Sweet Karukan

Lunar

Joker

Sweet Karukan

Post by Joker » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:48 pm

A sweet shop run, what the hell was up with that. Raizou sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he was made to go from place to place. ”Tch. The old lady is going crazy just because she’s turning fifty.” Sure, he had promised to get her anything she wanted with his savings, but wasn't she going just a little bit over the top since he had come back from the war?

Whatever, he sealed away a set of bags and put the scroll back in his pocket, at least he could cheat a little bit before he gulped as he looked at the sign of the next store. Yeah, this one would hurt… ”Three missions? Maybe four?” That was how much he would need in order to recoup whatever he would spend here as he looked at the list in his hand. He walked right in, and waited in the queue, it was a famous shop in the village, Konoha seemed to adore this kind of business, but he did note that he was the only guy in the shop at the moment, barring the children.

Even brats could afford this it seemed? Raizou shook his head at the purses of children at present. This was the highest quality sweets shop in the village, and soon enough came his turn as he stood at the desk. The sheer breadth of options before him were almost breathtaking, and yet he couldn’t quite choose just what it was he needed to get. He looked from his list before passing it over to the store clerk.

”Sorry, we don’t seem to have any Namagashi with red bean paste filling at the minute…Is black bean paste fine?” It was a simple question, but looking at the price difference…Raizou nodded before.. ”Ah. Wait. No filling is better, yeah. Actually…” He debated back and forth with himself before just agreeing to the black bean paste.

This same exchange happened again, and again, making his time at the front take a substantial amount, the line grew longer, and people grew more impatient, but it almost seemed as if the dull flash cared not, though in reality he was just spending way too much attention towards understanding the myriad of sweets that stood were on this list.
My thread
Characters
NameRankVillagePlotboardsSocalsStat Total
Awai, RaizouGeninKonohagakure[S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]3 115

LunarCataphract

Sweet Karukan

Post by LunarCataphract » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:28 pm

Ichika was….annoyed. Very very annoyed. None of the retainers she was SUPPOSED to have had been assigned to her! Her cousin was away on business, something dumb and related to Shinobi work no doubt given his insistence she stay put, but the worst part? The absolute WORST part?! The single most frustrating, infuriating and insulting part of the entire situation?! He had taken Revna with him! And failed in the most basic of responsibilities: leaving behind an alternative! This was only the start of Ichika’s frustrations for they were soon compounded by her being faced with a prospect she was even ANGRIER with: going out on her own! In fact, having to go outside to start with was intolerable!

Can you hurry up, you simple minded and indecisive fool?!” Ichika’s patience was gone. Her passivity, mostly enforced by her typically being lazy, had been eroded by anger and frustration. First was her cousin ditching her….second was the lack of proper retainers….now there was this FOOL of a boy umming and aahing, going back and forth, dancing around what he wanted to order. That was the final straw!Even if there had not been a queue or many other customers it was still simply COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE that Ichika would be forced to wait by this….peasant!

Do you think your better has nothing to do with their time except wait around for your incompetent self to decide?! Here! Take the red bean flavour, pay your money and then get out of my sight.” Ichika barged forwards, pushing Raizou to the side, displaying a rare level of aggression she was often too lazy and unmotivated to really employ. God she just wanted some sweets!

I want your finest sweets. Peach and apple mochi ice cream, ten boxes.” Ichika wheeled around to face the lady behind the counter, trying her best to keep that frustrated expression of hers restrained.

Oh. I’m sorry dear. We sold them earlier.” Fury filled Ichika’s body again. The amount of time she had spent waiting here, a direct result of Raizou wasting her time, meant she missed the one thing she had come here for….THAT WAS IT! The last straw!

You! Foolish idiot who has caused me to miss my prize! You now serve me. Until I am satisfied you have fulfilled your debt to me you will do what I say, when I say and how I say it! Your first task….get me the mochi ice cream I desire! And if it does not meet my expectations, you will be sorely disappointing me. I’m surely one as incompetent dithering as yourself can handle such a task!” Ichika’s attentions yet again wheeled onto the stupid boy that had caused her to miss out on the object of her desires.

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”