perhaps she was just simply getting more comfortable around others, who knew really.

Anyways, as she pondered the situation she listened to Zakuro speak, smiling as she responded. "I'm glad as well. And you know, you're the first boy I've ever done something like this with. I just hope I don't embarrass myself."

And with that she fell silent until they arrived at the restaurant, giggling as Zakuro spoke of the building. "I never took you for the type to be interested in things like nature or history." she responded to his remark on the cherry tree. "Though I can't blame you. It really is a fascinating thing to think about." she added, grinning as she led the way into the restaurant.

"Enough about that though. Let's go party! I hope you can keep up."

Remember child. Moderation is key.

Masami frowned on hearing Aturasu speak so suddenly with words she didn't want to hear. She knew they had discussed moderation not too long ago but as far as she was concerned circumstances had changed. She wasn't alone and her companion was very strong so surely that meant she could let loose a little, right? And besides... I know but this is a special occasion. And who knows when another chance like this will come since everyone's so busy nowadays, myself included.

Very well then. Just be vigilant and ever mindful.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”