[Graded] A meeting of the minds

Kaitos10

[Graded] A meeting of the minds

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:12 pm

Haruka had been in the village for awhile just wandering around doing nothing trying to think of what to do. She was starting to get very bored which was something she was definitely not happy about. She as she kept, looking around she eventually stopped at a training ground and decided to just blow off steam by making explosives tags then making things go boom. She once heard somewhere that art is a explosion and while she didn’t completely agree with that sentiment she would admit there was something oddly satisfying about watching explosions go off especially when your bored.

She stops inside the training grounds and starts making explosive seals, after a hour or two of making them and expending most of her chakra she finally finishes. After that she wipes the sweat from her brow and takes a deep breath to relax. Next she starts apply the seals to various rocks of moderate size so she won’t waist kunai. Finally she makes sure no one else is anywhere near her in the training grounds before letting out a impish smirk and begins randomly chuckling explosive rocks at random stuff in the training ground. Smirking impishly the whole time as she enjoys watching the destruction and pure mayhem her bombs create.

She then thought to herself at least I’m not bored anymore. As she enjoyed watching the explosions all of the place.
“jutsu used”Show
color=black]Force Fuuinjutsu • Explosive Tag[/color]
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After drawing a ([Control]/5)x([Control]/5) meter seal formula on a surface of an object. The user will then arm it with their chakra up to [Control] strength with a concussive force explosion outwards from itself.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

TheLacarix

A meeting of the minds

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:07 pm

A log, standing just below six feet was propped up, stabbed into the ground so it wouldn’t move out of position. Chips of wood flew through the air, as the sharp metal kunai sliced through it and a grunt followed each strike. The young Genin, attached to the blade was panting, sweat dripping from his head as he trained, in the aptly named training ground. He moved forward, lowered himself down and thrust upwards across the throat area of the log.

As he was about to make contact, a loud explosion echoed through the air knocking Nobu off balance, slipping across the grass. His head turned, shocked at the large eruption and the sound of rubble off in the distance. Were a pair of shinobi partaking in some intense sparring? Perhaps they were taking it a little too far, though Nobu couldn’t quench his curiosity as he felt his drawn to the explosions.

He moved through the wooded area surrounding each training field as moved towards the sounds. He didn’t walk for long, the sounds were getting louder and rubble was flying through the air high above the trees. Nobu gingerly made his way forward, careful not to be struck by any debris. Through the tree line, his bright blue eyes glanced towards a young girl, who seemed to have a visage of enjoyment as she watched the explosions she was making. They were ferocious and obviously powerful.

He moved through the treeline, leaning against the bark of a tree and watching the genin in plain sight and not disrupting her. He pondered what her reason for the explosions were, it seemed an odd training regime.
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

A meeting of the minds

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:41 pm

She would’ve put her ear plugs back in before she started using the explosives plus most likely use some sort of additional protection in addition to that. Between that and the explosions she didn’t hear the new person approaching and just continued focusing on the explosions. Besides she was having way to much fun to stop now and it isn’t like she had anything better to do. So she kept going till she was half way done, when she finally got a idea to try out later, but for now she would try something else.

After that she started practicing throwing the projectile and activating it before it reached its target though she wondered if this would ever come in handy. It’s also possible that doing this in battle would be totally different then practicing it here. That said she kept practicing so that they would activate the moment before they hit the target if possible figuring that way she could prevent someone from just blocking the kunai. That was assuming they didn’t notice the explosive tag on the kunai before it was in range, that would be one thing she couldn’t deal with but she hoped that people with eyes good enough to do that would be rare.

When she was finally ran out of explosive seals to use she started to relax and then looked around and noticed the person watching her. She then waves happily at them while smiling and then yells over to them saying “hai hai! Who are you? Are you another genin here?” She then waited for his response wondering why he was all the way over there, was he shy, was he just being polite, or was it something else? It was hard to tell for sure only way to find out was to ask him after all she just hoped he would respond.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

A meeting of the minds

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:13 am

Nobu still leaning against the tree, feeling the grooves of the wood pushing through his shirt and onto his skin he moved his shoulder slightly to reveal this slight discomfort. The girl finally caught sight of him and greeted him. It was apparent from the get-go that she was an eccentric young woman, she had to be with such a loud greeting and seemed to enjoy making large vast explosions.

His pale hand waved back and forth, somewhat nonchalantly he titled his head as she asked who he was, yet she hadn’t introduced herself “Do you often ask for other names before introducing yourself?” He mused, an obnoxious snort came soon after “Aizawa, Nobu and yes I’m a genin. Though I’ll be entering the chuunin exams soon.” He said as he pulled himself off the tree and stepped forward across the training field towards the girl.

He offered out his hand for the young woman to shake, his head turned and took in the entire field “I hadn’t quite expected to see such intense training when I headed here.” He said with a curious tone, wondering what the girls aim was. Using kai wasn’t overly taxing and most academy students had mastered such a technique, was this just for enjoyment? The idea bemused Nobu.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

A meeting of the minds

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:45 pm

She would wait as he responded but when he did she would look on shyly and say in a embarrassed tone “oh good point whoops.....” though she soon recovered and started to glare at him after the obnoxious snort for a short time but tried to let go and stop though it was pretty hard and she really didn’t like the high and mighty act. She would then do her best to smile and say “nice to meet you Aizawa I’m haruka izumi” she would then happily shake his hand when he offered it.

She then heard his next comment and thought if she should tell the whole truth or if she should mix in a lie or too just case. Eventually she decided on the later and said “yea I didn’t have much to do so decided to work on my fuinjutsu as well as my timing” it wasn’t a total lie since she was working on her timing and a argument could be made that making explosive tags like she did was working on fuinjutsu even though she had no intention of practicing and just liked making things go boom question was would he be able to figure out what was a lie and what was the truth.

She then started to think and wonder if there was a better way to make explosives then to use fuinjutsu maybe fire and wind? It’s hard to say, but the more she thought about it fire and earth could work as well since she could make the bomb casing out of earth and the fire chakra would help with the explosions. Question is could she properly mix them? It was hard to tell, plus there was no guarantee that particular chakra mixture would work. But she soon realized she was lost in her thoughts and tried to return her attention to the new person here.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

A meeting of the minds

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:17 pm

He took her hand and gave it a firm shake, not overly aggressive just a polite hand shake. She explained why she was making the explosions, though he had no reason to doubt her so he simply nodded in response to her explanation.

“Timing is a very important aspect, it seems as though you certainly have that down.”
He walked backwards from her and slowly paced up and down the field looking at the damage he’d done “I wonder how effective you’re explosions are in combat, though I guess they are better as a surprise attack or as part of a defence?” he questioned, always interested in how others fought.

Though if he was honest, Nobu wasn’t the most effective in combat usually focusing on support with his medical ninjutsu.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

A meeting of the minds

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:28 pm

She happily shook his hand and as he began to speak it seemed he didn’t doubt her which is good. She would prefer to avoid the trouble that it would cause otherwise. When he mentioned her timing she would smile and say “I hope your right” she would then wait as he inspected her work and she would look on as well trying to compare the damage to past explosive tags. She hoped she had improved the damage from them but still came to think there had to be a better more more impressive and bigger explosive.

She would then hear his next comment and reply “I do too though the whole point of the timing is to be able to activate the explosive part right as someone would block the kunai or try to dodge out of the way. That way won’t only have to use them in surprise attacks since would have to notice the explosive tag before it got in range other would be very tricky to deal with” she then would wait for a response from him. She wondered what his specialty was and how good he was at combat. Eventually she decided to just ask and say “so, what is your specialty? Or anything you like to practice?”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

A meeting of the minds

Post by TheLacarix » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:10 pm

Nobu listened with interest as the young girl and her idea of hiding the explosions, which in all honesty was the best option and hiding them in in plain sight. Apparent she was a skilful combatant or at least a tactician.

And suddenly the conversation turned to his favourite subject, himself.

A smile ran across his face and his eyes narrowed “I’m a medical shinobi, I’ve enlisted in the corps so combat is not really my prowess.” He somewhat lined, he was quite skilled in combat but she didn’t need to know that “Though it doesn’t mean I’m completely useless.” He said with a chuckle as his hand moved to his holster, withdrawing and holding it in his hand.

“Watch.” He weaved a flurry of seals, he felt a warm sensation pour through. Once the seal were complete, sankaton chakra bubbled above his hands the kunai, slowly crumbling it into nothingness, almost as though it never existed.

He wiped his hands of any remitments of dust that may of being left behind “This is Sankaton, it’s unique super release to our village.” Though she might already know that, but it wasn’t overly common knowledge “If you’d like to practise your timing on an opponent, I’d be free to spar.” He said.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

A meeting of the minds

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:54 pm

Haruka looked on curiously and says “that’s interesting always need people like you incase the people fighting like me get hurt. Though must be hard if you have to go out into the field.” She then watched as he disentegrated the kunai with some jutsu And said “wow that’s amazing! Seems like a really useful jutsu to have, can anyone learn it?” after that she waited and heard another comment replying “that would be nice thanks but I currently have no way of getting my kunai past your super release jutsu so wouldn’t be much training, plus I’m currently low on chakra I could most likely safely make a few more explosive tags though also I wouldn’t make them at full power just in case”

She would wait to see what he would reply if he mentioned that he wouldn’t use the super release she would nod and say “ok sounds good then I’ll take you up on your offer thanks” she would then proceed to make more explosive tags though with far less power and only enough to wound and cause pain but far far from enough to be lethal. After that she would wrap them on the kunai and wrap some blank parchment around some kunai also to make it even harder to pick out the explosive ones from the non explosive ones. When she was finally done she would get up and say “are you ready?” If he was she would start quickly throwing 5 kunai at him some explosive some not just to see how things go.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

A meeting of the minds

Post by TheLacarix » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:03 pm

Nobu’s eyes narrowed at the young girl in front of him, suggesting as though he’d simply be back up and wouldn’t be capable on the field, simply because he was a medical shinobi didn’t mean that he wasn’t capable at combat, that was far from the truth. Nobu wouldn’t correct the young genin, least not verbally.

“Yes, it can be learnt by anyone in the village who has an affinity for fire, though it is very difficult to maintain.” The Medical shinobi slowly stepped back across the field readying for his spar with the girl “It would probably be better for your training if you found away around it, rather than asking me not to use it entirely, but if that’s what you prefer.” He responded with a lie, he certainly didn’t plan to hold back.

She asked if he was ready, he simply nodded in response and within an instant five kunai flung towards him. He hadn’t expected her to act so quickly, he pushed hard off the ground and leaping through the air to the side as the five kunai passed by him, his gaze search them looking for explosive tags and making sure they would be out of range. If any did explode he'd be able to avoid them or at least he hoped. It was apparent than the girl would use explosives so he would need to be wary.

Withdrawing his own kunai, Nobu sprinted across the ground towards his target showing his impressive speed as he attempted to quickly close the gap.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

A meeting of the minds

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:58 pm

“ooc infoShow
I really suck at pvp so if I do anything wrong please tell me since not really sure how to pvp properly

Haruka would cringe as she sees his eyes narrow and she replies in a nervous tone “uhhh did I say something wrong? If so what?” Haruka would then nervously look at Nobu as she waited for a response she hoped it wasn’t because she commented on his combat prowess? Though wouldn’t that be odd after all he said he wasn’t the best at that so why would he be mad at some one agreeing with him? Did I misunderstand him so far?

When he started talking she decided to shelve the issue for later and would reply happily “that awesome I would love to learn it sometime it looks really useful! “ after that she heard the second part and would reply in a sort of quiet nervous tone “your most likely right but I currently have no way to counter it, so would have to think of a new jutsu or it would be a pretty one sided spar and training so would appreciate it if you wouldn’t use it” she then wondered if he planned on using it anyway he didn’t exactly say he wouldn’t.

She figured there was nothing she could do about it even if she pressed him to not use it he could just lie she betted besides she wanted to get this started and see what kind of person he was. Maybe she would be wrong and Nobu wasn’t the kind of dick that would do that. Though after they started he quickly went to dodge as she saw his body start to move she went to activate the explosive kunai but she was to slow it appears he was far faster then her. By the time she activated them he had already jumped to the side and was in mid air but soon after he looked he would see what appeared to be explosive tags on all of them.

Question is would he be able to tell the difference between a real explosive tag and a fake one in the split second he saw them before the explosion? One thing was for sure when he saw them the explosive tags were all placed on the same spot, around the hilt. Also he would notice the explosion that happened was only half of the power of the ones that happened before maybe even a quarter. The explosion would create a smoke screen in that area.

Immediately after activating the previous explosive kunai, she would quickly as possible take out more. After that she would throw them at him, there was 3 of them incoming that looked exactly the same as before.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

A meeting of the minds

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:25 pm

-
Last edited by TheLacarix on Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

TheLacarix

A meeting of the minds

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:09 pm

He almost rolled his eyes in annoyance at the young girl, to give up soe easily and not event attempt to counter his sankaton. In a true battle on the field, an opponent wouldn’t offer such niceties. A real shinobi faced diversity and over came it. Though what could Nobu do? Perhaps he’d have to teach her this lesson.

The spar continued, his eyes widened as every single one of the kunai had tags on, what a waste of tags. Thought Nobu, however it soon became clear some were fake though he couldn’t discern which was which as they erupted. Luckily he’d already moved out of the way already, so he was out of range of anything damaging however it threw his footing off, dropping him to the ground below. His fingers scratched against the grass as he ripped through it and lifted himself up franticly as the next set of kunai came towards him. He wouldn’t fall for the same trick twice, the speed of the kunai was simply too slow for Nobu’s speed before the kunai even got close he was gone, moving almost as a blur.

His eyes locked onto the young woman, it was probably unfair to call Nobu a Genin he was only that by name his abilities were of a Chunnin level at least, he just needed to complete the exam. He moved forward closing the gap, holding his own kunai low and swing it upwards aiming at the genins jaw.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

A meeting of the minds

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:15 pm

After the second kunai attack failed It would appear the kunai would have little effect here on someone so fast so she tried to switch tactics and started dancing to prepare for close combat and problem was he was so fast no matter what she did she was unlikely to be able to dodge it. That doesn’t mean she wasn’t going to try she just had to hope this guy wasn’t psychotic enough to kill a fellow leaf ninja. So as he got close she did her best to try to avoid it question would be was she able to? All she could do was wait to see if she would be seriously injured or not?

She wondered if she could at least somehow grab him then use a explosive kunai to take them both down at least that way she wouldn’t have died alone and for nothing. She just hoped it wouldn’t have to come to that. Because like anyone normal person she really didn’t want to die but worse then that she didn’t want to be killed without being able to take her killer with her. That would be truly terrible especially thinking about how he would get to go on with his life and she would be stuck in the ground.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

A meeting of the minds

Post by TheLacarix » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:02 pm

Nobu pushed hard off the ground, continuing to run forward moving left to right at he did so that his opponent wouldn’t be able to get a clear shot on him again. His eyes widened, in shock as he cleared the distance in a matter of moments and the young genin hadn’t even attempted to move out of the way. Perhaps she knew it was inevitable and she simply accepted her fate.

However Nobu wouldn’t be stupid enough to kill a comrade in a sparring session, he had no need to kill her and it wouldn’t prove anything. Quickly turning the kunai and reducing his physical strength, he would attempt to strike her in the jaw with the pommel of the kunai, not enough strength to break her jaw or do any real damage but as simple warning not to underestimate a Medical Ninja.

It seemed as though the girl wasn’t as a stupid as he thought she was, she knew she wasn’t quick enough and decided to let Nobu getting in close her hands attempted to come at him, luckily for Nobu though his tactic was always hit and move, the moment his strike came close he strafed to the left and would attempt to kick the girl in the back.

If he was successful, he’d jump backwards and put up his hands as though to parley "I think we should probably stop there.” He said, he couldn’t see much need for the two to continue "I’m a cut above someone of your level.” He said with arrogance.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

A meeting of the minds

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:26 pm

Haruka would see the slash coming but notice that at the last minute he would change to a punch causing her to feel relieved she wasn’t going to die. But then she got punched in the jaw Instead thankfully it didn’t do any major damage and after she recovered she tried to grab him sadly he was one step ahead of her. Though as he was going to kick her in the back she tripped from loosing her balance after the grab causing the kick to miss. She then was about to counter attack she saw him put his hands up in surrender though it was most likely to prevent her from getting her ass kicked further.

She then got up and said in a annoyed tone “your right” she then changed to a joking possibly sarcastic tone and said “though it would be pretty sad and possibly comical if someone who was practically a chunin in all but name lost to a new genin” she wondered why he was so arrogant? It was obvious he had vastly more experience so it wasn’t like winning was some big accomplishment. She then pondered this as she waited for his response hopefully she could get strong enough to pay him back one day.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

A meeting of the minds

Post by TheLacarix » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:12 pm

Nobu’s eyes narrowed as she suggested it would be embarrassing if he lost to a genin, however a smirk quickly fell across his face “Though I guess it’s even more embarrassing for such a warrior as yourself to lose to a humble medical ninja.” he said with a snort.

He then placed up his heads “Talking of medical, if I may?” suggesting that he would take a look a her jaw line, he didn’t strike too hard but it could cause some bruising and he certainly had enough chakra to help. Assuming she allowed him to help, he’d step forward.

Channelling chakra towards his fingertips, he felt a warm sensation pour through him. Soon a soft humming would follow, and a greenish hue of chakra would form. He’d gingerly lift his hands up and run it across her jaw, as it was such a small wound any pain and swelling would soon dissipate.

Once finished, he’d dust off his hands and rub them against his trousers “So when did you graduate from the academy?” he asked, trying to form at least some casual conversation with the girl.
UsedShow
*[Iijutsu • Mystical Touch]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user is able to focus chakra into their hands and place them over a wound and channel chakra through it. The chakra will interact with cells and tissue of the designated area, the wound will regenerate and heal over until there is no remnant of it ever being there. To heal small-to-moderate wounds it takes 1 post, large wounds take 2 posts and mortal wounds 3 posts. This lasts for a total of three posts, due to it’s due to its chakra-extensive nature, users are not advised to treat multiple large wounds in a single use.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

A meeting of the minds

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:02 pm

Haruka noticed him narrow his eyes and looked on curiously wondering what he’s upset about this time then she heard his comment and got even curious it seemed like he was trying to start a argument, but why? Was he just that kind of person or did she do something to offend him? As she continued to think a light bulb went off in her head and she said curiously “are you upset because You thought I said that medical ninjas couldn’t fight?” She then waited for his response, if he still offered to heal her jaw she would happily accept.

After he finished healing her and finished cleaning up Haruka would hear him speak to her and after he was done she would put her finger to the chin as she stared up into the clouds as she thought about it, wondering how to respond and casually said “hmmmm I think it’s been a few months only, why do you ask?” She thought to herself wondering if there was a point to this, if there was then what was the point? Was he just trying to find more material to insult her with? It was hard to say but she just waited for his response and to see what he had in mind.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

A meeting of the minds

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:09 am

Nobu’s eyes narrowed as the young girl asked if he was upset, his lips curled up into a smile and he shook his head “Upset? No, I just wanted to prove a point. You should never underestimate an opponent.” He said, arrogantly as though he had any true knowledge on the shinobi world. In reality he had next to no experience, though he had gone to soul country had had done very little and when the village was attacked by the large titan all Nobu did was get strangled until he passed out. Not exactly a gleaming resume. Though Nobu’s raw power was something to admire and if he could learn to harness it, perhaps one day he would be a great shinobi.

He was about to answer the girl’s question about why he’d ask how long she’d graduated, but before he could he rose his finger in the air, gesturing for her to be silent. He listened out for a moment and heard grunting out in the distance “Can you hear that?” he questioned, sounded like a male in pain somewhere in the woods.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

A meeting of the minds

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon May 31, 2021 5:22 pm

Haruka thought he was just saying he wasn’t most likely because of his pride she really didn’t like people who weren’t just honest with her it was really annoying and made it hard to figure out what’s ok. She was about to respond to him and question him if he really was upset she heard something just then he shhhed her and she took out her ear plugs and said “it sounds like a man in pain” she then points in the direction she hears the sound coming from. Tries to focus on the man to see if she can hear him calling for help with her enhanced hearing or to see if she can hear anything else that would possibly cause a man to get hurt.

Though why would there be someone hurt in these woods? Do you think it could be a trap?” She would ask hoping that isn’t the case and if it was the case what was the purpose of said trap? Try to catch as many people as possible? It was too hard to say she wondered how her sparring partner would react she still didn’t know much about him. She hoped this wasn’t the start of a enemy attack if it was they were screwed.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”