Minding Your Manners[Closed][Social Training]

Animeaddict & Envy

Envy

Post by Envy » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:30 pm

Inori woke from restful sleep to angry alarm and retaliated in kind hurling the contraption with quiet rage against the wall constantly surprised at its resilience. Today he was due to mentor a chuunin he knew very little about besides a name and they were a promising young student, couldn't have been that promising if they were stuck with Inori as a teacher, either that or they knew the Yamanaka couldn't teach anyone except those who could probably teach themselves.

In any case, he made his way to a small clearing just outside the city proper via the markets, it was within eyeshot of the more traditional training grounds but more private so Inori could keep his failures to himself. Setting his breakfast and a second order for his mentee near a small weathered stump he meandered his way to the middle of the clearing picking up a few fist-sized stones on his way and setting them around him in a circle "Could always do some practice myself til they turn up" letting out a deep
breath his shoulders relaxed and slumped down.

His mother had taught him a centering technique, picture a fire with your minds and feed into it, feed your doubts and worries, your anger and hatred. Pulsing out from his feet he concentrated on doton letting a small tremor causing the rocks around him to dance. It was a secret shame of Inori's that his control was so lacking or at least it was in his opinion, he longed to learn medical jutsu to be a real support ninja but was always too scared, he froze up with the thought of someone else's life being in his hands. His anxiety rose and he tried his best to feed it to that fire and steady his breathing, this whole panicked transition caused the jumping rocks to become still for a moment and they resumed their dancing as the anxiety burned away.

Opening his eyes for a moment he looked to the sun checking the time "Still a little bit longer until they show up". With his nerves steadied he took another deep breath and focused himself listening to the soft thudding of his dancing rocks on the soft ground. In unison, the rocks stopped and after a prolonged moment of silence, Inori thrust his foot out scraping the floor and thrust out that same soft rumble causing the rock in that direction to wobble and dance, dragging it in an arc the vibrations followed causing a wave of dancing rocks and bringing his foot back to the center the entire circle resumed their wibble wobble dance. "Okay okay let's try negatives" he said with a small smile curling his features and one at a time in a clockwise motion a small rock stopped wobbling for a few seconds, some for as many as ten seconds others as short as three buy one by one they paused and started up again as its neighbor paused. After three full rotations, he attempted two at a time with varying patterns sometimes next to one another other times opposites and as he added more dead zones the patterns get more and more complicated. After a few minutes rotating patterns he weaved a few seals and summoned a new much larger rock and drawing his kunai into the rock intending to split it was quietly frustrated the kunai lacked the force to do so. Lifting his leg almost parallel in one swift motion brought it down on the ringed pommel of the weapon smashed the rock into many much smaller pieces.
Word countShow
Training Control 615/550
http://www.tickld.com/cdn_image_thing/659797.gif
CharactersShow
Characters
Yamanaka Inori KonohagakureSp JouninTraining Thread
Enkouton Kazuo Iwagakure Genin Training Thread

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:03 am

The next day Haruka woke up like normal, she had something to eat and changed out of her pajamas. Since she was finally no longer a genin and now a chunin she had new stuff she could do but also new stuff she was supposed to do. She liked having new stuff she could do but hated having to do stuff that wasn’t fun or exciting in some way it was such a drag and so boring. She wondered if the jounin and banin had stuff that they had to do but didn’t like doing? Her goal was to become a jounin at least after that she wasn’t sure. Hopefully she would have less boring stuff to do by then, she then went to a New building she thinks it was called a barracks. Apparently that’s where chunin go to so they can receive non mission related assignments. When she got there she was told that some jounin would be training her today.

She was then told where to meet him and then began to head there. On her way there she wondered what this new jounin would be like. She figured she wouldn’t need her new training weights like usual when training alone. As well as when training with someone with less experience then her. Plus maybe she could actually see her progress and how her speed stacks up to a jounin’s level of speed. This was starting to make her curious and excited, but there was still so many unanswered questions. Hopefully it would still go well like it did with Taiga and Aina but they were banin. Plus they also could be uniquely qualified teachers or just interesting people.

When she got to the clearing where she saw her current sensei at least for today that is. She looked on curiously as she watched him do what she was pretty sure, is his own training. She then curiously approached him and said “HAI HAI I’m Izumi Haruka nice to meet you sensei! I was told your here to train me today?” She then waited to see what his name was as well as what they were going to be doing today. She was hoping to work on her speed but she guessed if she was unable to work on that with him then strength or control would be good to or even endurance. After they were done talking and he told her what they would be doing today for training she would start to stretch and get ready to start training

425/550
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Envy

Post by Envy » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:37 pm

Inori jumped slightly as a voice called over to him "Oh hi there" he broke the last seal and gently rolled his now rather stiff shoulders "Yamanaka Inori" he said with a short bow as he made his way towards his student for the day "I'm just kind of here to facilitate, they didn't tell me what it is you wanted to work on" he made his way to the small satchel he set down on the stump at the edge of the clearing, reaching inside his eyes darted to his student for day and in one motion he pulled out and hurled a small white paper packet with a fair deal of force.

Pulling out a second packet he unwrapped a small soft bready treat "I got you a steam bun in case you skipped breakfast, I don't know about you but I'm a waste of space if I skip a meal" he said taking a hearty bite smacking his lips together in obvious joy as he walked towards her. Lazily forming handseals he continued to stride towards his student before with the final one his body stopped moving and his head drooped forward as a wave of maroon chakra burst from him.

"Oh okay, speed, with strength or control for a second option" he spouted out reflexively as he raised his head "Sorry sometimes you get more honesty that way, some people are weird about rank or clan or a hundred other things" he shrugged before taking another bite of the bun he had very nearly dropped a moment ago. I can already tell you that you're faster than I am, I stay out of the fight as much as I can so if I have to run we messed up you get me?" he managed to force out between bites "I'm amazed these are still warm".

"Oh I've got it" he took out a kunai and threw it at a tree at the edge of the clearing "Go get that kunai and we'll work at reaction type of speed rather than you know, top speed" he put out his arm in case his student for the day had any ideas for a false start "ah ah one second" he began the first of a series of handseals and as he did a small maze of walls erected themselves and after a short pause he added one or two more walls. After the walls completed themselves another much longer set seals began and upon completion seemingly nothing happened "Just one more second" he sighed out slightly more drained than he expected to be and a final set of seals repeated once two duplicates of Inori raised themselves from the dirt below "If I catch you, you're buying the breakfast next time" he said as the two clones descended from whence they came followed shortly behind by the original.

Gliding through the earth was always a weird experience his senses were dulled and his sense of direction was less than ideal but this was just for fun, maybe this could even help train the sensory jutsu he had always been meaning to practice "Oh shit I didn't say go" Inori began to speak out loud but thought better of it. Raising himself up into the walls of the maze he found himself thankfully at the entrance sticking out at 90 degrees with his head and shoulders exposed "Oh, by the way, go".
Word countShow
Training Chakra Pool 618/550
CharactersShow
Characters

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:49 pm

She performs a cute innocent smile and says “nice to meet you Inori sensei.” She then watches curiously as he digs through a pouch wondering what he’s doing and why he’s doing that now. But when he pulls out the steam bunn she watches as he offers her a steam bun and says “thanks I really appreciate it that’s very considerate of you. But I did eat already though would be nice to save for a snack later during training.” She casually waits as he approaches her though when he reaches her and the chakra bursts out she looks on curiously and is about to ask him about it when he comments to her on what she wants to train in. She would just nod and say “that’s correct “ she looks on confused when he starts talking about clans and honesty so says “what do you mean? Also what was that part about the maroon chakra bursting out before?”

After that exchange he mentions that he usually stays out of the fights causing her more confusion before she says “nope no idea what you mean, if your usually avoiding the fights then what do you do?” She looks on curiously as he throws the kunai and then listens as he tells her the plan so she nods saying “ok sounds good” then casually jogs over to the tree to grab the kunai like he told her too. But as she starts she is stopped and then told to wait so this time she does she then watches him make a intricate looking maze as well as 2 other clones. It definitely looks interesting she wonders if this is what being a jounin is like. She then watches as he disappears and keeps waiting until he reappears and says start.

She then looks on curiously and runs towards the maze at a sprint while channeling chakra into her feet she then kicks the wall setting off a big explosion that busts a big hole through the wall. (Strength 20+control strength 22=42) she then starts to sprint forward again in the direction of the kunai in the tree. While she does she once again begins to start to channel chakra into one of her feet that is and unless something happens that makes her decide otherwise she puts another big hole in the wall. During this whole time she’s thinking to herself about her new sensei and wondering what he had in mind for the training

415+425=840 840/550 340/550
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Envy

Post by Envy » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:13 pm

Holding his breath underground was nothing new to Inori his natural affinity for doton was a comfort and in the dark depths of the earth, he felt safe and protected like a turtle in its shell. With little to no stimuli, Inori became very aware of his own body, the feeling of loose earth against his skin, the sound of his pulse thudding in his ears. It was a very weird feeling trying to train sensory jutsu, to see with your mind's eye was to give yourself over to a sense that at first felt foreign or alien to you, like trying to run after growing a third leg. After a time, however, it came as natural as smelling the air when you breathe or so he had been told on multiple occasions but Inori had only gotten the briefest of flickers here and there.

The ground rumbled around the young Yamanaka in his earthen cacoon and all of sudden his mind's eye was ablaze with information like a kaleidoscope expose to the light for the first time, he could see a bright fog in the direction the rumble originated from and could feel a soft brush of earth as his clones swam past him heading upwards. As they soared through the earth Inori could see his clones too although only the broadest of terms their shapes were all amorphous and irregular like watching two misshapen lumps of clay chasing a fog cloud but it was progress and more than Inori could have hoped for given the circumstances, perhaps a less rambunctious student wouldn't have given him the chance to figure this all out for himself "Every day is a school day" he thought to himself as he made his own way to the surface losing his sixth sense entirely as all of his concentration went to gliding his way through earth and stone.
word count 319/300Show
Training 1800-1360-250-200= Minimum 300
319/300
*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
A second rumble as another wall was impacted with violent force and the two clones followed by the original Inori floated to the surface, all three pausing a moment to adjust their path given the source of the second vibration. Inori pushed himself faster channeling the chakra around him, the chakra was willing but the body wasn't able. The thin shell of doton chakra around him compressed around him as Inori pushed more squeezing on his body as he pushed for more speed. The first clone burst through behind Haruka diving forward with audible effort followed almost immediately by the second clone breaching the earth on the other side of the new doorway created by Inori's eager student, this clone was more of a blocker attempting to be the anvil to the other's hammer. Lastly a second or two after came the original, aiming for the source of the vibration but coming out slightly to one side of Haruka "Since I so rudely ignored your questions earlier let me answer them now" Inori began out of breath as he dove towards his pupil.

"I stay away from the fight because that's where I am best, sense, support,sustain and to be frank I suck up close like this"
word count 214/550Show
Training Speed
CharactersShow
Characters

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:45 pm

Would keep going but after the second wall crumpled the two earth clones appeared popping up out of no where. This surprised her if she didn’t do something she would have to pay for breakfast and she didn’t want to. She didn’t make enough for her hobbies as it is. So she quickly used hand seals (speed 26) to quickly activate a new d rank nintai and then jumped while immediately clicking her heels as soon as her feet were at there highest point. Causing the jutsu to activate, the explosive burst of chakra from the jutsu bursts out from her feet blasting everything below her and propelling her higher then normal with 14 control strength. The one problem was it spread shrapnel everywhere. Causing her legs to get slightly cut up, but at least if the explosion didn’t kill the clones the shrapnel would.

While in mid air she looks at the kunai in the tree to make sure she’s going in the right direction. Afterwards she then does a flip in mid air propelling herself over where the clones use to be, as well as over the nearest wall to her location as she began running again. Until she reached the next wall between her and her location. Which she would proceed to bust through with brute force like usual. Thankfully if it wasn’t for the fact that she was reasonably faster then the sensei and by the extension the clones. She would be paying for breakfast right now instead she is a bit closer to her goal.
“jutsu used”Show
She used the other foot as a solid surface to quickly activate the jutsu

Landmine stomp
D rank nendo Ninjutsu
After the user finishes channeling chakra for this jutsu It lets the user focus pure nendo chakra into the feet that activates when coming in contact with a solid surface. On contact with the solid surface the chakra causes a explosion to occur in any one direction the user wants this happens in a wide cone. The explosions power is tied to control strength and activates control speed as well as 10 meter cone plus the standard increase with rank the cone is 10 meters wide and 10 meters long in the direction she chooses.

340+260=600 600/550 will power training
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”