[Graded]Haruka’s hospital visit

Kaitos10

[Graded]Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:44 pm

After a recent mission Haruka wound up in the hospital again though was kept sedated since none of the staff wanted to deal with any of her antics from last time she was here 5 years ago when she was 15. But they couldn’t keep her sedated the whole time so they quickly requested help from a Kumo medical ninja to watch her instead so when said ninja was close to arriving they started to ween her off the loopy drug. When Kumo sent word it turns out a medical ninja that already knew Haruka was dispatched named Chiaki. Meanwhile while waiting for her new care giver to arrive Haruka had recently woken up and just like last time was feeling really loopy. So after laying there for a bit even through the haze she got the idea to train. So would try counting up to her age which just so happened to be 20. The loopy drugs made it a lot easier to keep her cool when ever she failed she would just giggle and laugh then start to try again. But slowly the drugs we’re wearing off making her more conscious with every few minutes. She would soon be 100% uneffected by he drugs

550-206=344
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kanade » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:03 pm

Chiaki had been asked, after some years of not seeing the village Konohagakure no Sato, to come and stay as a guest physician in the Konohagakure General hospital. She was wearing the plainest of skirts, a dirt-brown color that flowed beneath her white lab coat and was tucked into a rather lazy sweater which kept rolling off of her shoulder. She was wearing her hair up in a bun with a decorative knot hair pin that fastened it tightly to her head. She looked over the charts of people that she had to see today. Someone who had broken their femur, someone who had lacerations to 40% of their body and were taking ill because they were becoming infected and had a high fever, and -.

Chiaki stopped in the middle of the hallway, a nurse bumping lightly into her and then passing on as she stared at the paper.

Izumi Haruka, 20, Female, Over-exaustion, contusions and multiple fractures, sedate, stable.

She read the chart once more and sighed, well she had thought that Haruka would find herself in trouble once again, and here she was, finding herself in trouble. It had been three whole years since she had seen Haruka, and Chiaki had been training with Maido for most of that time.

She opened the door to the patient, Haruka’s, room and smiled a fond smile at the girl that had grown into a woman, “You’ve grown at least three feet since I last saw you.” Chiaki had since lost her verbal tick, having it almost literally beaten out of her by Shinji during her stay with Maido, “I see that you perhaps overdid it on your last mission and I wanted to know where it hurts, and what you would like to see for your treatment? I also see that you’re rather exhausted, so it’s not like I will be able to instantly heal your wounds and have you able to run a marathon at break-neck speeds like you’re probably used to.” She let the ghost of a smile turn her lips upward and the happiness at seeing the other kunoichi bleed through her gaze.
jutsu trained, July -100 word count (356/300)Show
~D ranked Iryo-Tetsu Jutsu - Medical tools creation:
The user weaves their hands together to create a specific set of hand seals and then Megallium coalesces from the materials around the user and gather together into a specific medical tool: (speculum, scalpel, reflex hammer, stethoscope, etc.) that is made of Megallium and forms in the user’s hand. This tool has [control] strength, and lasts for [control/5] posts before it becomes the inert metal Megallium (60% cobalt, 20% chromium, 5% molybdenum, 5% gold).
Last edited by Kanade on Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Kaitos10

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:13 pm

Haruka was about 3/4ths recovered from the loopy sedatives they gave her while waiting for Chiaki to arrive. The drug has stopped being administered to time with around Chiaki’s arrival. Of course they were worried about keeping her sedated the whole time because of various health complications that could be caused. Haruka had finally managed to successfully count to 20 in her loopy state and was trying to count again to see if she could do it with less difficulty. Currently her transformation jutsu wasn’t in effect because of her health so she currently looked like her normal 7ft tall self. Requiring a pretty big bed because of that, when Chiaki walked in and commented on Haruka’s height she would say in her loopy state “I still only have the 2 feet Only that I was born with silly goose.” She would then start to giggle a bit before saying loopily “Hai hai Chiaki is there a treatment that can get me out of here soon I’m so bored!” She would say the words I’m bored in a long and exaggerated manner.

She would then wait for Chiaki’s response as she slowly started to recover more and more from the drug she was given. Meanwhile the other staff starts whispering in the hallway and everyone who Isn’t stationed there starts to carefully and nonchalantly flee the area as they realize the drug has almost worn off by now. Wanting to avoid the inevitable commotion that is about to ensue and the trouble that comes with it. For little did Chiaki know that she was brought here just to deal with Haruka because the other staff didn’t want to at all so they tried pawning the task off on someone else. They even gave her a few other paitents as well as other details so that she wouldn’t suspect the real reason why she was here.

By now the area and even the corridor to Haruka’s room was a total Ghost town even the area around the front desk was mostly empty with the only person there being a receptionist who’s job is to sit there and work on that floor.

206+360= 566 550/550
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kanade » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:40 am

Chiaki chuckled a bit at the loopy girl that was laying down on the bed. The musculature was still quite impressive, but it seemed that she hadn’t learned the discipline needed to not get hurt. Sighing, Chiaki moved towards the bed and nodded to Haruka, “Alright I’ll take a look for you for old times’ sake. I didn’t know that this was the reason that I was sent for, I thought they were short staffed. Seems like you’re a hand-full and a half now hmm?” She lifted the covers and examined what had been done, “I know that you’re bored, but they don’t list the exact locations of the contusions, breaks, and other strains on your body, so it’s rather hard to tell where to heal you and whether or not I should or can heal you in your current state.”

She placed a firm, gentle hand on Haruka’s stomach and said, “And you need to not wiggle so much, or you’ll end up hurting yourself.” She tried to say it in a gentle way, but she would use restraints if that was what it took for Haruka to not hurt herself. She remembered the 17 year old fondly from a short while ago, in the onsen when they had climbed up to see the lightning show, when they had gone looking for the noomish. It was a rather fun little distraction from-.

She broke off as her heart started aching, blinking back the tears that didn’t come as she pulled the door closed, then walked over and drew the curtains for more privacy, “I’m going to need to see where you are hurt so that I can start to help as well, no wiggling, just pointing or saying where you’re hurt. I can’t heal through clothes unfortunately, so I’ll probably have to have you remove your gown.” She pointed to the rather ugly gown that the hospitals always made their patients wear. Chiaki understood why, easy access after all, but she didn’t quite understand why they had to look a ridiculous clownish look. She had noticed that the hallway was quite empty when she had shut the door and she doubted that anyone would come in to disturb her ministrations on the injured Haruka.

“And while you’re at it, why don’t you tell me how you got the wounds in the first place, did you play racket-ball with your body, and was the ball a steel ball?” Chiaki chuckled to herself as she waited for Haruka to undress, show her where she was hurt, and explain why she was hurt.

------------
jutsu trained, July -100 word count (427/300)Show
Jutsu trained:
~D ranked Iryo-Tetsu Jutsu - Medical restraints:
The user weaves their hands together to create a specific set of hand seals and then Megallium coalesces from the materials around the user or from the ground and gather together onto the subject at [control] speed and strength, forming medical restraints in the form of either steel bands that strap the patient in a supine position, or as tethers so that the subject is bound with their hands and arms at their sides, and their legs bound together. This can also be used to restrain an individual to the bed, and manipulated so as to help with medical procedures where the patient would hurt themselves. This is made of Megallium and lasts for [control/5] posts before it becomes the inert metal Megallium (60% cobalt, 20% chromium, 5% molybdenum, 5% gold).
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Kaitos10

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:56 am

Haruka would groan and nod at Chiaki’s response then would say “let’s just say hospitals and I have a mutual hatred of each other. Because of that i usually avoid going to one if at all possible. I was doing a pretty good job for awhile to sadly the last mission threw a bit of a curve ball. “ She would then try very hard to not go on her previous genjutsu user rant. Sadly the drugs have worn off by now making it a lot harder to stop herself from ranting.

Haruka then nods at Chiaki when she comments to her so Haruka replies “so don’t you have equipment or a jutsu that lets you know where or if you can heal? “ she then watches as Chiaki firmly holds down her stomach causing Haruka to Grimace in pain from the broken ribs. She then says “it is pretty hard to not wiggle when it’s so frustrating being stuck in bed and the only thing I can do is excercise my brain or chakra control.” As that topic is brought up she once again grimaces as she tries really hard to not rant about genjutsu users. It was very tricky since it’s like it was on play back in her brain. Thankfully she got distracted which prevented the rant and she started to wonder why she needed to hold back the need to rant at all.

She also then thinks back to her past experiences and the last time she has seen Chiaki and all the things she has done since last meeting her and wonders what Chiaki has been doing since then. She also notices the sad look on her face and wonders if she should bring that up. After thinking over that question for a bit her thought process is interrupted when Chiaki asks her to remove her gown. So Haruka groans again saying “I don’t think I can get up to get undressed at this point. So no idea how to help you, but as for what’s broken or injured, my fingers my legs and a few of my ribs. But other then that unsure what else could be wrong.”

She was about to go back to her self reflection on if it’s a good idea to ask Chiaki if she is ok and how she is feeling but she was asked about her injuries finally triggering Haruka’s genjutsu user rant saying “ GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING GENJUTSU USERS! Get cancer sooner. Pathetic excuse for a human. Touch grass. Go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself. Go jump off a cliff and disembowel yourself. You needle-dicked fucknugget whoreson's excrement! You're taking off your pants to fart! I envy people who haven’t heard of you, somewhere out there is a tree working very hard to replace the oxygen you consume now go Eat Shit pies and apologize to the tree.” She then caught her breath as she started to calm down after her very long and colorful rant. “

Once she had recovered enough and caught her breath she would say “what I meant is that I was trapped by a genjutsu user while another enemy hit me a lot. Though i wasn’t really able to notice more details.”

543+16=559 550/550
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kanade » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:03 pm

Chiaki’s lip would turn up in amusement at the relationship between Haruka and the hospital. Most if not all of her patients would say the same given the impetus to say such. She chuckled, beside herself with the amusing nature of the saying and noted it for future use herself. She flipped through the pages of the file and nodded, looking at the papers rather than Haruka herself tapping her finger as she asked if there was a jutsu that let her figure out where the wounds were without asking her.

“Well I would normally just look at the bandages, but it seems like the nursing staff has a surplus of gauze, co-band, and time. You almost look like a roll of toilet paper with all that wadding, bandaging, and all the other stuff on you. To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if you started with what ‘isnt’ broken.” She nodded, still not using the ‘cha’ that she had used before. She tapped the clipboard as she nodded with the frustration of her patient, and being stuck in bed. It was this way for most ninja, and since she hadn’t gone on the mission ‘with’ Haruka, it was easy to see why she had been beaten to this state.

“Let’s just call you lucky, that they stopped with apparently torturing you, and didn’t kill you outright when they were done with you.” Her voice was even, honey-tinged, and rather professional. It was in stark contrast to her voice when she had met Haruka years ago, and was the facade that she put forth when she was in a hospital setting.

“As for not being able to get undressed, I suppose I can help with that since I am going to need access to your ribs, as they’re cracked, but I would say that the best thing for you right now is going to be rest. I can do a little here, and a little there, and I can try to fix you, but your body is going to have to recover from my jutsu. The way that Iijutsu works is-” She started and then shook her head, “Mmmm, it’s rather boring, but I can’t just mend you without a price, and that price is usually your energy, and my energy. I am trying to develop a way to do it though, it’s experimental, but-” She shrugged, “That’s how medicine advances.”

“Let’s start with your legs then-.” Chiaki started to move towards Haruka’s sheets as her patient, and friend, started to curse rather profoundly, the profanities pouring out of her mouth like some sort of automatic cursing machine.

“Mmmm, Genjutsu is rather scary, I would be almost helpless when faced with that. Again, you’re lucky.” Chiaki smiled to Haruka, the smile didn’t reach her eyes as she lifted the covers and took a better look at Haruka’s legs and how they had been treated now. The bruising had gone down in the weeks that she had been recovering, but the bones were set in a rather sloppy way, and she was healing wrong. Without proper setting, Chiaki was certain that Haruka wasn’t going to be able to walk, much less dance or go on another mission.

Instead of worrying her patient, she pulled the robe up unceremoniously, looking past the hips, determining that they weren’t broken, and looking at the bandages that were keeping her from seeing the ribcage, but she saw there was some swelling still there. She would have to treat that separately. Finally, she took one of Haruka’s hands in her own, gently pulling it to the side and bandaging the rather balled up wad of bandaging that they had put around it. She winced as she saw the damage. Again, she thought, Haruka wouldn’t be able to perform hand seals if they were left like this. No wonder she was called in to help.

"I take it back, these people definitely deserve everything that you said about them, and I think that you should stay away from whoever did this until the very far future, where you can pay them back.” She moved her hand over Haruka’s hand, feeling the temperature, and wondering whether there was any sort of secondary infection of the wound from the improper setting of the bones. It was going to take some time.

“I’m probably going to be able to heal you completely, but it’s going to take the better part of three to four hours, and I’m probably going to have to do some follow-up treatments too.” She looked at Haruka seriously, “And you’re going to have to take it easy, or you’ll break something so that it can’t be healed.” The gravity of her words were carried through her gaze. She wanted Haruka to know how serious her injuries were. Something like this could end a ninja’s career, permanently.

It was a wonder that she thought that Haruka would be able to be a kunoichi again after this mess at all.

“I’m going to set the bones of your legs with a new jutsu of mine, and then we’ll attend to your hands.” She said while moving her hands in a series of seals, the metal of the room bending and coalescing to a set of armor which covered, completely, Haruka’s lower half and started the secondary healing first. It also reset her legs, rather beautifully into their correct shape.
Megallium passiveShow
35+ Control: Magnetic passive is in effect for 5 posts on jutsu creation. The jutsu that are used have a passive healing effect, staunching moderate wounds in 2 posts over the whole body. The Jutsu must be able to last 2 full posts before falling apart or being destroyed to gain the full effect.
jutsu trained 901/900 (july training-100 per jutsu)Show
Leg armor used.
Jutsu trained:
~C ranked Iryo-Tetsu Jutsu - Leg armor:
The user weaves their hands together to create a specific set of hand seals and then Megallium coalesces from the materials around the user or from the ground and gather together onto the subject at [control] speed and strength, forming a set of metal plate armor around the subject's legs. This jutsu confers a +2 to endurance for up to 5 posts, and decreases speed by 2 as the subject is weighed down by the sudden metal weight. This is made of Megallium and lasts for [control/5] posts before it becomes the inert metal Megallium (60% cobalt, 20% chromium, 5% molybdenum, 5% gold).
~C ranked Iryo-Tetsu Jutsu - Helmet:
The user weaves their hands together to create a specific set of hand seals and then Megallium coalesces from the materials around the user or from the ground and gather together onto the subject at [control] speed and strength, forming a set of metal helm. This jutsu confers a sight bonus, and allows for the subject to see an extra 30 meters further than they would normally be able to, in lower light than they are able to as well because they see the world through a greenish chakra lens. This is made of Megallium and lasts for [control/5] posts before it becomes the inert metal Megallium (60% cobalt, 20% chromium, 5% molybdenum, 5% gold).
~C ranked Iryo-Tetsu Jutsu - Medical wire:
After performing the required hand seals, the user will touch two fingers on each hand together. From those spots, the user is able to create up to 25m of wire, and cause it to approach and wrap around something at [Control] Speed and Strength. The wire must be completely created in the first post, but acts as normal wire afterwards. This is made of Megallium, and only carries with it the passive benefits for up to 3 posts. (60% cobalt, 20% chromium, 5% molybdenum, 5% gold).
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:04 pm

Thankfully I was on a team so I’m guessing they stopped them from killing me outright. But everyone was busy with there own stuff so that’s why they couldn’t get to me before then I think? “ Haruka would then listen to the rest of what she said and after hearing what she said about Energy would reply “if you need energy take as much of mine as you can then at least then I can sleep instead of having to stay awake unable to do anything.” Having gotten most of the anger temporarily out of her system after the long string of curses she would respond to Chiaki comment saying “it’s not just scary it’s down right bad it should be banned plus it’s really hard to train to resist it “

Later when she hears Chiaki she looks on a little concerned then says “how do I avoid all genjutsu users? Even if I was able to avoid the person who did this what If a different genjutsu user did something else just as bad? I’m willing to bet all or at least the majority of genjutsu users are all evil bastards “ she then listens to Chiaki speak later as she mentions staying still and Haruka groans in annoyance and frustration then says “I’m not sure I’m capable of lying in bed with nothing good to do for that long and if I try to train chakra control or something else that doesn’t require movement to occupy my time I usually get frustrated and fidget. To make matters worse I was told by the doctors that they can’t sedate me that much anymore because it is bad for my health if they do it to much.”

She then starts to panic and says “what should I do!? I really want to fully heal but I don’t know if I’m capable of not fidgeting!?” As Haruka is panicking she misses what Chiaki says next about setting her legs and continues panicking until she sees the metal in the room wrap around her legs and cause them to reset into the right position causing Haruka to let out a short grunt as the sharp pain hits her.

Last edited by Kaitos10 on Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kanade » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:26 am

“Being on a team helps, that is very true.” She nodded sagely to Haruka as she expounded on what was going on, then offered the energy that she thought she had to deal with the wounds that she had sustained. “Right then, I suppose we’ll start with your hands, while your legs continue to heal.” The wounds on Haruka’s legs would already be healing due to the metal pants she was wearing, and Chiaki was keeping the legs straight with the Jikiton passive that was infused into the Megallium. It also would help when Haruka would thrash around when her hands were reset.

Chiaki would numb the pain as much as she could with the numbing jutsu, before answering the question about avoiding Genjutsu, “Mmmm, I suppose you don’t.” She said shortly, “But I hear that training your mental acuity will help.” Chiaki took one very numbed, should have been all the way up Haruka’s arm numbed, and very broken hand into her own hands and motioned to a stool across the room, The magnetic jutsu that she used pulled the stool over so she could sit at the bedside and work Haruka’s hand back into a more hand-like shape. There was a series of pops and snicks as the bones came back to a semblance of their right shape.

“If you fidget I’ll probably end up cutting off one of your fingers.” Chiaki said to Haruka seriously, then took out a scalpel from her bag and started to cut into the hand that was sufficiently numbed that it would probably seem like she was just pressing on the hand to Haruka, slicing the tendon and muscle away from the bone and looking inside. “It’s a bit worse than I thought, a comminuted fracture, seems to have been caused by compression. Did they take a rolling pin to your hands?” She asked huffing. She had seen it happen with a 10 year old in an abuse case, the kid was in worse shape than Haruka though, and Chiaki had managed to set their hands to rights.

“Worse than I thought, better than I had hoped.” She nodded, “So basically I can get you up and running.” She made a quick set of seals with her hands and hovered them over, the bones regrowing and reforming as she moved them back and forth with her fingers, then opened more of the skin, reset the bones, and mended them. The hand was a beautiful specimen of bone, with the flesh torn away since she had to make sure that all the metacarpals were in the right place. Now to mend the slices that she had made.

She wove another set of hand seals and the Kyoukan tether wrapped itself around Haruka before she made the second set of hand seals. The tether, a light pink, pulsed a dark red four times, and Haruka’s hand slowly and methodically bound itself back together as Chiaki scooted the stool over to Haruka’s other hand.

She worked quietly, and would perform the same procedure on Haruka’s left hand as she did the right, the whole process taking the better part of the hour, it gave Haruka plenty of time to talk and expound on what had happened, and get Chiaki caught up with what had happened in the last three years. Chiaki herself had been humiliated and lost her mother, but gained a lover and a trusted confidant. She also had hopefully not made an enemy of Maido, and had been reprimanded by the Kage. So busy, so busy.

593/800 toward Endurance training.
Last edited by Kanade on Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:25 pm

Haruka would reply to Chiaki first few comment by saying “See so my only option seems to be training mental acuity but it’s so frustrating and tedious thing to do I’ve been putting it off. I tried training it while in the hospital but it’s so frustrating that I keep fidgeting. It doesn’t help that gaining paitence is hard and my record of sitting still was 5 minutes and doing it longer makes me fidget.” She would then wait but after Chiaki mentioned thing danger to her fingers and she would look on in panic saying “say what?! Is that really necessary!?” She would then wait and 7 minutes later would say “so how long until I can move my hand again without out loosing a finger?”

She would be starting to get antsy, if there was nothing to keep her mind occupied she would ask the same question 7 minutes later. She would then lay there and then get a idea and say “is it safe to move my legs above the knee? I was wondering if I could try doing a light excercise while i wait” she would then watch her fingers as the bone was exposed and says “I’m not sure if seeing my finger bones is just creepy or cool? Or maybe it’s both? It’s really hard to pick.” She would marvel over that for a bit with a sort of morbid curiosity, before hearing Chiaki and replies “that’s really good I hope that means I can get out of here soon.”

She then started to wonder if it would be a good idea to talk about if anything interesting happened to Chiaki recently but figured in the end it would just distract her. But she was so so bored! But she also really didn’t want to loose any fingers. She wondered when this would end and she could move again. She really hoped it was soon all she could think of was how bored and restless she was. She desperately looked around the room for anything interesting enough to keep her mind occupied while she was being worked on

Training will power 368+354=722 550/550
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kanade » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:42 pm

:garaton:
Chiaki, as she operated on the other hand nodded along, "Almost done here, and then you should be free to at least move your hands and arms." She nodded once and then sent another four pulses of her kyoukan chakra through the tether. "Now we'll do your ribs." She made a motion at the curtains and the metal rings on the top attached to the privacy curtain rod pulled closed. She moved Haruka gently over to her side, and then pulled the gown up, exposing Haruka rather completely from the waist up.

"Bruising of the ribs, and of the sternum" Chiaki noted rather clinically, "And a couple of broken ribs" She palpated Haruka's left side and nodded, "Yep, the diagnosis at least is a bit incomplete but accurate." She hovered her hands over the larger kunoichi and teal chakra pulsed from her hands as she nodded and hummed along. Mending through the skin took longer than opening up her patient, but she also didn't want for Haruka to see the inside of her chest if at all possible, and she also risked damaging and scarring the poor girl.

"We'll have you good to go in no time." She nodded, "If you're still feeling up for it your legs will be last, how are you feeling, tired at all?"

---
811/800 endurance training (1 endurance trained)
11 left over.

jutsu usedShow
1 *[Iijutsu • Numbing]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
This field-oriented technique is used in place of typical anesthetics when they're not at hand. After focusing chakra into the hands, the user will place them over a group of muscles. As the chakra is channeled through the chosen area, numbness will begin to creep throughout it, beginning with the flesh before seeping into the muscle below. Small areas of numbness require very little time, while medium-sized areas (equivalent to half a limb) require one (1) post to numb, and anything larger than an entire limb requires two (2) posts of concentration to numb. This numbing begins where the user has placed his/her hands and spreads outward until the hands are removed. The numbness can only cause pain equivalent to being stabbed with a kunai to be nullified. Once numbed, the effects last for four (4) posts before fading.
--
1. ~Tenketsu Tethering: Link Up I
D-Rank Ninjutsu/Iijutsu
After a set of hand seals, the Kyoukan clan member will make physical contact with their target by touching them. When they lift their hand a pink whisp of chakra will be extend out from the target to themselves. This tether can stretch up to [Control] x 2 meters and lasts for [Control]/5 posts. When stretched further than this range, the tether remains but will be unusable as a medium for tether techniques.
--
~Tenketsu Tethering: Greater Heal
B-Rank Ninjutsu/Iijutsu
Requires: [Iijutsu]
After a set of hand seals, the Kyoukan family member will channel a generous amount of chakra into a specific tether delivering a pulse of healing chakra. This chakra is capable of healing small wounds or less instantly. Larger wounds like open gashes will gain a faster regenerative property allowing them clot and prevent further damage instantly and to heal completely within 2 posts.
--
[Iijutsu • Bone Regeneration Technique]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Although simple to explain, the[Iijutsu • Bone Regeneration Technique] requires both skill and patience in order to mend the fractured or broken bones of patients. After focusing chakra into the hands, the user will begin to channel it through the area of the break or fracture. As this chakra makes contact with the bone, it will stimulate the calcium production of the body and begin to mend the bone. To mend small-to-medium breaks, it takes one (1) post of concentration, while fractures are usually very quick to mend. Multiple breaks can be mended during the use of this technique as it lasts for a total of five (5) posts or until canceled. Users should beware that, like other regenerations of this kind, the nutrient stores of the patient's body are being depleted during its use, and too many uses of this technique in a short span of time can cause serious damage.
Last edited by Kanade on Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:43 pm

Once Chiaki would mention that there almost done Haruka would say “really?! How long then!” She would then try to look at the hand to see how the progress was going and try to determine how much long she hand to endure this nightmare. When after a bit more of watching and thinking and struggling to stay still it was finally over. Once Chiaki was finally done with her hands Haruka would raise them into the air yelling “finally I can move again! The nightmare is over! Wooooooo!” She then waves her hands and arms around happily.

She would then try to calm down for a bit and would try to grab a book nearby to take her mind off the near mind numbing struggle she just had to go through. It was a book on different singing techniques, containing some info she wanted to memorize to see if she could improve. When she was suddenly asked how she was feeling she would say “pretty good now that I can move again, feels like I’m finally not going stir crazy anymore. Why do you ask is there something your worried about?” She then waits for her answer a bit and after hearing it and talking about it goes back to her book for a bit while her ribs are being healed.

After half a hour she decided to take a break from the book. She then proceeded to to to meditate while laying down and concentrate on developing her mental acuity and waiting skills. But it was very difficult and after 10 minutes of trying she got frustrated and gave up on that attempt flailing her arms around wildly. She would then complain yelling “ITS SO BORING I HATE DOING THIS STUFF! I HATE GENJUTSU USERS! THEY NEED TO ALL DIE!” after words she would stop for a bit and try to calm down, then would say “so how are my ribs doing?” Trying to distract herself a bit before her next attempt. Hopefully could eventually manage to reach two hours but at the moment that was nothing but a pipe dream currently. Plus the fact that she had to do this sort of training just so she wouldn’t drag a team down when facing a genjutsu user really bothered her.

380+172= 552 550/550
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kanade » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:09 pm

Chiaki nodded to Haruka’s legs and shrugged, “I haven’t seen how bad the damage is to your legs yet, but at least should be somewhat healed by now from that nifty new jutsu that I have been practicing on dummies before you. At least the bones are all set, and I can just do this.” She waved her hand non-chalantly in the middle of her jutsu to knead the bones in Haruka’s ribcage back together and the greaves opened up like books, holding Haruka’s legs still, but exposing the topmost, frontmost part of Haruka to the operating table and the small, curtain enclosed area. “Which is pretty neat if I do say so myself.”

She then addressed how long, “Probably about another hour.” She shrugged, “Hard to say when you’re such a wiggle-worm.” She gave the younger kunoichi a lovely and warm smile.

“I’m worried about the time that it’s taking, there is some serious damage. I should be able to return you to working order, but I also don’t think that this is a great thing that they did to you.” She tried to deflect the question, then looked at Haruka and sighed, “There’s something I haven’t been truthful with you about. I was in prison and therapy for a good two months about two and a half years back.” She shuddered and remained silent unless she was prodded by Haruka to divulge more.

“They don’t all need to die. My lover is a Genjutsu user. But I get the sentiment.” She nodded along with Haruka’s outburst, “They’re quite scary in their own right. This is why I feel the most comfortable here in a hospital the saf-” She stopped midsentence and did a thousand mile stare, the jutsu sputtering in her hands before she shook her head and moved towards Haruka’s exposed lower-half. “Holy fuck, did they mean to break your femur as well?” She looked at Haruka’s legs which were, for lack of a better word, broken completely. She had at least four fractures on each femur and at least two more on each tibia.

----

348+11=359/800 endurance training.
Last edited by Kanade on Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:23 pm

Haruka looked on surprised saying “yea I definitely like your jutsu better konoha’s can only destroy stuff so much cooler when you can make and change stuff instead plus a lot more utility. But how are you controlling the metal so freely I thought only kinesis jutsu users could do stuff like that?” After that topic was over and she was told another hour she would say “I can’t help it! I wiggle when I’m bored and restless though at least I can move my hands now so that’s a plus it was killing me being unable to move period. I thought I would die of boredom though a hour until everything is finished is pretty good I guess all things considered. “

She then happily waved her hands around. When they were done talking about that topic. She then went back to trying to train her mental acuity some more when she heard Chiaki talking again she listened in. She heard the first part and was about to respond when she heard the second and said. “I’m so so sorry to hear that I lost my mom as a child so I know how that feels and never had a dad. I wish I knew I would’ve come to visit you. I hope your doing ok? Is there anything I can do for you? Do you need a hug?”

Haruka looked on with eyes full of sorrow and sympathy, as she waited to hear if one of her few friends needed help with anything. When she heard that she found someone special she said “I’m happy to hear that! at least something good happened since I last saw you and there’s some good genjutsu users out there. Though I’m betting very little are actually nice people you may have just found a needle in a haystack and got lucky

Last edited by Kaitos10 on Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kanade » Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:10 pm

Chiaki reddened as she moved her hands down past Haruka's waist to her first broken femur, she didn't know that it was 'that' impressive. "Oh uh, it's a special type of metal, and I know magnet jutsu so uhm, every time that I make it it just has that sort of affinity to me for a while before it needs to be charged again with the magnetic current that it has in it." She tried to explain in the most simple terms that she could think of, Megallium, a metal that she had been working on for years and was the culmination of many failed implants and surgeries and heart ache was something of a miracle metal to her, and she wasn't keen on explaining too much to people. Then again, Haruka was a friend, and she smiled reassuringly, "You know, my worst fear is that it's going to be used to hurt someone someday." She nodded to herself as she focused on the femur, feeling the bones which were reset start to mend themselves. Haruka could now move her upper body freely, and Chiaki knew that she was racing against a deadline that she had set herself, the one of an hour to be completely done.

"You've grown into a fine and lovely young woman Haruka-chan." She noted, looking at and taking some time to admire the musculature of her legs as she moved to the tibia and continued to knit the bone together, "I ah, I could use a hug when I am finished I suppose." She nodded, "It was a whole ordeal I ah, ran with a bad crowd and got burned." She stopped for a second, feeling the bone knit together with her jutsu, "My mother was killed, and I almost lost the girl that I love." She nodded, "It was rough, and I ah, I should have known better, but I thought that I could-" She shook her head, "I thought that I could turn her?"

It was a lame excuse, to be sure.

"Kirari is lovely, and I hope that you will be able to meet her someday. She is supposed to be here some day soon. Perhaps you could say hi when she comes to visit?" She grinned, "Maybe we shouldn't lead with the fact that another Genjutsu user beat you half to death eh?"

--

359+392=751/800 endurance training
Last edited by Kanade on Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:39 am

Haruka just nods in a comprehending I get it sort of manner as she listens then says “makes sense but one thing I don’t get is you made it sound like the metal control of the magnetism jutsu only works on your specially created metal.” When Chiaki mentions one of her fears Haruka smiles and says “then just don’t tell anyone how the jutsu works then they can’t use it themselves for war or to hurt someone some day. Because only you will be able to use it.” She would then let that sink in and see what Chiaki thought about it as she worked on healing her.

As she was waiting she decided to train her Chakra control now that she was able to move her hands again. So she focused on moving her Chakra around her upper body. As she was using that to occupy her time, as well as keep her body still. Chiaki pulled a fast one on her did what seemed like complimented her body. Causing her face to start to turn red and she said in a shaky shy tone “w…w..what….do you m….mean by that?!” As she watched as Chiaki inspected her legs

After that discussion was over and the topic moved to the traumatic experience Chiaki had while they were away from each other Haruka would try to console her friend saying “makes sense though I’m sorry to hear that and as for after where done that sounds good to me. Who were these people you wanted to turn?” She wondered what she could say to make her friend feel better. She was considering commenting on the fact that she tried to turn either enemy ninja’s or missing ninjas back to there side. It does seem kind of silly but also seems like a pretty nice idea if possible.

When the topic of kirari comes up she looks on surprised and says “oh wow i already met her I think though i don’t remember most of what happened but it was awhile ago around the time when I first met you.” She then chuckles at Chiaki’s comment and says “yea you may be right” Haruka then pauses for a bit and nervously and shyly says “…..though she may already know I have a aversion to Genjutsu users…..just most likely isn’t aware of how big that aversion is…….” While poking her fingers together it was a bit of a awkward subject.

“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kanade » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:50 pm

"It doesn't but uh, the metal just sorta comes with the magentism built in." She shrugged, "it's also more magnetic than other metals, and things that are more magnetic, like iron for example, are easier for me to manipulate with Jikiton, the Magnetic release." She nodded twice as she thought that would answer the question. "I plan to tell Hanako about it since I believe she has a good heart, but I ah, I am sorta leery of telling anyone anything about what I do now that I know that I studied under Maido, the blood witch. I don't know if I am tainted to be honest, or whether or not I can still do good in this world."

She didn't know why she was spilling her guts to a patient, but knew that Haruka was a friend, and that she at least owed her an explanation besides that she had been 'busy' for the past three years. Too busy to see her perhaps. She felt the guilt roll over her in waves before she answered Haruka, still feeling mildly guilty, "Well, I see that your hips are wider, and that your pelvic muscles, especially your Psoas Major and Tensor Fascia Latae are very well developed. You must be running quite a bit. Your leg muscles, including your quads and calves seem to be rather toned and I am surprised that they were able to break your legs given the musculature that surrounds the tissue which should act as much as a barrier as it also speeds your movement." She noticed that the definition of some other muscles was more defined too, her abdominal muscles along with her Latissimus dorsi, her biceps and triceps, basically all of the muscles that meant she was a well-honed fighting machine of a kunoichi.

"I wanted to turn them but didn't know they were uh, high ranking missing nin. I knew they were high ranking, yes, but I thought that perhaps they were village ninja that had just gone off to help us out with some of our missing nin. The further I got into their ranks though, the more that I thought I could turn them to the brighter side of things. They touted peace, and stability, and equality for all ninja." She shrugged, "I am easy to persuade and apparently also easy to deceive."

She moved her hand over the last part of Haruka's leg, nodding as the megallium pants became inert, "The leg armor is now inert. Once your legs are healed you'll be able to get up out of them." The leg armor was still open, exposing the girl from the waist down but Chiaki payed no heed to it, just continued to knit the bones back together. The pants had worked wonders, making sure that the swelling and the incorrect setting didn't scar and hobble Haruka for life. It was really a miracle that she was able to get there in time, or she would have had to break Haruka's legs for her own good. Haruka still might not have been able to walk on her own, even if Chaiki 'had' broken her bones again, without implants.

--

751+521=1272/800 1 endurance trained! 472 left over
Last edited by Kanade on Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:34 pm

Haruka would listen carefully to Chiaki’s explanation, but fail to completely understand it. She tried to hide her confusion and just pretended that she understood so that she wouldn’t look stupid and she wouldn’t bother Chiaki. She then heard the second part and says “that sounds good to me, sounds like a better idea then sharing with everyone personally for obvious reasons though I still think you can do good just because you made a mistake with maido doesn’t mean you can’t move on and do something with your life. The fact your able to help me now proves your still able to do good and aren’t tainted. “

She thinks for a bit before saying “So I guess the question is what do you want to do with your life now? and what did you learn from your mistake with Maido?” Though when Chiaki starts commenting on her body her face slowly gets more red. Especially after that comment about the hips, making it hard for her to talk let alone hold a conversation. Though eventually she calms down enough to talk and says “sadly I have a long way to go still and with enough time anyone could do enough damage.”

Haruka then later listens to Chiaki talk about her experiences with Maido and her thought process and would say “I think you were just trying to be nice but next time don’t try converting enemy ninja like kiri or iwa or powerful missing ninja’s I’m sure if you keep working towards your goals everyone will forget about your mistakes eventually assuming you don’t do something that bad in the future.” She then let’s Chiaki think about what she just said as well as see if she has anything to say in response to that topic.

Once the topic had changed and Chiaki mentioned the metal is now inert she would look on curiously and say “so how long until I can move them again? “ she wasn’t sure how long had passed since Chiaki said a hour so was hoping it would be soon. She was really eager to finally leave the hospital. But decided to try and use this opportunity to train stuff she wouldn’t normally such as chakra control and mental acuity. Occasionally switching between the two so that she wouldn’t get to frustrated that she would start fidgeting a lot. Hoping that it would help her pass the time.

“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kanade » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:44 pm

Chiaki merely shrugged and thought more on the dilemma of whether or not she would be able to enact good in this world ever again with Maido's touch. She had heard of the unspeakable things that she had brought around, but she also had been told that Maido was interested in her because she thought that Chiaki was her salvation, or perhaps an apology to the world for her.

The silence hang in the air before the second question came and Chiaki's inevitable answer to it: "I plan to make sure that I do the best that I can to the most people that I can in the world. If that means making an enemy of Kumogakure, or Konohagakure, or the five villages at once, that means that I will do that." She nodded, "I promised someone a very long time ago that I would heal all wounds, regardless of borders, as long as I believed that the person deserved it.

She grinned, "Unfortunately, I am not strong enough to enact that sorta plan yet, so I am stuck in hospitals, doing hospital duty, performing regular hospital tasks, and wearing regular hospital garb until I can open my own practice. But when I do, it'll be the envy of the world. I can assure you of that dear Haruka, I can assure you of that." She nodded twice more, setting her jaw determinedly.

"I think that the whole 'iwa versus the world, kiri versus konoha, Suna in tenuous peace with us, Konoha and Kumo against kiri stuff is... rather awful. Nationalism only leads to more violence, to more cases like yours Haruka. If the ninja that went up against you didn't have a reason to, they wouldn't have broken your legs nearly as much as they did right now." She lifted her hands up and looked over Haruka's lower body, palpating to make sure there was no pain before she helped Haruka sit up and get up off of the bed.

"I believe that answers your question. Are you feeling lightheaded, sleepy, groggy, nauseated, or otherwise not able to keep your balance? That was a tonne of healing in a short amount of time, so I wouldn't be surprised if you passed out from it." She formed a couple of hand seals and touched Haruka, then formed a couple quick hand seals again to get a bead on how Haruka was feeling and wondered almost aloud whether there was anything that could permanently keep Haruka down.

"As long as I am here, I plan on healing the world's wounds. Even if it kills me." She said, finally, reaching the conclusion of her speech.

--

472+458=930/800 = 1 (total 3) endurance trained! 130 left over
Last edited by Kanade on Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:35 pm

She sighs and says “that’s a really tricky outlook to have it’s a very slippery slope if you pick and choose who you want to heal regardless of borders isn’t that worse then the nationalism you mentioned like your trying to play god? “ she pauses for a bit before continuing what she was saying “While I agree nationalism has its problems it’s not like there’s other better options out there? Sadly there’s no perfect option to make it so that no one hurts each other like me.”

She then lets that sink in and wait for any replies before saying “I would think the best way to go about healing the world is do good in Kumogakure that way you can become Raikage then make lightning empire a truly neutral area where you can heal everyone.” She then pauses and waits for a response to see what Chiaki thinks mean while her thought process goes haywire and one thing leads to another thing before she says in a inquisitive manner “though I am curious, are you going to have a set of rules people know of so that they can qualify for getting healed?”

After they were done with there lengthy discussion, Haruka would look on surprised when it turns out she’s fully healed. When Chiaki asked her the questions about her health she would say “i am tired but mostly I’m hungry but hospital food sucks! Is it to much to ask for lots of good food at a hospital? “ she would then get off her preverbal soap box and switch from a angry and passionate tone to a worried and sad one saying “Also please try to avoid doing anything too crazy like martyring yourself I would hate to loose my best friend.” She would then wait on her bed sitting down to see how Chiaki reacts.

“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kanade » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:20 am

"If I am told to heal someone who has committed mass murder on Konoha ninja, slaughtering them by the hundreds because they are a Kumogakure no Sato ninja, am I any better than them, since I am enabling them to do it again?" She shook her head, "No, I am not." She prodded Haruka lightly, "There is no other options besides nationalism because the Kage exist, because the world is in a state of war, because we all hang onto hatred from this person dying, or that person dying. Even I am not immune to this. I am bitter that Maido killed my mother. I am bitter that the Raikage caged me for months because he thought I was a threat to the village." She sighed, a sigh coming heavily and from her toes.

"The Raikage would never give his hat to me." She looked at Haruka seriously, "Even if I did it in ignorance as to what Maido would do, I have been made aware that I brought a fox into the proverbial henhouse by having Maido escort me back to Lightning country, and even worse into Kumogakure no Sato." She shook her head, "No, I think that my future, if I have anything to do with it, will have to be outside of Kumogakure, and even perhaps outside of Lightning country's borders. But I have a future with Kirari, and that has to be in Kumogakure. I am torn between the two."

She smiled, "I think that people deserve second chances, and that rehab can be good for them, but uh, yes I would probably make the stipulation that we wouldn't heal people who had committed war-crimes against innocents." She nodded, "So using violence against other shinobi, such as what I did to the nurse that accused me of killing my own mother would be excusable, but slaughtering innocents, and other heinous crimes that I'd much rather not get into would bar entry to my house of healing."

"Thank you, I will try not to martyr myself, it'd be hard to leave a best friend to go journey in the afterlife. I just have too much conviction towards my goals, too much that I want to see happen in my life." She grew quiet, giving a thousand mile stare as she thought about the want to make herself into an e-body, and just outlast the kage, outlast the wars, heal who she could when she could. She hated being caged, hated being made to seem like a weak young girl. She hated it, but she saw why she had to be taught the lesson. Now that she had learned, and now that three years had passed, she felt like she should have more freedom than just going between the villages. "I make a rather lousy priestess to be completely honest." She gave a wide grin and laughed a belly-laugh at the thought of her ever being a priestess again.

"Mmmm, I could whip you up something to eat if the food here really is that terrible." She tilted her head, "Want to come back to my apartment for a bite?"

522+130=652/800 endurance training
Last edited by Kanade on Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:40 pm

Thought about what she said then replied “that isn’t the kage fault if anything it’s the fact that it’s human nature. If the Kage didn’t exist then it would be the daimyo or someone else causing the same issue” she then pauses for a bit before saying. “then your forced to answer ethics question what’s worse living as someone with no freedom and force people to do what you want as a oppressive tyrant so that no one kills or hurts each other? Then possibly move on to preventing more things later on until the people are basically slaves? Or living in a world like this where people are free but sometimes hurt each other because one side sometimes even both are unable to think of any other way to solve there problems.”

She then listens to the second part and says “I’m pretty sure one mistake like that won’t disqualify you from him making you the next Raikage. As long as you prove that you learned your lesson then he will eventually announce you his successor. But if you do something stupid again like leave Kumo forever becoming a missing ninja. Then your right it will never be possible I’m sure your just in a funk from all your troubles and will hopefully be back to normal soon and see that I’m right.”

Later when the discussion changed to the topic of rules for the house of healing she would nod and say “that makes sense to me” then when the last topic came up she would listen in and say “that’s good to hear I look forward to having you around for a long time. “ Finally she would watch as Chiaki stared off into the distance figuring she was just thinking about stuff Haruka let her be and focused on training her mental acuity until she heard her speak later on. So would reply “yes please! Would love to get better food!”

“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kanade » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:19 pm

Chiaki would assist Haruka off of the bed, clothe her and make sure that she was going to be alright on her feet. "Alright, let's get back to my apartment then."

She would lead Haruka through the streets of Konoha to a hotel which seemed rather dilapidated, the cracks in the cement, the lack of a usable guard rail because of the rust from the rains of Konohagakure and the lock, which Chiaki wove a couple of hand signs and clicked in the socket rather than taking the key out and jiggling it in made for rather poor accommodations.

There was a lack of a doorknob so Chiaki pushed the door open with her foot, leaving yet another mud-stain on the already mud-stained door on her way in. She ushered Haruka inside, closing the door behind them both and then took off her shoes on the landing, putting on slippers and pointing to another pair, "These are for guests." There were five pair, all of them smelled brand new and had never been worn, showing exactly how many guests she usually had.

The inside of the apartment was dilapidated, with cracks in the walls and foundations, and seemed to be leaning slightly to the left, but it was all immaculate. Chiaki had scrubbed it clean when she had arrived, and had kept her loaner kitchen utensils, worn down with age, and the furniture, now recently washed and shampooed, to almost perfection. She walked over to the kitchen and started up the water, which jarred itself in the pipes but came out clear enough. She grimaced as she poured it into a pot.

"What kind of dish did you want Haruka?" She shouted over the banging groaning, growling pipes that didn't seem like they really wanted to give up their water.
--

300+652=952/800=1 endurance trained (total 4) 152 left over.
Last edited by Kanade on Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:01 pm

As Haruka got up she was more tired then she realized it was definitely a test of endurance for her to walk thankfully with Chiaki’s help she was able to successfully make it within sight of the hotel but when she saw it she looked shocked and said “your staying here?! You could’ve come to my place!? Why stay at such a dump!?” The notion baffled her she had no idea why Chiaki would choose to stay in such a horrible run down place. She hoped everything was ok, if it was just that Chiaki didn’t want to impose that would be one thing that would be no problem. But if it was something bigger she really hoped everything was ok.

After the conversation topic of the hotel was over if Chiaki still wanted to stay there Haruka would agree not wanting to upset her or seem ungrateful or rude. Then would head over to the hotel the hotel, when they finally got there and went inside it seems like Chiaki did a lot of work to make this place seem livable. Which again made her wonder why she chose to live in such a run down place. It definitely seemed like it would be better to stay at her appartment instead.

But regardless they were here now so she put on the slippers that were offered then would lay down on the couch and relax saying “just make a lot of different dishes that you know I want to taste them all!” She then laid there listening and trying to train her mental acuity again while she waited for Chiaki to finish cooking but eventually as she was training and waiting she accidentally drifted off, falling asleep. Hopefully Chiaki would wake her when she was done cooking the large amount of meals.

“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kanade » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:35 pm

Chiaki shrugged and looked at the cracks in the walls, the used pans and pots and shook her head, leading with a large sigh she said, "Well I think that this is no less than I deserve for that hospital fiasco." She moved to turn the water off and put the pot on to boil, "Alright, since you don't have a preference, I'll just whip us up some soba noodles with fried pork, and a creamy red base."

She moved to gather the ingredients and looked at Haruka, wondering whether or not she would be able to help out the smaller kunoichi with her tabemono-iijutsu or whether or not she was just going to make things worse with it. Best to stay on the safe side and only use lower rank techniques for now so as not to exacerbate the energy that she had to take from her to have Haruka get better. Her Tabemono Iijutsu were special in that they usually gave energy to those who ate them, but would take away from her energy.

Still, Haruka had sat and listened to her story about what had happened in Kumogakure with Maido, she supposed that it would be the least that she could do to give her some of her home-cooked meals.

She supposed that there would probably be some aftereffects of some of the drugs that would actually hinder rather than help Haruka make a speedy recovery so she would use the spice of life in her dish and see whether or not that would help the younger Kunoichi.

Frowning, she wondered what made her think that. She and her friend were the ones that waere going to taste this after all, so why not indulge herself and Haruka a little bit. She looked around in the cupboards for some spices, and came up with a blend of some freshly ground garlic, turmeric, thyme, cumin, cayenne peppers, and coriander. She placed them all into a mortar and started to grind them up with the pestle which was sitting inside, churning the ingredients until the whole room smelled of the aromatic spice blend. She wove her hands in some more elaborate hand seals and the ingredients glowed as well.

The soba noodles didn't take long to soften and she poured them into the bowl before using her Raiton to flash-cook the sauce, bringing it to boil after she took it from the fridge. She tossed the spices into the sauce and placed a bowl in front of Hauka and then took a seat next to her at a rather dilapidated and sorely misused table which was leaning a bit to Haruka's left. Chiaki lifted the table to the left and put another book under it, wiggling it and smiling after finding it level.

--

465+152=617/800, not enough for 1 more endurance (darnit)

"Itadakimasu!"
spice of lifeShow
Tabe Mono Iijutsu: spice of life
D ranked Tabe Mono Iijutsu
Requires Tabe Mono Iijutsu concentration
The user takes one post to blend up a concoction of spices for their allies. This, in turn, staves off poisons which would have otherwise affected them. This Spice of Life can stave off 1 D ranked poison or 2 E rank poisons before it runs its course. The spice of life, however, has no affect on poisons already in the person’s body at the time of consumption
Last edited by Kanade on Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

Haruka’s hospital visit

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:13 pm

Haruka would sigh and say “i disgree but if that’s how you feel I’ll go along with it” after entering the hotel room and falling asleep she would soon wake up afterwards when she smelled that the food was finally finished. This caused her to quickly get up and go over to the table and sit down the food certainly looked great to her though the real question was how it tasted. She would then get ready to eat soon saying “Itadakimasu” along with Chiaki as she quickly started to devour the food.

Haruka would rapidly devour the food, though still managed to see all of it, the noodles were certainly great and high quality but she wasn’t sure if they were on the same level as Ichiraku. Once done with her first bowl she would ask for keep asking for more until she had managed to eat 10 bowls of the food. She then sighs with relief afterwards and says “that felt good. “

Haruka would then yawn for a bit and would say “so anything you want to talk about right now?” She would wait to see what she had to say though after they were done talking and Chiaki didn’t have anything else to talk about, or if Haruka found out Chiaki had nothing to talk about Haruka would go back to the couch for a bit saying “I think I’m going to go to sleep for a bit and sleep off all that food.” She then soon fell asleep right after that.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”