[Graded] Tick, tick… boom!

TheLacarix

[Graded] Tick, tick… boom!

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:51 am

It was nearing the end of winter and spring was on the horizon, pollen filled the air and the Bannin exhaled in the fresh morning air. He and his younger brother Nobu had been tasked with a mission to travel to the outer skirts of the fire country, near slaver ravine and close to the border between Rock Country. An ore mine had caved in and all the miners trapped within, Yoru would be able to scan the area with his byakugan and Nobu would be able to heal any injured.

Though the pair had a problem “The cave in is extensive, I don’t want to just blast through the rock with our jutsu.” Said Yoru with a slow commanding tone to his brother “We could prime it with explosive tags?” Yoru shook his head “In theory that’s a good idea, but neither of will be able to be precise enough, we could make the cave in worse.”

The pair paused, nothing but silence as the pair attempted to work out a solution to their problem. The younger of the brothers broke the silence, as his memory had drifted off to a training session five years ago. The young girl, Izumi who had had met some time ago. If his memory served him, she was an explosives expert “I may know someone, she could be of help.” Yoru nodded and gestured that his brother lead the way.

The pair, donning the generic Konoha flak jackets moved through Konoha in search of the girl.
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:43 am

Haruka had just recently finished her chunin exams last week and had recently returned from a short mission a few hours ago and decided to relax in the public bath houses for awhile before going back to her house to take a nap. Once all of that was out of the way she would begin to head to a training ground making sure no one else was nearby before she started practicing different jutsu for her clay release. Causing the loud sound of explosions to ring throughout the training grounds. Making it pretty easy for anyone to find her assuming they knew her and her jutsu.

She would begin with practicing how fast she could make them combat ready, after that she would practice making different forms and types of explosions as well as controlling the way the explosions react and the direction as well as other factors. Her goal was to be able to be able to further increase the versatility of her clay release.

During her training she would make sure to rest in case something came up where she would need chakra, plus she also had other methods of regaining chakra but would save those in case she really needed them.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

TheLacarix

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:53 pm

Nobu and Yoru moved through the crowds of the people of Konohagakure, the citizens daren’t even glance at the Bannin, his eyepatch firm over his face and his long red hair flowing down. Yoru was now infamous within the village, his exact crimes weren’t known but he had paid his dues with imprisonment and fought during the wars to help expand fire countries reach. However, no matter his penance he was still seen as a criminal and a dark enigma within Konoha.

Though Yoru didn’t care of their opinions of him anymore, as long as they and the village was safe that’s all that mattered.

They slipped out of the public areas and into the private ground, loud explosions could be heard out in the distance Nobu glanced up at his brother who said, “I think we’ve found your friend.” The pair pressed forward, following the sounds leading them into the training field.

“It’s been a while Izumi!” Yelled Nobu over the explosions, trying to catch her attention. Nobu seemed to have a softer demeanour than he did years ago, perhaps the war had humbled him. He waved casually at the girl and slowly walked forward, Yoru stayed within the tree line, he was visible but was within the shadows and would be difficult to make out his features.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:36 pm

Haruka had just finished resting and was resuming her training trying to develop various new uses for clay release when one old acquaintance appeared. Followed by one mystery she assumed to be his brother she then looked at him happily and waved when she heard him eventually try to call out to her. “Hai hai Nobu! “ she would then look over at his brother and curtsy then say “nice to meet you I’m Haruka izumi” she would then turn back to Nobu and say “so to what do i owe this pleasant surprise?”

Haruka would have a few what looks like clay dolls next to her of various shapes. One was a mole, the other a bird, the next was some kind of monkey some would know it as a orangutang, the last one was a bunny. The odd thing was they didn’t seem to be normal clay dolls. What clearly made them stand out from normal clay figures is that they all seemed to be capable of independent movement and would being acting exactly like the animals they were made after. The only thing that set them apart was they weren’t able to make any vocal sounds such as a birds chirping and they were clearly made from clay. If looked at with the byakugon each would contain chakra inside them which would make sense why they could act the way they do.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:00 pm

Nobu smiled back at the woman, now a chunnin and her warm greeting to both him and his brother. Peering over his shoulder, he glanced at Yoru to see how he’d respond. His single hazel eye glistened from the shadows, he didn’t say a word, just a slow short nod and nothing else.

Nobu’s attention quickly turned back to Izumi and gave her a look, shaking his head as though to say not to bother to try and interact. As she asked why they had come to see her Nobu replied “Well I have a favour to ask you, we need an explosives expert and I thought of you.” He admitted, scratching the back of his neck seeming almost embarrassed. He was ready to answer any questions she may have.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:35 pm

Haruka looked on curiously at the brother she wondered why he didn’t respond maybe he was just as conceited and arrogant as his brother used to be? Assuming he did change after all that is, and it would make sense if that’s where he got it from, she sadly didn’t know much about this brother except about the rumors that he was a criminal that finished his jail time she also knew he was extremely powerful but regardless she was getting off track and she decided to ignore that for now her curiosity getting the better of her.

She also liked the fact they called her a explosives expert she was certainly a explosives enthusiast but she wasn’t going to argue and tell them she wasn’t a expert if they thought she was. She did like the idea of being a explosives expert it sounded important and smart. Also for all she knew she was a expert, she then thought about why they would need a explosives expert and curiously asked “ok why do you need a explosives expert?”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:52 pm

Nobu nodded at her question, perhaps he should have given her more information on the mission from the get go, it likely would of saved some time.

“There was a cave in, trapping a group of miners inside. We assume they’ll be low on food, water and likely even oxygen. We didn’t want to just smash through with ninjutsu as we don’t know how sensitive the cave in is, but if we could create a controlled explosion at the base of the cave in we can safely get them out.”
Nobu gestured to his brother “I told Yoru that you may be able to help us.”
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:17 pm

Haruka looked on shocked and said in a worried tone “I see that is a big problem and I could easily get rid of what ever rubble is blocking the entrance. The real problem is with cave in’s is there is rarely just one area blocked off and once we’re inside the cave I will have to drastically reduce the power of the explosions or it it could Damage the inside. The problem with a controlled explosion is that if you control it to much it will only partially remove the rocks or even not damage them all all. But if you make it too strong you risk causing another cave in, the outside though is easy because I can just design the explosion so that all the energy leaves into the open area away from the inside of the cave but we can’t do that once we’re inside though.

So if we want to safely rescue everyone we would need to find a way to give the energy released from the explosion somewhere to go besides the cave walls or cave supports a jutsu that lets you see inside or a ability like the byakugon that could see inside and locate all the blocked areas from cave ins.” She would then wait to see how they react maybe they could have some insight on how to fix those two problems.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by TheLacarix » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:50 am

Nobu nodded in agreement, it was apparent she had a good insight into the pros and cons of the explosions and the dangers that that would quickly follow.

“Yes, exactly that’s our concern as well dislodging so many rocks at once could bring the whole mine down. We considered using our own explosive tags, but it’s difficult to control the size of those explosions.” As she mentioned the Byakugan, Nobu didn’t say a word but she may know of Yoru’s eye, it wasn’t exactly common knowledge, but it wasn’t a secret that he had the unique dojutsu of the Hyuuga clan. Especially amongst the shinobi of the village. It was a sensitive topic and neither Nobu or Yoru would probe at it.

“I don’t think getting the information you need will be an issue.” Nobu said tactfully “If your willing to help us, if you need a few moments to prepare we can head out soon.”
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:44 pm

Haruka would smile and say “of course I’ll help you just happy I didn’t spend all my chakra training like previously just in case something like this happened. I can leave now if you want?” She would then dismiss the monkey and the Bunny having them disapear into the earth and would pick up the mole and wait for them to start heading in the direction of the cave. She wondered what they could find there and if everyone was all right, she knew these types of things were time sensitive so she didn’t want to take time resting to regain the moderate amount of chakra she spent on her training.

Once they started leading the way there Haruka would follow them hopefully they can save everyone but sadly that wasn’t always the case. She just had to wait and see how things progressed she believed Nobu when he said he could get information on all the broken down areas. Though the question remained how would they remove the blocked areas so she decided to ask ahead of time. While she was waiting for them and as she traveled to the cave she tried to think of ways to deal with them.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by TheLacarix » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:51 pm

Nobu smiled at her response, reminiscing about their spar such a long time ago. It was over in a matter of moments, though he imagined she’d evolved as a fighter and developed as a tactician. That was the key to being a Shinobi, making adjustments and learning from every confrontation.

Once they were ready to depart, Yoru would step forward out of the shade of the treeline and came into full view, his face soft, pale and speckled with freckles his long red hair flowing and the eyepatch hiding the stolen famed dojutsu. He placed his hand in the air, as though to tell them both to wait “If I may?” he would wrap his arms around both of them and grip firmly so they wouldn’t slip.

“It will be quicker if we fly.” He said softly, his voice had a soft sing song tone to it. He allowed sage chakra to flow through him, black lines would pour down his face and a few feathers would appear in his hair, though he didn’t take a full transformation so they were very subtle and would be barely noticeable. The sound of bones cracking could be heard from his back, as two feathered wings ripped out of his back and flapped, almost as though they’d just woken up and needed to stretch.

“Shall we?” Assuming everyone was ready to go and accepted his suggestion, he’d push hard off the ground and soar upwards out of the woodland and into the bright blue sky. Looking out the view was beautiful, all of Konoha could be seen and even the far reaches of the fire country.

Travelling this way they’d arrive much quicker.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:51 am

The mole figure would quickly jump into her pouch along with her bird figurine then Haruka would nod when he said shall we then say “sounds good to me” by now she was used to some of the crazy stuff that someone could do with ninjutsu. She would then wait for him to activate the flight jutsu then when it was time would soar into the sky. It was pretty fun flying watching the ground go by and looking at everything like they were ants. It was apparently a lot more fun then flying on something else as well. It was hard how else to describe the feeling of flying other then really damn enjoyable. But sadly they eventually reached there destination and they had to land causing Haruka to feel disappointed. But she quickly snapped herself out of it hopefully before anyone else noticed.

She would then land and soon after the bird and the mole would pop out and the mole would scurry over to what Haruka thought was the cave in they were sent to deal with. The mole would quickly burrow into the collapsed cave in section then once it was mostly on the other side Haruka would say “you guys should most likely take cover” she would then move to a safe distance out of range of the blast and shrapnel and make sure the others did as well. Then would activate the kai jutsu causing the mole to explode. The explosion would clear the rubble but because of the direction and controlled nature of the explosion it would leave the cave completely in tact not effecting any support beams inside it as well.

But any trees that were nearby the explosion would be covered in shrapnel or even worse depending on how close they were to the explosion. Haruka would then approach the cave and look around for any signs of damage, when she found none on the outside and on the inside that would show any signs of damage or that couod lead to another cave in she would wave to the others and happily say “ok it’s safe to approach the easy part is done now comes the hard part.” She would then exit the cave and look to see if her companions were coming over to talk. She would then say “either of you have a way to find out where the other cave ins are and where the people are trapped? Also a way to tunnel in from above the cave in sections so that can give a place for the explosive force to go? That’s currently my only idea on how to safely detonate explosives inside a cave.”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:41 pm

The rush of wind soared through Yoru’s long red hair, the feathers protruding from his neck fluttered softly. The wings, sounded heavy as they hit through the air though if they were to be touched they’d be no pun intended as light as feather. Thin hollow bones twisted and jarred to create the shape of the wings; feathers covered every inch allowing Yoru to fly through the air with ease. It was thrill like no other, as many times as he had flew he could never get over how beautiful it was.

The journey didn’t take long, as they were able to travel above any obstacles that may have normally come across. Including the large forest that surrounded Konohagakure. Yoru flapped his wings gently, hovering in the air until they slowly came to a descent. Yoru’s arms unwrapped from the apri and let them walk freely across the ground.

The young woman wasted no time getting to work, it was clear she understood the urgency of the situation. As she instructed that they take cover, Yoru and Nobu nodded and walked behind a ridge of rocks that would keep them safe. The Bannin was confident that he’d be able to avoid any shrapnel from the explosion but there was no need to show off and he didn’t want to dampen the young woman’s confidence.

A high pitch ringing rang through his ears for a moment that followed the explosion and soon the pair came out of their protective position and wandered forward. She hinted that if one of them could see within the cave, now would be the time. Perhaps she did hear the rumours? Either way it didn’t matter and it couldn’t be helped.

Yoru’s finger tips slid to the back of his head, pulling at a knot was at the back of his head and loosening his eye patch and letting it fall into his hand, revealing the famed Hyuuga dojutsu The Byakugan . He felt a warm sensation pour through him as chakra surged towards his left eye, his temples bulged on the left side of his face, and his eye tightened and felt as though it was trying to pull itself free of his socket.

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf searched through the cave, taking it in and gathering as much information as possible, he didn’t look at the girl as he spoke but continued to focus on the cave “The mine breaks off into three different sections, north, east and west. To the east, it’s empty there is a cave in but no people there to the north a few men, one seems to be fading likely doesn’t have long left the cave in doesn’t seem to server just a thin layer. The west seems much more extensive, at least five metres of rock has come down it seems there is a smaller shaft just underneath perhaps the start of a new tunnel, perhaps the rocks could be dislodged there?” He’d leave his patch off for a bit longer, to answer any more questions she had “What happens next is up to you, I eagerly await your instructions.”
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:21 pm

Haruka would wait for them to preform a inspection of the cave when she saw the eye patch come off and the byakugon appear she looked on in surprise realizing the rumors were true. She waited for him to preform his inspection then would think about what he said and would reply “well ideally wouldn’t want to perform explosions in the cave unless necessary and you said the north wall has only a thin layer so do you think we could get through there using earth jutsu? Or something else? Instead of just blowing the wall open? If not going to need a tunnel leading upwards so the force of the explosion has somewhere to go and won’t cause a cave in same with the west problem is I have no earth jutsu strong enough to do the job.”

She would pause for a bit and say “i could make more clay moles and have the dig out the thin layer but we don’t have much time and that would take to long. There’s a jutsu I was looking at and know of called moving earth core that would be almost perfect but I haven’t learned how to perform it yet.”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:30 am

The Bannin’s eyes darted across Harkua’s face as she began to talk, both his hazel eye and the pure white byakugan moved in tandem, once she finally finished speaking he was confused what she was asking him to do exactly.

He adjusted his flak jacket and sighed, he pulled the eye patch back over the notorious eye to preserve his chakra “Neither I or Nobu know Doton, it’s why we brought you here as an explosive expert. I'm not sure how a jutsu you don't know can help us?” Yoru’s tone was dragged out, slow and somewhat cold “If you aren’t up for the task, say so.”

Nobu grimaced as his brother spoke so cruelly, he was about to speak up in response and edged forward. Yoru gave him a glance with an upturned nose stopping Nobu in his tracks “We don’t have much time, can you get these people out or not?”
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:39 am

Haruka would sigh and say “problem is any explosive expert will tell you the safest way to detonate a explosive underground is to give the force somewhere to go. But since we can’t do that we need to contain the explosion. Which i can do but it’s more risky then the first option, which is why I was trying to avoid it. That’s why I was asking,” she then thought to herself she really wished she told them about the earth jutsu part in the beginning would’ve been so much easier.

She would then enter the cave and head towards the north area and first activates a jutsu to harden the cave floor walls and ceiling. After that she has a mole dig in to the thin layer and make a small explosion like before though this one explodes roughly evenly in all directions. Giving enough room for someone to walk through or at least crawl depending on there size. This would also allow fresh air to reach inside the northern blocked off section. Haruka would then try to Check for any signs of structural damage after the blast.

“jutsu used”Show

*Doton • Harden Earth
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user places their palm on the ground, channelling chakra into it and increasing the density of the earth beneath them in a 25 meter radius around them. This earth is extra resilient to digging and takes strength stat equal to [Control] in order to even dent. Falling on this section of ground without a proper landing could also potentially increase damage.

Burrowing bomber(rough draft)
B rank nendo ninjutsu
After the user performs a few hand signs the user will create clay from the ground or some other external source. The clay would be created in the form of a mole that has the power to burrow through the ground and can even burrow through stone and stand as well as chakra enhanced areas such as doton jutsu at control speed. but it can only move through them if it’s control surpasses or equals the control of the jutsu. When the mole reaches the target it can explode at control strength on contact or with Kai.

“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by TheLacarix » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:52 am

Yoru’s single hazel eye glared at the young Genin in front of him, he didn’t suffer fools gladly and to him this young woman was a fool. Though if he was honest with himself, when Yoru was a Genin he was as foolish as fools came but he had grown a lot since then and perhaps this young woman would as well.

She seemed to have the knowledge that was required, but her timing was a little offer. Either way now it didn’t matter and she took matters into her own hands as a small explosion rang out. Perhaps it did the trick?

Yoru and Nobu slowly walked up to the area and just behind the young female Genin “Any luck?” Asked Nobu.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:51 pm

Haruka would assume he was upset she didn’t inform him they would need a earth jutsu user. But she thought she did so it was hard to say, though she didn’t have time to ask about it or risk a argument. So she headed inside the cave without them and proceeded with her plan which seemed to work.

Haruka would notice there’s no structural damage that she could find. She would then step inside the cave as the fresh air rushed in to the trapped miners. She would then ask them “do you need any help? The way is clear so you can escape now.” Though soon after Nobu and Yoru arrived as she was talking to the miners trapped inside.

She would then smile has her plan did seem to have worked and she said “yep just need to get these guys outside by the way you said there’s a tunnel under the west cave in correct? Does it lead to any more trapped villagers or do you think it would be safe to collapse that tunnel by directing most of the force of the explosion downwards?”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by TheLacarix » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:22 pm

Nobu rushed over immediately realising that the miners were just beyond the rubble, lowering himself down to check them over there wasn’t much more than a few bumps and scratches and mostly dehydration.

The young man turned to his brother to nod that they we’re ok “Wait outside the cave, I will get you all home once this is done.” said the Bannin, though his words cold their meaning reassuring a strange counterpoint.

The group of miners would slowly shuffle out into the fresh air, gasping a sigh of relief not too long now and they’d be able to head home

Yoru listened to the young woman and nodded “I believe collapsing the tunnel and forcing the explosion downwards would be the best course of action.”
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:18 pm

Haruka breathed a sigh of relief it seemed the miners were able to move on there own meaning they weren’t in danger of dying now that they had fresh air thankfully. She would then hear yoru and say “I agree that is the best course of action but are you sure there’s no people under there?” If he said yes then she would say “ok then that makes things a lot easier I’ll get to work then.” She was happy things were going so smoothly so far she then went to the west section that yoru mentioned was blocked off. After that she would activate the same jutsu as before but problem was this would require a much stronger explosive, thankfully she could at least just send the force somewhere else this time so she didn’t have to make the first jutsu to protect the walls and ceilings any stronger then before.

She then quickly activated the two jutsu sending two moles into the pile before she stepped back and took cover then boom! The floor collapsed and the ceiling and walls were fine just like planned. The way was clear problem was, even though the rocks that were blocking the way had fallen and were filling the whole in the floor so you could still walk to the other side. It was pretty hard to walk on the pile and she didn’t want to risk any miners tripping and hurting themselves on the awkard and uneven terrain.

But she also didn’t know how long it would take for her to get to the miners and bring them back. But after careful deliberation she decided she would use her barrier jutsu over the rocks to make a safe path and if it wore off later she would just reapply it. She she activated the barrier jutsu making it lay flat then walked over it and started looking for the trapped miners on the other side.

“jutsu used”Show
*[Ninjutsu • Wall]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user causes a thin 3x3x1 meter flat barrier to form within 10 meters of them at [Control] Speed and has [Control] Strength. It lasts for 3 posts.

*Doton • Harden Earth
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user places their palm on the ground, channelling chakra into it and increasing the density of the earth beneath them in a 25 meter radius around them. This earth is extra resilient to digging and takes strength stat equal to [Control] in order to even dent. Falling on this section of ground without a proper landing could also potentially increase damage.

Burrowing bomber(rough draft)
B rank nendo ninjutsu
After the user performs a few hand signs the user will create clay from the ground or some other external source. The clay would be created in the form of a mole that has the power to burrow through the ground and can even burrow through stone and stand as well as chakra enhanced areas such as doton jutsu at control speed. but it can only move through them if it’s control surpasses or equals the control of the jutsu. When the mole reaches the target it can explode at control strength on contact or with Kai.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

TheLacarix

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:52 am

Haruka completed the evacuation of the miners, finally releasing them all. Nobu would attend to their wounds and would lead them all back to the village.

Yoru would nod with thanks to Haruka for a job well done “I’ll be watching your career closely young woman and please, if you’d keep my little secret, I’d greatly appreciate it.” Tapping his eye-patch that covered the byakugan, of course it wasn’t really a secret and many people and heard the rumours but very few people had any actual proof.

He turned on his heels, and with that both Nobu and Yoru were gone.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Kaitos10

Tick, tick… boom!

Post by Kaitos10 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:08 am

After having rescued and led all the miners out she would hear Yoru and say “thanks I appreciate it, and of course I won’t say anything about it if you don’t want me to” she would then watch as he and Nobu disapeared before her then thought to herself {I really wish he wouldn’t of left without me, now I have to head back to the village myself and on foot no less} she then let out a sigh of annoyance as well as regret.

She would then start the long journey back to the village totally bored the entire way.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”