Freshmeat [Graded]

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Freshmeat [Graded]

Post by Taiga » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:13 pm

Taiga sat perched in a tree branch overlooking the training grounds as he watched the young shinobi train. He couldn't help but reminisce his own early years with Gene, Fanho, and the others of his generation.

Summer was just starting to bare its fangs down on Konoha and the heat and humidity had started to become all too noticeable. Taiga fanned himself gently with a folding fan as he looked down at the "freshmeat" below. The majority of the people training that morning seemed to be new academy students; likely those who had just joined in April and would soon be taking on their first set of exams before the short summer holidays. The others seemed to be fresh Genin; kids who likely never knew the war and hopefully never would.

Strangely he knew exactly how they felt. Exactly what they were and would experiencing... but then again he was once a child of Konoha, so was it really so strange? One heart. One mind. One village.

It was strange how much he now emphasized with being a Konoha villager.

Though it had been his own decision to become a Jinchuuriki, Taiga had never quite understood that in doing so the village would become his prison. For years it seemed like he would never get to leave; and if he did he would always be followed by special ops agents and ANBU monitoring his every move... and he grew to resent the village and his identity in it in many ways... but then the war happened. From the battle of Soul Country to the attacks on the village by the forest spirits, then the full out World War, he'd seen horror after horror. He'd finally seen the world he had lusted for.

And in the end he came back to Konohagakure- except something had changed. He had zero desire to leave the village. No, instead he had learned the weight of his role as Jinchuuriki. He had learned that with all the power he had earned came a responsibility to be the guardian that watched over the village. The big gun to be fired in the worst of situations.

It wasn't all bad anyways- no country had Ramen like Konoha and the Konoholic's sake tasted different from all the other places sake. Though he would never admit it to anyone his time during the war had truly shown him that he was indeed an inheritor of the Will of Fire and that home really was better than anywhere else.

His mind drifting back into the present he wondered what this new generation was li ke.

Would there be anyone worth watching today?

Kaitos10

Freshmeat

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:03 pm

Haruka would be in the training yards like usual practicing her ninjutsu and Taijutsu. To her it was just another normal day she had just finished her lunch and also finished her ninjutsu practice a few hours earlier when she got to her favorite part of the routine which was practicing her unique Taijutsu style. To all observers without a keen eye ((perception conc and Taijutsu or ninjutsu that uses perception conc))it would look like she was just dancing causing her to get strange looks from most of her peers as well as a few other observers she didn’t exactly like it but that just meant her style would be effective at catching them off guard. but for now she just continued her practice as well as having fun with it.

It was nice to be able to have fun while practicing and relaxing too. She just wished it was as easy and fun to practice other things as well. She then sighed and thought to herself oh well can’t be helped. She also knew that she couldn’t practice this forever she did need some ninjutsu to be effective but what could she do? As she thought this over she continued her seamless and graceful routine. Moving from one place to another the whole thing looked effortless to the untrained eye. Though for her it took a lot of practice she hoped one day she could get trained enough to be stronger and better then her mother was.

The chunin exam that was taking place soon was the next step in that process hopefully she could pass it she thought. For now she just figured she had to practice and do her best so that she could proceed. The more she thought about it though the more she got nervous so she tried to take her mind off of it and focus on her practicing.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Freshmeat

Post by Taiga » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:16 am

It seemed like an eternity given the sheer amount of freshers out on the training course but eventually Taiga's watchful eye caught sight of one girl who was practicing by herself. Not only a martial artist, but the founder of the thousand fists of konoha style, a style which absorbed the many different martial arts native to his homeland to create one fluid fighting style, Taiga naturally became interested by the girls movements. To a pragmatist, the martial arts were merely a way to kill. To fight. But to someone like Taiga, they were often more than just punches or jabs or kicks- but culture and art captured in the motions of man. The way one fought often told you the make of their mold.

From what he could tell the girl did not posses power so much as she did pose and technique. Her twirls and kicks and moves seemed like dance but they were in fact a form of martial arts that tended to grant the user kicks with tremendous momentum. She was precise even if her moves did not seem like it- and he could guess that despite a dainty appearance they packed quite a punch too.

Now that's a way of fighting I haven't seen since the Great War...

The way she moved wasn't new to him; but it certainly was not something he had gone up against a lot nor was it a style that was rather prominent in the Leaf village. In fact, the only time he had seen it was in use by a Kumogakure jounin and some islanders during the war. Descending from the tree into it and out its trunk he'd travel through the ground like a ghost before emerging up near where the girl was training.

"Hey kid- that's a neat way of uh, hitting people with your body yanno." he would say; not really knowing what else to say to break the ice.

Kaitos10

Freshmeat

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:15 pm

Haruka continued to practice trying to do it faster and smoother then before hoping to get better at it eventually she hoped to perfect it. But she knew she had a long road ahead of her so for now all she could do was continue practicing until some day she could be considered a master at it. Though as she practiced she wasn’t aware that someone was secretly watching her from up high. Then when the man uses his jutsu to seemingly magically appear.

Haruka looks on shocked, letting out a small startled Yelp and stumbles a bit almost falling on her ass from the sheer surprise as the man comes out of no where like a ghost and starts talking to her she then stares at him for a few seconds as she collects herself and tries to think of what he said and formulate a coherent response. Eventually she smiles and says “that’s impressive almost everyone who see’s my style thinks I’m just dancing your the first person I met who has been able to see through it honestly. Also thanks for the compliment I’m happy you like it”

She then started to look at him curiously and says “I’m Izumi haruka nice to meet you” she would then waits casually for him to introduce himself as well while wondering what sort of technique he used to get so close without her noticing at all. It was like he just suddenly materialized right next to her which was kind of creepy.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Freshmeat

Post by Taiga » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:49 pm

Taiga's eye twitched a little as the girl nearly fell over from his introduction. Walking up to a young girl when you were an adult was already weird- the social implications of it not exactly known to Taiga, who had spent the last half a decade in a war, coming of age towards the end of it. He cleared his throat, as his left hand hit his hip in a sort of reprimanding punch. He probably also should not have ghosted his way into a conversation. By now using his jinchuuriki powers was like drinking a cup of water or... breathing. It was just second nature; but clearly given the sheer abnormality of his ability if was often jarring to those who did not know him.

At least my clothes stay on when I do that...

He nodded to the girl.

"Uh, sorry about the shock- and heh, I guess martial arts are just a loss... art form... these days... with kids. Too busy playing their games and stuff I guess." Taiga said sticking his hand into his unusually grey hair for only being in his early twenties. "Sarutobi Taiga- Jounin of the leaf." Taiga said with a quick bow of his head before he returned to the matter at hand.

"That's a pretty unique style- one I haven't really seen much in Konoha ever, but it makes me excited to see that. Taijutsu is quite the hobby of mine." the Legendary Ghost of Konoha said as he began to drop into a stance, attempting to mimic slightly the dancing style, swaying side to side.

Kaitos10

Freshmeat

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:52 pm

Haruka having recovered from the initial shock by now said in a nervous tone “it’s ok you just startled me I’m not use to people popping up out of no where around here.” She then thinks for a bit about what just happened and what he said getting very curious she wondered why he said martial arts was a lost art form it was very intriguing thing to say. Did that mean what he did wasn’t some special jutsu only he could do but something anyone could learn? Eventually after pondering that for awhile she decides to ask him about it and says in a curious tone “what do you mean by martial arts is a lost art form? “ she was hoping figuring out what he meant by that would be the key to figuring out what the hell he just did.

It would be nice if she could do that but she didn’t want to get her hopes up just yet since it could all be a misunderstanding. She didn’t want to get her hopes up so before she started getting all excited and having her mind run away with all the possibilities she would then ask “so how do you appear out of no where? Is that a martial arts technique?”

She then waited for him to respond and during that time she remembered the rest of What he said afterwards and waited for him to respond to her first question and finish talking before replying and saying “also of course my style is unique, I made it myself, I call it caipora and I’m happy you like it” she would then watch his movements to see how close he could come oddly enough it was pretty close. She wondered if that was a special talent of his , mimicking other taijutsu styles.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Freshmeat

Post by Taiga » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:26 am

Taiga waved his hands apologetically and just brushed it off.

"It's not a martial art- the whole slipping in and out of stuff is just a uh... natural ability, of myself. Guess you could say a quirk of mine? he said as he quickly as he phased his foot into the ground than out again, in a show-n-tell manner. He then moved to change the topic. Genin did not need know about his Genma-ness, not that he was in the closet over it, but Takeo and others really disapproved of him just telling everyone he met.

"Made it yourself eh? Heh, youngster, very similar styles have been used by many who came before you!"[\b] Taiga said with a hearty laugh. He quickly cut his laugh short realizing to a young kid, that could be world shattering. "Of course, coming up with it yourself through intuition alone is impressive- most people seek out teachers to be taught such styles."

Nice save idiot. Sukairaa laughed inside of him.

Always the critic, Su.

"I actually have quite a passion for the martial arts- especially those popular in the village. My dream is to chronicle the tale of every unique style in the village under one new style... the style I am a master of.- the thousand fists of the leaf"

Kaitos10

Freshmeat

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:03 am

Haruka looks on surprised, and says “wow that’s a very interesting quirk to have! seems very useful! “ she then continues to look on in wonder as he makes his foot disappear then reappear from her perspective. She then continues to marvel at his ability for a bit before the conversation continues and she tells him how she made her own style. Only for him to tell her that she only copied past generations of people. Which was indeed as world shattering as he thought maybe more so.

She would then sink to the ground depressed, if it wasn’t for the fact she was a few years older and more mature after the war. Then she would most likely cry, but thankfully she didn’t and instead just sat there utterly defeated at that fact. Completely zoned out, she didn’t hear the banin’s response at trying to cheer her up at the moment. She was to distracted with her thoughts wondering where she went wrong.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Freshmeat

Post by Taiga » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:54 am

Damn, he did that thing where he was a bit too brutal again. Taiga had grown accustomed to being a little more than frank- the only true friend he had for years as a massive dickbag demon that shat on his very being all the time. He coughed nervously.

"Uh- I mean, you figured it out on your own which is impressive, most of us, including myself, have to watch others and learn... and I mean within Konohagakure you are probably one of the only people to ever use the style..." Taiga continued to try and stammer on with words to lift the girls spirits. Deciding it was better to stop dwelling on the topic, he continued on.

"Would you like to spar with me? As part of my mission to chronicle all the fighting styles of the Leaf into my own school, the Konoha no Senken, it would be great if I could see a master such as yourself in action... and the only way to truly know a fighting style is to fight it yourself." he said brushing the back of his hair.

"I can even teach you the key secret style of the Sarutobi, invented by moi, if you want. I think with your style it would greatly increase your abilities."

Giving up your secret techniques cause you hurt a little girls feelings- you going soft on me kid? Sukairaa's ghostly voice echoed in Taigas head.

Soft? Well, I get something out of this, and also she may just be a worthy disciple... they've been telling me I should spend some time around the Genin and uh, if I ever make a team I wanna choose em yanno Suu?

Kaitos10

Freshmeat

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:15 pm

Eventually when he spoke again Haruka heard him she at least felt better knowing she wasn’t totally useless at that point and was at least a good learner. But the next part was really what shocked her out of her funk causing her to say “no wonder I couldn’t find it in the archives or anywhere else in the village no matter how much I checked!”

She was also kind of surprised at what he said next but visibly less surprised then before she wondered why a jounin would want to spar with a mere genin. Maybe he was just being nice? Regardless it was still a nice gesture she would then blush and say in a shy tone “I’m far from a master at it I’m still working on improving it and making better techniques for it currently my only techniques are genin level but sure I would be happy to spar with you”

She then looks on surprised and very happy when he offers to teach her a new technique and says “yes I would love that!” She was all giddy now at he idea of learning a new move that could help her.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Freshmeat

Post by Taiga » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:58 am

"There's so many lessons to be learned outside of these walls! Perhaps when you become a chuunin you can visit our northern neighbors- Kumo. They specialize in Judo and spears. And then you can visit Suna too- they specialize in unique Taijutsu based on perception." Taiga said, cutting himself short of describing every unique taijutsu and where to learn it in the known world.

"But for now, let's start to teaching you all there is to know in our village."

Taiga nodded, then dropped low into a crouching combat stance, one palm facing up behind his back, the other palm out in front of him. This stance was one that if Haruka looked at him long enough would be obvious, least to anyone in Konoha. But to those with a true eye for Taijutsu, would be different enough to know it wasn't genuine.

The tone shift was dramatic and fast- Taiga wasting no time in getting down to business. It was thing to kick well and move well by yourself, but did the girl really have talent in kata for him to waste time teaching her?

Unbeknownst to Haruka, Taiga had already had his eyes on her left thigh. That would be his first lesson- and his first target.

"Give me all you got."

This was Taiga's jyuuken, the only form you could practice without a byakugan.
USEDShow
You can assume Taiga has toned himself down/pulled his punches to arround Chuunin/High Genin, so its manageable for you.

Konoha no Senken • Physical Tenketsu
D-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Before practitioners of Konoha no Senken can learn to fight, they must first study the physiology of a human opponent for to memorize the muscle groups and sensitive points. This practitioner is capable of identifying an opponent's physical pressure points (for example, the temples, inbetween ligaments, solar plexus, or the radial nerve) with relative ease, as if it was second-nature.
Last edited by Taiga on Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaitos10

Freshmeat

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:01 pm

Haruka would look on surprised at what he was saying and all the things she could learn once she wasn’t a genin anymore. It was quite interesting, she wasn’t sure if she was interested in other taijutsu styles besides her own. But it was still intriguing and worth looking into. She wondered what sort of stuff she could find and experience once she was able to go outside the village on her own.

She then listened to what he had to say, when he mentioned learning what was in this village she saw him take a certain familiar stance. She wondered if this was the first form he would teach her. Based on his body language and other factors she figured he would teach it to her through combat. So she got into her combat stance, then would approach him. Carefully thinking about what she should do and how she should attack.

She wondered if she could even manage to land a hit. But she figured he hand something in mind or he wouldn’t of even suggested they fight. Eventually she decided to quickly round house kick him in the left side of his lower torso.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Freshmeat

Post by Taiga » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:01 pm

Taiga would be still in his crouched stance- waiting for the opponent to expose herself. Kicks were always risky moves, and he would do well to teach his junior that. When her kick came, he wouldn't move to block it, nor would he move to minimize it. He would tank it in full as the girl's leg hit his lower left torso. His eyes would merely move down to the leg, tracking it till it was in his left arm, grappled against his side, all the while never flinching. Targeting a torso with a high kick was strangely naive for a shinobi, but it just as strangely made him happy knowing children didn't need to be killers anymore. Perhaps his generation was damaged goods to have been raised as killers.

"Rule number 1, if you are going to kick you need to make sure it's a finishing move." he said as he would tighten his grapple, squeezing with force on Haruka's leg. "The exception is if you know your strike can achieve something much more." he said as his right palm flew forth, his fingers flat out as if his hand had become a spear, he would jab into the ligaments in the back of Haruka's leg, aiming not to hurt her, but to cause those muscles to be incredibly sore for a few moments so that after leasing her, she would have trouble moving with that leg for a few moments. Kind of like when you sat cross-legged for too long.

"Much like the tenketsu and how the Hyuuga can block it, there's physical parts of our body you can do the same too. Backs of joints, etc. Aiming your strikes there can allow even a child to down and adult." he said, concluding his first lesson. No matter one's style, they could capitalize on the way the Hyuuga fought- strategically. He would disengage leaping gently back as visible gusts of wind formed around him. He could imagine the girl going for a low-kick and hooking the back of his knee or somewhere better than his torso.

"When your leg has woken back up, strike once more. I will show you next the moves I mastered training under the monk and former Kazekage of Sunagakure.- it is a way to make your kick so powerful, even ninjutsu will bend before it."

Perhaps he could make a new disciple of Konoha no Senken.

USEDShow
Before practitioners of Konoha no Senken can learn to fight, they must first study the physiology of a human opponent for to memorize the muscle groups and sensitive points. This practitioner is capable of identifying an opponent's physical pressure points (for example, the temples, inbetween ligaments, solar plexus, or the radial nerve) with relative ease, as if it was second-nature.

Konoha no Senken • Tailwind
B-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Required: [Heavenly Body Control]
The Flying Swallow Style developed by the Sarutobi family is a NinTai style. To circumvent the need for ninjutsu in Konoha no Senken, practitioners instead use their own explosive movements to bend the wind around their body and create a powerful tailwind behind them. While they move, this tail wind violently circulates around their body, building up pressure. Each post the the user is consecutively moving forward at a minimum of [Speed]/2, the wind gains [Speed]/2 strength. It can be used as a shield to protect the user, or through the use of another technique can be released. The maximum amount of times the technique can gain speed is 2 times. If the user stops moving or drops below [Speed/2] for more than a post the wind dissipates.

Kaitos10

Freshmeat

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:26 pm

She looked on surprised as he didn’t even try to dodge it wondering if it was just the difference in power that allowed this. Or if it was something else, though soon after the man acting as her instructor would correct her. She would look on surprised when she was told that kicks are only useful as finishing moves. This was pretty disappointing since she specialized in kicks. But figured this just means she would have to figure out how to mix in other moves.

After he hit her legs with that strike she yelped in pain, visibly cringing as she tried to deal with it and balanced on one leg while she waited for feeling to return to her leg. She then just listens in while occasionally hopping up and down on one leg. Then says in child like wonder, “wow I never knew that so does that mean what the hyuuga do is possible for people without the byakugon? “

She would just wait for a response while listening to what else he has to say though the ending part would really surprise her and she would look on utterly shocked saying “is it really possible to have a taijutsu technique that can bend ninjutsu before it?” She was in utter awe if this technique actually existed she really wanted to know it.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Freshmeat

Post by Taiga » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:50 am

As the girl limped back onto her leg, Taiga crouched lower and moved to build his tailwind. He would move conservatively in a way that would weaken tailwind to a fraction of it's potential (something around 5 strength) so that it would have force against the girl, but nothing harmful. "The Hyuuga target chakra points... without their Byakugan, it is near impossible beyond luck to hit those points on an opponent, but, when you study the human body you find there are points that, just like the Hyuuga, you can target. I hit such a point on your leg." he said as he rose from his crouch to a circling movement around the girl.

"It is more than just possible. And, if you learn to do it, your kicks can become far more fatal. You can kick through shields of flames on your enemy, or use the wind around your fist itself to protect you from a blast of lightning..." Taiga said as he lunged forward.

The girl was taking too long to get to the point, so he would show her instead of waiting for her attack. He would aim a punch at her gut, but stop short of hitting her with his fist. Instead, the air that had built up around his body would be launched off of him like a canonball (5 strength) and slam into her gut. This was his tailwind. The secret technique of the Sarutobi he had invented.

Assuming the girl wouldn't take too long to recover from a child's play hit, he would stop in place, fold his hands together then bow.

Kicks were not a bad way of fighting, but kicks that did not severely injure or end the fight were often not worth the risk. Through advanced taijutsu however those weaknesses could be negated.

"I pulled that punch in more ways than one, but as you can see your body can force the elements themselves to your whim, and doing so can make your kicks so much more powerful.... a single kick could end the fight." he paused.

"I once saw a fellow who could kick the air and send fireballs at his enemies. Didn't have to get close to hurt anyone- meaning he didn't have to open himself to counterattack."

Kaitos10

Freshmeat

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:02 pm

Would nod at his comment but as she was recovering from the hit she would watch as he seemed to be getting ready to try something else. She struggled to recover in time, soon after he started talking as well. She listened to what he was saying as best she could considering the circumstances. But as she was trying to recover she would be hit in the stomach by a blast of wind.

She would grit her teeth a bit when the hit impacted her. But soon quickly recovered and said immediately after “oooo So cool! I definitely want to learn that! “ she then pauses for a moment and says nervously “though not sure if I can learn the spots on the human body I’m not that smart and it’s hard to focus when studying.”

She then as she listens to him and hears the rest paying close attention to everything he’s trying to teach her she looks on confused saying “how do you shoot fireballs without ninjutsu? How is that even possible?” She wonders what you would have to actually do to perform such a thing. As she thought she wondered what else is possible then decided to say “so what other elements can you use with Taijutsu besides wind and fire?”

As she waited for a response she wondered what she would have to do to pull off those moves and how she could negate the weaknesses of her combat style.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Freshmeat

Post by Taiga » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:59 pm

With his final demonstration done, Taiga would bow once, his hands together, then drop into a cross-legged sitting position. He would beckon the young Genin over to him, waving his hand gracefully.

"Those who have obtained an extreme amount of speed or power can bend the physical elements of this world to their will. To explain, let's think of shooting a fireball from your hand." Taiga said as he put his hand out, a fire ball shooting out before quickly fading from existence. "That was ninjutsu. I converted my chakra- molded it to Fire." he said as he did it again. "Ninjutsu makes elements and more from Chakra. In this sense, it is not natural to our world, much like how once upon a time Chakra did not exist in this world."

"But to do the same thing with Taijutsu-" Taiga said as he swung his arm at an insane speed, so much so that dirt kicked up around them from the wind as sparks shot off his arm. He grinned. "Well, I'm not really good at the fire bit yet, but anyhow, to achieve the same thing with Taijutsu you need to have tremendous speed or strength, because unlike chakra, we need to physically produce the wind or fire we use." He said looking down.

"Before chakra people rubbed sticks really fast to make fire- with friction you know? It's the same thing but your body is the stick and the wind or a rock or something else is the other stick. Anything you could physically do with a crude tool you could do with Taijutsu... on the other hand, some things, like electricity, you probably won't be able to do."

Kaitos10

Freshmeat

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:04 pm

Haruka would look on interested heavily and keep listening she was especially interested in using the ninjutsu abilities without chakra and ninjutsu. She was getting really excited at the prospect of the ideas. But problem was she would most likely have to train harder then she currently is which was a huge pain in the ass for her. She then wondered what she could do and tried to weigh the excitement of new cool ideas against the monotony of training harder then before.

You’ve certainly given me a lot to think about that’s for sure but as cool and exciting as those ideas are I sadly won’t be able to do them for awhile. Which is pretty disappointing so is there anything cool I can do at my current level? Or with in the near future instead of long off?”

She then waited patiently to see if there was something else he could teach her. But either way at least she got some good ideas for the future. As she waited she remembered that her other question “also if you can’t do electricity does that mean water and earth aren’t possible either? With pure taijutsu.”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Freshmeat

Post by Taiga » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:47 am

Taiga scratched his chin lost in thought at the girl's question. It... could be possible? Logic would dictate not.

"Hmm... Actually I suppose some form of static electricity is possible- essentially anything energy based is possible, but no, I don't think solids or plasmas could be created, least I haven't heard or seen it yet... " the Bannin said as he crouched down into a squad. As for her original question he'd have to search in his mind longer. He didn't have much that was "super impressive" to show off beyond his heavenly taijutsu. "An excellent question young Haruka." Perhaps something more fundamental was fine.

"To start with just work out a lot more... build speed and strength, otherwise" he said as he stood back up, his hands making a single seal as a clone appeared. "Konoha no Senken is a style I built that uses all forms of traditional taijutsu in our great village." He said as he began to shuffle his feet, the clone doing the same. He would move forward almost as if he was dancing, pressing his footing and positioning on the clone and forcing him to retreat back, letting him control the tempo.

Before long he would identify an opening, then strike, right for the funny bone of the clone causing the clone to drop its guard as it's arm went limp. He would then slip an uppercut into the clone as it returned to a lump of earth.

"Controlling the tempo is important- I think you have a natural talent for that giving your dance like way of fighting, but putting and keeping an opponent on the retreat or defense, especially if it means back pedaling, helps you create openings. And lastly, learn the human body well. Just like the hyuuga target chakra points we all have certain points on our body weaker than others- just like when I hit you earlier. Know these spots and use them to add power to your strikes where you otherwise had none. "

UsedShow

Konoha no Senken • Tempo
Drawing it's inspiration from the famed ever advancing movement of Konoha's Gouken, Konoha no Senken practitioners ingrain in-themselves a way of positioning and moving their body that constantly advances upon the opponent, allowing attack after attack fluidly and giving the opponent little option to flee. Practitioners are ultimately capable of using this way of advancing on their opponent to control the tempo of the battle and move it where they desire, causing interruption to opponent defensive stances.

Kaitos10

Freshmeat

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:36 pm

Haruka thought about what he said and nodded it was good to know at least she wouldn’t have to think about ways to add those two elements. She then heard them mention the next part it was very disappointing to hear that she couldn’t learn anything really cool right now. But she figured she just needed to try and wait for once. Which was frustrating but by now she was realizing that you sadly just have to wait for some stuff in life. So she nodded with a bit of disappointment and said “I understand

She then listened to the rest of what he said and smiled happily saying “thanks that’s good to know, I’ll make sure to remember the info about tempo. Though I’ve never been good at studying so not sure how much pages in a book I’ll be able to read about the human body and it’s weak points. But maybe someday I’ll learn about it and it’s certainly something I may eventually work towards.”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Freshmeat

Post by Taiga » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:15 am

Haruka began to look a little sad or frustrated at least. The knowledge and metaphorically the apple he had handed her could not yet be eaten by her, for her teeth were not ready. It was a slight oversight and Taiga realized he had probably picked too young a shinobi and opened with too fantastic an ability. With that, Taiga would offer a few more tips and before long head off, leaving the young girl to her own. Today she was not perhaps ready to be his disciple but tomorrow... tomorrow held a whole new world of possibilities. He grinned as he walked off onto the horizon knowing that the next generation was filled with good people.

Zu. Gene. Wonder what you two are up to.

Haruka was close. He could see that someday she would be a fine shinobi and perhaps able to spawn tornadoes from her very own spinning kicks. Or, perhaps she would never reach that level. Sometimes that was just the way it was. His reflection on his new acquaintance was interrupted by a growling stomach.

I should get something to eat... he thought to himself.

The End.

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”