Unknown relations

Kaitos10

Unknown relations

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:56 pm

It was just a normal day in konoha Haruka was practicing her dancing style taijutsu in the training grounds like usual carefully working on the flow of movement. Eventually she finishes and goes on with her daily routine like normal casually doing laundry and a bunch of other boring stuff. She hated doing the boring stuff though and decided to go take a break shopping, when she arrived and started looking at all the good foods she could buy it made her mouth water. She had a hard time deciding which stuff to get but eventually finished.

Afterwards she got home and put the food away then looked on disappointed as she realized she still had some boring stuff to do which she muddled through but after awhile she got bored again so decided to goof off and visit the gates. After sneaking over there she starts to look around when she sees a sand ninja arriving. It wasn’t exactly a common occurrence as far as she was aware but it still wasn’t that out of the ordinary. Haruka then took out her ear plugs and then went and hid somewhere she could watch them and using her super hearing would try to listen in on what they were doing from a distance.

She wondered what kind of activity could of brought them here. Just then all sorts of possible activities passed through her head, were they here to meet the hokage? If so why? Did he sexually assault a sand konoichi? Or maybe he seduced a married woman who was in the sand inner council. Maybe they weren’t even hear to see the hokage, maybe they were hear to discuss a secret ops meeting between konoha and suna? But then she realized there was a boy with them most likely a genin like her. So maybe that wasn’t it either, hopefully if she listened long enough she would find out what.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

broodboy

Unknown relations

Post by broodboy » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:26 am

He had just been in his home country not but moments ago with the unrelenting sun bearing down against the rough fabric of his hood and within a few seconds of exiting the dessert, he was warped to the tranquil forests of fire country. He peered back at the infinitely complex fuuin seals that were carved into the large stones laid in a circle. The amount of expertise that would have been required to construct such a jutsu exceed his genin mind but he understood the level of cooperation that the villages would have needed to have in order to construct something of this magnitude.

This was exactly why Akihiro had accompanied a Jounin to Kona to further the cultural ties between the two nations. The young genin was very curious about the standard practice the blacksmiths employed in their smithing practices and how they get such precise control of the aerodynamics of their kunai. Akihiro was accompanied by an older Jounin who regularly traveled to Konah on many similar missions. He approached the gate in tow where his superior would present their papers and prove they were legitimate. His black eyes were looked at with interest as the man ushers them through. He moved to place his hood even more prominently over his face as the wind ruffled its edges.

"Now remember Akihiro, you are here to observe and participate in this information exchange. I have a business to attend to with the Konah military so I will meet you at the smithery located here." The jounin pointed on a map and had the genin memorize the location of where they would meet. "Until then you are free to roam the village and explore but please be on your best behavior. We are representative so the village and with that, a large weight must be carried."

"Hai, Senpai!" Akihiro acknowledged what his elder said and mulled over his free time. Eagerly he expressed interest in the armory section of the village and would head there.
Last edited by broodboy on Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaitos10

Unknown relations

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:05 pm

As Haruka listened in from her hiding spot she was half surprised she never considered that one would visit the black smithing shop she found this kind of interesting and curious and as much as she wanted to listen in on what the jounin would do at the military meeting she knew she would most likely be unable to though maybe she could kill two birds with one stone and figure out why the jounin was there and why the guy her age who was most likely a genin was visiting the black smith’s Haruka decided that would be her best chance at figuring out what was happening with the jounin besides maybe she would learn something interesting from listening to the genin.

So she stealthily follows him to the blacksmith from the building’s above keeping as much distance as she can while still having line of sight on him. From there she tries to listen in on what he says. She wondered if she should go over and ask him but then also thought to herself what if he doesn’t want to tell her. She then tried to think of who he would tell. After a hour or so of watching him at the black smith and listening in she decided to loop around heading about a half a mile away before coming back in a different direction back to the black smith’s shop.

When she eventually arrived back at the black smith’s shop she would go over to the ninja from suna and say “so……. Whatcha doing? Also how do you like konoha so far?” She thought to herself maybe if she didn’t ask directly or something or if she made small talk first he would tell her why she was here. Hopefully it was something interesting when he looked at her he would see a young girl about ten years old with cat ears and at cat tail.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

broodboy

Unknown relations

Post by broodboy » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:43 pm

The Suna genin made his way to the smithy in search of a man names Komo who by all reports he could read in Suna was the curator of the entire village's smithing operation. The streets were full of kind enough people although he did draw a few concerned looks with his demonic-like eyes. Upon arrival at the entryway, he could feel the blazing heat coming off the forges. The comforting clang of hammers on metal and the therapeutic sound of grinders putting a sharp edge against steal. He observed how they stoked their kiln with chakra-infused wood to increase the temperature that it burned allowing the fire to cleanse more impurities from the metals being used.

Summonings of various sizes of salamander breathed fire during the tempering process to maintain the metal's temperature and not let it form cracks. Suna was not behind in technology or practices, to say the least, but the Land of Fire was aptly named. They had almost a mastery over it. In the far back of the room was a large double door with heavy chains across it and several fuuin seals.

"I see the chakra room caught your eye. Sorry kid but that's a village secret we can't let you over there." His excitement was quickly squelched by the red tape of village secrets. Suddenly, behind him was a young girl no older than he was. Her pale skin glowed against the accented lighting of the fires. He stepped on his back fook out of natural reaction, startled by her sudden appearance. Oh, hi..... uh.... I'm just here learning about Kona's smithing techniques.. He paused for a moment by her forwardness. "It seems very nice, a lot less hot than the desert." He said through a nervous laugh.

"What brings you to the smithy today? Do you work here?

Kaitos10

Unknown relations

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:48 am

As she watched on as he got startled she looked on curiously and said in a apologetic tone “sorry about that didn’t mean to scare you was just walking in normally. It wasn’t like I was trying to sneak up on you,” she paused for a moment and said in a surprised and curious tone “you must’ve been really focused on the smith’s to not sense me coming” she then pauses for a bit again to let him respond then says “that’s not much of a answer though I guess it is a answer in it’s own way as for me I’m not from here I’m just wandering around and goofing off” she then whispers in his ear and says “and avoiding tedious chores and other boring things”

She then waits for a moment for him to respond and react again and as long as he doesn’t react too loudly and spill her secret she whispered to him. Haruka then says in a kind and playful manner “soooo do you want to see more of the village or would you prefer to stay here?” She hoped he would choose to go somewhere else with her because watching him here would be pretty boring plus it may possibly be harder getting the information she wants.
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

broodboy

Unknown relations

Post by broodboy » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:52 am

Although extremely talkative she came off very polite and almost carefree. Ironic because the shinobi world was not so carefree. Akihiro nervously rubbed the back of his head, "Yea you could say I get carried away when it comes to weapons and armor. The rest tends to get shut off for me." Her forwardness was a bit overwhelming for him as he was used to a quiet workplace and other genin that didn't really bother him. Mature for his age people would say, but he believed that his family's superior memory almost forced children to grow up faster mentally and emotionally. One could say that the shinobi world made them all do the same.

It was nice to see someone so positive in a world that was otherwise forged in blood and subterfuge. "Well I have to meet my Sensei back here just before sundown. As long as we can come back I would love to see more of the village. This is my second time here."

Kaitos10

Unknown relations

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:48 am

Haruka thinks for a bit staring off into space in the process before returning to normal and says “that makes sense” after the second part of the conversation and he reveals that his sensei was here with him this causes her to look on curiously as well as a tiny bit apprehensive since it was going a bit to smoothly to find out though when she thinks back in retrospect it wasn’t that big of a deal since the villages were allies anyway she just hoped that his jounin sensei would’ve told him what he was doing at the military meeting. She then decides couldn’t hurt to ask so says

Did your sensei say what he was going to do? As well as why he was going there? As for seeing more of the village what have you seen so far on your first trip besides the smithy?” She then tries to think of all the good places that she could take him hopefully he hasn’t seen the konoholic yet and there famous ramen because those are two of the biggest attractions to the village. Though there may be a celebration going on so maybe they could visit that too? It was hard to think of everything since she didn’t partake in most of it.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

broodboy

Unknown relations

Post by broodboy » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:24 am

The young girl's questions were odd and almost felt like an interrogation. While Akihiro didn't participate too much in the actual battle of being a ninja he did consider himself one that fought on a different theater of warm the mind. "I think it had something to do with the upcoming chunin exams. Will you be in attendance?" If he was going to be forced to participate in a one-on-one battle by his family the least he could do was give his best effort. He hated to lose but also hated that he relied so heavily on allies to fight. Maybe he could get the upper edge on her if he had to fight her or better yet learn to support her better should they be paired on a team to fight the jounin.

"Truth be told I would love to see what sweets Konah has. Many of the things we get in Suna are usually fruits or preserved type foods being in the desert and all."

Kaitos10

Unknown relations

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:37 pm

Haruka was compeletly oblivious to the fact her questions seemed like a interrogation especially since he didn’t have much of a reaction to it. Though when she was asked if she was joining the Chunin exams she would smile and say “of course hopefully I can become a chunin then I’m one step closer to jounin then” there was a short pause and she said excitedly “freedom!” She was curious about how he didn’t answer the last question but she figured she would ignore that for now.

When he asked about sweets she would say “we have a few, if you follow me I can take you to my favorite sweets shop” she would then immediately start to quickly head there. After running and jumping for a bit she would arrive at the shop then look around to make sure she didn’t loose him.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

broodboy

Unknown relations

Post by broodboy » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:32 am

Unlike most ninja in Sunagakure Akihiro was not bothered with the thought of rising through the ranks of the village. He just wanted to create great works of ninja tools, weapons, and armors. He could do that as a genin so his motivation to claw his way up the ‘corprate latter’. Well maybe we will see each other there. My village is placing me in the tournament as well.”

With that quick exchange of words the two were off quickly running along the roof tops towards an alleged sweets shop. She was fast and the unfamiliar terrain was hard for Akihiro to follow. Although, it was not every day that you got to look at the layout of Konagakure. He focused chakra into his eyes and began to memorize everything he could look at. Knowledge always came in handy in the future.

When they arrived Akihiro saw a large store with fresh flowers out front, a variety of baked sweets. Cookies, cakes, pastries, surely the people in Fire country were living the life when it came to sweets. His excitement was pallipable when he saw the sheer volumne of it all.

”You really have all of these here!”

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

Unknown relations

Post by Legacy » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:31 am

Running errands for his Father had not been Takanobu's ideal way of spending an evening but young, able and needing experience what more was he to do? Today, his Father was going to show him how to expertly apply a basic household ingredient In order to treat wounds and sores created by one of few weaknesses to the Senju line of Techniques. Fire. Of course, that meant they'd actually need to have the ingredient on hand; oh, what was the ingredient you ask? Sweet, smooth and good with toast, Takanobu was tasked with purchasing Honey from a vendor.

Despite the simplicity of the task and the brevity of which it would be done, Takanobu still felt a need to embark on his task in full dress. Exiting the Senju clan compound he could be spotted in not only dark fishnet fabrics; gloves, boots and mask but his variant of traditional Styles Senju clan armour as well fit with every bit of his equipment to boot. Since graduating from Konoha's ninja academy Takanobu made it a habit to carry all of his expected mission items along with him so that he might be prepared to take on a mission at a moment's notice. Nevermind the added weight, he felt like a true Shinobi and guardian of the village - as he ought to with the Leaf forehead protector worn proudly across his forehead and Senju clan symbol shown gracefully upon his armor. As hazel eyes kept vigil with an ever changing scene while he moved, something; a small chisel from up above landing upon his head caused Takanobu to look up.

What he saw might have surprised him if not for the ever present battery of Chunin sentinels found manning their high post in varying towers, in claves and the like all to guard over each citizen; and, their many secrets. He couldn't say for certain but for a brief moment Takanobu thought he could make out the figure of something...someone, skipping across the many structures of his homeland. Where they were going he also couldn't fathom but whether fortunate for him or embarrassingly enough for the other, keeping a steady pace in pursuit at a reasonably safe distance wasn't at all difficult. In the end, he'd come to realize that the person or persons rather, that he'd been trailing were none other than the girl who his father brought home some time ago. "Oh, so here's where you've been off to." Takanobu mused less to himself and more as an introduction seeing as how he'd rounded a corner which would have put him plain in their line of sight. He took note of the other stranger but had few if any words for them. Out of respect however, he acknowledged them with a Curt head nod before setting his focus to young Haruka.

What did the artsy girl have going for her these days? Despite a task of his own to consider and care for; Takanobu didn't see any harm in playing catch up for a few minutes and besides, he was genuinely curious. It wasn't every day that the Senju even entertained the notion of adoption. Perhaps she'd stayed the Noble path and truly only needed a little push or maybe...

The stranger with her was something more to keep an eye on, and Takanobu certainly would be keeping his eye to the stranger in that case. Something about those crazy eyes gave him an odd vibe. 'Be polite. Be kind.' Takanobu thought to himself, it was unwise to set a poor example of foreigners even if skepticism were readily available.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”