Breath control part 2

Kakuzupron

Breath control part 2

Post by Kakuzupron » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:44 pm

:konoha: Later that evening ... :konoha:

"What the fuck is this?" Kakuzu stood on the Eastern edge of a 200 meter or so field of grass and dirt, trees and rock. Somewhere off in the distance were three erect logs dug into the ground but Kakuzu paid as much attention to these as he would a common fly. In his mind the only thing that mattered was he'd somehow managed to get lost.

"Where the fuck am I?" he rasped, feeling bus anger begin to grow. Not only had he wandered off in a direction unfamiliar but he'd unconsciously put himself in a position to miss giving a ceremonious speech for the next crop of Genin. A smug look tugged at his face and the realization that he'd fucked up became all too clear. "I knew the Leaf was a big village from the way it'd been portrayed in Kabuki but this is just ridiculous. Well, I can kiss that speech goodbye and probably my pay raise along with it."

Kakuzu grunted. In order to try and let off some steam he smashed his fist into a nearby tree; an act that not only tore bark from it but drilled a hole clean theough to the opposite end for him to peer through. "GRAAAAAH!" He bellowed. As the tree rattled violently Kakuzu punched again and again, felling the tree which caused no shortage of noise. The loud crash could have been heard for several yards away if not his shouting.

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”