Final rush training

Kaitos10

Final rush training

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:11 am

With the chunin exams rapidly approaching Haruka was trying to get in some last minute training though because the chunin exams where so close she was having trouble calming down and focusing while also not rushing. She really wanted to be ready in time, so she tried mediation until she could get the jitters out and finally focus on training properly. She didn’t exactly like meditation since it was so boring but beggars can’t be choosers, so she went with it anyway. Eventually
After some time had passed she got a hold on her nerves and finally started focusing on her jutsu. Her first step was to make a small clay figurines using only doton chakra.

This was pretty difficult because she wasn’t use to using doton chakra and making something small was more difficult then something big. So first she started with big things even though it costed more chakra. At first she could manipulate the clay but only into basic shapes and even those were difficult eventually she moved on to more difficult stuff when she didnt have so much trouble with basic shapes. But making animals was still to difficult to do properly. But as frustrating as it was she kept going, hoping that she could get this done in time.

As she kept trying she kept getting better and better at making the shapes but the more advanced and bigger the shape the more chakra it took which was a problem for her. But that was a problem for later so she kept at it trying all sorts of different methods to get the orangoutang to look right. After a hour or so of practice maybe more she definitely lost track of time at this point and was to nervous to check how long it was taking. She finally finished her orangoutang and it didn’t look sloppy or lopsided but because of all the chakra she used she was feeling drained.

So she decided to eat the food she brought with her since it would’ve been a pain in the ass to have to go back to town and find a restaurant or even go to her house. So she kept eating at a moderate pace while resting then tried to focus on recovering her chakra. It was during this time she started to wonder when the rest of the genin from other nations would arrive at the exams site. Hopefully she could keep her new jutsu a secret from most people at least until she showed it off in the exams.

So she kept resting focusing on restoring chakra until she was back to full or until something interesting happened when she finally had enough chakra she started practicing making the orangoutang with less chakra and if possible smaller too. She managed to get it to half the size of a original orangoutang and nearly a quarter of the chakra when she ran out of chakra again which was very annoying she hated having to rest so much. Sadly there was no way around it without possibly harmful side effects which she wanted to avoid.
“jutsu trained”Show

Land mine stomp
D rank nendo
This jutsu lets the user focus pure nendo chakra into the feet that activates when coming in contact with the ground. On contact with the ground the chakra causes a explosion to occur in any one direction the user wants. The explosion works at control strength
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

broodboy

Final rush training

Post by broodboy » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:22 am

Akihiro had arrived a few days before the Chunin exams in Konah. There was apparently an emergency delivery that needed to happen from the smithy of Suna to the one in Konah. The village was alive with travelers from all over like usual and the Suna genin could not find a quiet place to shake off the nerves he felt for the upcoming bouts he needed to prepair for. He was only here to save face for his clan. If he could spend his entire day in the smithy he would, but that wasn't the situation he was currently placed in. Over the course of a few weeks, he had slowly started working on the ability to write fuuin seals with just pure chakra in the air. He jumped from rooftops towards the designated training grounds the village guide told him about hoping to find some reprieve from the hustle the event brought with it.

Upon arrival, he saw someone he was very familiar with from his last visit to Konah, Haruka, Izumi. A spirited genin who took her job a bit too seriously for Akihiro's sake.

She must be trying to get in some last-minute practice before the exam starts.

He thought to himself as he perched on the limb of a tree several meters away. He remembered her perception and senses being on par with his so the fact that she did not notice his approach meant she was extremely focused on something. Akihiro watched as she performed hand seals and molded the earth in front of her to form various shapes and sizes. He could visibly see the exhaustion the jutsu was causing her.

Her chakra pool must be large to perform something so draining.

As time went on he observed from his tree and even practiced skills of his own. He focused chakra into his pointer and index finger and began etching fuuin seals into the bark of the tree making sure to maintain an even intensity of chakra. While this was great it was not the intended result of the jutsu he was trying to learn. He should be able to write fuuin seals mid-air using this method but getting them to remain in place once written to use with another jutus always seemed out of his reach. Maybe it had to do with the way he segmented his chakra as he wrote the seals. Frustrated with his own results and far less exhausted than Izumi, he announced his presence to her.

"Getting some last-minute practice in I see, huh Izumi-chan!"

Kaitos10

Final rush training

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:39 am

Haruka would keep getting frustrated at the amount of chakra it takes to make these and decided to shelve the idea for later she hadn’t even gotten to the part where they move so she figured she was better off just doing simple stuff for now. So she decided to instead go for just focusing on making the biggest boom she could though she would have to do it in a way that doesn’t hurt herself though. So first she started small and tries controlling the direction of the explosion. Making repeated popping noises that sometimes move in the wrong direction. Then she hears a familar voice and decided to take a break saying

hey! Good to see you again how are you?” She would wave happily at him and wait for his response before turning back to her practice and trying to get it to work the part of controlling the direction of the explosion was pretty tricky but she just kept trying to get it. Making poping sounds after poping sound repeatedly trying to get it to work, while wondering how to get this to work she was hoping to get a few more jutsu done also but the exams sort of snuck up on her.

Attempt after attempt she slowly made progress towards her goal though she was starting to get very tired so she decided to try and recover. She then looked up at her friend practicing his own jutsu and then waited to see how it went.
“jutsu being trained”Show

500-250=250 words left

Land mine stomp
D rank nendo
This jutsu lets the user focus pure nendo chakra into the feet that activates when coming in contact with the ground. On contact with the ground the chakra causes a explosion to occur in any one direction the user wants. The explosion works at control strength

“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

broodboy

Final rush training

Post by broodboy » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:50 am

She was usually far more talkative than she was today. The training must have been extremely important to her. Akihiro admired her ability to focus and was curious if she wanted to participate in the upcoming exams or if she was being forced to. "I am good, I was told to rush over to Konah for delivery in preparations for the Chunin exams. Speaking of, are you participating in them this year?" His question seemed to fall on deft ears as she immediately went back to practicing, but this jutsu seemed different than the last. Ironically he tried to escape the noise of the village only to find the noise of his friend from Konah. He let out a small sigh.

He focused chakra back into his fingers as they began to glow softly once more. He would begin to write in the air and just as fast as it appeared the writing would vanish. He was missing some concept about air writing that he could not figure out. He could etch symbols into the ground or any physical medium but getting them to suspend in the air proved more difficult than he thought it would. Frustrated with his own progress he chose to talk again.

"Did you hear me? What jutsu are you working on anyway? I've tried mine about a hundred times and I still can't get it. Say, maybe we could help each other instead of trying to figure it out on our own." Akihiro always preferred to work in a team than solo and hopefully she would be up to it.
Jutsu being trainedShow
WC SO far : 691/990 (41 stats)
*Charge Fuuinjutsu • Air Seal
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
A truly unique move in that it can be used alongside other Fuuinjutsu, by channeling into their finger as they draw in the air directly in front of them, the user releases raw chakra the lingers for a small amount of time, allowing it to be used as a seal formula. Alternatively the user can also do hand seals and place their hands forward, causing a seal to burst to life in the air in front of them. This technique consumes chakra equal to the cost of the technique.

Kaitos10

Final rush training

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:25 am

Haruka quickly responded to his question by saying “that’s nice, do you know what the delivery is? Also yes I’m competing in them, would be nice to be able to reach chunin. Are you competing?” She then kept trying to get it to move in the direction she wanted which was getting really really annoying she hoped the progress for the rest of the jutsu would go more smoothly after this. Eventually she got it reasonably well letting out a sigh of relief now she had to try it with bigger booms and with a trigger activation.

She kept practicing until she heard her companion speak up and said “it’s sort of a new style of chakra release im working on can you keep it a secret? Also sure I would love to try that out what did you have in mind?”

She would then wait for him to respond casually stomping her foot trying to get the activation for the explosion to work she would start with a small pop in the direction she wanted but would eventually move on to make it bigger and bigger.

after he did she would say “how about we test them out in a spar for active combat experience?” If he said yes she would jump up and try her new jutsu out by stomping on the branch but when it didn’t work the way it was supposed she grumbled hoping it would work the second time at full power and catch him off guard because of the first failed attempt and this time thankfully it worked.
“jutsu being trained”Show

250-250=0 words left

Land mine stomp
D rank nendo

“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

broodboy

Final rush training

Post by broodboy » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:40 am

I lost this post! helP!
Last edited by broodboy on Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kaitos10

Final rush training

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:01 pm

Haruka looks on surprised and says “so you don’t want to become a chunin! How come? Theres so much benefits to it if I were you I would be happy I could try the exams after just becoming a genin!” She then shakes her head before returning to her previous jutsu she was practicing when akihiro suggested she try his method with the arrow she finally started to get it then he complimented her and she started to blush and says in a shy tone why looking down at the ground fidgeting with her feet she says “thanks….” She then recovered though a minute or so after and asked him her questions to which he replied yes so she activated the jutsu and Slammed her foot down. Almost blasting him with the explosion.

She then heard his next comment and shrugged saying “sure worth a shot” she then activated it and looks at it noticing the certain fuinjutsu he’s working on and says “I recognize this are you working on the explosive tag fuinjutsu? This isn’t going to explode when I use the jutsu on it is it?” If he managed to tell her it wouldn’t in a convincing manner she would then begrudgingly use the jutsu she just finished practicing on the circle.

Afterwards she said “ok thanks for the help that one looks ready on to the next idea.” She then tried making clay shaped kunai but sadly was having a difficult time getting the shape right. So she focused and concentrated on making them but after awhile of trying she was running low on chakra again so she said “why not try to take a break? To recharge our chakra.” If Akihiro agreed Haruka would sit down and offer him a small snack that she brought with her.

She herself would be eating some cookies she bought while sitting there. She also had multiple thermos’s of juice that were kept cold. She offered one to Akihiro and drank the other greatly enjoying it she the remembers something and say “by the way you never mentioned if you knew what you were delivery to here was? “ now that she wasn’t training and was taking a break she was very curious what they would send someone to deliver. She really hoped that he knew what it was and that he was delivering something interesting. She then started munching more cookies while waiting.
“ jutsu trained”Show
1000-400=600
Exploding kunai
D rank nendo
This jutsu creates clay from the ground or some external source to create 5 kunai that when thrown explode on contact or when kai is used at control strength with a explosion that’s as big as 1 meter for every 10 points of control.
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

broodboy

Final rush training

Post by broodboy » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:07 am

She sent the jutsu she was training at the fuuin seal he had created in the air. Ironically, she already knew the jutu he was trying to focus on next, and while he intended for it to explode on contact the seal just fizzled as the jutsu collided and he was knocked off his feet. He got up and dusted himself off after his tumble with a small scratch on his arm. He hadn't expected to get injured even superficially, but the strength of her jutsu was a bit larger than he had originally anticipated. She might have struggled with control when it comes to destructive forces like explosions.

"A break sounds nice, I don't know about you but I can't pump out jutsu as you can. Have you always been able to do that?" He asked as she passed him some juice and cookies. She was so determined to continue practicing. Akihiro would have stopped the moment he got tired and gone back to his drawing board or back at hammering metal in the furnace. "Thank you very much for the sweets. You know I always enjoy them. The chocolate here in Konah tastes different than that of Suna's, less sand", he said with a chuckle.

He focused chakra into his hand as a green glow overtook his hand. He moved it over the small nick on his arm as the blood clotted and he placed a bandage over the top of it. "Someone from your village had requested apart from Suna and he needed to get here immediately before the chuunin exams. Whoever it was must have some serious pull, but the journey is not too bad with the teleportation circles our countries have." He paused for a moment and was wondering if he was sharing too much with her despite the friendly relations between villages. He shook his head of the shinobi-type thoughts and went back to his training. He was inspired by her perserverance.

"You mentioned that you know the jutus that I am working on, got any pointers on it? How do you write it in the heat of battle? I have never been good at one on one fights. I am more of a support type of guy."
Jutsu being trainedShow
WC SO far : 990/990 (41 stats)
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
A truly unique move in that it can be used alongside other Fuuinjutsu, by channeling into their finger as they draw in the air directly in front of them, the user releases raw chakra the lingers for a small amount of time, allowing it to be used as a seal formula. Alternatively the user can also do hand seals and place their hands forward, causing a seal to burst to life in the air in front of them. This technique consumes chakra equal to the cost of the technique.

WC SO far : 417/990 (41 stats)
*Force Fuuinjutsu • Explosive Tag
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After drawing a ([Control]/5)x([Control]/5) meter seal formula on a surface of an object. The user will then arm it with their chakra up to [Control] strength with a concussive force explosion outwards from itself.

Kaitos10

Final rush training

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:42 pm

Haruka would be unaware that he lied to her about not using that jutsu since nothing happened after she hit the target and after a short back and forth they decided to take a break. When he asked her the next question she would shrug and say “I think so, ive always had lots of chakra and the fact that I worked on chakra control with my mom before she died meant I had high control as well which combined lets me use a abnormal amount of jutsu for a genin.”

She would then smile and say “wow you have sandy chocolate! That sounds horrible? How do you manage? Do you just get use to the sand in your sweets?”

After listening to his response and possibly giving her own response in return she would hear another question saying in a confused tone “that doesn’t tell me what the package is though it just tells me why your here.” She would later after this discussion hit a pause hear his next question as well and say “ well there’s two methods and one is to just touch something and the seal appears automatically which is helpful in combat when you have little time. “

She then thinks some more trying to give other helpful tips on the jutsu and says in a non chalant voice. “Honestly I just learned it because I liked to make things go boom” she would then keep resting and eating until she had her chakra back. Which was annoying she really hated waiting like this but rationally she knew it was necessary but emotionally it really really sucked and she wanted to keep going. She then compemplated taking a nap but she didn’t know how long she would be out. She also didn’t want to be asleep with someone she didn’t know good enough.
“ jutsu trained”Show
600-300=300
Exploding kunai
D rank nendo
This jutsu creates clay from the ground or some external source to create 4 kunai that when thrown explode on contact or when kai is used at control strength with a explosion that’s as big as 1 meter for every 10 points of control.
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

broodboy

Final rush training

Post by broodboy » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:42 pm

Akihiro laughed at her response over his sarcastic remark regarding sandy chocolate. "We don't actually have sand in our chocolate. Although, we do have to wash almost everything we eat and keep covers on most things. I don't know, you just get used to it I suppose. One of my favorite parts of the village are the various gardens it has all around!"

He listened to her explanation of having so much chakra and why but, would argue to himself that her 'high' control was a delusion. Maybe he was an elitist but ever since his training with Jinto Senpai and his Mother, combat jutsu seemed to lack a certain requirement of deftness. Regardless, her method of touching something and letting the seal appear instantly would not work for him at this current moment as that usually required intricate knowledge of the fuuin being drawn and a sizable amount of chakra scaled for the situation.

"I can see that. I have been tossed around today like I was running through a field of exploding tags. Nothing I can't handle though." His statement of his endurance was true. He focused most of his training on taking hits, dodging, and being able to support in various ways like medical-nin or weapons crafting. He did not have an offensive style... yet.

"Well I am ready to continue, but you can sit if you need more time. My jutsu requires far less chakra than yours. Suppose you know that though don't you." He said with a nervous chuckle. He focused chakra into his pointer and index finger once more remembering the lessons from his medical training about the valve of control. Unlike chakra stitching, this required the chakra to linger in the air and take form as well as writing the seal formula for the explosion. he would start out small this time drawing a half meter by half meter square in the air. He half expected it to dissipate but it stayed flowing in mid-air ready to kai.

"Uh.... Izumi. I think this is ready for a boom. Want to test it out? I am not really sure if it will be big though."
Jutsu being trainedShow
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu

WC SO far : 778/990 (41 stats)
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After drawing a ([Control]/5)x([Control]/5) meter seal formula on a surface of an object. The user will then arm it with their chakra up to [Control] strength with a concussive force explosion outwards from itself.

Kaitos10

Final rush training

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:32 am

She looks on surprised and says “ahhh then I guess I don’t understand what you meant previously though i can understand the second part of what you said I guess.” She then starts think and says “gardens do sound nice and interesting but how do you have gardens in the desert?”

She then waits for replies as she casually munches on cookies and occasionally drinks her juice. Trying to think of ways to improve her jutsu and finally create it. She runs through the different possibilities and mixtures in her head as she eats until she hears Akihiro respond to her previous comment and says kind of shyly while slightly scratching her cheek and looking down slightly “uhhh yea sorry about that didn’t mean to go that far or have them get that close.”

She then nods at his next comment and says “ true but it depends on the seal used a bigger seal may actually cost more then my jutsu I’m developing” She then keeps focusing on recovering chakra until Akihiro finally asks her to test one last seal she smirks then backs up carefully concentrating on the shape of a kunai and mixing the nendo chakra in as 2 kunai start to form out of the ground.

She would then nervously collect them and think to herself {ok here we go the final test} then throw both of the kunai at the seal quickly if the seal was activated on contact like the previous seal it would explode also triggering the kunai making a explosion that’s 2x-3x bigger and possibly maybe even bigger then that of what he expected.

Though if nothing happens with the seal to trigger them they would fly harmlessly through the seal until they hit a tree behind it then would go boom. She then jumps up excitedly and says “yay! It worked!” And would start to happily jump up and down saying “Welp that’s one more jutsu down onto the next one.”
“ jutsu trained”Show
300-300=0
Exploding kunai
D rank nendo
This jutsu creates clay from the ground or some external source to create 4 kunai that when thrown explode on contact or when kai is used at control strength with a explosion that’s as big as 1 meter for every 10 points of control.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

broodboy

Final rush training

Post by broodboy » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:58 am

The firecracker of a Konah genin excitedly waited for the seal to be completed as she mentioned the dimensions of fuuin seals in relation to the strength of the explosion or perhaps jutsu they were meant to use. Confident in his success regarding the construction of his formula he chose to hop several paces back waiting to see the fruits of his labor and the advice that Izumi had given him.

He noticed her practice was going well too as molding what looked like earth to create kunai seemed far easier now than it did at the begging of their training session. The kunai flew towards the seal suspended in mid air and just as they made contact the fuuin jutsu triggered exploding with a decent moment of force. Akihiro could feel heat and force rush past him like a wall.

He turned to the Konah genin with a triumphant smile as a secondary explosion significantly larger than his erupted from behind him. The sound echoing in the training arena and spooking some nearby birds a ways off. He turned quickly in fear realizing the true power this woman could produce. He hoped he did not have to face her in the Chuunin exams, but would make a mental note of the abilities he saw today just in case. Presumably so would she.

A faint whistle traveled into the ear of the Suna genin and he instantly recognized it. He had gotten so engrossed in the training that he was late to meet his Senpai. It was unfortunate, but he had to abruptly leave and head back. ”I am sorry for my sudden leave, but my Senpai just called for me. I really enjoyed training with you today. Best of luck in the tournament, I am sure your performance will be explosive.”

He dashed quickly in the direction of the smithy with panic on his face.
Jutsu being trainedShow
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu

WC SO far : 1094/990 (41 stats)
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”