Haruka red button extravaganza part 2

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:20 pm

Haruka had just finished her new jutsu and was ready to stroll into Hokage manner she activated it and strolled in from the forest closest to Hokage manner some people saw her on the way there and looked on strangely as she walked over and some just ignored her. She hoped the jutsu was working and had to believe it was since no one stopped her when she got to Hokage manner she went straight through the door.

Thankfully no one stopped her and she made it through though the receptionist did ask her once she came inside “can I help you miss?” Haruka lied and said “I’m here to see the Hokage” to which she nodded most likely used to young ninja seeing him. Haruka then started to head to Hokages office she saw in the blue prints ignoring the other rooms like the event hosting rooms figuring the Hokages office is most likely to have the red buttons she heard about.

She figured the administration offices could maybe have them but it was a big maybe so she decided to go to he area that had the highest chance first.

The strange woman had double d breasts and a hour glass figure her ass was also nice and plump.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:01 pm

It was a rather typical day for Takeo for the most part. As always he trained early in the mornings until an hour or two after sunrise and then after a shower or just a swim in the lake he made his way to the office to put in a good 6-8 hours of work, longer when necessary, going through reports and signing off on paperwork as well as countless meetings and other duties around the village. Often he would utilize a shadow clone or two to handle events away from the office such as graduation ceremonies/exams, funerals and academy appearances. This allowed him to maximize his time so that he could afford to spend the evenings with his family and even be home for dinner more often than not. Of course, there had been some years during conflicts such as the invasion of Whirlpool country and the siege of Iwagakure where he would be away for weeks or months at a time. Such was the price of being the type of man to lead by example and fight alongside his men where situations were the direst.

Such a delicate balance was only possible to maintain of course with the support and love of his wife of nearly 10 years now. Despite what some might think given Takeo’s reputation and proclivities, he loved and respected Hyuuga, Aina tremendously. She was the birth mother to two of his children, their twins, and had adopted another together. Aina had even been rather welcoming and accepting of his bastard son that he had conceived with a princess of Fire country. Not an easy thing to look over by any means but an issue they had worked through. Moreover, Aina was a powerful warrior herself, a Bannin that truly understood Takeo and his need to fight and protect. They trusted and loved one another completely, and had developed a type of relationship that few could fully understand but it was one they felt secure in.

As she often did, Aina had visited him at the office, bringing a bento box lunch set that she had made. Filled with salmon sashimi, a few types of rolls, a helping of chicken teriyaki as well as some rice and veggies it was a complete meal and one of Takeo’s favorite assortments. He hadn’t quite dug into the meal yet however as his wife sat atop his lap at his desk. He enjoyed quality time with her, and they were both known to be very physically involved people. The two were both clothed but given the powerful man’s appetites he was always hungry for something or other. And that was reflected in the way he gripped her hips and nibbled at her neck. “Your visits are always the best part of my day” he growled lowly, reminding her for the hundredth time at least.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:57 pm

Aina could hardly help a small giggle as she felt his breath and his teeth at her neck, dipping her head to the side almost as if trying to escape it. "At this rate we're going to scar another secretary of yours for life you know..." she teased, knowing full well he didn't hardly care. It wouldn't be the first time, and would hardly be the last. Shaking her head and rolling her eyes playfully at him she reached up and took the hat from his head, a trademark of his office typically that had been about to hit the floor, and set it aside on the desk. She reached a hand under the robes he wore as another sign of his office running her fingers across one of his powerful shoulders and down his arm as she kissed him deeply before pulling away suddenly and making a clicking sound with her tongue as if ready to scold him.

She laughed of course, leaning away slightly as she picked up a piece of salmon sashimi with her fingers and offered it to him, pulling it away from him slightly as she teased him. "One of these days I'm going to bring you lunch and I'm going to figure out how to get you to actually focus on eating it you know." she told him, only partially meaning the words she spoke. After all she knew if she couldn't succeed in that after being married to him for ten years now she wasn't likely to succeed today, or any day soon.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:24 am

Once she is past the receptionist she would stealthily start avoiding other people and there gazes while checking for every red button that wasn’t clearly a alarm. The only thing preventing herself from doing so is the fact that if she pressed the alarm red buttons she would most likely be unable to press other red buttons and she wanted to make sure there were no other red buttons available that weren’t alarms. So she kept going and once she checked all the rooms for any non alarm red buttons and if she couldn’t find any she would then enter the hokage’s office and check to see if he’s there.

This whole time she was kind of disappointed that the only red buttons she could find where alarm buttons. But she was still determined as she checked each room that disappointment grew but she was sure there had to be something in the hokage office. Question was how would she search it with the hokage most likely in there? Though she already told the receptionist she was here to see him so she may as well at least check on him.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:01 pm

The Hokage chuckled at his wife’s comment, it was true that he averaged a new secretary about once a year. The number of times they had walked in on he and Aina in compromising positions was staggering. “I think by now all the office staff know to knock first, just a matter of keeping quiet…and not sitting on the intercom again” he chuckled mischievously. His hands began to wander as she kissed him deeply, the cool touch of her various piercings against his skin. At her scolding sound, he eased back, hands gently caressing more innocent areas. He enjoyed when she teased him, typically her sex drive was just as high as his or at least close, though she more often than not liked to toy with him and make him work for his gratification.

Takeo grinned, the immensely powerful man as usual at the mercy of his wife and her whims. He leaned in, pursuing the delicious piece of salmon and coming just short of it as she pulled it away. “I’ll eat whatever you put in front of me, as long as you’ll let me have it” he chuckled lightly, “Of course, I do have certain preferences” he considered, looking her over suggestively, Salmon sashimi might have been one of his favorite foods but there were other things he preferred eating. “Why don’t you try a Nyotaimori style presentation?” he suggested cheekily, though his intent was entirely genuine. Aina had grown quite bold over the years, no doubt from his influence in constantly encouraging her to expand and explore her boundaries, he was optimistic that she would be willing to indulge him.

Meanwhile, Haruka’s suspicious behavior would illicit a few concerned glances from office workers that carried files to and from various rooms, attending and sorting through various mission requests, field report updates and reports and proposals for local village matters. After sticking her nose in one too many rooms and then backing out security had been notified of a suspicious woman. The head of security of course was already watching displays of the various rooms of the building from a secret room attached to the Hokage’s office. The masked man tapped an intercom, connecting him to the receptionist at the front desk on the entrance level. “Yuzu, did you send up a dark-haired woman, mid-twenties?” he questioned. The man was privy to the daily meeting schedules of course, as head of security for the Hokage building and one of Takeo’s personal bodyguards the experienced Anbu operative was quite well organized about such things. The young blonde secretary, only a few weeks on to the job, replied in a nervous tone. “Uhm, yes! Just a walk-in to see Lord Hokage, there was a break in the schedule. I thought it would be okay” she explained. The man with the green and white mask, designed to resemble a badger sighed in exasperation, “He’s still having lunch with Lady Aina...I’ll take care of it” he explained. “Right, sorry, I wasn’t sure how important it was”, she backpedaled embarrassed. “Next time ask for more details and notify me beforehand” he instructed tersely before clicking the intercom again to end the transmission.

Channeling chakra directly to a personal communication Fuuin, he contacted his partner. “Leaving a clone in the security room, have a surprise visitor to babysit” he informed to the man stationed on the roof, “Roger that, have fun” the response came from the red-haired man with a bird mask, keeping his usual vantage point. With that the head of security formed a few quick seals and produced a wood clone from his body before exiting the room through a Gidden door the opened into the hallway in front of the office. It closed seamlessly behind him, leaving no trace of it or any sign of how to open it from the outside. Walking down the long hallway lined with portraits of all the previous Hokage, the masked man soon came upon the various administrative rooms and offices for more important members of staff. Approaching the young woman, the man dressed in full Anbu attire was professional yet not hostile in any way, simply cautious and procedural. “ID please, state your name and business with the Hokage” he requested as soon as he came across the woman assuming she didn’t go to great lengths to hide herself.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:18 pm

Aina laughed outright at Takeo's innuendo and his mention of Nyotaimori presentation. Of course, after so long with him, a devious thought of her own crossed the woman's mind. As he tried to look elsewhere she took the piece of salmon sashimi between her own fingers and unceremoniously pushed it into her husband's lips with a laugh. At the same time she slid from his lap to sit directly on his desk, grinning at him almost like a child playing a game. Of course she was careful to move the rest of his lunch out of the way first as she grinned at him. "Maybe I will sometime." she replied, crossing one leg over the other cheekily, her hands resting on the edge of the desk on either side of her as she looked at him with a twinkle in her eyes. "Maybe I'll do that as a presented dinner for you and your two bodyguards...." she added, wiggling in place slightly as if excited about something suddenly. "I'm curious to see how hard I could get Masuru to blush with that... maybe catch Toshiaki off guard even for a change.... be one hell of a surprise...."

She laughed outright at the idea, quite obviously pleased with herself. "Suppose I could see about getting someone else involved in the fun too... I bet I could get Masami in on it..." she teased, grinning at him before picking up the bento box. "I think you need to finish eating before I consider it though."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:39 am

Haruka would quickly turn around and greet them wearing, her konoha head band on her arm and would say kindly “sorry I was never given a id when I applied for the job I only have my shinobi head band. As for my name and business I’m Yumi izumi and here for the secretary job is that enough?” She would then ask “is everything ok?”

She really hoped she could get away with this if this didn’t work she would have to find a different way to search the place for the red button. She really wanted to find the red button. She didn’t want all that boring work to go to waist, she was determined to get at least something out of this
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”