More food!

Dot and Dia Social.

hobnob

More food!

Post by hobnob » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:30 am

Noeru was walking down the busy streets of sunny Konoha as his tummy made a loud rumbling noise. The youth grabbed it and gently massaged it. His training regiment has been so intense that he had very little time to eat, so this was a regular occurrence. Walking past take away places has made it even less bearable, but then again, he had to get some fuel into his system sooner or later anyway. He wondered through the streets, peeping through the windows, trying to figure out what exactly he wanted. Then, he had a light bulb moment. He remembered the food challenge he went to a few days ago, and that it was being held over the next few weeks. His taste buds jumped with excitement, forgetting about the small issue that was at hand. He had to bring someone with him to be able to enter the challenge. As quickly as the excitement came about, it went away. He did not know where Izumi lived, so he was not able to go and ask her. Now that he thought about it, he did not know where any of his friends lived. He was not sure what to do, and so he continued to wander the streets.
KonohagakureShow
Senju, Noeru - Chuunin - A-Rank
IwagakureShow
Fukusha Kurai - Genin - D-Rank
KumogakureShow
Igarashi Ryoto - Genin - D Rank
SunagakureShow
Ikigai, Itoshii - Genin - D Rank - #C2B280

Diatenshi

More food!

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:43 pm

The sun beamed down on the village of Konohagakure, though not nearly as harsh as back home in Sunagakure, its citizens busy going about their daily routines. The streets themselves were a cacophony of various noises, venders trying to draw customers, children laughing and playing, and pedestrians going about their lives. In the midst of all this chaos, Leimine was wandering aimlessly around the village. Since she had recently arrived in the village she had no knowledge of its layout or inhabitants outside of where the training grounds were and where she could and could not go.

As she continued to meander around, she realised that she wasn't really exploring as much as, sleepwalking. Not paying any attention to her surroundings nor destination. She'd busting her ass preparing for the chuunin exams and today was her scheduled day of rest. She wasn't allowed to train today and had to give her body a rest. Unfortunately, resting and relaxing wasn't her strong suit. Thus the cause of her aimlessly moving about the village. Mimi walked by some restaurants and small shops as she seemed to traipse into the centre of the village. She caught sight of a head of unruly blonde hair and smirked to herself as she recognized the owner. She casually walked up behind him and ruffled his hair.

"Hey shorty. Care to be a tour guide and show me what there is to do here?"
Last edited by Diatenshi on Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

hobnob

More food!

Post by hobnob » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 am

A soft hand ran through his hair and ruffled it '...Wha-..Oi.. Stop...!' Noeru let out disorientated. He actually quiet liked it, he felt slightly embarrassed with all the people walking around and looking at them. He turned around and saw the familiar face of the Suna girl he had met a few days earlier. A big smile showed up on his face once he realized who it was.

'He he,' he let out after hearing her request. 'Sure! Can we have a go at this food challenge first though?' Noeru said before pointing in the direction of where the restaurant was. 'Only people who bring someone with them can enter, and the good thing is, if we enter and win, the food is completely free! And we get a t-shirt with it!' He said very happy with himself. He jumped up with excitement, and even went as far as grabbing the girls hand with both of his, and pulling her in the direction of the restaurant.

The people around them began looking at them, chuckling as they went about their day. Noeru realized this might be a little embarrassing for Mimi, but these were pressing times, and he was very hungry.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Diatenshi

More food!

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:47 am

His excitement threw her off. Sure she'd acted familiar with him when she messed with his hair, but she certainly hadn't expected to suddenly be grabbed and pulled. Heck she hadn't even said a word before her hand was in his and she was being guided through the crowded streets. It reminded her of how babies grab their mother's hand. She shook her head chuckling as she allowed him to guide her.

"Alright then, lead the way I suppose."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

hobnob

More food!

Post by hobnob » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:30 pm

Noeru giggle at the girls response. Her lack of options simply resonated through her words. He gave her no choice in what to do, he made the decision for her and after a few moments, they were at the door to the restaurant. Noeru freed one of his hands and pushed the door open, he proceeded in with little care for all the other people that were trying to get it, almost barging past them with force. He was hungry, and when he was hungry he lost all his manners. His eyes fixated on the man at the little stand up table, walking straight up to him, barely making it past the height of the table, Noeru looked up at him and said, 'Table for two please.' in a very demanding tone, it was as if he were possessed by some hungry demon.

The man scowled at him, he was used to this tone, people constantly demanding things of him and being treated like garbage. He did not like it one bit, but all he could do is obey and he led they pair to their table by the window. 'A waiter will be over to you shortly...' he said before he disappeared back to his reception desk. Now Noeru looked over at Mimi and smiled.

'Sorry about this haha... I just feel like I haven't eaten in days...!' he let out as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head. He was hoping that Azir would show him some support, as he did not place himself in a very good social position.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Diatenshi

More food!

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:27 pm

Leimine would gently rap her knuckles against the back of Noeru's head while hes being rude to the other guest and the waiter. She looked at him with a scowl that softened once he apologized. She shook her head and once more ruffled his hair. "Well if you work out and train as hard as we did the other day im sure your body is craving fuel. But that's not an excuse for being rude."

She chatised him while noticing he seemed to be looking for something. Then it dawned on her he was probably looking for Azir. While back home she often summoned him to ride along on her shoulder here in Konoha she'd kept him in a possessive state unless she thouggt she was alone or in a quiet portion of town. Azir had a dark look to him and dhe was afraid hed freak the civilians out. "Azir is... In here at the moment. She'd point at her purple eye wondering if the young boy would understand.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

hobnob

More food!

Post by hobnob » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:54 pm

'I know I knoooooow.... It's just that I never usually let myself get this hungry you know...' he moaned as he fidgeted in his hair like a little brat, especially after Mimi wrapped her knuckled around his head and then messed with his hair. He was constantly shifting and changing his position, his gaze scanned the restaurant for that waiter the other guy mentioned. But, there was none in sight and Noeru was beginning to grow even more restless. Luckily, Mimi managed to capture his attention by pointing at her eye and talking about Azir. Noeru eyed her eye, slightly confused, he was not sure whether her eye was like that naturally or whether it was because someone hit her. But, he decided to take advantage of this situation and wind Mimi up a bit.

A cheeky smirk washed over Noerus face as he looked her in the eyes, 'Are you telling me that Azir is all but a twinkle in your eye Mimi?' he said before winking at her. He wanted to get up a gently dig his elbow into her side, but he was not sure how she would take this, so he decided to play it safe.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Diatenshi

More food!

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:36 am

Well he's certainly not the brightest bulb in the bunch now is he? Hehehe.He's going to hate you when he learns the truth you know. Call you an abomination hehehe.' Azir mocked the naive young man and taunted her within Leimine's mind his voice raspy like dried parchment. Mimi for her part did her best to ignore his malicious barbs and scratched her head.

"No. More of a pest that never shuts up... How do I explain... My family is similar to your village's Inuzuka clan. We have familiars as well only ours are spirits... And when they're not out and about they reside within our bodies. Thats the reason my right eye is sometimes gold and sometimes purple"

She avoided using the word possessed or going into full detail. The Souseiji family was new to Sunagakure and was a bit of a hidden weapon as it were. They'd yet to produce an overly outstanding shinobi and thus weren't particularly well known outside the village. Even with in the village they were pariahs due to most members being possessed, the other villagers not quite trusting their words or actions. It was one of the reasons she was looking forward to the chuunin exams. If she performed well it would bring honor to her family and raise their standing in the village.

She was spared an immediate response from him as the waiter finally arrived. She wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to hear his response. Perhaps Azir was right and he'd shun her like the villagers of Sunagakure. Lost in her thoughts she'd be completely oblivious to the waiter asking what she'd like to drink. A pensive look on her face as she brooded over her thoughts quietly to herself.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

hobnob

More food!

Post by hobnob » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:57 pm

Truly, Noeru did not fully grasp the situation. But, trying to play the part of being a competent youth, his head would nod with eagerness. The trouble now was he would have to figure out a response, and doing so while not really understanding the situation could prove to be trouble some. Especially if he was trying to appear competent. Noeru brough his right hand to his chin and used his left arm to support it right, they would make contact between his right elbow and left wrist. With his eyes closed, his head tilted ever so slightly upwards, he would take a moment to appear knowledgeable. A few moments later, his eyes would reopen and they would fall onto Mimi, 'Hey! If he's a pest, can you not get rid of him? I'm sure if the Inuzuka were dealing with a rogue canine, they would find other means of dealing with it!' Satisfied with his answer, Noeru placed his hand back on the table in a civilised manner, as his stomach was beginning to shink, causing him serious emotional issued. All the boy wanted was to eat some decent food with his friend, but the delay was beginning to ruin the moment.

Although Noeru was only a boy, he did understand somethings. And the Azir situation really did seem very interesting to him. In the moment he did not know that in the future he would meet another Sunagakure shinobi, who dealt with the realm of spirits. And in the moment, he would never think that he would one day also be dealing with the spirit realm.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Diatenshi

More food!

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:50 pm

Seeing as both people at the table were distracted the waiter set down to glasses of water and stepped away. "I'll give you two more time." Leimine didn't really notice his head nodding, if she had she would've figured Noeru had very little understanding due to how rapidly his head moved. Instead, she was lost in her thought until he mentioned getting rid of Azir. Her eyes went wide as if he had suggested stabbing her grandmother with a kunai. Azir for his part cackled with in her mind. 'Yes please get rid of me kekeke. I tire of being stuck with you kekeke.'

Mimi took a deep breath to collect herself. She then looked at the young boy with a deadpan face. "I will excuse your comment because you're ignorant to the ways of my family and my own words were careless. However, I advise you not to disrespect any spirit in the presence of a Souseiji. To do so is sacrilege."

Her face would gradually relax realizing she may have been a tad harsh. She also realized she herself would be in grave trouble back at the village if word got out that she spoke of Azir so foully. She gave Noeru a bright if somewhat forced smile and she'd wave the waiter over to try to change the topic to push their conversation towards something more pleasant. "Waiter! Waiter over here please. Thank you. My friend here said something about a tshirt eating contest?" Her gaze would shift over to Noeru to get their meals ordered.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

hobnob

More food!

Post by hobnob » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:35 am

Noeru was not sure how he should respond... He thought he was bang on the money with his comment. But, he did not really understand the way conversations worked as well as he could have. And the lead to his failure in making a positive contribution to the girls feelings. The boy hoped she understood that and would not be mad at him for his silly comments. And he was glad when the girl took the initiative to take control of the ordering, right now Noeru was a little lost for words as he tried to think of something to say that would redeem him from this mess of a narrative he got himself in.

'Hey! I'm sure Azir is actually really nice! Maybe you just need to get to know him more and understand him a little?' Still, the boy was not sure whether his contribution to the conversation would redeem him, but he knew this was more positive than when he had said previously. This may be a longer process than he thought, and small positive additions would help him climb out of the hole he had dug himself.

His gaze then shifted to the waiter who eventually straddled along. ’Right! We want to take part in the contest! I want myself a T-shirt you see!’ Noeru was overly excited about the competition, enough for him to forget about the little situation he got himself into with Azir.
Last edited by hobnob on Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”